Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
inscrusphinx

I have a lot of videos I want to share with this forum. Which media sharing platform is easiest and free for everyone to access? Empty I have a lot of videos I want to share with this forum. Which media sharing platform is easiest and free for everyone to access?

Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:45 pm
I have a lot of videos I want to share with this forum. Which media sharing platform is easiest and free for everyone to access?

Conundrum.

MortalFool likes this post

Gator0000

I have a lot of videos I want to share with this forum. Which media sharing platform is easiest and free for everyone to access? Empty Re: I have a lot of videos I want to share with this forum. Which media sharing platform is easiest and free for everyone to access?

Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:52 am
Dropbox usually is usually the easiest
inscrusphinx

I have a lot of videos I want to share with this forum. Which media sharing platform is easiest and free for everyone to access? Empty Re: I have a lot of videos I want to share with this forum. Which media sharing platform is easiest and free for everyone to access?

Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:14 am
Thank you for the reply. Would you prefer the files uploaded as is (.avi format), or would you prefer them uploaded in RAR archives (*.format files stored inside a *.rar archive)?

Thanks again,

Conundrum

MortalFool likes this post

inscrusphinx

I have a lot of videos I want to share with this forum. Which media sharing platform is easiest and free for everyone to access? Empty Have begun uploading to DropBox

Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:53 am
I've begun uploading to DropBox. I should be done and have the DropBox links available within 24 hours.

Thanks

Miyagi and MortalFool like this post

MortalFool
MortalFool

Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:35 pm
Wow Conundrum... That's a name i haven'theard in a long time................ I have a lot of videos I want to share with this forum. Which media sharing platform is easiest and free for everyone to access? 1f600

glad to see you back!!!! hope you are doing well during these crazy times!!!!!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum