Go down
View user profile

In talks with someone for custom commissions

on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:46 pm
Hello everyone
I just wanted to let you all know that behind the scenes I have been working away and talking to models and producers of fetish movies such as the like seen on clips4sale.com etc. I have been enquiriing about prices for custom commissions for pants/skirt splitting work in order to make more people aware of our rather niche interest and to make what we like more readily available. Now some of the quotes I have recieved have been rather steep and totally out of most peoples price range (I'm talking $100's of dollars a time), however that being said I have recently been in contact with a delightful English model with a very large butt and has actually expereinced splitting her skirt, leggings, jeans and even had a swimsuit malfunction and she's totally on board (she might even join the forum and share her stories, I left the ball in her court on that one). She offers commissions for pics, gifs and videos and combo packages at what I think for custom work is a very reasonable price. Here's a break down of what she offeres and for how much:

I'm doing a commission deal for anyone interested in getting one and supporting me over the next 2 weeks ^^

Info is below.Feel free to note me back if your interested if not that's fine ^^.

Its $30 For a photo shoot 15 photos you pick the poses and clothing and what's written on my rump if you want that I also have oil to shine it up.

It's $45 For a slowmo video 15 seconds long big booty jiggling in super slow mo plus your photo shoot.

Its $70 For a Video a minute long of me doing whatever we agree too and a slomo video and the photo shoot.

Im also fine showing my boobies in shoots but its my posteririer that are what most people enjoy.

I can use use oil to shine it up have your name or group name or fansite on my booty.

Just note me with your ideas and i'm sure we can work something out.

I have a huge wardrobe of tight clothing to pic from just check my gallery to see what's on the menu.

And if its not on the menu Im sure I can find something for your shoot to make it special^^

If you are interested please note me back with your commission idea and I will note you back asap if your not interested that's totally fine and I really do appreciate the support from you ^^

** I will point out that she will not show her face or talk in the clips/pics, she was very explicit about that.**

All these customs will be completely to your design/tastes plus she's even offered to do a few commissions on tap if a few of us order stuff from her. Now granted I've only pitched the idea to her and she seems keen but I wanted to get a general consensus from the group before confirming anything. So my question to you all is how do you feel about this and would anyone be genuinely interested in purchasing a commission or more from her? I'm going to purchase a commission package off her as a sign of good faith and the get a sense of the quality/value for money. Also one last thing if you buy something from her don't share it anywhere she graciously offered to do a ton of commissions for us and I know that they cost us but they also cost her to make them aswell. I don't mind if you want to show someone but don't offer to share them for free is all. Enough from me now, have a think and reply with what you'd be interested in package wise you don't have to tell me what you actually want her to do Wink

Miyagi.

Last edited by Miyagi on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user profile

Re: In talks with someone for custom commissions

on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:04 am
Hey Miyagi, who's this models name if you don't mind me asking?
View user profile

on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:27 pm
Oh sorry Grant, her name is Mary Elizabeth, here's a few pics of her. I'm pretty sure she qualifies in the butt department.

View user profile

on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:56 pm
You met her in person, or just online?
View user profile

on Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:23 am
Thankfully we only focus on butts here. This chick has no tits.
View user profile

on Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:51 am
I think I would enjoy her content, I’m with anything
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum