Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RipShadow

The Saturday Night  Empty The Saturday Night

Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:01 am
Nika was trying to pick out an outfit for today's night out with the girls, and she was trying so hard to look so cute. She looked at the pants that were in front of her: one was a blue jeans with blue butterflies on the side, another was a legging that had red lace on the edge of the leg, and the other was a purple skirt with black lace. Standing there she didn't know what to choice, as finally she closed her eyes, and pointed to one. It was the jeanes with the blue butterfly's, as she nodded her head in approval, and placed them on. It was a big snug, but it came up perfectly as she looks at herself in the mirror.

"Looks good to me." Smiling she examined the back as she gave a nod of her head Nika was ready with a beautiful black lace shirt.

Suddenly her phone vibrated as she picked it up, and examined the text messages.

>Milo: "Hey you ready yet we're here."
>Nika: "Coming ^^"
Nika grabbed her bag, and started heading out towards the car that was beeping for her, as Nika locked the door, and then waves to them. As she got in she felt the strain of the poor pants as she got in, and wiggled a little bit to get comfortable as they drove off.

"So we got a surprise we are going to the mall!" Retorting Milo while looking at Nika

"Oh? Sounds like fun!" Nika said placing her long black hair in a ponytail.

"Yeah so you got anyone for Valentine's Day?" Giving a flirty smirk Milo was giving to Nika

"No." Nika sadly said as they got the parking lot of the mall, and as they got up.

"Aw man that is a bummer because...me too." Milo sighed as slumped a little bit her brown curly hair bouncing as they moved.

The two of them laugh as they approached into the mall and looked around.

"Where shall we go first?" Nika asked

"Hmm let's check at Macy's I need a good New kitchen pot." Milo pointed as Nika nodded her head.

As they walked she saw a few glimpse stares at her butt as they walked to the Macy's, arm, and arm. When they arrived they went in, and headed straight to the woman's section. There they browsed through all the shirts, as Milo was pushing the shirts away to reveal another shirt

"What do you think? Nika heard as she spins around to face Milo with the blue blouse with lace arms was agaisnt her on the hook.

"I like it I really do." Nika said nodding her head.

Nika then turned around and went back to flipping through shirts, as she wanted to find a new one. But all of a sudden she dropped a shirt, and it landed on the ground. .

"Oh no I got to pick it up." Rolling her eyes Nika reached down, but heard a sound, a sort of tearing sound, and she thought she felt a little breeze not much.

*Rip*

Unfortunately the strain of her pants came loose a little bit at the back, as there was a tiny rip in the middle of the seam. Though Nika just shrugged it off, and placed it back on the rack.

"Did you hear something?" Blinking she looks at Milo who was too busy looking at the other clothes that Nika just shrugged and went back to flipping through the clothes.

Not knowing that a little bit of as butt was showing behind her as she was wearing a black lace thong, as she Milo spined in a dress.

"Hey come on we need to check this out in the dressing room." Milo took Nikas hand as they ran towards the changing room.

As they arrived Milo went inside with her shirts as Nika stayed behind, and crossed her arms in front of her. There she saw another woman drop something a clothing pin, as Nika went over.

"Don't worry I will get it." As she was bending over she did finally hear the sound, and felt it.

*RIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP*

The now tiny rip was now a huge rip, and it was from her end of her butt crack to almost her front. As she stood in that position for a while, and could hear snickering behind her. Quickly she placed her hands behind her, and started feeling what just unfolded. Getting up a gasp forms out of her mouth as she quickly tried and cover up the rip with her hands, as she looks around blushing red in embarrassment. As she down, but that made the split more as she feel it rip more up the seam.

"Come on Milo..." Nika sneered as she finally saw her come out, and Nika who was holding her split together with her hands rushed over. "Nika please I need your jacket."

"What for-" Milo was cut off as Nika was already grabbing her back and tieing it around her waist, as she looked around frantically.

"Thanks Milo I accidentally had a malfunction with my pants." Nika said bright red and blushing.

"Ah got it, alright let's go." Milo wrapped her arm within hers as they walked to the pants section. "Okay so don't worry it happens we will just find you a new pants." She reassured her friend as she patted her hand.

"Alright." Nika almost whispered that as she looked around.

As they were searching for new pants Milo dropped some, as she gasps out, and groans. As she went down to pick it up Milos leggings finally had enough of the strain, and ripped full force behind her. .

*RIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP*

It wasn't quiet either as it automatically went from one end of her back seam, to the other, and her front seam between her thighs were started to rip. Showcasing her blue and lacy black underwear. As Nika gave a snicker, and a laugh.

"I'm not the only one now that needs new pants." Saying that Nika took a pair of just plain jeanes with a pattern in the black pocket and started walking to the checkout.

Milo bite her tongue as she wanted to snap back at Nika as she got up, and crossed her arms. Looking down she then saw a mirror, and decided to examine what just happened. As the rip was huge, and it was showing everything. Stomping her foot, she then storms off, and went to the leggings to grab some new ones. As she approached them she saw some cute ones with green and blue butterflies going up the thighs. Going over she then saw some leggings that were left on the ground, and Milo walked over.

"Stupid people don't know how to pick up after themselves." Milo then squatted down, as she then heard another tearing noise

*RIIIIPPP*

Her front seam ripped open slightly, as Milo covered it with her hands. As her front side of her underwear was showing, as she quickly grabbed the one with the butterflies as people gasped, and snickered behind her. Blushing red and embarrassed as she ran over to where Nika was checking out with her leggings. As she got there Nika was snickering some more at her situation.

"Shut up." Milo blushing punched Nikas arm.

As they got their new leggings, and pants they walked over to the restroom, and changed. But there problems were just starting.

[Like or comment for part 2]

Miyagi and Sapphire:3 like this post

Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

The Saturday Night  Empty Re: The Saturday Night

Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:47 am
I for one would like to see the next installment.

RipShadow likes this post

Miyagi
Miyagi

Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:05 pm
Same here, nice work.

RipShadow likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum