Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Miyagi
Miyagi

Any good image ripping/downloading sites out there? Empty Any good image ripping/downloading sites out there?

Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:42 pm
Does anyone know of any good and easy to use image ripping/downoading sites out there? I've stumbled across a little goldmine of pics that I want to share with the forum. I can't simply right click and download them but they are too good to pass up. Any thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

Miyagi.
grantE
grantE

Any good image ripping/downloading sites out there? Empty Re: Any good image ripping/downloading sites out there?

Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:07 pm
Post a link to the pictures
ribbonbeard

Any good image ripping/downloading sites out there? Empty Re: Any good image ripping/downloading sites out there?

Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:38 pm
Worst-case scenario, but is using Snipping Tool and then uploading those images to your website of choice an option?  I realize that would be super time-consuming.

I've never used an image ripper but I've been searching around. Would OWIDIG work? http://www.owidig.com/
This also looks time consuming, but maybe worth a try? http://www.thewindowsclub.com/save-images-chrome-right-click-disabled

Most of what I've found is just ways to download multiple images at once as opposed to right clicking and "save as" on each one, but that's not what you need.
Miyagi
Miyagi

Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:31 pm
Thanks for the help guys but I actually found out a really easy way to download the images myself. It turns ou that if you favourite a pic posted by a user of this site then all the thumbnails in your favourites collection are accessible. By simply right clicking (view image) you get a full sized jpeg that you can simply right click and save as. I'll be adding them to my set of 3 picutre and clips collections that were up on the old forum that I will be sharing again very soon.

Miyagi.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum