Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dogdread

Anyone else into sabotaging their woman's skirts and dresses? Empty Anyone else into sabotaging their woman's skirts and dresses?

Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:47 pm
Just wondering if anyone else here is into altering or "sabotaging" their woman's skirts and tight dresses. I tend to like taking a conservative approach like loosing the slits as you probably have seen, and maybe altering zippers, buttons, straps, etc.

Sliplover likes this post

horayaluno

Anyone else into sabotaging their woman's skirts and dresses? Empty Re: Anyone else into sabotaging their woman's skirts and dresses?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:36 am
Up until recently I had a little side business doing sewing repairs and alterations in a big city where I live. Basically just posting on local facebook groups and offering my services. I did a lot of patching on jeans and random small stitch repairs. I did some alterations as well and had some pretty great experiences doing this.

One time, a woman in her mid-20's came by. She was a flight attendant. Average height, very pretty, amazing body, and a wonderful bubble butt! She had brought these grey dress pants that were provided by the airline. The legs and butt fit amazingly well, but because she had these wonderful hips, the waist of the pants was way too loose and not only did it look strange, it just plain didn't fit her. She said that normally she can get the alterations done through her work, but they just changed all their uniforms to a new look, and there was a huge waiting time because everyone was needing alterations. She absolutely needed these done asap because it was her only pair of the new style and she wasn't allowed to wear the old ones anymore.

I told her I would have them ready the next day. She tried them on, and I pinned them properly. She left me the pants to do the alteration work and left.  I did the necessary waist alteration, and I also took the liberty to take in the butt seam and make them a little tighter.

She came by the next day to try them on. The waist was perfect, and let me say that her butt looked absolutely incredible. She was super happy with the result, and she didn't mention anything about them being tighter. She probably just assumed that the waist alteration made them feel tighter.

Normally on this type of dress pant, the butt seam is double sewn, meaning that the thread itself has very little chance of ripping. In this case however I only did a single seam, and used a thiner thread not normally strong enough for seams. This would hold up fine for a bit, but probably not for long at that level of tightness.

Anyway, she messaged me the following week saying she had an accidentally ripped her pants and needed me to fix them urgently.  She was embarrassed but laughing about it when she came back. I obviously played dumb.  I fixed the seam for her, this time doing a solid double stitch (i did feel bad even though she thought it was funny and not a big deal). I did make sure that the pants were as tight as possible, albeit secure.

Bud88883 and Sliplover like this post

Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Anyone else into sabotaging their woman's skirts and dresses? Empty Re: Anyone else into sabotaging their woman's skirts and dresses?

Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:54 pm
Great story Horayaluno, way to seize the opportunity.
Coolname

Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:22 am
Pics or it didn't happen
Sliplover

Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:00 pm
Dogdread wrote:Just wondering if anyone else here is into altering or "sabotaging" their woman's skirts and tight dresses.  I tend to like taking a conservative approach like loosing the slits as you probably have seen, and maybe altering zippers, buttons, straps, etc.

Differed yes I have removed seems from my wife dresses and skirts and it’s been very satisfying for us both!
Sliplover

Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:02 pm
Sabotaging my wife’s dress

love Lacy slips! As long as I can remember slips did something to me. I’m not a wearer however but my wife is, and I purchase slips for her new and vintage and she loves to wear them, and she loves to tease with them. One day while I was home alone I got this crazy idea. Love slapstick comedy when a skirt or dress rips or falls off! I took a dress out of her closet. It was tan and black stripes just below the knee, and it fit nicely on her. Well I got a pocket knife and right below the zipper I started snipping seams ! I snipped almost to the hem, then worked my way on each side of the dress and snipped more. This was exciting me. I then took a slip out of her closet (she hangs them on hangers) it was a white Vanity Fair half with a four inch lace hem. I slipped in into the dress and opened the seam in the back and the showed at least 6 inches and on the sides peeks here and there. I put it away and basically forgot about it. Months went buy and she told me she was working a play and she would be working back stage with costume changes and such and she was told to dress Sunday best. I was to drive her and help at the door. Saturday came and I walked into the bedroom and she had on a beautiful camisole and matching half slip from Dior. It was ivory in color with a two inch lace him and beautiful inlays of silk flowers all over both and it shined so nicely as she walked to the closet and first slipped on her four in heels teasing me of course with heels and slip!!!! Then it happened, she pulled the dress out layed it on the bed. I told her she needed to hurry she was running late . She put the dress on and checked herself in the full length mirror and she didn’t catch a thing! We walked out to the van, I opened her door, she had to step up and when she did this shiny slip came into view!!!! It was lovely and fun and I was hard! She had so much slip on display and I was sure someone would see it when we got to the auditorium.
We got to our location. This place is at a small local college and the building is interesting . It has two flights of stairs to get to the entrance. As a gentleman should always do with a woman on stairs, you walk behind her just case she slips or loses balance. So I was that gentleman ! But my main objective was checking out the missing seam. I was two steps behind her and people were in front and behind, it was a full stair case. There were men on each side of me and every step my wife went up on the dress would open exposing the slip to the hem and about two to three inches wide, I know those guys saw it. I left her back stage and went to hand out programs. When it was over I went to the stage door and she looked tired . It was busy and she said I barely had time to rest. When we got to the van her dress opened even more. And up on side of the zipper a good two inches and both sides were opened as well. She wanted to pick up a few items at the store and I was so excited in many ways!!! I was blown away by no one back stage saying anything about the dress? Crazy I thought. We got to the store and I grabbed a cart. She stopped and bent down to bottom shelf to find some dish towels and a worker came by and looked at her predicament. He then bent down opposite of hereT and pretending to work but his head and eyes were focused on her large showing of ivory slip. Bent down this way made a beautiful picture. The dress was opening more in the back and sides, I was hard as a rock. The worker called for someone and a guy and a girl got there in seconds and was checking me wife out as well. Went through the line to checking and the people behind us were looking at the huge ripped seam in the back and sides and never said a world. We got home and I told her she is beautiful. She took her dress off and hugged me in her cami and slip and I’m sure you know what happened next!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum