Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

A few of your favourite things Empty A few of your favourite things

Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:55 pm
To jump-start a bit of discussion and help the forum get up to speed, I'm posting one of the popular topics from the previous incarnation. What are your favourite anythings involing women splitting their pants?
Feel free to post:
Your favourite picture
Your favourite video
Your favourite story
Your favourite scenario
Or anything else that you enjoy about the topic.
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

A few of your favourite things Empty Re: A few of your favourite things

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:05 pm
To get things started, I'm going to post my favourite photo:
A few of your favourite things 14910
I think what appeals to me most about this is the scenario, that the girl is clearly at work, and probably has to stay there like that for a while. I also always enjoy black trousers with light-coloured knickers.
And my favourite cartoon:
A few of your favourite things Clown_10
As for video, there's a few, including the first segment of the Japanese train collection where the girl in the business suit rips her trousers picking up papers but doesn't realise, however for one I can link to on YouTube I'm going for this one:
ribbonbeard

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:02 pm
Hello, this is my first post here, but I have been lurking ever since the old days.  And by that, I mean the Jessica Simpson Split Her Pants forum, way, way back.  

A few of your favourite things N_acad10

This is my favorite picture, even if it is probably posed.  I used to be a fan of Sweet Dominique many, many years ago, and her "ripped jeans" photo set, for obvious reasons, was my favorite.

This is my favorite video, again it is staged but I like the large number of splits, I love how her cheeks jiggle a bit upon their sudden freedom, and most of all, I absolutely love how the actress was willing to expose her behind in the first place.  (the thumbnail is misleading, the video is not censored)

As for my favorite story... I don't have a link handy, I'll go through the story thread later to see if it got reposted, but I remember one where there was a group of young women who were skydiving out of an airplane and all of them suffered varying wardrobe malfunctions.  But the last lady seemed to take the unfortunate happenings and run with it, deliberately over-stretching to ensure her seat would split, and proudly displayed her bottom in direct contrast to the other embarrassed women who were trying to cover up.  That contrast was the golden cherry on top.

Favorite scenario... other than being thankful that women suffer split pants seams in the first place (when I was young, cartoons and TV led me to believe it was a man-only thing; thank you Home Alone 3 for opening my eyes to the truth, and especially thank you to the Jessica Simpson split pants forum for taking it further), I love scenarios where the women do not realize they have suffered a butt-baring rip, and go about their day with their rear end showing, only to find out later, after much public exposure.  Bonus points if all she has on underneath is a thong or nothing at all (sorry if that was too pervy).

Those are my favorites, and I thank you for resurrecting this forum.
Miyagi
Miyagi

Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:07 pm
For me I have several favourite pics becuase I seperate out skirts/dresses, jeans, shorts, leggings/tights, smart trousers, pyjama bottoms and other types of trousers. so here are my favourite pics in each catergory.

My favourite split skirt pic.
A few of your favourite things 12748111

Split dress pic.
A few of your favourite things Ce5pn311

Split jeans.
A few of your favourite things 20686910

Shorts.
A few of your favourite things 10514110

Favourite leggins pic (I love her expression).
A few of your favourite things 11311210

Split tights.
A few of your favourite things 13385610

Favourite split black/smart trousers pics.
A few of your favourite things Csk9xe10
A few of your favourite things Csk9xe11
A few of your favourite things Dhcopi10
A few of your favourite things 11313710
A few of your favourite things Avx84010
A few of your favourite things 42375910

Pyjama pants.
A few of your favourite things 18580410

A collection of my favourite other types of trousers.
A few of your favourite things 18160910
A few of your favourite things Tumblr10
A few of your favourite things Cbkrmk10
A few of your favourite things 11049110
A few of your favourite things A2enoy10
A few of your favourite things 12357610
A few of your favourite things Cihcjt10
A few of your favourite things Cff-ch11

Although I have to say that even though I absolutely love the russian prank show vid of the woman holding the cake and bending over to tie her shoe. I also love the one with the girl in the yellow vest and tight grey trousers dropping low in the club as it's a real split happening in full view. I also like the one featuring the starbucks barista splitting her pants while filming a vine but I'd have to say that this clip is probably my absolute favourite despite not actually showing the split happening which is probably most members highest priority when looking for split clips right? That being said this is a simple story and reveal video about a girls incident while working on a night shift at a well known UK supermarket.

https://www.k.to/keek/ettubab

Bud88883 and StarryPhoenixRises like this post

RipNTearPants
RipNTearPants

Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:28 pm
Blackskull wrote:To jump-start a bit of discussion and help the forum get up to speed, I'm posting one of the popular topics from the previous incarnation. What are your favourite anythings involing women splitting their pants?
Feel free to post:
Your favourite picture
Your favourite video
Your favourite story
Your favourite scenario
Or anything else that you enjoy about the topic.

My favorite picture, I like to think it was all fine until she sat down and just heard the tights ripping apart...
A few of your favourite things Hggb_b10

Favorite video, the Russian girl with the cake bending over, showing us more cake...
A few of your favourite things Ezgif-11
A few of your favourite things N_acae10
A few of your favourite things Rippin10
A few of your favourite things Rippin11

Favorite story, eh, havent heard much except some work gossip. A former cashier was a little chunky and would always wear tight pants or leggings, and I heard from another cashier that one day she just wore the wrong pair and they spilt. Probably looked something like this...
A few of your favourite things Ripped10

Favorite scenario, ooo, probably a girl who gains a little weight/grows up and still thinks she can wear an old pair of pants or leggings. See through leggings is just hot as fuck! Betting whether they're gonna burst open or keep going see through...
Food babies are hot, I'm not all that big on massive weight gain, unhealthy and it just gets degusting
A few of your favourite things Tumblr26
Tight dresses that might burst...
A few of your favourite things Tumblr27
And also PINK and Victoria Secrets stuff is so kinky
A few of your favourite things Nxusjy10
And in general, sometimes you gotta get lucky to see stuff like this.
A few of your favourite things 579_1010

Bud88883, Sapphire:3, grantE and StarryPhoenixRises like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum