Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you get into the fetish?

+4
ribbonbeard
Ring
Blackskull
WillyWilliams12
8 posters
Go down
WillyWilliams12

How did you get into the fetish? Empty How did you get into the fetish?

Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:44 am
First off, I gotta say I don't think I've ever felt as at home. Finding this forum is like an actual gold mine for me, having spent so much of my youth thinking this was a very niche and weird... interest.

But I'm curious as to what got you all into developing this fetish. For me, it was watching the ripped pants episode of SpongeBob and wondering "What if that happened to a girl?"

Miyagi, Sapphire:3 and Castle like this post

Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

How did you get into the fetish? Empty Re: How did you get into the fetish?

Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:00 pm
I've been trying to think what got me into this, I think it probably goes back to watching old episodes of Benny Hill, and Carry On films, seeing women's underwear exposed comedically. They're a bit before my time, but they were on TV a lot when I was growing up.
The first character I remember drawing in trouser-ripping scenarios was Princess Leia, there's a line in Empire Strikes Back where it turns out R2-D2 turned up the heat in Leia's bedroom, melted the ice and soaked her clothes, I wondered about the possibilities if her clothes shrink when wet.

Miyagi, Grinning Seam and StarryPhoenixRises like this post

Ring

Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:38 pm
I think the "Ripped Pants episode but if it happened to a girl" mindset was part of it for me as well. Not just that, but also the progression from ripped pants -> underwear -> nude.

But the main reason is that I've been into stuff like ENF/EUF, clothes ripping, and accidental nudity for a long time, and this just kind of goes hand in hand with all of that. Something about seeing a woman's underwear (or lack thereof) being exposed due to their own clothing betraying them just ticks all the boxes.

I think another part of what makes the fetish exciting is that there's always potential for things to get worse. Anytime I'd see a scene of a girl ripping her pants or another article of clothing, I'd always end up imagining what it'd be like if the article ripped even more afterward, or if she kept losing more clothes. Thankfully there are a lot of stories on here and elsewhere that focus on that exact scenario, which is awesome.

Grinning Seam and Castle like this post

ribbonbeard

Sat May 01, 2021 5:38 am
Like a lot of people, for me it was seeing it happen to only male characters on TV and movies and almost never women, and wishing that the opposite could happen. Through the magic of the turn-of-the-millenium internet, I somehow stumbled upon the oldest version of this forum, dedicated to, of all people, Jessica Simpson, and I thought "Wow I'm not the only one?".

Grinning Seam likes this post

Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Sat May 01, 2021 8:14 am
Ah, the old Angelfire page that started it all, I remember when I found that, it was amazing.
Back in the day MTV used to use little clips from interviews with artists to bookend their videos, which is how I first heard about Jessica's famous incident, from the woman herself.

Sapphire:3 and Grinning Seam like this post

Bud88883
Bud88883

How did you get into the fetish? Empty Ripping

Sun May 02, 2021 12:49 am
The three stooges in the sixties. I remember being about six or seven and watching three smart saps, Crash goes the hash and others. I always thought it was just me until the internet. As I am 63 .
SplitTrouserLover
SplitTrouserLover

Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:48 pm
Watching Pooh's stoutness exercise scene from Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree when I was a kid is what gave me my first erection and made me fantasize about girls and women doing Pooh's stoutness exercise until their tight trousers, leotards, or one-piece swimsuits split open on their butts like what happened to Pooh's butt seam.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Bud10

Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:16 am
For me, I think it started with Home Alone 3 with Alice Ribbons...it was on TV when I was a kid, after the scene where her dog drags her across the front house and the bushes, where her hat had fallen off of her during the scene, when she picks it up that's when her leggings or sweat pants split open and exposing her red panties with white snow flakes. I feel that was what started my fetish when I happen to come across movies and TV episodes that would feature a woman splitting her pants.

SplitTrouserLover, The_wrongwayne and Castle like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum