Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RipNTearPants
RipNTearPants

ManyVids Custom, what style office pants would work best? Empty ManyVids Custom, what style office pants would work best?

Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:09 am
So Im working with one model, Sarah Miller
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004411623/SarahMiller/Store/Videos/

And I'm planning on doing a split pants custom but office themed and I'm curious what's the best kind, well, rather worst kind, of office pants for her to wear? Something stiff and firm, anybody have experience with that?

Miyagi, Sapphire:3, BoxGhost and Jimmywhitebenz like this post

Miyagi
Miyagi

ManyVids Custom, what style office pants would work best? Empty Re: ManyVids Custom, what style office pants would work best?

Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:59 am
The cheapest kind of thin polyester stiff black office pants will be your best bet, make sure they're as tight as possible and also a good hips/waist/ass ratio always helps things. Super cheap or even thrifted one will be good as they already have plenty of miles on them. If you want any tips on good pants selections and seam sabotage hit me up or check my thread on the topic.

Sapphire:3 likes this post

WillyWilliams12

ManyVids Custom, what style office pants would work best? Empty Re: ManyVids Custom, what style office pants would work best?

Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:35 am
Any progress on this?
RipNTearPants
RipNTearPants

Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:18 am
https://mega.nz/fm/pSwinDLD

Upload the custom clip to MEGA cloud. Let me know if you're able to get to it...

ManyVids Custom, what style office pants would work best? Screen10

Merlin94

Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:50 am
Not worked for me I'm afraid! 😞 just redirects me back to my own Mega account during loading 🤔 but I am fairly new to using it so may have done something wrong!
RipNTearPants
RipNTearPants

Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:35 am
Merlin94 wrote:Not worked for me I'm afraid! 😞 just redirects me back to my own Mega account during loading 🤔 but I am fairly new to using it so may have done something wrong!

I think if you create an account you'll be able to view it, unless Im not providing a share link.

Try this link... (may also need a MEGA account)
https://mega.nz/folder/1b5UUBYI#VLNKkoKRMEmizqkd-15uUQ

Merlin94 and Sapphire:3 like this post

Merlin94

Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:00 am
Thanks buddy, that second one works a treat! Awesome stuff, thanks for sharing!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum