Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RipNTearPants
RipNTearPants

Worst Part of Losing Weight is Gaining it Back Empty Worst Part of Losing Weight is Gaining it Back

Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:15 pm
Sarah is a 23 year old Argentinian mix who works at an office firm, she's been working there for nearly a year now and has a routine worked around her busy work schedule. For a while she had been hitting the gym when she worked afternoons, and then would have her college classes when she worked mornings. However, over the last past 3 months her work has been sponsoring lunches, crashing in on other office parties, or grabbing fast food between gym, work, and class. She shaved off a good 30 pounds when she focused on curving her weight for the new job, fit the slim and tight look of the office but also show off her figure in tight hugging leather and cotton leggings she's been dreaming of getting for a while now.
A month ago Sarah really hasn't been working out at the gym, rather sitting on her phone or in the parking lot eating, she didnt really know how much she had let go of her work out life until one day in class, she was wearing grey mesh leggings, as she walked in the guys in her class had their eyes glued to her, however when she passed they're mouths dropped open. Sarahs rear end had gobbled up her wasted gym time and a few McDonald McDoubles, and to show how far its inflated, her PINK black thong was suffocating between her succulent tanned Argentinian cheeks.
She walked swiftly to her desk in the back and sat down, she felt the firmness in her rear and inner thighs as she began sitting, but once seated there was a quick release near her crotch, she looked down and saw her inner thighs beginning to bulge out the leggings like a popped can of Pillsbury dough. She gasped in embarrassment, bending over to snag her backup hoodie from her bag -RIIIPP!- She jolted upright in her seat, as she moved the fabric of the leggings drifted apart letting her butt cheeks touch the cold hard seat that her squishy butt was nearly overwhelming. She tired her hoodie around her waist and kept her thighs pressed together when she walked outta class. "Guess I gotta start working out again," she thought to herself.
The next day, after hitting the gym, Sarah walked into work with gym sweatpants on, better safe then sorry like she was last night in class. She walked in a 10 minutes before her shift so she could change. She walked into the bathroom, placed her bag down and began changing. Sarah began focusing on what tasks she'd have to start and get down today at work so she didnt focus on the fact that the leather leggings she snagged a few weeks ago were the same size as her leggings she blewout in class yesterday. After 5 minutes of tugging the leggings up her curvacious thighs, it finally clicked that these leggings may not fit. However, she pressed on, lubing up more and more to squeeze them up.
Surprisingly, they fit, not comfortably, but they fit. Nervously she packed everything up trying not to bend over and keeping her stomach sucked in. She walked out of the bathroom with a minute to spare before her shift started, her male coworkers watched in amazement as she graced the front lobby in what looked like a second skin. Her butt was kept in motion by her thick thighs and tight legs, as they watched, her mind raced, "Fuck if I do anything these leggings are gonna blowout and they're gonna laugh, least I have my sweatpants though."
She made it onto the elevator and up to her office, where she dropped her bag on her desk only for it to fall over, she reached over but the bag was faster then her, and her thought, "OH NO -WAIT DONT BEND OVER!" raced through her head but it was too late!
She felt a breeze quickly blowing over her butt as she felt the tight hugging force of the leggings releasing. It ended at the top but kept going under her butt and towards her crotch, at that point she let go of her stomach and front of her leggings pushed out, with her stomach forming a muffin top. The bag hit the ground and its contents spilled out. Weight and protein bars, sports bra and used pair of PINK panties, but no gym sweat pants. "Oh no!" she gasped as she realized she left her gym pants hanging over the divider in the bathroom and she didnt see it, thus, not grabbing it.
Standing by her desk with her ass bulging out of her blown open leather leggings, her butt cheeks complimented with a Victoria Secrets lace thong that started strong at the top, but became smushed the deeper it went, squeezed by her thicc-ness, she didnt know what to do. Just then, her boss walked by, at 35 her boss, Ms. Rachel, had seen a few accidents, plus gone through a few split dresses and pants. "I understanding working out," she said to Sarah in an understanding voice. Sarah turned her towards her, hands flying to her rear grabbing each cheek, "I'm so sorry, I really let go of myself these past few months. Thought I was the same size" Sarah said in a defeated tired voice, holding back whimpers of embarrassment. Ms. Rachel held up Sarahs gym sweats she left in the bathroom, "The worst part of losing weight is gaining it back."
At that moment Ms. Rachel locked eyes with a peeping coworker who quickly ducked down.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum