View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
View user profilehttp://splitpants.forumotion.com

Recruitment drive!

on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:04 pm
At the moment, the forum is looking a little empty. I think we were going through a lull on the old one before it disappeared, so maybe that happened at just the wrong time and we're going to struggle to build ourselves up a bit. But don't worry, I have a cunning plan. And it involves you, the person reading this, to help.
For every five new members this board gets, I will do a free custom drawing for one person at random.
But wait, there's more!
For every person that sends me a message on this forum to say that someone else recruited them to join, the person they name as the recruiter gets a second entry in the draw for the free drawing, doubling their chances. And this applies to however many people you get- if you get three other people to sign up, and they all send me a message naming you, then you get four entries in the draw, which is a lot better than just one.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S EVEN MORE!
The management tools of this board tell me who has contributed the most to the forums, and the person who is at the top of that (if it's me, then the second person down) gets another entry in the draw (although if it's an unfamiliar name I reserve the right to check that postings are on-topic and worth counting).
This mean that if you join the forum, recruit three more people to do the same, and contribute more than anyone else, you get a total of five entries to the draw, and I might be contacting you to find out what you want me to create for you!
We're currently on five members- first draw happens when we get to ten!
Admin

Re: Recruitment drive!

on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:34 pm
We reached ten members yesterday, so today I have PMed one lucky member to recieve a free commission, check your messages but if you haven't had anything from me then it wasn't you this time. But do spread the word, once we hit twenty members there'll be another chance, and remember that if someone tells me you referred them to the site, you get an extra slot in the draw, and if you're the highest contributor to the forum at the time of the draw, you also get another slot.
Admin

New winners!

Yesterday at 8:51 pm
The previous winner of the competition did not get back to me with a request, so a new name has been drawn. We also reached 15 members last night, so two of you now have messages from me offering a commission! Check your inbox to see if you're a lucky recipient. If so, please let me know what you would like drawn by the 1st of December at the latest, otherwise you will also miss out!
If you didn't win this time, don't worry- there'll be another draw when the forum reaches 20 members.
Sponsored content

Re: Recruitment drive!

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum