Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Miyagi
Miyagi

New goldmine for clips Empty New goldmine for clips

Fri May 22, 2020 4:50 pm
Hello everyone,

I decided to jump on the bandwagon and download tiktok recently and what an amazing decision that was, it's full of some of the best pants splitting clips I've ever seen. Plus I've figured out a way to download the clips and keep them by opening up tiktok in a web browser and doing a search, then when you find a clip you like copy the url and go to;
www.tubeoffline.com

Then search 'T' and you will see one for twitter, the onion etc. Click on Tiktok and input the link and click download and boom you have a saved short clip.

1) In the interest of decency let's keep any links that you wish to share with the forum only feature 18+ individuals. Now I know that there are younger users of the app so if you're unsure then don't post it or we can nominate a member/(s) to be filter. There have been a few instances of clips featuring younger people being posted (I'll put my hand up and admit that I've made that mistake simply by not actually watching the clip and posting without checking) so let's address this now and move on.

2) This is just a heads up to anyone with any photosensitivity issues. Tiktok has effects that mimic strobing and flashing colours that aren't always identifiable from the thumbnail, so put a little warning up if you're posting one with strobing/flashing effects.

Good luck hunting peeps and enjoy the content.

Miyagi.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum