Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Fanfic request  Empty Re: Fanfic request

Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:20 pm
I like the idea, and I saw Mouse Hunt when it first came out in the cinema. Although I don't find April Smuntz particularly attractive, and I do like the "pink in the cheeks" girls generally. Still, I see what you mean with humiliation as justice, I'll have a think about who I might put in a similar scene.

The_wrongwayne likes this post

Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin

Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:21 am
There's a few interesting choices there, Priyanka Chopra is a good one, and Emilia Clarke is gorgeous.
Alicia Silverstone I might use in a different story, she was referred to in the press as "Fatgirl" during Batman and Robin (despite having a healthy body and not actually being fat) and according to rumour had to have her costume let out, might be interesting to write about what would have happened if the costume didn't get altered.
Bud10

Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:24 pm
Hi Blackskull, if you're taking some requests there were some actresses who played characters in films that I would had like to see split their pants, if you seen any of these:
* I also think of the clothes they wore in the movie that made me wish they even had split them open
1) Jenna Elfman as Kate Houghton - Looney Tunes: Back in Action (light button blouse, black stripped dress pants, black belt, black boots and light blue leather jacket unzipped)
2) Jennifer Garner as Kelly Cooper - Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day (blue navy dress suit, black pattern dress shirt, small black belt and high black heels)
3) Bridget Moynahan as Susan Calvin - I, Robot (light violet turtleneck shirt, black dress pants, black boots, dark gray faux leather jacket)
4) Diane Lane as Sarah - Must Love Dogs (dark tan dress shirt, dark gray pants, black boots or light violet shirt, dark blue jeans, black boots, gray jacket)
5) Meg Ryan as Kate McKay - Kate & Leopold (white blouse button shirt, black dress pants, black boots, and dark blue navy blazer)
6) Kate Hudson as Liv - Bride Wars (black dress suit, orange puffy button shirt, black high heels)
7) Cameron Diaz as Natalie Cook - Charlie's Angels (1st) (light navy dress shirt, black vest and black pants, black boots)
Cool Teri Polo as Pam Barnes - Meet the Parents (dark blue sweeter, dark gray pants, gray socks and black loafers)
9) Christina Applegate as Veronica Corningstone - Anchorman (black turtleneck shirt, dark purple blazer jacket with a long belt, toques dress pants and black pants)
10) Christine Taylor as Matilda - Zoolander (black turtleneck shirt, black dress pants, black boots)
For some of those characters, for Kelly Cooper for having a bad day, I wish splitting her pants was once of them, for Liv in Bride Wars when she put on five pounds - why not having that effect in her professional life with her dress pants, for Natalie Cook - she was wearing her white Spider-man panties which could help for the underwear choice.
Just some suggestions if you had seen any of these...no worries if not.

Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin

Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:15 pm
But it was you who suggested her?
I've not seen Nicolette Sheridan in anything, although I'll consider Alicia Silverstone from your top three.
Bud10, I've seen about half the films on your list, Jenna Elfman in Looney Tunes could be fun for some comedic stripping.
One woman I was thinking of who hasn't come up yet is Dottie Underwood, from Agent Carter.

Bud10 likes this post

Bud10

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:36 am
Glad you thought of one of my suggestions, for Kate Houghton I did thought she's fun to do a story on...especially think of some of the ACME equipment:)
* Underwear suggestion: The Warner Brothers Logo on her panties could make it even ironic for the Looney Tunes distributor.
Bud10

Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:28 pm
Hi Blackskull it's Bud10,
I recall you saying that you've had seen most of the movies from my list, other than Jenna Elfman's character, what other characters on my list would also interest you so way I happen to steal any of them if I were to do stories on some of them for one of my forums.
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin

Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:17 pm
I know a few, but there's none I'm hugely familiar with, so if you want to use them then go ahead.

Bud10 likes this post

Bud10

Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:35 am
Thanks Blackskull, and feel free to use any of them if you want to also, I think you come up with some pretty unique story telling:)
Sponsored content