Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Missed opportunities Empty Missed opportunities

Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:55 am
What do you think are some missed opportunities where a film or TV show could/should have included a splitting scene, but didn't?

I just wrote in a different thread how it's a bit strange that Bridget Jones' Diary was a film series about a woman struggling with her weight and constantly embarrassing herself, but never had a scene where she struggles into tight trousers for an important work meeting, then in front of important clients drops her papers, bend to pick them up, and splits the back of her trousers to reveal her famous elasticated knickers.

Any other examples of where you would have liked a scene put it, but it was missed out?
Bud10

Missed opportunities Empty Re: Missed opportunities

Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:55 pm
Well, in another Bridget Jones movie, her third one, when she had her baby bump showing, she was struggling in her jeans and I thought it would have been funny if her jeans button pops off right in front of her mirror or of course went somewhere with her friends and if she by chance bends down to pick something up, and then the back of her jeans split open, exposing her undies in front of everyone.
Besides that, in Disney's Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day with Jennifer Garner, half way in the movie she had her navy blue business jacket around her waist, in the missed out scene, while hiding from Dick Van Dyke in a book store, I felt that she ran out of the store and grabs her bike that's lying on the ground, when picking it up the back of her navy blue pants split open; they wouldn't show her undies due to it being a kid's movie, but seeing the expression on Garner's face, with her gasping or blushing would make it funny.
As for shows, I wished on Friends Rachel or Monica or Phoebe had split their pants, especially with Rachel's pregnancy in season 8! Or on Modern Family, I would have liked to see Claire split her pants, at her work place no less. Even with Disney Channel Moms like Carey from Suite Life or Theresa from Wizards, or Nick's Haunted Hathaways with Michelle.
I see what you mean about missed oppertunities!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum