Go down
View user profile

Clips4Sale Video

on Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:56 am
Hi all! This is my first post in the new forum. I've been sending some suggestions to a few c4s studios lately hoping someone would take up the idea to do a tight pants / pants splitting vid. This is the first studio to take up the idea! The first minute and a bit she talks about how tight the pants are and how the last few time she wore them she was worried they would split... while bending over toward the camera! She then moves onto show that the side pockets have started to come apart from the pants being so tight. Finally she helps them along slightly, but the side seam by the pocket is split rather easily when she bends over while holding it in place.

I would post the link directly, but:
[New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.]
So... go to clips4sale(dot)com; and search for her studio number "54263". the vid is called "black to pink".

Please respect her work and do not share it for free! If she doesn't make at least a few sales from this video, she might not make any more quite like this! (and I think more videos might be possible, she has been making a lot of clothes destruction vids as of late!)
View user profile

Re: Clips4Sale Video

on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:57 pm
That one looks good, I have to reccomend this one: definitely my favourite I've downloaded from the site.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum