Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Yoshister
Yoshister

My own art Empty My own art

Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:23 am
Hello,

I've been a lurker of the forum for a while and I've down stuff you lot may like (some of you may recognize it idk)
My own art Draco_cleaning
My own art Draco_lidelle_power_chain
My own art Jade_doggy
My own art Autumn_wardrobe_malfunction

I have a twitter if you wish to see more. I don't plan on posting everything I draw here but it might be a goldmine if you like my artwork.

Miyagi, Sapphire:3 and grantE like this post

SweetBunny
SweetBunny

My own art Empty Re: My own art

Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:18 am
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR ART! I have been looking at your DeviantArt for a very long time, and I would absolutely be honored to actually have an art trade with you. I would adore to draw one of your characters if you would like! But glad to see you here! I would love to get your Twitter! :3
Yoshister
Yoshister

Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:33 am
SweetBunny wrote:OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR ART! I have been looking at your DeviantArt for a very long time, and I would absolutely be honored to actually have an art trade with you. I would adore to draw one of your characters if you would like! But glad to see you here! I would love to get your Twitter! :3
My Twitter handle is @DrYoshister, should be easy to find me from there

I'd be down for an art trade some time as well, could dm here or twitter
SweetBunny
SweetBunny

Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:51 am
Yoshister wrote:
SweetBunny wrote:OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR ART! I have been looking at your DeviantArt for a very long time, and I would absolutely be honored to actually have an art trade with you. I would adore to draw one of your characters if you would like! But glad to see you here! I would love to get your Twitter! :3
My Twitter handle is @DrYoshister, should be easy to find me from there

I'd be down for an art trade some time as well, could dm here or twitter

I did follow you, and I did messenger you on Twitter also welcome! Really glad your here!
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:31 am
Hi, Yoshister, I've been following you in DeviantArt and Pixiv for a little while, glad you found the forum as well.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum