Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Carol Calamity Empty Carol Calamity

Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:04 pm
"Where are they?" Emma exclaimed, looking around the church hall where a large group of girls had gathered.
"I'm sure they won't be late." Suzie soothed, "They know how important it is."
"Everyone's ready," Emma ran a hand through her short brown hair, then put her sparkly hairband back on, "there's got to be over two hundred people out there, plus the mayor." The chubby girl self-consciously tugged at her black blouse with one hand, while picking up a mince pie from a box on the table with the other.
"Don't worry!" Suzie said, "We do this concert every year, it always looks like it's going to be a disaster and then everyone loves it."
"I hope you're right." Emma finished her mince pie, and brushed crumbs from her black blouse and trousers, "We've hired a videographer, he's going to record the whole thing and post it on the university website, recruit some more students for our choir."
"It's quite a good amount already." Suzie pointed out the two dozen girls shuffling around the room and chatting, all of them dressed identically in black blouses and trousers, with sparkly hairbands.
"Yes, we've got almost everyone except our soloist!" Emma grabbed another pie, the looked at Suzie, "Stress-eating." she explained.
"Okay, but maybe we should take the rest of them out for the audience?"
"You're right." Emma crouched down to where more boxes of pies were stacked under the table.
RIP!
"Oh, no." Emma gasped. One hand reached to the back of her trousers, and found the thin white cotton of her panties, stretched tight over her rather large rear. "I split my pants!" she straightened up quickly, "Do you think I have time to change?"
"I don't think so." Suzie shook her head.
Suddenly the door of the hall banged open and an attractive blonde girl, figure-hugging black outfit emphasising her curves, walked in, arm in arm with a redhead girl, who would be more stunning if her eyeliner had not been smeared over her face as she cried with laughter. Both of them were carrying cups of steaming dark red liquid.
"Relax, your soloist is here!" the gorgeous blonde announced.
"Chloe!" Emma's relief turned back to anxiety very quickly, "Is that the mulled wine?"
"We've only had a couple." Chloe smiled, "Don't worry so much."
"Yeah, we're fine." the redhead added, before taking a step, tripping and falling flat on her face.
"Smooth, Abbie." Chloe laughed.
Abbie pushed herself up, still smiling, when suddenly there was a RIP!
"Oopsie!" Abbie smiled, "Was that what I think it was?"
"Yeah, you've split them." Chloe replied, looking at Abbie's backside and the wide oval of bright red underwear now visible in the seat of her black trousers.
"Chloe, we need you out there." Emma sighed, "Abbie, hang back in here." she turned to the rest of the choir and raised her voice, "Okay, girls, let's get out there and make this the best carol concert we've ever done!"
The girls cheered and began to file out of the room.
"Hey, yours are ripped too!" Abbie said from behind her.

The choir headed out into the cold evening air, to where a crowd had gathered in the square outside the church. Emma gulped in nervousness as she looked out over hundreds of faces, while she and the rest of the girls made their way onto a raised stage.
Emma stood and the front and addressed the audience, being careful to keep her back from them,
"Thank you all for coming. We hope you enjoy our performance of some great festive tunes."
Suzie hurried among the girls, quickly passing out sheet music to them all. She made her way to the front of the stage, where the papers suddenly slipped from her hands and scattered on the wooden floor, to the amusement of the audience.
"Whoops." The dark-blonde girl blushed, before bending to grab the papers.
RIP!
Suzie's pants split quickly up the back seam, revealing multicoloured polka-dot panties. She blushed furiously now, as the audience fell about laughing at her. The girl quickly turned around and shuffled into place in the choir next to Emma.
"I told you to get a size 10." Emma muttered.
"I did!" Suzie replied.
"Oh. Then maybe get a size 12."
"Whatever, you split yours too."

The girls began with a spirited rendition of "O Come All Ye Faithful", sped up slightly to make it exciting. Two rows back, Alison was starting to really enjoy herself. A naturally shy, nerdy girl, Alison always went unnoticed wherever she went, just an average girl with mousy hair and thick glasses. But in the choir she enjoyed being unnoticed, being part of a group. And as the choir began to sway side to side with the music, she threw herself into this too.
Slightly too much, as it turned out, when her foot slipped on the wooden stage and she went flying off, landing in a heap on the ground, causing more laughter among the audience.
Alison hated being the centre of attention, she wanted to get back into the group, so she quickly put one foot up on the stage to step back up.
RIP!
She was definitely getting attention now, Alison thought, as she realised she had chosen that morning to put on her bright pink Pikachu knickers.

The opening numbers finished, the rest of the girls relaxed as Chloe made her way to the front for her solo, "O Little Town of Bethlehem". Emma noticed that Chloe's generous breasts had popped a button on her blouse, but there was nothing she could do about it now.
Chloe smiled to the crowd, and took a deep breath.
Pop! Pop! Two more buttons went flying off, exposing a blue and white balcony bra. Chloe appeared oblivious as she began to sing.
"O little town of Bethlehem, how still we see thee lie..." she gulped in another breath.
RIP!
The back of her trousers exploded open, revealing the perfect curve of her naked buttocks, a tiny white thong at the top.
"Above thy deep and dreamless sleep..."
Pop! Pop! The last of the buttons went and her blouse was flapping open.
"The silent stars go by."
Pop! Zip! The fastenings of her trousers burst open.
"Yet in the dark streets shineth..."
Emma groaned as more rips began to open in Chloe's outfit, the black material parting to reveal smooth pink skin, first as little round holes here and there, then they expanded, ovals of bare flesh. Dark material began to fall from her and land around her feet.
By the time she finished her song, Chloe had been peeled like a banana and stood in nothing but a push-up bra and a tiny thong. She looked down at her attractive body, her face turning bright red. Then she looked up at the audience, the crowd, the videographer.
"It's, er, it's a little chilly out tonight, isn't it?" Chloe gasped, before turning and running back to the hall.
ribbonbeard

Carol Calamity Empty Re: Carol Calamity

Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:26 pm
Another good story, I hope your holidays are as cheerful as those ladies' behinds are breezy.
Merlin94

Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:31 am
Always look forward to another Blackskull story! Thanks on behalf of all of us for that Christmas present mate!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum