Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
unknownone

Looking for a video Empty Looking for a video

Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:24 am
I’m looking for a video from a few years ago. It was a foreign animation, most likely a PSA. A man is getting his teeth drilled by his dentist when a hot nurse comes in, with her exposed cleavage distracting both of them. Then, as she bends down the back of her dress rips, exposing her red panties. The man gets so excited he leaps up, causing him to accidentally impale his eye on the drill, and a scream is heard (the same scream can be heard at the start of the video). It was in the Google Drive on here from a few years ago, so I figured one of you has to have it. If you could post it in here or show me a link, I would be very grateful.
Miyagi
Miyagi

Looking for a video Empty Re: Looking for a video

Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:51 am
It's a German insurance commercial. I have it in my collection and it might still be up on youtube, that's where I found it. I'll see if I can figure out a way to upload it (I'm currently recovering from minor heart surgery I had just over a week ago so it will take a while).

Miyagi
unknownone

Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:35 pm
Thanks Smile Take your time, no need to rush
Miyagi
Miyagi

Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:28 am
Here you go, I am doing some work on my computer today and I had a few spare minutes while some software was installing so I figured now was a good a time as any;

https://gofile.io/d/zvuqTM

Hopefully this works.

Enjoy.
Merlin94

Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:37 pm
Sorry to say the link doesn't load for me! 😭
Sapphire:3
Sapphire:3

Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:07 pm
Save the video to google drive, i did it from an iPhone and it works for me there!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum