Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BoxGhost

AI Voice - Claire Redfield tells an embarrassing pants ripping story Empty AI Voice - Claire Redfield tells an embarrassing pants ripping story

Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:12 am
Hi guys, I finally found a decent AI voice generator:

https://beta.elevenlabs.io/

I was able to upload samples of Claire Redfield's voice from the RE2 remake game to make a custom AI voice for her.

I then made her tell a story about how she ripped her pants and eventually loses the rest of her clothes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5qp5vw1Tj8

The first 11 minutes focuses on her pants getting ripped multiple times, the rest of the video moves onto EUF/ENF.

I plan to make a lot more of these, I really hope people enjoy!

Miyagi, Bud88883, WillyWilliams12 and zcomics12 like this post

WillyWilliams12

AI Voice - Claire Redfield tells an embarrassing pants ripping story Empty Re: AI Voice - Claire Redfield tells an embarrassing pants ripping story

Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:13 pm
Man, fifteen years ago I had to make do with blurry photos and low-res and often low-quality illustrations of girls ripping their pants
Now we have the ability to auto-generate as much ripped pants content as we want with image, text, and voice generation
It's times like that make me feel like I'm living in the future lol

BoxGhost likes this post

BoxGhost

AI Voice - Claire Redfield tells an embarrassing pants ripping story Empty Re: AI Voice - Claire Redfield tells an embarrassing pants ripping story

Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:05 pm
WillyWilliams12 wrote:Man, fifteen years ago I had to make do with blurry photos and low-res and often low-quality illustrations of girls ripping their pants
Now we have the ability to auto-generate as much ripped pants content as we want with image, text, and voice generation
It's times like that make me feel like I'm living in the future lol

Things have come a long way. Next I'm planning to do a full re-dub of all the cutscenes, so the characters can talk about their embarrassing situations in real time. Cool

Miyagi likes this post

zcomics12
zcomics12

Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:23 am
I love this! And i've never even played any of these games before! Laughing  Can't wait to see what's next!
BoxGhost

Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:26 am
zcomics12 wrote:I love this! And i've never even played any of these games before! Laughing  Can't wait to see what's next!

Just posted a new vid recently with a few trouser and skirt splitting goodness Smile

Miyagi likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum