Go down
View user profile

I split my pants at work

on Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:55 pm
First of all this happened years ago, the orginal site went down, and now I am posting my story, I have also posted a video which I have included the link. I just did the wash and I notice that my pants seems a little tight but didn't think nothing of it. So I was sitting at my desk at work and I didn't know that somehow my pants had split open. I do remember getting out of my car and I had a lot of paper work and it was windy so I was trying to pick up the papers and I'm guessing that's when I split my pants. I then went to work, and I didn't notice a draft but I notice my co workers were looking at me kinda different, so I sat my desk and a co worker took a video of me sitting at my desk working, this female co worker was looking at my split and she had a tape it using her camera. So I was sitting there at my desk working away. And finally after she had seen enough she came up to me and inform me of my split. At first I didn't know how big it was until I felt my butt to discover that my ass was hanging out, and to make matters worst we had a company meeting earlier in the day and no one inform me of my split pants, So the next day I went back to work and my female boss came up to me and said "Nice Undies". and show me the YouTube Link which I can now laugh at, but if I had known back then I had split my pants real bad, I would had felt a draft at least. Anyway enjoy. Just copy and paste the link to view.

View user profile

Re: I split my pants at work

on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:11 am
Dude we only want women posting their split pants stories and stuff, sorry man
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum