Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BoxGhost

OpenAI/ChatGPT generated story Empty OpenAI/ChatGPT generated story

Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:15 pm
Hi all, I was playing with the OpenAI chatbot (https://chat.openai.com/chat) and asked it to write a story where a woman splits her trousers and this is what came out. Let me know what you think, I haven't modified it in any way. I think it was pretty good, I will probably ask it to do more and see what other scenarios it will come up with.

Box Ghost:
could you tell me a fictional embarrassing story where a woman gains some weight and accidentally splits her trousers? The trousers should split at the back and reveal their panties"

Chatbot response:
Sure, here is a short story about a woman named Sarah who gains some weight and accidentally splits her trousers:

Sarah was feeling a bit self-conscious about her weight lately. She had been indulging in a few too many sweets and hadn't been exercising as much as she should. One day, she decided to go shopping for some new clothes to help boost her confidence. She found a pair of trousers that she loved and decided to buy them, even though they were a bit tight.

As she walked around the mall, she could feel the trousers getting tighter and tighter. She tried to ignore it, but eventually she felt a sharp pain in her backside and heard a loud rip. She looked back and saw that her trousers had split right down the middle, revealing her bright pink panties to everyone in the mall.

Sarah was mortified. She quickly grabbed a nearby coat and wrapped it around her waist, trying to hide her embarrassing mistake. She wanted to run out of the mall, but her legs felt like jelly and she was too embarrassed to move. She stood there, frozen in place, as people stared and laughed at her.

Eventually, Sarah summoned the courage to walk out of the mall, but she vowed to never buy tight trousers again. She decided to focus on losing weight and getting healthy so that she would never have to go through that embarrassing experience again.
WillyWilliams12

OpenAI/ChatGPT generated story Empty Re: OpenAI/ChatGPT generated story

Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:05 am
While it's impressive that an AI can create a cohesive narrative when given just a prompt like that, I vastly prefer human written stories. Stories written by humans know where the appeal is, and knows to drum up the emotion of the moment. This story is just kind of sterile.
BoxGhost

Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:23 am
Oh for sure, I definitely agree that a story written by a human is gonna be better. I was just messing around with it and I thought it was pretty cool how it can write something on the spot like that.
WillyWilliams12

Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:52 am
Found another AI story generation site that makes for good EUF/split pants stories

https://serviceai.tech

Just tell it you want a 1,000 word story about a girl splitting her pants and it'll do the rest

grantE and SplitTrouserLover like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum