Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Spixir

Don’t know where to put this  Empty Don’t know where to put this

Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:44 pm
Hi there,

I’m new to the forums but I’m a really great fan-fix writer, and would love your guys thoughts about stories I can do

I will try and get to everyone suggestions, and thoughts but place them bellow and I will start making them!

BDUDU likes this post

Bud10

Don’t know where to put this  Empty Re: Don’t know where to put this

Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:32 pm
Hi this Bud10,
I thought of some of Jennifer Garner movies, like her role in Alexander and Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day: Kelly Cooper, I thought of her blue navy dress clothes, I had it is if her pants were pulled out of the dryer and they suddenly had gotten snugged on her, have a crazy morning getting them on and then as the day got more crazy for her, they split on her, exposing her red panties with small stars on them.
Then her role in Nine Lives, with her light blue shirt and dark navy pants where when it comes to a cat involved, you could imagine a pants splitting story.
And then her previous Yes Day movie on Netflix, there was a scene dressed in her work clothes and let's say if she had a prank pulled on her where she sat on glue, after getting herself pulled off the back of her pants splits opens.
Those are some of my suggestions, Jennifer Garner is an actress who I would have like to see splitting her pants, so if not on screen, why not as a story.
Hope this helps.
BDUDU

Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:53 am
Spixir wrote:Hi there,

I’m new to the forums but I’m a really great fan-fix writer, and would love your guys thoughts about stories I can do

I will try and get to everyone suggestions, and thoughts but place them bellow and I will start making them!

Wow that's very of you to offer.

Here are some of my suggestions

Detective Kate Beckett (Castle TV series)

Batgirl/Batwoman where they wear a tight spandex costume and have been gaining weight recently which leads to the struggle with their costume.

Black Widow

Wonder Woman splitting her spandex shorts would be fun too

Elizabeth Swann

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum