Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Miyagi
Miyagi

Japanese lady office wear. Empty Japanese lady office wear.

Sun May 10, 2020 8:16 am
So I found this great preview clip of a Japanese lady in an office wear wet/messy/clothes destruction site through twitter. She plays twister in her tight pencil skirt and it splits up the back a bit, then she goes swimming in a pool fully clothed and her skirt splits even more while she does lengths. I imagine there may be more content in the other clips on the site.

https://officeladyspecial.lekumo.biz/.s/office_lady_special_japan/2020/05/twister-game-with-recruitment-suit.html

The clip is at the bottom of the page and is also on youtube.

Enjoy

Bud88883 and Sliplover like this post

Zbir

Japanese lady office wear. Empty Re: Japanese lady office wear.

Mon May 11, 2020 12:43 pm
thanks Miyagi
kyuss

Japanese lady office wear. Empty Japanese clip

Wed May 13, 2020 7:34 pm
I bought the clip although a bit too expensive for my budget. Too bad it does not show the moment of the rip, only before/after, but it's a great quality product and highly recommended.
There are tons of other clips on officeladyspecial, but in all of them unfortunately the ripping of clothes is limited to the use of scissors or stripping by hands, not really splitting naturally at the seams by bending or squatting.  
I sent a note to the Website Staff asking for more videos of pants/skirt splitting. I suggest to do the same to show there is a market for our taste Surprised
Sliplover

Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:19 pm
Miyagi wrote:So I found this great preview clip of a Japanese lady in an office wear wet/messy/clothes destruction site through twitter. She plays twister in her tight pencil skirt and it splits up the back a bit, then she goes swimming in a pool fully clothed and her skirt splits even more while she does lengths. I imagine there may be more content in the other clips on the site.

https://officeladyspecial.lekumo.biz/.s/office_lady_special_japan/2020/05/twister-game-with-recruitment-suit.html

The clip is at the bottom of the page and is also on youtube.

Love this! I watch her in IG. I just wish she would wear lacy slips!
Enjoy

kyuss

Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:20 pm
The clip is nice. I bought it long time ago but I was a bit disappointed because the actual ripping moment is not shown,only before and after.
Nick888

Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:20 pm
Thank you for sharing. It's a great clip. I love moments like this.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum