Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
teasecombo

Content creator is looking for inspiration :) Empty Content creator is looking for inspiration :)

Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:06 pm
Hi there split pants lovers. I am Teasy, a tease-focused content creator. You might know me as teasecombo, maybe you have even bought something from me. A while ago I filmed 2 custom split pants videos for tootight82 and published them for all with a delay. Both vids sold very well in the first week after release and keep selling which is unexpected for me.

I am interested in filming more split pants videos and would like to know all the related details, especially things that turn you on the most. Type of pants, type of panties, camera angles, lighting, close-up or full body, indoors or outdoors, I wanna know everything! Also, tell me what type of split pants videos are hard to find on the web so I know where to focus.

I have an idea to film a series of videos focused on:
  • walking outdoors in split pants\jeans.
  • doing chores in split tights\leggings.
  • doing yoga exercises in split yoga pants\leggings

Would you be interested in such content? Leave your ideas below, It would be great to know what you have in mind.

Miyagi, Bud88883, ribbonbeard, RipNTearPants and grantE like this post

Miyagi
Miyagi

Content creator is looking for inspiration :) Empty Re: Content creator is looking for inspiration :)

Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:45 pm
Hi Teasecombo and welcome to the forum, thanks for taking an interest in our little corner of the internet.

I've bought both your pants splitting clips and they're great. Would you be open to splitting pencil skirts/office type tight skirts as well?

Miyagi.

Bud88883 and Sliplover like this post

teasecombo

Content creator is looking for inspiration :) Empty Re: Content creator is looking for inspiration :)

Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:34 am
Miyagi wrote:Hi Teasecombo and welcome to the forum, thanks for taking an interest in our little corner of the internet.

I've bought both your pants splitting clips and they're great. Would you be open to splitting pencil skirts/office type tight skirts as well?

Miyagi.
I don't see any reason why not🙂 Except extra expenses to buy those skirts.

Miyagi and RipNTearPants like this post

grantE
grantE

Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:48 am
teasecombo wrote:Hi there split pants lovers. I am Teasy, a tease-focused content creator. You might know me as teasecombo, maybe you have even bought something from me. A while ago I filmed 2 custom split pants videos for tootight82 and published them for all with a delay. Both vids sold very well in the first week after release and keep selling which is unexpected for me.

I am interested in filming more split pants videos and would like to know all the related details, especially things that turn you on the most. Type of pants, type of panties, camera angles, lighting, close-up or full body, indoors or outdoors, I wanna know everything! Also, tell me what type of split pants videos are hard to find on the web so I know where to focus.

I have an idea to film a series of videos focused on:
  • walking outdoors in split pants\jeans.
  • doing chores in split tights\leggings.
  • doing yoga exercises in split yoga pants\leggings

Would you be interested in such content? Leave your ideas below, It would be great to know what you have in mind.
Those ideas sound really good. Personally I prefer full-back panties compared to thongs
RipNTearPants
RipNTearPants

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:58 pm
Theres a lot of good people in this group that can help you on the details of getting the pants an skirts to split naturally. Look for restrictive pants that cant stretch like leather leggings or office pants, or cheap pants that'll have compromised or low quality stitching, but mainly have the clothing be a size or two, or even 3 times smaller then is what you normally wear since the key is when you bend over, squat or sit that the body movement of your butt expands causing a strain on the rear.

As for me, I mainly like leggings, its tough to get those to split, but cheap cotton leggings in a extremely small size (would have to look like pantyhose) and do a squat to get the rear seam to burst. Bright color cheekster style panties or thongs, sometimes even having fullback panties that have a wedgie because they're also tight works for me.

As for the situations in which they rip, could be the classic office dropped papers with the pencil skirt or tight office pants, doing yoga in old leggings that already have small holes in the stitching that give out more and more you stretch. And even with the leather leggings, as if you're getting ready to go out and bend over to put your shoes on and the rear blows out (could also show you checking yourself in the mirror and having the leather leggings show a VPL/VTL on your butt hinting that the leather leggings are too tight) Also sometimes the pants dont have to be perfectly "clean" you could have a pair of pants/leggings/skirt where the rear seam as popped or for a latex/leather item the seam is strained

But always just ask, we're happy to help in any way possible!!

Miyagi likes this post

tootight82

Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:23 am
Let's do another video! We could do one where you're getting ready for work... are in your bra and thong, and you're getting dressed. You put on a nice tight shirt, you realize that almost all your pants are dirty / in your hamper waiting to be washed. There is only one clean pair left in your closet. You're a bit hesitant to wear them, since you haven't worn them in years... and you were a size or two smaller back then. You struggle to put them on; they are very tight Smile once you do get them on, you check yourself out in the mirror... from the front, they look tight, but good. from the side... wow, you like what you see. Your butt looks great! You slip on your high heels and look again from the side and the back; wow, your butt looks even better! you slide a belt on to make sure your super-tight pants stay put all day. You decide you should probably make sure they will survive the day. you walk up and down the hall or around the room (camera focused on your tight bum). Walking is fine. You bend a bit (like in the pics)... that's also fine. you bend more... you see your butt in the mirror, it looks amazing, and the seam of the pants is holding on for dear life! Then you do the squat test... you motion like you're squatting down to sit in a chair, and RIP! The pants split wide open. You're disappointed, you were looking forward to wearing these super tight pants all-day you examine the pants in the mirror to see just how bad the split is... can your repair them? No, they are way too destroyed. You squat down one more time just to see if they can handle any more... and then you walk down the hall again to check the washing machine for any more clean pants you can wear instead (the video ends with you bending over and checking the machine with your ripped pants on full display).

Miyagi and teasecombo like this post

teasecombo

Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:40 am
RipNTearPants wrote:Theres a lot of good people in this group that can help you on the details of getting the pants an skirts to split naturally. Look for restrictive pants that cant stretch like leather leggings or office pants, or cheap pants that'll have compromised or low quality stitching, but mainly have the clothing be a size or two, or even 3 times smaller then is what you normally wear since the key is when you bend over, squat or sit that the body movement of your butt expands causing a strain on the rear.

As for me, I mainly like leggings, its tough to get those to split, but cheap cotton leggings in a extremely small size (would have to look like pantyhose) and do a squat to get the rear seam to burst. Bright color cheekster style panties or thongs, sometimes even having fullback panties that have a wedgie because they're also tight works for me.

As for the situations in which they rip, could be the classic office dropped papers with the pencil skirt or tight office pants, doing yoga in old leggings that already have small holes in the stitching that give out more and more you stretch. And even with the leather leggings, as if you're getting ready to go out and bend over to put your shoes on and the rear blows out (could also show you checking yourself in the mirror and having the leather leggings show a VPL/VTL on your butt hinting that the leather leggings are too tight) Also sometimes the pants dont have to be perfectly "clean" you could have a pair of pants/leggings/skirt where the rear seam as popped or for a latex/leather item the seam is strained

Thanks for the insights! I will try to film something you suggest.

Miyagi likes this post

Merlin94

Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:29 am
All the advice here so far, I would agree with- on the type I'd also add in anything that has a good length zip up the back. If it's cheaper quality, sometimes the teeth of a poor quality zip will separate just as easily as stitches, on the rear seam; if not even more so!
For example...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D-PbBX-Ibiw

For me personally, I always prefer to see a thong or g-string underneath! But bigger panties are still better than commando if not; as you will, no doubt, know yourself- in the art of the tease, you've gotta leave at least a little to the imagination! 😉

Miyagi likes this post

teasecombo

Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:39 am
Merlin94 wrote:All the advice here so far, I would agree with- on the type I'd also add in anything that has a good length zip up the back. If it's cheaper quality, sometimes the teeth of a poor quality zip will separate just as easily as stitches, on the rear seam; if not even more so!
For example... [there was a link to the Youtube video]

For me personally, I always prefer to see a thong or g-string underneath! But bigger panties are still better than commando if not; as you will, no doubt, know yourself- in the art of the tease, you've gotta leave at least a little to the imagination! 😉

Holy crap, I have never thought about skirts with a zip😮 Thanks for letting me know!

Merlin94 likes this post

RipNTearPants
RipNTearPants

Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:35 pm
teasecombo wrote:
RipNTearPants wrote:Theres a lot of good people in this group that can help you on the details of getting the pants an skirts to split naturally. Look for restrictive pants that cant stretch like leather leggings or office pants, or cheap pants that'll have compromised or low quality stitching, but mainly have the clothing be a size or two, or even 3 times smaller then is what you normally wear since the key is when you bend over, squat or sit that the body movement of your butt expands causing a strain on the rear.

Thanks for the insights! I will try to film something you suggest.

Let me know how it goes, or if you need any help!  Content creator is looking for inspiration :) 1f44d
Merlin94

Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:26 am
teasecombo wrote:
Merlin94 wrote:All the advice here so far, I would agree with- on the type I'd also add in anything that has a good length zip up the back. If it's cheaper quality, sometimes the teeth of a poor quality zip will separate just as easily as stitches, on the rear seam; if not even more so!
For example... [there was a link to the Youtube video]

Holy crap, I have never thought about skirts with a zip😮 Thanks for letting me know!

Not just skirts- dresses, pants, anything that has a zip up the ass part!
Dying to see how this new avenue turns out for you; please keep us informed! 😉

Miyagi likes this post

RipNTearPants
RipNTearPants

Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:17 am
She’s got a new one coming soon! 🤫

Miyagi likes this post

Sliplover

Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:43 pm
Miyagi wrote:Hi Teasecombo and welcome to the forum, thanks for taking an interest in our little corner of the internet.

Miyagi.

I just wrote something about this very thing skirts and dresses ripping and exposing silky panties or better yet lace slips!!!!
teasecombo

Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:45 pm
RipNTearPants wrote:She’s got a new one coming soon! 🤫

This one has been released🙂

Miyagi, RipNTearPants, grantE and tootight82 like this post

Sliplover

Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:47 pm
Sliplover wrote:

Miyagi.

Yes indeed!!!!!!!

I just wrote something about this very thing skirts and dresses ripping and exposing silky panties or better yet lace slips!!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum