Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
moistey

okay i did it again Empty okay i did it again

Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:19 pm

The Split Pants Discussion Forum
« Okay, I did it again »
Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 5, 2010, 8:15am

The Split Pants Discussion Forum :: General :: Split Pants Stories :: Okay, I did it again

Author
Topic: Okay, I did it again (Read 528 times)
alison

Okay, I did it again
« Thread Started on Jan 17, 2005, 10:53am »

Before I submit the third present, I wanted to mention how submissions to this forum have noticeably dwindled. There used to be a constant stream of new messages at the old forum, but since moving here it seems people are no longer interested. So in the best interests of all of us, this will be the last story I do until other people start making a decent contribution.
This is my new present, although it did not get anywhere near the response that the first one did, recieving only one suggestion. Therefore, that is the one that I did.

I don't have any white trousers, but I do have a pair of light blue ones which have been in the back of my wardrobe for years, so those were the ones I brought with my to university to act out the present in. Underneath them I wore a pair of pink knickers. They were not a thong, but certainly did not cover up very much, being as old as they were. They have a thin line of silver and white lace around the edges.
I'm not a very tall person, so once I was squeezed into the trousers they did not look overly short on me. I did notice a bit of VPL when I looked in the mirror, but I knew it would be nothing compared to what would be on show later.
I went to one of the bars in town, rather than a student bar where I would be recognised. I wasn't wearing a jacket, which I thought would look strange, until I saw the amount of people around me who were wearing even less clothes. I stood at the bar for a while, seeing no-one that even looked familiar. I had picked a definite townie bar, and while the clientelle was fairly young they weren't students.
At about 10pm, the bar had really filled up, I had had a couple of drinks, and I was ready. I casually moved my glass across the bar, brushing my handbag and knocking it to the floor. I looked around, saw people had noticed, and bent to pick it up.
RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!
As planned, my trousers burst open, with a wide and obvious rip. Although the original suggestion had been to stand at the bar and pretend no-one had noticed, a group of guys at a table nearby immediately began howling with laughter and pointing it out, so that was no longer an option. Instead, I made a show about feeling the rip, then giving the traditional O-shaped mouth look, wide-eyed, really exagerrating the movements.
I pretended to try and hdie the rip with my hands, but instead I held one hand either side of the rip, not actually covering it at all, as I ran out.

Back at my bedroom, I took a photo of the split which, if it comes out all right, will at some point go up on RipEek.

Re: Okay, I did it again
« Reply #1 on Jan 17, 2005, 7:38pm »

awesome. look forward to the picture!

you are right about the traffic though-definitely less. i usually dont say much but i will now so we do not lose people like you.

Link to Post - Back to Top Logged
KivaWolf

« Reply #2 on Jan 21, 2005, 7:30pm »

Indeed... I would suggest things but then again I like surprises and see what happens. I guess I will start to suggest things but first.... let me think of some.

Simon

« Reply #3 on Jan 31, 2005, 4:02am »

Good entertaining story. Plz keep continuing. I am sure I am not the only one who immensely enjoys reading ur stories.

MortalFool MF

« Reply #4 on Feb 20, 2005, 1:02am »

Your right..... contributions have been way down lately. I hope to contribute in the future. if anyone has any ideas about how to contribute let us know!!!

anyway, you have done us a real service, Allison! i hope you got a charge out of it! great story! i look forward to seeing the pic you mentioned...

the big question is .... what do you want to see from us?

i hope to post some posts about pants splittings on the internet. allison what else would you like to see from us?

alison

« Reply #5 on Feb 20, 2005, 1:36pm »

Well, my hope is that their are other girls like me out there, are they will post some pictures of themselves. Failing that, any stories that people are willing to write. I prefer stories to have multiple splittings (hence most of mine have at least two characters), and I prefer the girls to have girly, embarrassing full knickers, preferably pink of white.

KivaWolf

« Reply #6 on Feb 21, 2005, 10:35pm »

That gives me an idea. Not only will the pants should split but also.... the underwear from being worn out? Am I going too far here? Just a thought...

Click Here To Make This Board Ad-Free

This Board Hosted For FREE By ProBoards
Get Your Own Free Message Boards & Free Forums!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Report Abuse

Sapphire:3 likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum