Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Junkinthetrunk

Low quality jeans? Empty Low quality jeans?

Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:08 pm
Which jean brands are low quality?  I'm trying to play a trick on one of my friends to see if her jeans will rip.  She always wears tight jeans.

It's more or less a friendly joke.

Miyagi likes this post

Miyagi
Miyagi

Low quality jeans? Empty Re: Low quality jeans?

Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:42 pm
Junkinthetrunk wrote:Which jean brands are low quality?  I'm trying to play a trick on one of my friends to see if her jeans will rip.  She always wears tight jeans.

It's more or less a friendly joke.

Depends what part of the world you're from... If you're from the USA, Canada or the UK I can help because I've lived in all three of those countries.

That being said I do have a method for sabotaging any branded jeans to make them rip as if they split naturally... 😉

They just need to be tight in the waist and the ass and have as little stretch as possible so preferably 100% cotton or as close to that as possible.
Junkinthetrunk

Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:35 am
I'm talking American jeans...

Miyagi likes this post

grantE
grantE

Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:07 pm
I don't know about any specific brands, but I imagine some older jeans you can find at goodwill or another thrift store would have a weaker seam than newer jeans

Miyagi likes this post

Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:18 pm
Second hand ones, you could also buy a size small but cut the label out so she doesn't know, and pretend they came like that.
Junkinthetrunk

Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:06 pm
Blackskull wrote:Second hand ones, you could also buy a size small but cut the label out so she doesn't know, and pretend they came like that.
Problem is she doesn't rip them easily. They make the jeans so durable these days. I don't want to cheat though.

She doesn't exactly have the bubble sized butt, which I guess could by why.
Miyagi
Miyagi

Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:20 am
Well does she have any experience of ripping her jeans at all? Actually jeans are very cheaply made these days and fail often, especially the fashionista stylish ones as opposed to more durable work type jeans like Wrangler or Levi's. As a brand I would recommend Shein, they are very cheaply made, the sizes tend to come in a little snall and their pants seem to have a good failure rate. Pretty little thing or Boohoo if you have that in the US are also pretty poor.

Obviously the ratio of booty to waist plays a part and also every manufacturer has a different idea if what each size and fit is so unfortunately it will be some trial and error. Whatever her butt is like skinny fit high waisted jeans will work best, if they're tight on her waist and extremely tight on her butt then that will help reach the desired outcome.

There are many variables to consider (I swear I could right a paper on the science of pants splitting - I'm an engineer 😅). Usually finding a pair that are just on the verge of being too small and tight around the waist and butt crack seam appears to be the winning combo. Also I've found the acid washed lighter colour jeans rip a lot more than darker coloured jeans and also washing them often and using a dryer at higher temps makes the fabric stiffer, shrink slightly and more likely to fail.

Another thing to consider is your friend herself. Is she likely to drop it low on a whim acting goofy or does she squat down a lot at work without considering the risk to her pants if there a bit too tight. Does her weight fluctuate regularly, does she work out/squat at the gym etc. I know I've gone into a lot of detail but ripping pants tends to happen completely at random so trying to make a random occurance happen when you want to is astronomically unlikely unless you tip the scales in your favour slightly or totally so I wouldn't rule out a teeny bit of tampering if you get inpatient, just saying.
Junkinthetrunk

Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:03 am
This is all great advice. I will keep it in mind. I don't know the specifics enough though, so I'm banking on quality of jeans itself.

She wears a lot of leggings... maybe I should go that route. What are the cheap pairs of leggings too? Sorry, just trying to do my homework.
Miyagi
Miyagi

Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:57 pm
Well just find out as much as you can to help your chances. Feel free to DM me if you want to discuss specifics in more detail. If poor quality is your play then Shein would be a good place to start. That or you go thrifted/second hand as they will have some serious miles on them already.

See leggings/Yoga pants are stretchy and only ladder a little up the butt seam most of the time. Some do pop up the booty but they have to be seriously tight and cheap. Rather than leggings things like PVC/Pleather pants would be worth looking at, again Shein quality and the stiching leaves a lot to be desired so if they're tight enough and she strains the back seam enough, something will happen.

I hope that helps.
Junkinthetrunk

Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:15 am
Miyagi wrote:Well just find out as much as you can to help your chances. Feel free to DM me if you want to discuss specifics in more detail. If poor quality is your play then Shein would be a good place to start. That or you go thrifted/second hand as they will have some serious miles on them already.

See leggings/Yoga pants are stretchy and only ladder a little up the butt seam most of the time. Some do pop up the booty but they have to be seriously tight and cheap. Rather than leggings things like PVC/Pleather pants would be worth looking at, again Shein quality and the stiching leaves a lot to be desired so if they're tight enough and she strains the back seam enough, something will happen.

I hope that helps.

That's not always the story I hear. I've heard about leggings ripping pretty easily at times, while others say they don't. Still, I don't think they're that rip proof.

I guess I just really want to see someone truly rip their pants because I have yet to see it.

Miyagi likes this post

Miyagi
Miyagi

Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:23 am
Yeah leggings are a bit of a misnomer at times because like you I've heard both ends of the scale with them ripping. They're definitely not rip proof, I guess I'm more of an old school guy because I avoid stretchy modern materials and stick to what I know with classic non stretch jeans and tight work pants and office style attire.

Likewise, I've never actually seen someone split their pants by accident infront of me but I have had girls I've dated send me pics of pants they have split in the past and shown me what it looks like.

I used to rig my ex gf work pants to split at some point during her shift a couple times. She was aware that they would split but played along anyway and when they did eventually split she would send me WhatsApp photos and vids of the rips and tell me how it happened and if anyone saw etc. So a little sabotage to help things along will swing the odds in your favour if your friend is in on this whole plan of yours.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum