Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RipNTearPants
RipNTearPants

Computer overthrow, Human Parental Helicoptering tsk tsk Empty Computer overthrow, Human Parental Helicoptering tsk tsk

Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:59 am
I have been seeing the tread of Adobe Photoshop's new AI editor in action. Simply highlight a subject, select the AI assistant, tell it a prompt and watch is generate what you ask! You can extend, add or subtract, or even swap out your highlighted subject for whatever you ask the AI assistant.

Brilliant, there are so many photos out there, jeans, leggings, latex, spandex, office pants and skirts (bears and tigers oh my!) of women bending over, a perfect subject to select dat ass and tell the AI bot "split pants showing pink panties"

Computer overthrow, Human Parental Helicoptering tsk tsk Tumblr54

***ERROR***

As if Dennis Nedry had popped up waving his finger at me, Adobe knew a thing or two about (a horny) man and that is he'll go to great lengths to get things done easier.

I can try again to see if maybe doing a different prompt can perhaps generate a positive result. but in the meantime I'm left with this...
https://youtu.be/RfiQYRn7fBg?t=12
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum