Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kostilaks

woman rips pants while skiing (apres ski movie) Empty woman rips pants while skiing (apres ski movie)

Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 pm
in the old forum there was a site i think with multiple files to download. one of the files was a video with a woman who bend over and ripped her pants. I think she did not wear underwear. does anyone know the clip that I am talking about or where to find it or the movie title? could it be apres-ski movie that was made in 1971? I searched for that part and I think I did not find it online.
tjpj

woman rips pants while skiing (apres ski movie) Empty Re: woman rips pants while skiing (apres ski movie)

Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:26 pm
Kostilaks

woman rips pants while skiing (apres ski movie) Empty Re: woman rips pants while skiing (apres ski movie)

Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:42 pm
yes. thanks. I think the video was longer? do you have other files from that movie? what movie is it by the way?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum