Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

A Ted Lasso Story: Rebecca's Welton's Morning Empty A Ted Lasso Story: Rebecca's Welton's Morning

Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:29 pm
Note: For my first story in this forum, I thought of Hannah Waddingham and her outfits on Ted Lasso, and I thought of her having some malfunctions with her clothes...

For the last five days or so, Rebecca Welton who has been spending time with Rupert's girlfriend, Bex who's also a chef, she was forced to mingle with Bex when it came to a deal with Rupert. For those five days, Bex has made meals for Rebecca to taste as Bex's a good chef and her meals are tasty. The meals she makes for Rebecca to taste or to try, which were usually pasta or a piece of lasagna that Bex has made from her own recipes as Rebecca can't help to resist.
One morning, Rebecca woke up later than she intended, didn't have time to get ready at her home, leading to her having to bring her clothes to work...as she had to change in her office, with the door shut and locked. While dressed in her buttoned white blouse shirt, she pulls her light purple dress pants up her hips as she has them pulled up to her waist, that's where Rebecca has hit a snag. She softly grunts as she tries to get her purple pants buttoned, trying to pull her pants together, pausing and stopping all together with a sigh to breathe. Standing in front of her mirror, Rebecca notices her soft pooch belly. Gently poking at it, feeling it soft and squishy, she thought of the meals she had ate for Bex; thinking of how those meals may have turned her usual perfect muscular physique abs into soft flabs. She's just thankful she's not looking like a blimp, though it obvious she's put on some weight that's making it difficult for her to button her pants.
When getting back into it, Rebecca gave it all it got and forcefully try to button her pants, her teeth grinding down as her face feels it going to turn red, "Come on" she quietly grunts while turning red, "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!". With her frustration getting let out some steam, it helped her button her pants! She sigh with relief as she gives her pants a quick zip. Minutes later she got her black blazer jacket on that requires a belt, that she tightens around her waist so no one can notice her small pooch belly, and wore her black heels. At the moment, Rebecca was looking like the strong and confident woman that she is and feels that she is. Though feeling how tight her pants and jacket belt is feeling, placing her hand on her stomach, inhale softly and then softly letting the air out.
The door opens and enters Keeley who feels if she just walked in on Rebecca if she was having a moment, Rebecca then welcomes Keeley in as she's adjusting her belt. "Keeley how are you" she smiles, meaning it though coming off somewhat awkward to her friend.
"Good, it's everything okay?" Keeley asks.
"Yeah, just had to adjust my clothes, other than that, I'm feeling good" Rebecca says, as she lifts a sigh that feels like a relief. Then POP! goes her jacket belt as it breaks open as the buckle smacks Keeley in her stomach as she grunts as Rebecca brushes in shock as the buttons of her jacket pops open exposing her belly. "Oh, shit" Rebecca says really blushing as if her face was turning red, tries to cover her jacket as her blazer tears from the back, as she shrieks to the fact that her jacket is tearing open. As Keeley recovers, "My god Keeley I'm so sorry are you okay?" Rebecca embarrassingly asks.
"I'm good" Keeley stays standing back up as she sees Rebecca's small muffin top.
Rebecca looks down to see how it's obvious, looking back up to face Keeley, "It's noticeable" she whines as she huffs out it, right as POP! the button her pants pops open hitting the wall, as her pants becomes undone as her small pooch belly starts to unfold, as it's starting to hang off the edge of her white panties.
The two just stood in shock, as Rebecca just huffs to her humiliation, and starting to reconsider her mingling with Bex, and thinks of ordering a salad for lunch.
And see if the dry cleaners can fix her clothes.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum