Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Miyagi
Miyagi

Sandry's Interview (a Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandry's Interview (a Choose Your Own Adventure)

Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:25 pm
A. Rescue Isha.
ribbonbeard

Sandry's Interview (a Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandry's Interview (a Choose Your Own Adventure)

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:44 pm
A, can't leave her hanging.
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Sandry's Interview (a Choose Your Own Adventure) - Page 2 Empty Chapter Ten

Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:08 am
I know, a long time since I posted a chapter, and yet again no pictures (although it isn't a very visually interesting chapter). I don't want this to peter out, especially since Sandry is pretty much untouched at this point, but it is a bit disheartening to only have two people contributing. So anyone else who's reading it- the more people who join in, the more motivated I'll be and the faster and more interesting the chapters will be. With that said-

"We have to get her down, we can't just leave her up there." Sandry insisted, and the rest of the group grudgingly agreed.
"How can we get her down, though? We could barely rescue a stuffed cat." Natalie asked.
"But she's quite a bit lower." Sandry replied. "She should be easier."
"Isn't anyone going to ask me, or are you going to treat me like a stuffed cat?" Isha called from above them. "Natalie, you're a gymnast, use that. Sandry and Sam, give her some support."
"What, like cheer her on?"
"No, I mean it literally."
"Oh, I see." Sandry and Sam linked their arms together, and Natalie climbed up onto them. This gave her enough height that Isha, letting go of her belt, could safely drop onto her shoulders.
At this point the entire group collapsed on the floor, but they were at least all there.
"Good job, girls." Professor Li commented, "You're so much more motivated when it's a person trapped up there."
"Thanks for not leaving me." Isha said, pulling her trousers back up.
"Now, follow me." Professor Li led the girls out of the building and into the middle of campus. It was now mid-morning, and everywhere they looked people were rushing about.
"So many people, and so few of them know each other." Professor Li said, and it took a moment for the girls to realise she was not just talking to herself. "If you join my team, you need to be able to gain people's trust, and if necessary find out intimate things about them. So that's what I want you to do- find someone on campus, and get them to give you a personal item, something they would not normally give away in these circumstances. You will be judged on the item itself, and how fast you come back to me with it. Off you go."
The girls all looked around them, and began heading off in different directions. Sandry was just wondering where to go, when Bobbi grabbed her arm.
"Hey, I'm going to give you some advice," she whispered, "you know what this challenge is, the next one is a bit nastier- Professor Li is going to ask you to make one of the other girls as embarrassed as you can, something about you being comfortable around others. But do it this time instead. You might be able to sabotage one of the other girls, and get a bit of a leg-up."

A. How can you persuade a stranger to give you a personal item?
or
B. How can you embarrass one of the other girls?
ribbonbeard

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:09 pm
Is it too late to help Chloe? Maybe Sandry can get Chloe's bag of sewing supplies, and then "borrow" the bag for the challenge afterwards.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum