Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

MCU Splitting Shorts Empty MCU Splitting Shorts

Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:38 am
A few scenes that I've written rather than entire stories:

MJ in Spider-Man: No Way Home

MJ looked nervously at the crowds of reporters and protesters gathered outside Midtown High. Since her boyfriend Peter had been uncovered as the controversial superhero Spider-Man they had become a frequent sight, but this group of them, gathered to observe his first day back at school, dwarfed any she had seen so far. And near the front she saw Betty Brant, broadcasting her own version of the story for the school news channel.
"Okay, here we go." MJ murmured to herself, hitching up the waist of her black jeans. She was in her usual black and white outfit, a typically plain set that usually helped her blend into the background, but nothing was going to keep her out of the spotlight today. As she walked towards the reporters, they all turned towards her and began shouting out questions, while protesters waved signs either supporting Peter or, more prevalent, calling him a murderer.
She put her head down, ignoring the shouts and calls for attention, the photographers snapping away at her. She turned her head away from one particularly loud question, causing her to not see a camera lead trailing across the floor until she tangled her feet in it, she stumbled and kept her feet but dropped the books she was carrying.
"Crap." MJ groaned, quickly bending to retrieve her books, until a loud ripping noise rang out and caused her to freeze in shock. "Oh no."
As she stood there, facing burning with embarrassment, MJ thought that was the worst it was going to get. Then she had to rush inside the school and get her gym shorts to wear for the rest of the day, and that was even more embarrassing. But by far the biggest humiliation came the next day when the newspapers came out, showcasing her split jeans in full-colour photos which really showed off the bright pink Powerpuff Girls underwear she had on, and were full of opinions on whether she had gained weight or shrunk her trousers, to have them rip so embarrassingly.

Yelena and Natasha in Black Widow

"Why do you always do that thing?" Yelena asked Natasha, the two of them stood in a convenience store.
"What thing?" Natasha replied, confused.
"That thing you do when you're fighting." Yelena persisted, "That, like, the thing..." The blonde girl crouched down on the floor, her pose a close imitation of one of Natasha's signature moves, one hand down and legs apart. Except when Yelena went down, there was a tearing noise as her tight grey trousers split up the back, exposing plain white cotton underwear.
"That's not how it usually goes." Natasha quipped, "For one thing, you've got to wear the right outfit."
"Just help me up." Yelena said, face turning bright red with embarrassment. Natasha held out a hand and her sister took it and stood up, "I wonder if they sell a sewing kit here." She realised that the few other customers in the shop had seen her split her pants, and were looking at the two of them, amused. She turned to Natasha, "How does it even go, your pose thing?"
"It's to help me balance, and assess a situation before getting into a fight." Natasha said, "It isn't just a pose. But since you ask, it's like this..." The redhead crouched down in her position, legs apart and one hand on the floor, and there was another tearing noise. "Oh, crap."
"You have much nicer underwear than me." Yelena laughed, as Natasha's black trousers had split to expose white lace french knickers.
"This isn't the right outfit, either." Natasha blushed as red as her hair, standing up and feeling the extent of her wardrobe malfunction, "Any sign of that sewing kit?"

Carol Danvers in Captain Marvel

Despite being stranded on Earth, Vers was a warrior in the Kree Star Force so knew better than to panic. Her team was on the way to pick her up and help her defeat the Skrulls that had come with her, but while she waited she intended to get to the bottom of the strange memory flashes she had been having, which meant investigating. And investigating meant she could not keep walking around in her distinctive green and black flight suit.
Fortunately, she had found a shop that sold native clothes and although she did not have money, they had left some out the front on display. She dismissed the first two outfits standing on the mannequins as impractical, especially the short summer dress, so quickly stripped the third one of its denim pants, shirt and a white t-shirt advertising NIN, whatever that meant. She ducked into an alleyway and peeled off her tight flightsuit, dropping it on the floor at her feet. She pulled on the NIN shirt and was tackling the jeans when she became aware of voices behind her.
She looked behind her, blowing a strand of blonde hair out of her face, and saw that a group had gathered outside a bar opposite the alley and were watching her change, looking amused. Vers grunted in annoyance and pulled the jeans up quickly, and a little too hard. She heard the denim rip, and felt her backside bursting through the back of the garment.
"No..." Vers wailed in embarrassment. From their position outside the bar, it appeared to the onlookers as if Vers was wearing grey underwear with dark blue squiggles. But Vers knew it was actually Kree writing for "property of Kree Star Force, please return to SF Base 19Q, Hala"

Jane in Thor

"Radiation meter?"
"Check. Car keys?"
"Check." Jane and Darcy bustled around the lab, gathering supplies, ready to head out to the next anomaly they were going to examine.
"Thing that goes beep?" Darcy asked.
"Check." Jane held up the device, not bothering to correct Darcy on the name, "Graviton emitter?"
"Check." Darcy picked up the machine, "Spare pants?"
"Che... wait, what?" Jane paused, and looked at her intern with a confused look.
"Spare pants." Darcy repeated.
"No, I don't have spare pants! Why?"
"Well, ever since big, tall and nordic left, you've been hitting the desserts pretty hard, so I thought maybe it would be a good idea." Darcy replied, holding up a pair of Jane's jeans.
"I do not need to take spare pants with me." Jane insisted. "Where's my notebook? Ah..." she spotted her book on a nearby table, but picking it up she fumbled it and dropped the book to the floor. With a sigh, Jane bent to retrieve it, and there was a ripping noise as her jeans split wide open to expose pale blue underwear adorned with a cartoon storm cloud.
Jane straightened up, her cheeks turning red. She took a gulp of air and composed herself before holding out a hand to Darcy.
"Fine, give me the pants." She said quietly, "And maybe throw an extra pair in the van."

Bud10 likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum