Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SweetBunny
SweetBunny

Holly’s Bad Day Empty Holly’s Bad Day

Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:58 am
“Fuck…I’m going to be so late!” Holly replied with a sigh as she got out some pants what she wanted to wear.
Tapping her foot she chose the baby blue jeans, and quickly places them on wiggling them as she finally got the zipper, and the buttons she examines herself in the mirror. Quickly she noticed how tight and snug they were, and she then bite her lip. Then placed on her pastel pink shirt giving it a quick pat to place down the wrinkles, and she nodded her head.
“It’s a tight squeeze, but everything will be okay!” Holly then grabbed her purse.
Just when she did that the horn honked it was her friends, and she was glad to see them waving to them as she runs out to greet them, and got in as they arrived at the restaurant. Getting out of the car she didn’t noticed that there was a slight tear in her rear. It as night big, but it wasn’t little either must of happened when she got into the car,. Closing the door she walks with the others inside the restaurant. Finally arriving at their table they started with alcoholic drinks, and they were chatting her bunny ear tilting as she titled her head.
“So did you guys here that Michale actually had a freak accident at the mall!” Holly first friend replied who was Alisa
“No way…what happened?” Her other friend asked her name was Katlyn
“She spilled water all over her white shirt, and it was see through you could see her bra!” Alisa replied giggling
Katlyn, and Alisa all laughed before looking at Holly. Smiling a reassuring smile towards Alisa she gently punches Holly arm, and gave a chuckle.
“Also you should of seen her face she looked so red she looked like a tomato!” Alisa continued the story laughing hysterically.
“Aw-“ Holly replied as she shakes her head “I hope she is okay that must sound like a nightmare in the making then what happened?”
“Well she ran off holding her jacket over her shirt by the way did I mention that everyone could see her bra?” Alisa softly replied to the girls at the table
“No way how many?” Katlyn asks
“About 10 at least it was so funny; I don’t think I will ever allow her to live that down. I got teasing material for the week!” Alisa proudly said nodding her head, and a devious smirk forms as she leaned on the table.
“Man if that happened to me I would be done with life-“ Katlyn said chuckling “But it could happen to anyone…” She wiggles her finger like she was putting a curse on everyone.
“Oh shut up stop it.” Holly softly punches Katlyn as she giggles.
Holly nod her head giving off a exaggerated laugh before calming down, and sighing holding the knife she twirls it around awaiting for the drinks. The drinks finally came and a smile forms on her face as each one of the girls bowed their head in return, and thanked the server afterwards they started drinking. Holly was just opening her straw when she pushed her phone dropped off the table, and unto the ground making a ‘thunk’ sound as it dropped.
“Oh damn it I’m so clumsy-“ Holly turns around in the chair, as she got up out of the chair. “Please let the screen not be scratched, please let the screen not be scratched.”
Holly then started reaching down but just as she did she could feel the fabric, and the seams stretching. She continued to go down to get the phone until finally the seams couldn’t handle the stress of the ass inside the jeans. A loud RRIIIIP came from the back of Holly pants which made her freeze. Alisa and Katlyn both looked at Holly as they both gave a smirk towards Holly, and Katlyn points a finger to the now 5 inch rip that was showcasing her Bunny Print underpants.
“See what did I tell you?” Katlyn asks smirking “Nice prints though; they look cute~” She teased.
Quickly Holly could hear snickering and talk from the other people as she quickly places her hands in the back feeling the rip closing it, and then opens the rip up more so her whole underpants was showing as she got up quickly sitting back down, her whole face was red as she held her hands to her eyes.
“Are you going to be okay?” Katlyn asks snickering
“No; I don’t know” Holly replied to Katlyn sighing as she places her head on the table
“Don’t worry your sitting down now. Please what are we going to eat.” Alisha replied rolling her eyes
“Fine-“ Holly replied slowly scooting the menu towards her.
Finally they got the food, ate, and then left the restaurant. Katlyn and Alisa were playing with Holly ripped pants opening, closing, and just feeling it.
“Hey! Hey! Stop it! Your going to make it worst!” Holly called out turning around so she was facing them holding or trying to hold the rip close so nobody else can see it.
“What~ It’s already torn you can’t tear it anymore!” Katlyn replied trying to force her to turn around
Phone in hand Katlyn quickly snapped a picture with her phone, and then opens the door as Holly was punching her. Laughing they all got into the car as she then felt more of the stitching rip and with another RIIIPPP her whole ass seam was ripped. As she groans out as she covers her face.
“Just take me home. Please. I’m done with today.” Saying that Holly then groans out again.
As they arrived home she got out of the door,, waves goodbye, and then heard a buzz. She picked up the phone and there was the picture of her ripped pants. A sigh forms out of her mouth as she opened the door to her house, went in, got to her room, and turns around towards the mirror.
“Out of all the days why this day?” Holly asks herself trying to force it closed again.
Taking off her pants she then threw them in the hamper, and then flopped down on the bed.
“They are never going to allow me to live his down…” Holly whispered as she groans.

Sapphire:3 and grantE like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum