Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

Pants Button Popping Empty Pants Button Popping

Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:41 am
I enjoy women splitting their pants open like any other member in this forum, but I also enjoy women having trouble squeezing into their pants and after finally getting them to button, the button pops off the pants.
I understand that this forum is for pants splitting, but what does everybody else think about adding pants button popping into the forum? Either if it involves pants splitting or not.
Just an idea, but I feel I'm not the only one who enjoys the humor of a small button not holding a pair of pants together.
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Pants Button Popping Empty Re: Pants Button Popping

Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:13 pm
I like buttons popping as well, I'm a fan of any sort of trouser malfunctions like that, or being torn straight off.
If enough people also like them we can include them, maybe in a separate topic on the forum so people who want one or the other can find them easily?

Miyagi, Grinning Seam and Bud10 like this post

Bud10

Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:16 pm
Whatever works for everyone and we can go from there, and thank you for being open to the idea of pants button popping open:)
ILikeDodge
ILikeDodge

Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:33 am
I know there’s some good pants ripping scenes in some inflation fetish content stuff. Like TMC stuff
Trustin

Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:44 am

Sapphire:3 likes this post

Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:02 pm
I've added a new topic for buttons popping, pantsings, any other wardrobe malfunctions that aren't trousers splitting, so those who want to can freely share content there.

Miyagi likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum