Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BDUDU

Officer Paula Mackenzie by Conundrum  Empty Officer Paula Mackenzie by Conundrum

Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:16 pm
OFFICER PAULA MACKENZIE

Police Officer Paula Mackenzie sat behind her desk in the head office. Paula was a truly beautiful woman. She had long, black, curly hair tied up in tight bun, flawlessly smooth tanned skin, rich full red lips, blue eyes, large firm bulging breasts that strained the buttons apart whenever she put on her shirts even with a firm bra. Her sexy rounded butt jiggling & swaying whenever her long legs & silky smooth thighs moved. Paula was the head police officer for this department & she was only 32, the youngest ever to be in charge. Paula didn’t deserve the job she simply knew how to get what she wanted & she decided she wanted to be in charge & give orders rather than take them.
Now that she was senior officer her privileges outweighed her duties & most of the time she sat in her office pretending to look busy. Her sex appeal & her killer figure had enticed her superiors to realize that she was the only person possible for the job. It had been the same all her life. To Paula all men we’re pawns in her self indulgent chess game. Working her way up the food chain in the force with a killer figure, model like beauty & sensual nature hadn’t been a challenge at all. She had always been ambitious
& hungry. Now she was finally where she belonged in her opinion. All her efforts had paid off.

Paula found herself quite content in her new highly paid, highly powered position in the police force. The power was the best, Paula loved being able to walk up to anyone & make big know it all speeches to them, getting the poor hardworking junior female cadets into trouble for no reasons at all. Just to make herself feel important & to make them feel inferior. She also loved leading the male officers on & then switching on them completely & citing them for improper conduct. All of the police who were now serving under her in the department knew that Paula Mackenzie was a power mad bitch who enjoyed throwing her weight around. The young female cadets were especially always put in their place by Paula. Everyone in the department agreed that Paula Mackenzie was as undeserving of authority as they came & that she was getting too big for her britches. They were right. With power came responsibility & Paula was a little too busy enjoying the spoils of her success to bother with all that other stuff. Paula’s new power & authority had gone right to her head. Paula was in heaven lording her new promotion over the department. It was during her shamefully, arrogant, “Too-big-for-her-britches” style of leadership that poor old Paula missed & dismissed many arising, telltale signs that she was not handling her new position as flawlessly as she perceived herself to be doing.
If Paula wasn’t so busy throwing her weight around & showing off how important she was now at the office she may have clued in sooner that her uniform was becoming tighter by the day. Before her big promotion, when Paula was being a real cop on the street (as real as Paula could be given that she was pretty much just eye candy most of the time, while other cops did the real work) & was always on the move she could have squeezed into a six 6 uniform if she wanted to but she chose a size 10 uniform because she wanted the extra flexibility if anything came up. It was always very loose on her, even with her bulging 36CC bust & curvaceous butt. It was for that very reason that it took Paula so long to sense that she was beginning to get fatter. The first few pounds wouldn’t pinch her uniform because it was 2 sizes too big to begin with. So Paula sat down all day in her big, new office in her big, new leather chair blissfully eating her way through boxes of crispy crème donuts that the department had brought in specially for her free of charge. She sat & she ate & barked arrogant, condescending orders to pretty young female officers below her when her ego needed a stroking. She didn’t really need to do any work, if her superior should by chance talk to Paula all she needed to do was turn on her sensual sexuality, Paula’s boss was in lust with her & she worked every angle of it she could to get her way (including getting the big promotion). Paula began coming in later, some days not till midday, & leaving earlier. Her once vigorous, daily training regime of running, aerobics & yoga became less & less until she quit exercising all together. In her eyes she had never needed to exercise anyway, she had to body of goddess, always had, always will. The softening of her once, fully toned body was a sexy thing to see. Her once flat & defined stomach began to soften. The smooth, silky flesh of her belly was feminine & inviting. The buttons on her shirt beginning to pull apart hard under the new strains of her fatter belly, the seams in her pants pulling tighter & straining even when she wasn’t bending over. Her zipper becoming harder to zip, her fat stomach making it harder to button her pants button. The way her pants were becoming harder to squeeze into & fasten of a morning. Still Paula remained oblivious to her softening; it didn’t even enter her mind that she could have been getting too fat for her pants.
Every morning Paula looked at her form in the mirror, naked, in her underwear & clothed & each time she was astonishingly beautiful. With all her self confidence aside she was astonishingly beautiful, as much as it pained others to accept Paula was one of the sexiest women to have ever lived since Cleopatra, & even though she was gaining weight she looked amazingly beautiful with the extra pounds, perhaps even more attractive. But as beautiful as her new found curves looked on her she was unable to avoid the dreaded day came when Paula would have to acknowledge that she had gained weight & was busting out of clothes. Her ego which had never been experienced a genuine day of humiliation & humbling in her life was headed towards a catastrophic crash. Her arrogance & her pride would be shattered irreparably for what was to come next. If Paula had accepted she was getting fatter sooner & done something she could have avoided what was to come. But it was not in her nature to accept that. What Paula was in for a was long embarrassing & humiliating fall from grace, all the way back to Earth. It was the only way a person with Paula’s ego could learn. Until that happened, she would deny everything, she was thin & toned; she was not gaining weight & her uniform fit fine.

At first Paula told herself that she must have been given the wrong uniform back from the dry cleaners.

“That…Stupid…Girl…Gave me the fucking wrong uniform….uhhhh….” Whined Paula as she attempted to struggle her way into the too small uniform.

Frustrated Paula stopped pulling her pants up, she was angry & feeling hot & red from the struggle. She lay back on her bed & wiggled her firmly encased thighs & calves out of the tight trousers. Once her pants were down she kicked them off , she snapped her gold satin panties back from riding up her round, curvy behind & scrambled to check the name & size label on the pants.

“It must be the wrong uniform there’s no way this uniform could be min…” Paula said.
Paula stopped again before she could finish her sentence. She looked at the label shocked; Paula saw her name printed on the washing tag clear as the day, right next to her name she saw that the pants were indeed a SIZE 10. No mistake about it, this was Paula’s uniform, she checked the rest of the tags on the uniform to make sure of it.

“That Dry Cleaner, they must have shrunk my uniform, probably trying to save money with some cheap, stupid…” Paula’s cursing trailed off.

“Doesn’t matter, I’m a size 6. I can fit into tighter things than this easy.” Said Paula haughtily.

She laid back on her bed & began the eternal like struggle to pull her pants up.
She pulled on her size 10 uniform trousers with a great degree of difficulty & she noticed alarmingly that her pants were completely form fitting around her soft, shapely, feminine thighs & calves. Paula also encountered an obstacle when it came to pulling the once loose trousers up over her more voluptuous behind. They were stuck under her butt & refused to budge. Paula lay as flat as she could on her bed & pulled her tight trousers by waistband with both hands as hard as she could. Her tight, shiny, gold silk panties that so far covered her jutting, curvy butt began pulling awkwardly as Paula wiggled, jiggled & gyrated side to side, trying to inch her weighty behind into the pants. With one last strenuous pull she finally managed to squeeze her fat gold satin, panty clad ass into her
ready to bust trousers.
“Ohhh…uuuuhhh….Why…are these pants so tigh…” Paula started

She stopped before she finished & put the thought out of her mind.

Red faced & sweaty from the all the effort Paula walked as best she could over to her mirror to begin the process of trying to zipper her pants. She couldn’t understand it, maybe they were using a new kind of machine at the dry cleaners. Since her promotion she was sending out her uniforms to be dry cleaned & pressed weekly at the more expensive premium quality dry cleaning service, as the weeks had gone by she had felt that her uniforms were coming back a tiny bit snugger each time. Yes, they must be cutting corners using different cheaper equipment. I’ll let them know who I am & go give them a warning.
Paula lazily couldn’t be bothered physically going down there so just phoned them & blasted them for a while. As loud & rude as Paula was with the poor teenage girl who was taking her call, the girl was apologetic & polite to Paula. The 18 year old girl
assured her that there would be no charge for the last week’s dry cleaning & that she valued Paula as a customer. She also said it was the first time anyone had ever complained about clothes shrinking at the premium quality dry cleaning service before.

“Well they must have been doing something to them”, Paula said angrily

The young girl stifled a laugh & put her hand over the phone receiver for a moment, she suddenly knew who this was on the phone, she had seen her before dropping off the uniforms that she was so angrily complaining about. She remembered also seeing this woman on her way home from the dry cleaners many times in the food court.
Very bossy, extremely attractive but clearly a bitch, wears makeup & her hair up like she’s constantly on a runway in a beauty pageant, always barking orders to others while she sits stuffing her face at the crispy crème shop & doing her nails.
The young girl knew it wasn’t possible for the equipment used at the dry cleaners to shrink any of the clothing or fabrics treated there. They had gotten the equipment upgraded to premium quality state of the art machinery for that very reason about 10 years ago according to her boss. Even if there was the off chance that it might have been the equipment she knew whole-heartedly at once what was the cause of this bossy glamour puss’s clothes for getting tighter. A bit of classic weight gain denial.
She’s just the type too; big bossy sex kitten that starts to get too fat for her pants, too arrogant to acknowledge it. Far easier to blame any other cause at all:

“The Dry cleaner’s shrinking my uniform, that’s why I can’t close my pants, it’s not the fact that I sit on my ass & eat crispy crèmes while I order other people to do my job”

The young girl laughed as she thought this to herself.

She tried her hardest to keep a straight face before she continued talking to Paula.

“Of course Ms Mackenzie we totally understand, as well as giving back your money we’d be more than to pay for our top quality tailor to take a look at the uniforms that you say have been shrunk…”

“I’m not saying they’ve been shrunk, they ARE shrunk”, Paula barked

“I understand, I’m sorry Ms Mackenzie, I didn’t mean to imply that you were making this up. What’s more if you will allow it I would personally like to volunteer my assistance & see that you taken care of properly at our Tailor. We can have you fitted for identical size replacement uniforms all completely free of charge of course if you like?”

“That would be….” Paula paused in her tracks

“Ms Mackenzie?” purred the young girl with coy delight

“Uhhhhh…actually I’m pretty sure the shrinking isn’t so bad, I won’t worry about it after all”, said Paula embarrassedly.

She couldn’t go through with getting measured up for identical sized replacement uniforms by a tailor. As sure as she was that hadn’t gained any weight (she couldn’t have, she was had the figure of a model) the thought of this smart mouthed young bitch being there to look down at me if the tailor says I’m not a size 10 anymore.

“Oh don’t worry Ms Mackenzie it’s no trouble at all, we’d be happy to fit you for new uniforms free of charge, we are completely liable for shrinking your uniforms, it’s no trouble for our tailor to whip up a bunch new size 10 uniforms”, The young girl was loving this, having the tables turned on this bossy, rude woman. She knew Paula would never come down for a tailor to measure her, she’s probably a size 12 at least she thought.

“I said NO, I don’t want…there’s no need to,” Said Paula Sharply.

The young girl put her hand over the receiver again & tried not to laugh too loud.
She sense Paula was nearing the end of her tether & there were a few more things she wished to say to the bossy glamour puss before she hung up on her this was becoming too much fun to let it end here.

The young girl regained her polite concerned tone & took her hand off the receiver.

“Very well Ms Mackenzie, we just want you to be comfortable. We wouldn’t want you to have an embarrassing accident because your uniforms too tig….”

“My uniform is not too tight”, said Paula running her hand over her soft curves.

“But didn’t you just get finished saying to me before…?”

“Never mind what I was saying, Let me talk to your supervisor, NOW!” Said Paula sternly

“I’m sorry Ms Mackenzie I’m in charge here today, Are you sure your uniform has really shrunk? Are you sure you haven’t been putting on weight?” Asked the young girl coolly.

“I…You…How…Uhhh…” was all Paula managed to get out, she was too flabbergasted to conjugate any kind of clever remark. No one had ever questioned her figure before, she was too shocked. Finally she managed to speak.

“How DARE you accuse me of being fat?” Paula yelled

“Because the thing is Mam, unless you’re willing to come down & put on the uniforms for us here & be measured by our tailor to confirm you are a size 10 as you allege…”, Said the young girl calmly before she was interrupted.

“ALLEGE?” Spat Paula sharply.

“…then legally we are not liable to provide compensations of any kind. We would be most happy however to get our tailor to look at the uniforms & get him to let out all the seams for you so they won’t be raring to rip anymore.” Said the young girl failing to hide her delight

“You listen to me you little…” Paula threatened.

“Otherwise it will just most likely be a matter of time.” Said the Young girl

“Until what?” Paula asked furiously

“Until you bend the wrong way & split your pants wide open in front of everyone,” said the Young girl laughing smugly.

BANG!!!

Paula slammed down the phone so hard she broke the receiver.

Paula’s face was flushed red with anger & embarrassment.

“That girl was toying with me. How dare she call me fat? She’s just a jealous loser, jealous because she’s too ugly to get a man. That’s what it is. I have a perfect figure. The men are always checking me out, the women too sometimes. I’m hot & sexy, that young bitch is probably a bitter, ugly dog.” Paula thought to herself with a sense of satisfaction.

Paula leaned back in her big leather chair. It groaned & squealed as she shifted herself.
Her uniform was so tight it could have been painted on her. Her black buttoned shirt was constantly hitching itself up out her trousers allowing her soft feminine belly to bulge through. Paula was in no way severely overweight or obese.
Any woman would kill to be at Paula’s weight right now; the problem was that Paula saw herself as a slender, teenage runway model. In Paula’s media distorted perceptions she viewed women with even the slightest kind of sexy feminine softness as fat & grossly overweight.
As Paula sat in her big leather chair, her black uniform pants pulling tight as a drum over her round, inviting thighs & even tighter against her bulging behind, she pondered how she could possibly exact revenge on that cheeky little bitch who had insulted her so blatantly on the phone.
As Paula’s embarrassingly simple minded schemes for revenge buzzed through her mind; her model like face turned slowly from smug, haughtiness to terrified shock & surprise.
She felt a tremendously strong buzzing running up & down against her crotch inside her pants. Before Paula had time to work out what was happening her mind speeded into an overwhelming sexually arousing state of desire. Paula missed a breath when she realized that her tiny gold, satin panties were now drenched. Paula was steadily becoming less frightened of the excitement in her underpants & more focused on to achieving climax.
It was all happening so fast, out of nowhere it had begun & just as Paula was about to tear open her clothes with desire it disappeared altogether.
Paula’s short panting breaths indicated her closeness to climax & her eyes were darting rapidly indicating her desire to peak, but in between sharp darting looks Paula caught the first glimpse of the source & mechanics of the arousal.

Paula’s skintight uniform pants had unzipped themselves all the way down. The tip of her centimetre long zipper had flipped backwards against her shiny, gold, satin covered crotch & had been rubbing furiously against it, tickling her with its metallic ridges into a burning frenzy of sexual excitement. Paula had been too busy dreaming up stupid little revenge tactics in her mind for that dry cleaner phone girl to realize that under the swell of her soft fat stomach her pants were undoing themselves with each breath she took. Each self absorbed breath grated the sturdy strong but yielding zipper a little lower, exposing to the world Paula Mackenzie’s underpants.

As it all sunk in about what had happened, Paula’s bulging shocked eyes were now focused intensely on her undone pants. HER PANTS WERE UNZIPPED!!!
As with most of Paula’s reactions, her first one was the wrong one.
Paula sat forward upright extremely fast….

BBBBBBBBBBBBBANGzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzSMASSSHH!!!!!

“Damn it”. Paula shouted

In moving all of her soft, tightly encased, sumptuous flesh forward so quickly; she had inadvertently caused her skintight, seam straining, uniform pants to burst wide open. The moment her beltless waistband had felt the full force of her fat, unsucked in, feminine, stomach; her pants button exploded off with a sound barrier breaking bang & broke through the glass window of her study porch door on the far side of the room like a rifle had been fired through it.

In the few seconds of the aftermath Paula watched stunned as her fat feminine belly began to spring forward, pushing it’s way through the busted open V of her unzipped pants & busted off waistband. Her tightly buttoned up black uniform shirt began to hitch up now that the small of her belly was free & exposed. She pulled & wriggled in her seat as she tried to stem the tide of the soft no longer toned flesh of Paula “Too big for her britches” Mackenzie. It was stunning to see how much Paula could squeeze into such a uniform when it was securely fastened. With everything securely packed into that tight as drum uniform Paula almost looked as though she could have really still been 135 pounds.
In her current state of semi nudity exposure Paula looked closer to 150 pounds. Her sexy god given curves still sculpted her sexy body to a high degree. Even Paula with the weight gain made it look fashionable & sexy. Any healthy woman would be happy to be Paula’s shape. But for Paula to have been thinner & bitchy to have gained weight was a great weakness should the knowledge fall into the wrong hands.
As Paula gazed down at her busted trousers & exposed undies her face burned with hot embarrassment. It reminded her of the time she had forced her hot sister Margi to admit
what had happened to the white Capri pants Paula had lent her for Thanksgiving.
Margi had lied again & again saying that she had returned them to Paula. Paula kept pressing her over & over till an extremely humiliated Margi admitted to Paula the truth which was that she had gained a little too much weight at her boyfriend’s thanksgiving & ended up splitting her pants wide open in front of her boyfriends parents & sisters as she was bending over in front of the TV changing channel. Margi was so embarrassed, as she was wearing a skintight pair of pink “hello kitty” panties & her butt looked really fat hanging out of the split too tight white Capri pants.

Her shiny gold panties squealed as they rubbed up against her silky, smooth skin. As much as Paula was furious with what happened she couldn’t deny that this was the first time she had been able to breathe comfortably all day.

“It was the oldest uniform, that’s why it broke. I’ve had them since I started on the force. They would have fallen apart on their own after all this time, doesn’t mean I had anything to do with it. I’m not fat. I can fit into my uniform just fine. I’ve got a killer body. I still weigh a trim 135 pounds”. Paula thought smugly to herself

Paula HAD weighed 135 pounds when she was a young recruit & when she was an officer on the beat, but Paula’s promotion had kept her off her feet & putting more into her mouth. Big britches Paula Mackenzie was pushing 160 pounds. She hadn’t weighed herself in years. She was too arrogant to concede she would ever put on the smallest of weight. The ego of a pretty woman was cast iron. A woman as gorgeous & sexy as Paula was even stronger. How she expected to be taken seriously as anything other than object of lust was inconceivable. The only reason she was where she was on the police force was because she used what she had to get what she wanted.
Paula still sitting tried to pull her zipper back up. She got it halfway up before encountering some resistance. Her soft belly was in the way & every time Paula stopped to press it down her zipper would fly back open. She stood up & walked over to her mirror. Paula looked at herself with her hands on her hips & her pants undone. She smiled a sultry smile & turned to check out her behind in the pants. Her round curvy butt was tightly packed into the black uniform pants; it jiggled & swayed as she moved. She felt incredibly sexy with her clothes pulling so tight.

POP…POP…POP…

Paula looked down amazed & saw that her large firms breasts had begun to pop open her shirt buttons, her little leopard skin bra trembled under the pressure. She cupped her breasts in both hands & smiled satisfactorily at her reflection in the mirror. She knew she was hot. She knew it too well. She pushed both her elbows back with her hands still on her hips. The rest of the buttons on her shirt popped open.
Her huge gleaming breasts pushed forward firmly & proudly. Paula was so proud of her breasts, all natural & woman. The best breasts on the force she thought to herself.
She turned her attention once again to her open pants, she pulled her zipper up & again once she let go it went back down.

“Yeah, they are the oldest pair, I may as well throw them out. They just wore themselves out that’s all. That’s why the button fell off. That’s probably why they shrunk themselves somehow too”. Paula said to herself

Paula wiggled out of her tight pants, her soft curvaceous figure squeezing out as much as it was squeezed in. Her rear seam split & popped a little as she worked her butt out of them. The seam had been fraying for months now under the extra pressure of Paula’s new curves. It was a miracle that she didn’t violently split her pants, She didn’t know how close she had come to doing just that & in very public situations. Paula didn’t notice the small rips & split in the seams of her pants as she pulled them off, she was still transfixed on bulging breasts. She was so proud of her breasts. They were her weapon of choice.
When Paula’s pants were finally down she kicked them off into a corner. She then grabbed a plastic bag & stuffed them into it & threw it into the far regions of her wardrobe. She dared not throw them out, her pride was her pride. Tomorrow she’d go back to wearing her other identical uniforms. They weren’t shrunk. Her problem had been solved in her opinion. An old uniform had worn out & been put aside. Her figure was perfect, she was thin, she put models to shame with her slender figure.

But the next day Paula’s joy was short lived, as she dragged on her uniform. She felt the exact same strain & struggle. Her pants were too tight, her rear seam was pulling, her zipper kept coming undone her waistband was threatening to bust. Her shirt was hard to button around the waist & around the breasts. She felt uncomfortable & found it hard to breathe. For the first time ever she decided to wear a belt with her uniform pants. Something to ease the pressure.
“This will all pass” Paula said “I’ll just do some aerobics & sit-ups for a few hours when I go into work today”.
Paula failed to keep her promise to herself & instead went to her office & ate half a box of crispy crème donuts. Paula attributed the discomfort in her uniform now to water weight. She had been drinking lots of water lately so that must be it. It will be gone in a few days & my clothes will be loose again.

But as each morning came & Paula got dressed she was finding it harder & harder to fit into her pants. She had to lie down on her bed & suck in her stomach when she was ready to button them up. Paula’s once toned stomach was now completely soft & flabby.
Her fat gut & love handles was making her uniform shirt harder to button now too.
Getting into her of a uniform was becoming increasingly difficult but she didn’t want to be forced to admit to the uniform outfit staff that she had gotten too fat for both her pants & shirt. They would never let her live it down & rightfully so, she had been arrogant, rude & condescending to practically everyone she had been put in charge of.

It was Friday today & Paula began the long familiar struggle to pull her tight black uniform pants up. The fabric clung to her legs like it was denim, she pulled & wiggled & jiggled her soft, smooth, tanned thighs into the overly tight pants. She wore her shiny, red, satin panties as all her other underwear tended to ride up when she was squeezing her chubby butt into too tight black uniform pants.
Paula laid flat down on the bed & sucked in as much as she could while she began tugging up her zipper, she had only barely managed to hook the button through the hole in her waistband after about five failed attempts. She squirmed & struggled & fought on until she had finally managed to close her pants. No small feat by any means. Before she sat up & stopped sucking in her soft, embarrassingly untoned, bulging belly, Paula grasped desperately for her thick, black leather belt near the edge of her bed.
She couldn’t risk sitting up in her skintight uniform pants without the safety of a belt,
the button would bust off & her zipper would fly open. She needed her belt to take the pressure off her waistband & pants button. That fat soft belly was pushing hard against it.
Paula worked her sturdy, leather belt through the loops of her trousers. To Paula’s great embarrassment she could no longer buckle it on the second last notch. Paula sucked in her stomach as she tried again & again to buckle her belt on the second last notch. After several more flustering minutes she gave up the struggle & for the first time ever she was forced to buckle her belt on the very last notch. Paula was embarrassed, but as long as her belt could take the much needed pressure off her waistband & prevent her straining pants button from popping off that was all that matters.

Paula carefully sat up on her bed; her beautiful face was flushed & red with all the effort
closing her painfully tight uniform pants. Her rich, red full lips pouted sexily as she applied her buttery, pink lipstick. Paula looked more ready for a beauty pageant with the skill & articulation in which she applied the rest of her makeup. Most of the other female officers were warned sharply if they wore too much makeup on the job. Paula had arrogantly (& hypocritically) warned several of the younger female officers herself for wearing makeup she considered too sultry & provocative (most likely out of fear of competition). Paula turned around slowly & ran her feminine little hands over her tightly encased weighty behind.
Her black pants hugged her butt like a shiny, second skin. They were obviously too tight on her, her vanity & haughty arrogance blinded any chance of her seeing that. The sexy curves of her behind were stretching the fraying, weak, rear seam to a fine degree of tautness. Despite the fact she was clearly busting at the seams, she looked amazingly sexy, every curve was tautly cupped by the confines of her tiny uniform. Paula smirked to herself & haughtily walked out to her car, she had to move the seat back because her breasts were squeezed up against the steering wheel. She was about to start the car when she looked down & noticed something extremely embarrassing, her pants were completely unzipped.
Paula’s face went as red as her satin panties that shone proudly through the () shaped gap
of her undone zipper, she panicked & looked around at her street. Her neighbours & the teens at the bus stop we’re smiling & giggling amongst themselves. Paula started the car as fast as she could to get out of there.

“How embarrassing”, Paula thought as she sped away.
It all fit together now, she left the house & locked the door behind her, Then she bent right over putting the full weight of her corpulent butt against her rear seam to retrieve her newspaper. She had been too busy staring down the smirking teens at the bus stop & making small talk with her neighbours to realize that when she bent over to get her paper she had forced her zipper undone. That’s why the teens were smirking & laughing at me.
Paula felt all hot & bothered now. Her collar & shirt felt ten sizes too small, her face felt like it was swelling with red hot rage & humiliation. Paula jammed on the brakes & laid back as far & as flat she could & began tugging up her stubborn zipper.
After an uncomfortable few minutes of squirming her red satin panties were safely tucked out of view behind the tight unforgiving confines of her black pants.
Relieved that her sexy undies were no longer in public view she sat back up & relaxed…

POP….POP.POP…POP….*BUUUUULLLLGE*.

The three buttons on Paula’s shirt around her stomach burst open all at once & her fat soft belly bulged forward all at once through the gap in her shirt.

“God Damn it…uhhh!!!”

First her pants came unzipped in front of the whole neighbourhood & now this.
Paula was panicking like crazy now, she poked at the soft bulging flesh that was spilling through her busted open shirt. She tried like mad to close her shirt over but it kept pulling apart under the strain of her fat gut. Paula needed to get her fasten her buttons back up before someone saw this humiliating sight.

Paula realized finally that she shouldn’t continue to wait & see what part of her far too tight uniform gives out next; she decided to turn around & go home. Paula had to face the facts…Her uniform had been getting tighter & tighter ever since she got her promotion. She had been so busy barking orders to everyone & enjoying the sound of her own voice that she hadn’t noticed all the sitting around in her office she was doing. Sitting around & putting away at least a 12 pack of crispy crèmes a day.

How could she have been so blind & conceited to not see what had happened? Paula looked down slowly at her lap when she was at the traffic lights. She felt the roll of soft skin forming a double chin as she tilted her head. Paula saw herself for the first time with no denial & excuses. Her former toned fit police figure was long gone. She flinched when she realized how she must look to anyone who saw her for the first time. Squeezed into her uniform from when she was at least 25 pounds lighter. How could she have ever thought she could pull this off? If she wasn’t careful today she could very well have split her pants open.

Her thoughts flashed back to the day when her older sister Margi warned Paula when she got her promotion.

“Once you get behind that desk Paula, you may want to invest in a new uniform, one with some extra room,” said Margi.

“I think I’ll manage sis, I’ve never needed to go a size up the whole time I’ve been on the force why should I start now?” asked Paula

“Because you’ll be doing a lot more sitting & a lot more time off your feet than on, the pounds can creep up on you believe me I know”, said Margi emphatically.

“Just because you split your uniform pants open a month after you made lieutenant doesn’t mean I’m going to start bursting out of my uniform when I start my new assignment,” said Paula self righteously.

“Trust me Paula, be careful okay? Every girl who’s gone from street to desk always need a new uniform even after just a few weeks sitting at a desk. It’s no new thing Paula.
Every girl I know on the force whose been assigned to a desk after the street has a pair of too tight uniform pants split wide open tucked far away out of sight in the back of their wardrobes. It’s like a freakin’ right of passage for desk girls on the force”, beckoned Margi

“Oh Yeah? Well…It’s not going to happen to me, in case you haven’t noticed I have perfect body tone, BMI, weight proportionate to height all that & oh yeah I’ve never split a pair of pants in my life Margi, how many pairs of pants AND JEANS have you split in your life Margi?...Huh…Let me see!!! Remember when I lent you my brand new leopard skin leather pants, I seem to remember you never mentioned them again even though you couldn’t stop gushing about wearing them to the club, & yeah guess what I find stuffed in ball at the back of your wardrobe with the ass completely torn out of them.”

“Oh shut up Paula, forget I said anything. Can’t say I haven’t warned you”, yelled Margi.

Paula burned with embarrassment thinking back to that moment. She felt so foolish & stupid for being so arrogant & rude to her sister Margi, she had been on the force 5 years longer than Paula & Paula was too full of herself to even consider the advice.

God if Margi knew what was happening right now she would never ever let me forget it.
Especially since Margi had since retired from the force dropped 25 pounds & become a Victoria’s secret lingerie model part time & fitness instructor at a gym the rest of the time.

Paula stepped on the gas pedal, she was tempted to put the lights on to get home faster but the last thing she wanted was to attract attention to her self. She decided she would call in to dispatch & let them know officially she was taking a personal day. Her hands reached for the radio but before she got her chance to call home her car number & name was being ordered to check out a possible domestic disturbance in the area ASAP since she was the closest vehicle available.

Paula grabbed the radio sharply & explained the dispatch that she was about to call in a personal day & that she was sure they would understand given her important new position at the precinct…But Paula was sharply cut off by the young female operator & was quoted very matter of factly that according to municipal police code regulations that all officers we’re required to respond to a crime scene if they are in a close vicinity of the area, she was then talked to very condescendingly to learn to pull her own weight..

“That Bitch, I know that voice, She will be going on report for this first thing tomorrow,
Then we’ll see who pulls their own WEIGHT….”

POP…POP…POP…ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Paula looked down ragingly to see that her black uniform shirt buttons around her fat bulging belly had burst open again… & her pants zipper was undone again.

“Oh come on Damn it, Jeezz.”

Paula couldn’t stop driving until she reached the house that placed the call, to anyone who might have been watching Paula’s little display in the car they would have been quite amused. A sexily built brunette officer stuffed into a too tight uniform bursting out of it all over the place. Paula was definitely not amused, She was anything but amused.
Surely this wasn’t necessary that an important newly senior officer at the precinct be required to attend such an unimportant matter on a day she was most desperately trying to escape from.

Paula pulled up next the unusually calm house where the call came from.

“Alright I’ll go give them a warning & leave, I don’t have time for this petty bull shit”.

After furiously struggling to rezip her uniform pants sitting down as well as sucking in her bulging fat belly to button her shirt up. Paula gingerly open the door & stepped out & tried to look as professional & serious as possible.

She stepped up to the porch & was about to knock when she heard an old ladies voice around the side of the house call out.

“Hello I’m around here!!!” The Old Lady announced casually.

Paula stepped heavily & cautiously around the back, her uniform was maintaining itself thank goodness, She was being careful to make sure she didn’t make any big movements or extra long steps. It was difficult enough to walk in the excruciatingly tight pants especially since she was hot & bothered now.

“ Mam ? Are you the one who called in the domestic disturbance report, Mam ?” Paula said Puzzledly.

The old lady was sitting in a wheelchair drinking lemonade on top of the porch reading a Tolstoy novel. She appeared to be deeply immersed in her book.

“Huh, oh yes, my granddaughter has taken my cats away from me”, said the old lady.

“Okay & where is your granddaughter now Mam?”. Paula asked tiredly

“She’s inside her cubby house over there”, pointing to a homemade dilapidated metal play area. Looked like some local kids had built it.

“Mam 911 is for emergency calls only”, Paula said angrily.

“THIS IS AN EMERGENCY I WANT MY CATS BACK NOW, THEY DON’T LIKE IT IN THERE THEY ONLY LIKE SITTING WITH ME, I WANT THEM OUT NOW,NOW,NOW” Yelled the Old woman unexpectedly.

“Okay Mam I need you to lower your voice”, Paula said softly.

“YOU DON’T CARE, NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME”, The old woman began crying & weeping.

This was really turning into a nightmare for Paula.

“Alright Mam If I get your cats to come out will you take it easy please?” Paula said

“Of course, why do you think I called you here, You don’t need to bite my head off about it dear”, said the Old lady who was all of a sudden completely calm & composed & looking shocked at Paula.

Paula turned away from the old lady & swore silently. This was an insanely inappropriate emergency call to be wasting her time on. Paula was really going to let that girl have it when she went to the back to the station.

Paula walked slowly & uncomfortably over to the large metal cubby house, & searched for an entrance door. She walked all around the large metal cubby house & finally found a small wooden hatch flap that lifted up & appeared to be only way in.
Paula carefully & begrudgingly knelt down slowly on one knee, her increasingly tightening pants strained & whined at the seams audibly as she lowered herself down. Paula felt too fat & uncomfortable for this, her pants were too small & tight, one wrong move & she was going to split them wide open she was sure of it.

“Little girl I’m a police officer & I need you to come out right now please!!”

“Don’t call me little girl!!!” said a small voice.

“Do you have the cats in there with you?” Paula said trying to sound pleasant.

“Yes”, she said.

“I want you to bring them out right now, your grandmother really wants them back okay. So bring them out now please.” Paula said tiredly.

Paula lifted open the small square hatch & bending down lower to look inside, the little girl inside looked out at Paula frowning.

“If you want them why don’t YOU come & get them”, said the little girl with a smirk.

“Look um honey couldn’t you just bring them out it’s probably easier…” Paula said frustratedly.

“NO !!!”, Yelled the small girl.

“WHERE ARE MY BABIES, OFFICER!!!”, Screamed the old lady.

Paula Groaned Angrily, she was beyond pissed off now.

“I’M GETTING THEM MAM PLEASE LOWER YOUR VOICE.” Said Paula.

“Okay Honey..”

“Don’t call me Honey!!!” Said the little girl angrily.

“OKAY, OKAY…you win I’m coming in now” Paula asked reluctantly.

Paula looked at the tiny wooden flap entrance to the ramshackle metal cubby house. It couldn’t have been more than a foot & a half in width & height. This day was getting worse by the minute. Paula could barely move her arms given how tight her uniform shirt had become; everything she was wearing was limiting her movement.
At the very least she wished the cubby house entrance wasn’t facing the busy street. Anyone walking or driving by could easily see down the driveway to where the cubby house was very clearly. Paula didn’t want to have to call in backup for this, not only would she be laughed at & scolded for calling in help on such a measly task but the officers would most likely catch her burst her shirt open again or see her pants unzip themselves. She couldn’t risk it.

Paula got on all fours & lifted the wooden flap entrance to the hatch. Her fat chubby behind pulled the screaming seams in the rear with audible ferocity. She began to work her head through the entrance, her fabric encased legs flailed as she moved forward through the hole. Paula’s bulging breasts we’re making it harder for her to clear her chest through the entrance. She concentrated hard & managed to pop them through by squeezing them hard against her chest.
She felt so stupid, crawling into some ridiculous playhouse rescuing cats for some crazy old woman. Having to force herself inside the too small entrance with that horrible little girl leering at her the whole time.
Paula finished squeezing herself halfway down the tiny hole. Her hourglass figure had given her some much needed breathing relief after her big bulging breasts cleared the entrance.

If you were looking on from the outside or passing by on the street all one could see was a fat tightly clad bubble butt pointing up in the air wiggling side to side. The whole shack was shaking as Paula tried to move in further. Then it happened… Paula was reaching for the cats while the impetuous little girl just watched smirking. Just as Paula was about to reach the three small cats, she her sharp pressure pressing in all around her waist.
Paula had become stuck, God damn it, she knew something like this would happen.

Paula began to panic & started trying to back out of the hole. Her curvaceous butt was stricken with visible panty lines under the immense pressure Paula was putting on her too tight police uniform pants. A few people who happened to be passing stop & looked on amused at the fat tightly clad butt wiggling around. Paula’s legs were flailing madly trying to release her from the tight confines of the cubby house door.

“You’re stuck aren’t you? You’re too FAT to get out of the hole. Just like Winnie the Pooh”, laughed the little girl smirking.

“SHUT UP YOU FILTHY LITTLE TROLL!!!”, yelled Paula.

Paula’s tightly packed butt was still pointed up in the air outside wiggling & gyrating hypnotically under the sturdy constrains of her ever vigilant police uniform pants. It was amazing they had held out as long as they had. Through out the minor weight gains in the first few days after her promotion when her pants began to pinch whenever she sat down, through out the weeks that followed when Paula could no longer buckle her belt as generously with the notches, through out the more recent weeks of her weight gain denial when she spent two hours every morning squeezing her softer fatter body into the blatantly too tight uniform. Paula’s vanity was her own worse enemy, whether she had gained weight or not, Paula could have humbled herself & come to terms with the situation. Had she been less vain this whole embarrassingly poetic situation could have been nothing more than a paranoid fantasy.
Her pants we’re groaning & straining. The rear seam was pulling so tightly, her red satin undies showing off visibly panty lines. Her pants we’re pulling rigidly taut every time her fat rounded butt pressed hard against her seat. Her rear seams were squealing & a few minor inseams around her thighs had begun to separate. It was only a matter of time before……..

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Paula froze with fear, suddenly her legs felt a lot less restricted.

Her too tight black uniform pants sprung apart along the rear seam loudly & proceeded to violently split, long & ear piercingly loud all the way from her bright, rich, red satin panty clad crotch all the way up the heights of her waistband. Every stitch & seam in her seat seemed to screaming out it’s own collective pain as each they burst, popped & snapped apart visibly & loudly one after the other, releasing the long restrained tide of smooth tanned, chubby, rounded butt. The flesh bulging through the gigantic, gaping, rip.
Her Red Satin Underpants could have been seen from the air it was so distinct.
It all became very clear just how much weight Paula had been squeezing vainly into those ridiculously tight trousers of a morning. The ferocity of the initial rip seemed like her flesh was getting revenge on the tight fabric captor that had withheld her fattening so well for so long.

Paula’s sexy tanned face, the gorgeous blue eyes & her beautiful brown hair pulled back tightly in a bun all seemed to begin to show the wear of her embarrassment. Her face was flushed & was burning hotter & redder than ever before, her eyes squinted with concentration & her rich full pouty lips came alive as she pouted hopelessly at her shameful predicament. This was by far the most embarrassing & humiliating moment of her life. She wiggled & squirmed, her thighs & calves still held tightly in the remaining shards of her busted trousers flailed with fury trying to get herself free

Quite a few people we’re gathering around out the front of the house on the street, pointing & laughing at the latest development. Paula’s Pants had Split in large () shape.
Her fat chubby butt was bulging through the large exposing rip. Her red shiny underpants
barely able to cover her fatter curvier behind. Paula could hear people beginning to talk even though she stuck inside the hole. One of the watchers was taping the whole embarrassing display on a digital camera. Paula was powerless to free herself. The more she moved the more stuck she became. She was hot & sweaty & red faced with humiliation & embarrassment. Paula continues trying pull her way back as hard as she could again.

RRRRIIIIIIPP….RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP…RRRRRRRRRIPPPPPPP.

The last shreds of her thigh seams & calf seams gave up the ghost. Paula was felt relieved with the renewed element of movement available to her now but mortified that none of her shredded remains were covering her red satin panty clad behind.

“Damn it”.

“You split yours pants, you split yours pants, you split yours pants, you split yours pants, you split yours pants, you spl.”

“SHUT UP YOU UGLY LITTLE COW”, screamed Paula.

Paula didn’t care anymore about the cats or the old lady or being polite. She just wanted to get the hell out of here before more people came to laugh & point. The crowd was growing on the street, people we’re text messaging their friends to come & see. Mostly teenagers from the local high schools.

Paula tried to suck in her fat belly,

“hhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh” she said as she breathed in.

She managed to hold it in for a second but when it became clear it didn’t help she let her hopelessly fat stomach bulge back out.

POP….ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ…………….POP..POP..POP…

The buttons on her shirt around her stomach popped off with a bang. Paula sighed miserably. Now she couldn’t hide how fat her stomach was from the mean little girl.
Her smooth tanned belly pressed on the hard ground & her soft love handles were choking the rim of the cubby entrance. How could this get any more embarrassing Paula thought.
I’ve gotten too fat, got stuck in a door, split my uniform pants wide open, burst my shirt open with my fat gut, being teased by this little demon & being videotaped & whistled at by the combined populations of the local high schools.

Paula began to start calling for help, she was bordering unconsciousness given everything that had happened & just wanted out. Paula was told that the fire department was on their way with some equipment that could cut her out of the tiny doorway.

“ Should be about 45 minutes, just ummm…sit tight & well get you out of their.” said a fellow police officer who had been notified to the unusual scene. The Police had been brought in as crowd control for the mysterious lobbying out front of the suburban home.
Once the police got their & saw what the attraction was they practically burst out laughing at the sight of it. When they were informed that it was a senior female officer from the local precinct they had to leave the scene momentarily so they could laugh away the worst of their amusement, They called it in to the precinct right away trying to sound as official as possible. Everyone who heard roared with laughter when they found which female officer had split her pants & got stuck in a cubby hole.

Everyone made an excuse to come down & see the show for themselves. No one knew who alerted the media so quickly but with Paula’s manners it could have been anyone.
When the fire department finally cut her free of the cubby house. Paula was surrounded by bright lights from snapping cameras & reporters darting her with embarrassing & personal questions. Paula stood up with both hands desperately trying to cover her red satin underpants & her fat bulging behind. Her shirt buttons had all popped off except around her breasts. Her surprisingly fat stomach hung forward, smooth soft & tanned.
Paula looked around & saw virtually every officer in her department leering at her with smirks & quiet comments to each other followed by stifled laughing.
Paula started to try & find somewhere she could back away to slowly & escape.
At least things couldn’t get any more embarrassing than this….
She was about to begin backing away from the media circus to try & find something to cover herself with when she heard her stomach rumble loudly.

Paula looked down slowly…

BANG!!!...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Her police belt broke under the strain of her bulging stomach, it broke & the weight of her holstered weapon pulled it down. Breaking her surviving pants zipper in the process.

Paula felt the drop sharply, her pants had fallen down around her ankles. The Camera’s were clicking hundreds of shots, The video camera’s with the bright lights were pushing towards her as hard as she could. Paula spun around in a circle panicking like crazy she began to run as fast as she could but tripped over immediately over her fallen pants around her ankles.

Paula stepped out of her shredded trousers stood back up & ran as fast as she could towards her vehicle, her fat jiggling, her panties shining in the lights of the cameras.
She fumbled with the door & began driving away as fast as she could…

The Next Day Paula was called in to the chief’s office & reprimanded for the waste of time & resources it took to free her from the cubby house as well as for the lawsuits that the old lady & granddaughter were now placing at the police department for gross inefficiency, endangering & verbally abusing a minor & gross incompetence.
Paula was able to keep her job but was no longer in charge of the staff. She was given a small cubicle space as opposed to her former large office & a plain fold out desk & wooden chair as opposed to her former large mahogany desk & big leather chair.
Paula was put in her place by the new staff member in charge of her division. Paula had wished she had been nicer to her new boss back when her new boss was her assistant two months ago & running her frivolous shopping & laundry errands for her. “Fetch”, Paula would say. Paula tried to keep a low profile since she was pretty much the butt of every joke in the precinct; given the broad news coverage of her embarrassing pants splitting Paula was always getting smart remarks & stares & marriage proposals from people all over the department. Paula reinforced the seams in her new uniform trousers, she had bought size 10 pants the same as her original pair that ripped as she now figured that she was going to lose the 25 pounds over the next month since she was going to diet & exercise everyday.
She relived her embarrassing lesson a few more times on the job & was finally ordered to buy size 14 trousers & to consider a girdle. Paula’s sister Margi had the upper hand in every argument about from that day on.

THE END
BDUDU

Officer Paula Mackenzie by Conundrum  Empty Re: Officer Paula Mackenzie by Conundrum

Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:17 pm
Hi @inscrusphinx

I have posted Part 1 of your story Officer Paula Mackenzie. Unfortunately I only had Part 1 and not Part 2. If anyone else has Part 2, please share it in this forum Smile
inscrusphinx

Officer Paula Mackenzie by Conundrum  Empty Re: Officer Paula Mackenzie by Conundrum

Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:51 pm
Hi @BDUDU,

Thank you so much for posting this. I really appreciate it.

It's one of my favorites.

Thanks again,

Conundrum

BDUDU likes this post

moistey

Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:29 pm
Officer Paula Mackenzie
Part Two: ACT 1

The orders that came from Paula’s new boss Rachelle, who ironically was her former personal assistant, were the straws the broke the camels back.

Rachelle stepped out of the plush lavish office that was once Paula’s, looked around the office (as if she didn’t know where Paula was)& slowly smiling walked over to where Paula’s small makeshift office was. A Second Hand, Scratch & Heavily Graffitied, Foldout Desk rocked back & forth on the unleveled ground as Paula sorrowfully tried to touch type (unsuccessfully) piles of handwritten reports out on a battered, ancient typewriter. Her two typing fingers had gradually chipped her long, rich, Scarlett nails from pounding the keys.

“Ah Paula, would you mind coming into MY office for a little chat?”

Rachelle made sure she asked her just loud enough for the people nearby to hear & smirk to themselves about what the “little chat” might be about.

“Yes Captain, I’ll be right in, I just need to file these reports I’ve typed,” Said Paula Submissively.

“Which reports are they?” smiled Rachelle Haughtily.

“I’ll be right in Captain” responded Paula quietly humiliated.

“Oh please, you can call me Rachelle, Paula, we’re all friends here”, purred Rachelle.

“Yes Captain”, said Paula anxiously.

Rachelle stood smiling at Paula for a few seconds before turning & confidently walking back to her luxurious office. As soon as Rachelle turned & began bouncing her toned, cheerleader-style body back away back to her office, Paula cautiously reached under her desk, sucked in her soft, fat, feminine belly as hard as she could & furiously struggled to refasten her too tight trousers. Even since Paula had publicly & privately split an array of her size 10 black police uniform pants over the last month, she was confident as soon as she got back into her exercise & diet regime that she would easily lose the handful of pounds required (ever the optimist Paula had settled on the number of pounds to lose as being a handful rather than the actual 25 pounds she realistically needed to look at losing). Besides just because she had to unbutton & unzip her police uniform trousers to sit down didn’t necessarily mean they were too tight or she was too fat…Did it???

Paula finally got her pants done up & shifted slowly, her small wooden chair groaned creakily under the strain. Her beautiful, curvaceous, 160 pound frame was packed into every scarce inch of her uniform. Paula really needn’t have been so vain with her too tight uniforms; she looked good at her weight. In proportion & totally to die for as far as any male was concerned. She just looked so totally in denial, wearing clothes that were totally too tight for her. In her mind Paula was clinging to the vision that she remained a more slender, fit 135 pound. When it came to acceptance or arrogance, Paula unfortunately had always leaned heavily towards arrogance.

A few of the other female police officers snickered as Paula walked by to Rachelle’s office. Paula’s too tight pants were making her self conscious. She was used to her clothes feeling a little tight, but today as she made the long, slow walk past many young, snickering female officers, she felt very vulnerable.

“…Ssshh…here she comes…yeah they had it on the news two months back…She got stuck crawling into a cubby house & then….”

“…Ohhh, she was the one who split her pants on the news? Hahahaha…”

“…You mean Rachelle was her assistant?? & now Rachelle’s her boss…Awkward!!! Hahaha…”

Paula’s face burned with embarrassment as she overheard each of the cutting remarks.

She finally reached Rachelle’s open door & knocked nervously…

“Yes Paula, come in…Why don’t you take a seat”, Rachelle said coolly not looking up from her computer.

Paula glanced at the changes her former office had undertaken, all the luxurious leather furniture & mahogany wood table were the same but the wall where her flatscreen TV & DVD player had been was now a glass cabinet of trophies & awards. Rachelle the overachieving bitch had them piled up for everything. Cheerleading, Marksmanship, Gymnastics, Law Degree. Paula scoffed quietly to herself & swallowed her annoyance at the young 26 year old woman’s achievements, that& the fact that Rachelle still had the body of High School Senior. Paula’s heart dropped when she saw that Rachelle had placed a plastic, foldout chair especially there for Paula. The office was full of comfortable leather furniture yet she had made a point of putting this tiny, creaking, uncomfortably, small chair out just for Paula to sit on. Cautiously she lowered herself onto the chair, her curvaceous, seam straining behind spilling over the sides. She tried her best not to put her full weight on the chair, the creaking& groaning underneath made her nervous. Her too tight, black uniform shirt was clinging to her like a second skin.
Paula’s soft, feminine belly & her bulging, firm, size 36CC breasts looked ready to burst all the buttons on her shirt if she breathed wrong.

“You called me Captain?” Paula finally said restraining herself to feign feasible politeness.

Rachelle didn’t look up from her computer for a few seconds, after what seemed like forever Rachelle finally acknowledged Paula’s presence.

“How are things going Paula? How are you doing? Things going alright at home?”

“I don’t see how that is any of your business, Rachelle, now is there a reason you called me?” said Paula coolly

“You’ve been putting on a bit of weight Paula. Frankly after that embarrassing blowout a few months back we thought you might get the picture & try & get your act together.”

Paula’s jaw hit the floor, she was totally flabbergasted.

“WHAT??? HOW DARE YOU?” shot Paula indignantly.

“There’s no need to raise your voice Paula, I’m only trying to help you.”

“Raise my voice, I come in here, you call me FAT & you wonder why I’m upset? I am NOT fat!! My pants got caught on barb wire when that happened…”

“Oh please Paula, do you want to see the tape again, there’s a big difference between snagging one’s clothes on barb wire & bending over in too tight pants & having them bust wide open, you of all people should be aware of that by now.”

“I…they…you…”, stammered Paula squirming in her seat. Her beautiful face was getting redder & redder with embarrassment; this was all too much. Her face was burning hot with humiliation. She was feeling far too hot all of a sudden; her tight clothes seemed to cling even tighter to her curvy frame. Her long curly brown hair pulled tight into a bun felt too tight & uncomfortable like the rest of her outfit. She wished she could just disappear, but more than that…She wished she was thin.

“Your public pants splitting debungle a few months back has reflected very poorly on this department, not to mention all the time & money you cost this department when we had to pry your fat ass out of that cubby house, you’re lucky I don’t fire you Paula.”

Paula’s face burned with embarrassment & fury, she was on the brink of tears but she held them back knowing better.

“You’re really loving this aren’t you, being in charge, thinking you can just do anything you want?” Screamed Paula.

“That’s rich coming from you Paula; I seem to remember you making me your personal slave when I was your assistant, all the work that piled up on your desk was magically moved over to my desk, while you sat on your lazy, bossy ass barking orders.”

Rachelle was beaming as she finally got stuck into Paula, giving her the blasting that was years overdue. Every single demeaning task, every indignity that Paula had put upon on her when she was her assistant came flooding back as she firmly told Paula what she had wanted to say for years.

Rachelle felt an immense boost to her self confidence as she looked at how tight Paula’s uniform had become. Rachelle’s own toned, taut figure was the text book definition of what jealous older women losing the battle of the bulge aimed for when they dressed. Rachelle’s model like slenderness combined with wiry strength made her feminine & strong. Her size 4 uniform fitted her like a glove & unlike Paula’s uniform it didn’t bear any stretch marks, fraying rear seam or buttons hanging on for dear life. If Rachelle’s body wasn’t enough to draw drooling stares from males & females alike, her face was a picture of classical beauty. Full, Rich, Pouty lips constantly moist& pursed, perfect smooth mildly tanned complexion that could put infomercials to shame & big blue, bedroom eyes. Her long golden blonde hair hung behind her in a braided pony tail. Paula had always lorded over Rachelle back when Rachelle was her assistant, Rachelle back then was a very beautiful swan waiting to emerge from her ugly duckling disguise. All it took was confidence to bring her out & as soon as Paula was demoted after splitting her pants on National TV & Rachelle was finally acknowledged for all the hard work she did then Rachelle came into herself for the first time fully. She threw away her glasses & got laser eye surgery, she dropped the last of her puppy fat from her teens down to a more than trim 120 lbs & smiled at long last after dealing with so many mind numbing, back breaking duties Paula used to make her do.

“Without me you wouldn’t even have a career at all Rachelle! You were lucky I kept you as my assistant for as long as I did…and…and…YOU were the one who was too FAT. You came in here on your first day with your fat ass squeezed into those tight, hipster jeans. You were sucking in your fat stomach the whole time you were there,” Yelled Paula Desperately. She was so enraged& busy yelling at Rachelle that she didn’t notice the slow, steady, creaking noises the chair beneath her was beginning to make.

“And…And…You…Uh…You couldn’t even…” Paula was stopped midsentence.

“CREAKKKKK………BBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGG………CRRRRRRRRRRRRASSSSSSSSSSHH”

“Aaaahhh,” Paula cried shocked.

Paula’s chair had broken under the strain of her weight sending Paula crashing embarrassingly to the ground.

“Looks like you’ve had one too many crispy crème donuts today,” Said Rachelle smirking with delight.

“SHUT UP, YOU SET THIS ALL UP, YOU RIGGED THAT CHAIR TO DO THIS, ALL BECAUSE YOU’RE JEALOUS OF, YOU JUST HANDLE THAT I’M BEAUTIFUL & YOU’RE….” Paula was cut short.

“….BANG.…PHUT.….PHUT…”

Paula looked down shocked to find her soft, fat, feminine belly was now hanging out. She had violently burst the three crucial, fat-concealing, lower buttons off her shirt. The milky white, soft flesh contrasted intensely to the black colour of her uniform. What was once a reasonably well concealed secret was now bulging over the waistband of her trousers on display for all to see.

“You sure know how to throw your weight around Paula, you know you just proved my point for me, you are way too fat to be wearing a uniform that tight.
I mean what size is that uniform you’re wearing? 14? 16?” Asked Rachelle feigning innocent concern.

“SIZE 16!!! YOU…I happen to be a size 6….10…& this uniform is a size 10, I’ve been meaning to get it replaced as it happens to be my oldest uniform,” said Paula firmly.

“Well according to your inventory records Paula all of your hmmmmph size 10 uniforms were purchased only a month ago, if this is what happens to your clothes after only wearing them for a month I’d hate to think how much it must cost you to constantly be replacing all the burst buttons, split pants & broken belts.”

Rachelle was loving this, that gigantic, bloated ego that Paula had wielded in her face all those years was crumbling before her very eyes. The more Paula tried to keep her dignity the quicker she seemed to lose it. As satisfying as it was seeing Paula humiliated& exposed, Rachelle found herself experiencing pleasure beyond that of someone merely savouring a bitch receiving her karma. Rachelle was turned on by it, she was amazed at how aroused she had become. It confused her to be feeling this way, after all, she hated Paula, she had always hated her. It was insane, why was she was getting so turned on by someone she had resented & been trodden on by all these years. It seemed the more she hated Paula the more intense her arousal became. She found herself fantasizing about bending Paula over her knee & pulling down those skintight pants& spanking that fat behind as hard as she could. Underneath her pants, Rachelle began to feel tingling; her red, satin, thong panties began to feel slippery against her crotch; she was burning hot with moist heat & desire. Snapping out of her fantasy finally, her attention turned to Paula again. Still on the floor Paula was vainly trying to push her fat stomach back under her black, uniform shirt, finally she realized that was pointless since there were no buttons to fasten & conceal fasten the pudgy flesh. She tried to sit up but found it exceedingly difficult given her bulging belly.

Rachelle got up from behind her desk & walked over to Paula.

“You look like you need a hand there, Here why don’t you let me help you up,” Said Rachelle smiling offering her hand.

Paula was quick to slap away Rachelle’s condescending hand.

“I DON’T NEED YOUR HELP!!!” snapped Paula squirming.

Rachelle found herself staring at Paula’s huge size 36CC breasts, as Paula was propping herself up with her both her hands behind her, the button holding back her enormous breasts was getting ready to pop. Rachelle held her breath as Paula squirmed to her feet. The button strained & strained yet it didn’t burst. Paula wearily climbed to her feet, her fat stomach swelled through the burst, buttonless part of her lower shirt, She tried to tuck it into her tight trousers but it kept snapping back out of her waistband & riding back along the sides of her soft, fat belly. She ran her hands over the back of her too tight, black pants. The single seam running along her curvy, fat behind was stretched screamingly taut, she could feel each individual seam, some further apart than others. Running her hands down the back of her legs she felt her soft, round, thighs which were packed like black, shiny, sausage casings. Reasserting her confidence (despite her fat exposed stomach) Paula walked up to Rachelle, filled with absolute rage & annoyance. As she came face to face with Rachelle, she stopped & whispered slowly.

“No one, does this to me…ever, don’t think I will forget about this,” whispered Paula inches from Rachelle’s lips.

As much as Rachelle realized she should appear intimidated or at least put out by the insult she found herself too distracted by how sweet Paula’s perfume was & how moist, pouty & red Paula’s lips were against her flawless, tanned, complexion. She could feel Paula’s huge, firm, size 36CC breasts pressing against her neck, they were bouncing & jiggling under that tight, black shirt with each word Paula spoke. Rachelle pulled back slightly, her red, satin, thong panties were drenched underneath her size 4 uniform pants, she was worried Paula would notice how intensely turned on this was all making her. Luckily Paula took it as Rachelle backing down from intimidation, perception was never Paula’s strongest quality. Rachelle walked calmly back to her desk & sat down. She struggled to focus back on the task at hand, she had a job to do despite her new open minded feelings.

Paula leaned over the desk, the button holding her breasts back had silently unbuttoned as she put pressure on it as she leaned forward, her immense cleavage & leopard skin satin bra danced images in Rachelle’s mind.

“Big boobs, Fat Butt, Bulging Belly, Bitchy Arrogant attitude, Vain Model like bimbo in every way& for some reason I all I can think of is how I want to squeeze her. What the hell is going on with me today? This is just too weird? Am I attracted women? Clearly I am? Does this make me Lesbian? Or Bi? Why can’t I stop thinking about getting her out of those tight pants & spanking her over my knee,” Rachelle thought to herself.

She was reacting to the comeuppance of Paula very differently to the way she had expected, at first she savoured the justice in seeing the bitch squirm, but then she began to look at Paula the way she felt for her boyfriend.

“God, my boyfriend, how will I explain this if I’m suddenly lesbian, I’ve got to stop feeling this way, it will only lead to trouble. I’ve got to be strong,” Rachel told herself firmly

“Remember your job, focus on your work & this will all pass, you’re just under too much stress that’s all, you’re not thinking straight, God why did I have to say that, focus, get back to the issue at hand…Which was…Paula being too fat for her uniform…Oh yes, she is just ready to burst out of it…Calm down…” Rachelle snapped at herself.

“…you were always jealous of me, you are no where near as hot as I am & you can’t stand it.” Paula Cooed lasciviously. Rachelle took this point in the conversation to break the trend that was being set.

“Ahh…Yes, Paula you’ve made your point, let me remind you that your future at this department is completely within my discretion right now, so I’d think very carefully about what you say to me, I’m willing to forget what you’ve said, you’re clearly falling apart ahem & I can tell you’re under a lot of strain ahem, excuse me, so why don’t we leave it here for today, you take the rest of the day off. Tomorrow morning I’ve made an appointment for you to be measured for some new uniforms. I want you to report to this address, it’s a local drycleaner that doubles as a tailor, I spoke to a very helpful girl there who assured me she would assist you personally,” Said Rachelle as composedly as possible.

Paula’s heart sank, drycleaner & tailor, there was only one place in town that did that, she remembered the embarrassing conversation she’d had with that bitchy, teenage girl who worked there & actually had the gall to taunt me.

“…I have plenty of uniforms Rachelle; I don’t need to be measured again.” Said Paula confidently.

“Paula you’re bursting out of that uniform, your pants look like they are about to pop & you already burst the buttons off your shirt, why can’t you simply acknowledge that you’ve put on some weight & need to get a larger uniform, you seem determined to ignore reality when it comes to this. You have gotten too fat for those pants of yours & you don’t have a choice in this matter, if you don’t go you lose your job, simple as that.” Said Rachelle assertively, she tried to ignore the jolts of pleasure as she commented on Paula’s tight pants, she fought the desire to elaborate on the points, she couldn’t let Paula get any hint of what she was thinking about, it would kill her career if people suspected her of being lesbian, the police were very conservative about those issues.

“I don’t have to listen to this, I am not getting measured by that girl at that drycleaners, besides I can simply just lose the weight if there is any actual evidence to your accusations, I’m in terrific shape, just because you sabotage a few of my uniforms doesn’t mean I’m fat, I’m leaving,” Paula turned sharply & began to step walk away. She felt a sharp tugging as she tried to move her feet forward & before she knew it she tripped over.

“God Paula, what have you done now?”, Said Rachelle curiously.

“Uhhhhhh, shoelaces, damned shoelaces,” Paula grunted.

She sluggishly got to her feet, her pants strained as she moved, her butt was bulging around the single weakening seam, Rachelle was hornily going mad, the more Paula jiggled the more she wanted to spank that big butt of hers.

“I AM NOT TOO FAT FOR MY PANTS!!!” Yelled Paula, she turned& bent over to tend to her undone shoelaces, her full, fat butt in her skintight black pants facing her Rachelle as she sat at the desk.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

“HUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!” Paula’s eyes bulged wide apart, her beautiful sultry, red lips formed a large “O” shape & all of a sudden her pants were longer tight. She froze stunned in her position, bending right over in front of Rachelle at the waist.

“Oh God No!!! Not Now!!! Oh please God Not Now!!! Not here in front of this total bitch, don’t let this be happening now,” Paula thought to herself gripped with total terror.

Rachelle found herself bordering on orgasm; Paula had bent right over in front of her, only a foot or so away from her & split her pants wide open. It was the hottest thing she had ever seen. The way Paula’s curvaceous butt had strained that rear seam harder & harder until finally it would take no more & with that earth shattering ripping sound that gigantic tear from crotch to waistband emerged ferociously, exposing her embarrassing panties underneath that were thinly covering that fat butt.

Rachelle studied Paula’s panties like there was not another thing in the world, She had gotten so wet from all that happened that the whole front of her pants was now damp. Paula’s underpants were made from silky satin, they were white with pink lovehearts& they had frilly edges. They too appeared two sizes too small as they were stretched thin & tight over the fat behind, Rachelle heard the silky fabric squeal as Paula bent further forward.

Paula finally snapped out of it, her hands flew to her backside,

“Oh shit, no.”

All she could feel were her silky love heart panties, her pants had completely split open & pulled widely apart in an () shape, she felt the shredded edges of the seams, Her butt was beginning to push further through, she heard the rip in her pants beginning to widen.

RRRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP

Her pants had split all the way to the bottom of her zipper.

Still bent over Paula tried furiously to pull her gigantic split in the back of pants back together, she pulled as hard as she could on either side of the split pants & tried to push her fat butt back under, her flesh however continued to spill & spring out through the rip.

She stood up slowly, her face red & burning the hottest it had ever burnt & began to turn to face Rachelle, but before she could see Rachelle & her reaction.

“….BAANNG..”

“ WHAT!!!!NOOO!!!” Yelled Paula

Her Brass Pants Button Popped right off & smashed the photo of her Rachelle’s boyfriend behind her head, Paula’s eyes filled with tears as she watched her pants zipper begin to spring open unzipping itself, her pants fell & got stuck around her thighs. As Paula began to cry she no longer held in her stomach.

“BANG…..PHUT….PHUT…PHUT….”

The remaining buttons on her tight shirt popped off & open, her leopard skin satin bra clad breasts burst through.

She was completely in her underwear in front of Rachelle, totally humiliated, totally humbled by a mix of fate & karma.

Rachelle was still staring at Paula’s panties, the silky white lovehearts & frilly edges pulled over the fat soft inviting flesh was making her crotch begin to pound.
Rachelle couldn’t hold it in any longer, she could only think about sex & panties & horniness. Rachelle stood up & began fumbling at her belt, her hands were shaking with excitement, She tossed her long blonde pony tail over her head as she pulled off her belt & began unbuttoning her pants.

Paula hadn’t looked at Rachelle since she had split her pants & expected to see the bitch laughing haughtily with cutting lines. When Paula looked she was astonished. The first thing Paula saw was Rachelle breathing heavily furiously trying to unzip her pants. Paula was shocked, it didn’t quite hit her what was going on here, stunned she continued to watch. With her pants unzipped Rachelle began to wiggle her hips side to side, her drenched red, satin, thong pants glimmering under the lights of the office. She ripped her shirt open all the buttons flying off.

“RRRIIIPP…PHUT…PHUT…PHUT…PHUT… PHUT…PHUT...”

She pulled off her pants & shirt & threw them in a ball across the room. Rachelle looked Paula in the eyes & began moving towards her.

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE, HEY, GET AWAY FROM ME, WHAT ARE”, Screamed Paula terrified.

Rachelle grabbed Paula’s burst shirt & roughly pulled it off her,

“ARE YOU CRAZY???” Paula Screamed Puzzledly.

Next Rachelle tried to pull Paula’s pants all the way down,& even with her horny strength they were still stuck at Paula’s thighs.
She grabbed Paula & kicked her desk out of the way, she dragged Paula over to her big leather chair & sat down in it. Rachelle hungrily ran her hands up & down Paula’s thighs, Then she began squeezing Paula’s fat jiggling behind, she leaned into Paula’s huge breasts & grabbed the satin Leopard skin Bra with her teeth & ripped it off.

“UUUUUUHHHHH” Paula gasped, her hands flew to her naked breasts.

Rachelle used all her strength & managed to bend Paula over her knee,

“LET ME GO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, I’M GOIN”

Rachelle reached over to Paula’s White Satin Loveheart panties & pulled them down just below her butt.

“You are going to get such a spanking Paula, I am going to spank your fat ass”, Said Rachelle shaking with excitement.

SMACK…SMACK…SMACK…SMACK

Rachelle spanked Paula’s naked rear end hard, then harder& then harder.

“OWWCHH, YOU BITCH, I’M GOING TO GET YOU FIRED FOR THIS, I”LL GET YOU IN SO MUCH OWWWWWCHH, STOP, PLEASE STOP SPANKING ME OWWCCCH”, Paula beckoned, her fat rump was going red almost as red as her face was.

SMACK…SMACK…SMACK…

Rachelle’s slick red satin thong panties began to throb, she was orgasming & orgasming.

“You are getting exactly what your fat ass deserves”, said Rachelle

Rachelle pulled at Paula’s tight bun in her hair, she undid it & let Paula’s hair come down, it was almost down to her waist, thick brown curly locks, & they smelled like Roses. Rachelle finally finished orgasming, she gave Paula a final hard spanking

SMACK…..

She sat back in her chair totally spent & exhausted, her mind began to clear & slowly she began to realize what she had done. She looked down and saw Paula sprawled naked across her legs, gazing curiously & provocatively at her. Rachelle leaned forward & went for broke, she’d gone too far already what would it hurt. She leaned into Paula’s face, the perfume arousing fires in her panties again, she kissed Paula square on the lips, the red lipstick tasted like Candy to her, she kissed Paula & kissed her & then kissed her. She was amazed to find Paula didn’t seem to be fighting this.

Paula reached for her panties & pulled them back over her butt, still sitting on Rachelle’s lap she grabbed Rachelle’s face with her hands & kissed Rachelle, the young blondes lipstick was pink & tasted like strawberries. Paula reached down to Rachelle’s thighs & began to rub her hand between them. Rachelle orgasmed again as Paula enticed her with her soft fingers. They kissed eachother & licked eachother’s lips, lipstick was smearing all over eachother’s faces along with both their eye shadows.

Paula had not expected this, & she did not fully understand how things had changed between the two of them today. Paula was highly experimental when it came to sex yet tried to appear conservative about it given the nature of her job. The whole forcefulness of Rachelle’s unveiling& advances had shocked Paula because she thought it was further humiliation, & it was, but not the kind of cruelty. As Paula was getting spanked she began to feel twangs of pleasure herself, her rage melted into lust& instead of begging Rachelle to stop she wanted to be spanked harder. All this time Rachelle had know Paula & Paula had know Rachelle were they covering their feelings with aggression out of fear. Paula had felt something when she first met Rachelle, she was worried that someone so pretty would usurp her position at the police so she treated her as miserably as she could, yet she fully acknowledged how attractive Rachelle had always been. If only they had both known sooner, all the years of mistreatment & cruelty, when they could have been having sex.

“You have a thing for me don’t you Rach?”, Paula cooed sexily

“You are so hot Paula, I just want to love you all day long,” Rachelle replied overcome with emotion.

Both Paula & Rachelle had forgotten that both of their pants were down & they were in their underwear, in their office in the middle of the police station. The door was closed for now, but anyone could have walked in on them.

“You like my body the way it is don’t you?” Paula said smiling

“You really enjoy seeing me bust out of my clothes?” Paula added.

“I just think it’s the sexiest thing in the world to see you burst your pants”, Rachelle said blushing.

“Can you believe this has happened?, I thought today was the worst day in the world & then baam, in a big way”, Paula chuckled.

“Yeah, what are we going to do?”, Rachelle Asked

“I think first we’re going to do is get you back into those pants & then you can go & get my spare uniform from my locker”, Paula said.

“Oh my god yes, look at us, we’re both here practically naked, where are my pants”, Rachelle asked frantically.

Rachelle turned around & bent over to pick up her pants, her red satin thong glimmering under the light as she wiggled side to side.

Paula smiled to herself & then pulled Rachelle’s thong as hard as she could upwards.

“AAHHHH…YOU’RE CHEEKY”, Rachelle purred gazing back at Paula.

Paula slapped away Rachelle’s hands as she tried to pull up her pants, Paula sexily pulled up Rachelle’s size 4 uniform pants for her, she slowly pulled the zipper up whilst staring at Rachelle’s eyes.

“That tickles”, Rachelle giggled.

Paula buttoned them & then squeezed Rachelle’s firm taut, cheerleader toned butt hard.

“Now when you get back with my pants, I’ll let you do the same”, Paula whispered into Rachelle’s ear.

SMACK…

Paula spanked Rachelle hard as she went to get Paula’s uniform.

When Paula was alone walked up to the mirror in Rachelle’s office & smiled.

“I’m so sexy”, she purred.

END ACT 1:

Sapphire:3 and BDUDU like this post

inscrusphinx

Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:37 pm
Hello Moistey,

Thank you very much for reuploading part two of Officer Paula Mackenzie. It's great to be able to read it again.
I'll have to take a shot at rewriting it and expanding it someday.

Many thanks,

Conundrum

BDUDU likes this post

BDUDU

Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:25 am
Thank you Moistey. This is the Part I did not have. So really excited to read this again.

Hey Conundrum, Are there any new ideas you have with Paula?
inscrusphinx

Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:45 am
Hi BDUDU,

All I know is I'd love to revisit her character again and write a definitive version of the story.

Best,

Conundrum

BDUDU likes this post

BDUDU

Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:05 pm
Would you be open to brainstorming some ideas?
inscrusphinx

Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:51 pm
Hi BDUDU,

The first thing I'd like to do is clean up the existing copies. Make them properly written with more of what everyone here enjoys in such stories.
Then, possibly do a crossover with Debbie Hill from Samster's stories. Overall, I'd just like to explore themes of vain, snobby beauty queens going
through weight gain denial, and exploding out of their outfits in public and embarrassing ways.

Best,

Conundrum
BDUDU

Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:11 am
inscrusphinx wrote:Hi BDUDU,

The first thing I'd like to do is clean up the existing copies. Make them properly written with more of what everyone here enjoys in such stories.
Then, possibly do a crossover with Debbie Hill from Samster's stories. Overall, I'd just like to explore themes of vain, snobby beauty queens going
through weight gain denial, and exploding out of their outfits in public and embarrassing ways.

Best,

Conundrum

I really enjoyed the two Kate Beckett stories you shared here - Beckett's Hefty Case.
I think it would be really fun to see Paula Mackenzie as a Detective, working to solve a case, but still her vain, arrogant self who's been getting softer around the middle recently but in denial about it.

I think a parallel story about an actual case and the protagonist's weight gain and embarrassing misadventures work really well finally when they collide and our heroine splits her pants at a critical moment in her case, embarrassing herself in front of the antagonist. Laughing
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum