Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just an idea

+2
Blackskull
pantsthatsplitarelit
6 posters
Go down
pantsthatsplitarelit
pantsthatsplitarelit

Just an idea Empty Just an idea

Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:40 pm
Hello all.

Last edited by pantsthatsplitarelit on Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Just an idea Empty Re: Just an idea

Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:13 pm
I think it would have to be an entirely new forum, it's not what I created this one for. If/when you make a forum, you can drop a link here and people can follow it if they want.

Bud88883 likes this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin

Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:23 pm
It isn't sexist to prefer one gender over another, and this forum is for those who prefer females. You're welcome to create a forum for males, or one for both, and link it here for people who want that.

Miyagi, Bud88883 and SplitTrouserLover like this post

Miyagi
Miyagi

Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:00 pm
Seriously KitKat grow up will you,. You've been a member of this forum for all of about 5 minutes and complained plenty about it. As blackskull mentioned he already made a link for a new forum to be used for any other discussions, links, chat, story posts that are outside of the criteria this forum was originally created for. (If you actually read the banner it clearly states what this forum is all about. So if that's something you're not onboard with leave and make your own forum, no one will stop you nor will any member of this forum deem it a problem. Don't join a forum that clearly defines what it is for then say you have a problem with it. In fact I encourage some diversity around the subject but not everyone likes male splitting and you shouldn't force that on them, if anyone is into that I recommend you create a separate forum and explore that direction to your heart's content. The internet is vast and plenty of people have enjoyed this particular corner for many years without a problem and discussed different things they like about the topic openly and like adults not like whiny spoiled children. So please go and make your own corner off somewhere and don't force your ideals and opinions on others whom have existed just fine for many years without a problem. So take your entitled opinions and attitude and "do one" as we say in the UK.

P.S. Anyone who wishes to join another forum is free to do so and is welcome to still be a member of this forum without any problem, however please stick to what the founding principles of this forum are about, that isn't too much to ask for.

Miyagi.

Blackskull, Bud88883, Merlin94, grantE, WillyWilliams12 and SplitTrouserLover like this post

grantE
grantE

Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:47 pm
Well, to put it frankly, I'm not attracted to men so I have no interest in seeing it

Miyagi likes this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin

Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:48 pm
Okay, Kitkat is banned, which is something I've rarely done as I like the forum to be nice and inclusive to different viewpoints. I have no problem with people raising questions and asking us to do things differently, but when it's something completely contrary to the point of the forum and she called us "sexist pigs" (twice) and "perverts", that's going too far.
I hope this decision doesn't upset people, I didn't take it lightly, but let's be civil to each other and enjoy what we all came here for.

Miyagi, Merlin94 and SplitTrouserLover like this post

Merlin94

Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:46 pm
Looks like I missed the fireworks here but I hope I can speak for the majority when I say good riddance!
They were welcomed to the forum with open arms by numerous members and only ever complained and abused members in return. Thankyou Blackskull for getting rid of the bad apple and keeping this a friendly place to visit, as it always has been!

Blackskull, Miyagi, Grinning Seam and SplitTrouserLover like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum