Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

Movie Blondes Empty Movie Blondes

Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:00 pm
Note: With this forum I thought starting with Margot Robbie from Barbie...set after the film...

After spending three months in the human world, Barbie now going by the name Barbara, now a Mattel employee working along side her friend Gloria and living with her family, woke up one morning to find an odd change in her morning. Dressed in her light purple blouse, having her dark pink Lilac pants up to her hips, Barbara finds herself staggering, grunting, fingers blistering, in other words having some issues with her pants. Pulling her fastenings together, her perfect white teeth grinding, leaning her upper body towards the mirror, feeling the top of her forehead wanting to sweat, Barbara giving up, groans in slight frustration. "I just bought this pair" Barbara whines as she stares at herself.
Gloria comes in to check in on Barbara, "Hey Barbie" refers to her sometimes, "Just came to check in, I heard some grunting in the hallway".
"Sorry about that, it's just..." Barbara also chuckles due to her frustration, and embarrassment due to her not buttoning her pants. "...I can't button my pants".
Gloria stares at Barbara for a moment, "Is this the first time it happen to you since you join the real world?".
"Yes, is this cellulate?" Barbara asks rising concern.
"What? No, no, no, honey, it's just..." Gloria was sure if she should say it, though she felt Barbara needs to here it, "Barbie, I think you are starting to get a little thicker".
"Thicker?".
"Yes, around here..." Gloria gently pokes at Barbara's stomach. Barbara looks at Gloria confessed, then realizing she gasps if she saw a spider, "NO!" Barbara shrieks.
"In the real world, we call it gaining a tummy" Gloria says.
"A tummy!" Barbara gasps out to total panic, "I can't gain a tummy, I haven't ate anything that would make me gain weight".
"Honey, relax, it's okay, look you're still healthy and in good shape, believe me you are, but eating bad or not, you're still going to put on some pounds, trust me, I sometimes have to up a size or two when my pants stop fitting me".
"Up a size? God this is worse than cellulate" Barbara fearing the worst.
"Oh come on, it happens, nothing to cry over" Gloria says, as that is what Barbara starts doing, crying as she has put on weight. Something she knew in Barbieland was a death sentence. Gloria feeling sorry and understanding, "I know a trick that'll help".
"What?" Barbara asks, sniffling.
"Okay" Gloria walks behind Barbara, places her right hand on Barbara's stomach, "On the count of three, suck it in, got it?" with Barbara nodding, "Okay, one, two...three!" Barbara inhales if her life depends on it, as she pulls her fastenings together, getting her pants to button. "There we go...better?" Gloria looks at Barbara, hoping for a right answer.
"Awesome" Barbara says giving her pants a quick zip.
Pulling up at the Mattel building, Barbara in her complete outfit, stares down at her stomach the whole ride to work, while happy she's gotten her pants to button, she finds a bulge round object sticking out of her, "Is this part of having a tummy" Barbara asks, poking at her bulgy middle.
"Yep, that's what we call a muffin top, that happens when our pants get tight" Gloria says.
"I see" Barbara not feeling better about that, rubs her muffin insecurely. "You know how to get raid of a tummy?".
"Just working out, and eat healthy, it works, but it's not superficial like you see in those commercials, plus Barbie, I think you good with a tummy".
"I do?" Barbara surprised, yet feels somewhat flattered.
As the two got out of the car, Barbara adjusting her waistline slightly walks towards Mattel confident and proud, so what she has gain a tummy, she's proud to have one. "Oh" Barbara notices a twenty on the ground, as her luck is really coming around. Excitedly, she jumps down onto her knees to get it, just right there...RIPPPP! Barbara's face lit up as she stare into a glaze, feeling mortified suddenly, not sure what this feeling is, only she knows she felt it after hearing a tearing sound. As Barbara feels her cheeks turning red, "Why am I feeling bright red?" Barbara asks Gloria, who takes a look at the back of Barbara's pants, seeing the large oval shape tear and seeing her white panties with the logo: BARBIE BITCH widely exposed into the open.
Turning to Barbara, "Because your pants are widely exposed open for the world to see" she says, as Barbara gasps, standing up without haste, pulls Gloria over with a yank and has Gloria wrap around her waist.
"Let's get inside and see if Mattel has a spare pair of pants for me" Barbara says as the two awkwardly walk towards the building. Barbara wishes that it was the cellulate again and not gaining weight. One of the couple traits she misses in Barbieland. And she loved those pair of pants too...
Bud10

Movie Blondes Empty Re: Movie Blondes

Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:44 am
Note: I have thought of Kate Hudson from Bride Wars...she put some weight, and I thought of if she had an issue for her...

"Oh come on..." Liv grinds her perfect teeth, pulling the fastenings of her black dress pants, "Oh no, no..." she whines out. Live huffs out small frustration, in her dark orange blouse and black blazer, she holds onto her fastenings as she's stumbling to buttoning them. She put on at least five pounds, giving her good reason to worry if she can't fit into her wedding dress if she can't fit into her damn pants! "Okay, Liv, just relax" she tells herself. Moments later she jumps on her bed, her legs pressed up close face as her bare feet are near touching the ceiling, "I almost got it, hear we go..." Liv stutters through her teeth as she gives her zipper a fast pull, inhaling her stomach she gives her pants a quick button. "Oh!" Liv says feeling victorious, looking down at her pants, "Knew my small belly wasn't going to get in my way" she pats on her belly.
At work, she arrives with her blazer buttoned to hide the small gut Liv has, while they were feeling snug on her just as her pants are; entering into her office, she takes heads to her desk, excited to sitting down in her chair, she plops herself in her chair, sighing if needing to rest. Instead of getting her day started, Liv looks down at her small pooch; she can feel the waistline of her pants snugging up on her. She's been doing so well until this morning after trying to button her pants; she could only think of were some of the treats Daniel has sent her to her office, although she hasn't grouch herself into them at once, perhaps little at a time are catching up to her figure quickly. Her intercom calls, her assistant Kevin is on the other line, "Ms. Lerner?".
Liv leans in, slowing groans due to her pants tightening up around her waist, "Yes, what is it, Kevin?".
"I'm letting you know your eight o'clock meeting is almost reading" her says, as Liv mouths out 'Damn' she forgot that was today. She replies, "Okay, thank you Kevin let them know I'll come in shortly".
Getting up she head over to her door, not before she takes a look at herself in the mirror, even if she has put on five pounds, she still looks good, Liv places her hands on her stomach gently adjusting her blazer, inhales slightly to relax, as she feels confident and ready to get on with the meeting. Heading out to the meeting, she bumps into her purse that she left on her table when she came in this morning. Falling onto the ground, the condiments in her purse comes out, Liv not thinking much of it, turns around to pick them up, as she gets down onto her knees...RIPPPP! Liv gasps with her head lifted up, eyes shrieking wide open, mouth turning into a small "O", the mortified feeling sinking into Liv. She leans her head down to look between her legs, and sees the oval shape tear in the back of her pants! Gasping more melodramatic as she sees her light violet panties exposed, only more alarming is that part of her buttocks are exposed!
Lifting head back up, "OH MY GOD!" she says to herself with a small whimper, the door opens and her assistant Kevin enters, "Ms. Lerner they're-" then making eye contact, "OH MY GOD!" as he covers her eye.
"OH MY GOD!" Liv cries out as she quickly stands back up and turns her backwards away from Kevin, blushing while trying to keep it professional, "Kevin, do me a favor and have them stall as I try to find another pair of pants, and I'll give you raise if you never speak of this to anyone...okay?" Liv presses her lips together, as she stares at her assistant, "Yes Ms. Lerner" he nervously says as she quickly gets out of dodge.
Liv stands there, humiliated, as she starts to worry again with her dress, sighing out again, then the button of her pants pops out, with a more annoyed sigh coming out of Liv. "I'm going to kill Daniel..." she says as she blames him for giving her sweats with a month away from their wedding.
Bud10

Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:46 am
Note: I thought of Meg Ryan's character from Kate & Leopold...set before the events of the film...if anyone had seen it...

In her apartment, Kate McKay market researcher, already dress in her white button blouse stands straight in front of her mirror, huffing and panting if she's in a fight, in a way she is...she's fighting her navy blue dress pants. Grunting, she pulls her fastenings together as Kate's pants appear to tighter than they were last week. "Come on" Kate groans, tilting her upper hips down. Kate huffs out some stress as she stumps her black boot on the groan. "I knew test tasting all those butter brands were going to haunt me" Kate says as she acknowledge her slight belly sticking out the top her pants, as she's doing research on a butter brand she's advertising, it's healthy-free though clearly not healthy enough as Kate may have put on three to four...or Kate not want to admit it, five pounds. "Okay Kate, don't let your little weight gain get in the way" Kate says as she falls on her bed, flat on her back, pulling her fastenings up while pulling her zipper slightly. "I'm almost senior vice president, and I will not let my pants get the best of me" Kate sweats it out as manages to button her pants and gives her pants a quick zip. Relief sighs come out of Kate, panting if feeling victorious, she looks down at her belly, gently pats her soft layer, "I win" Kate says with a small giggle.
Arriving to work, stepping off the elevator Kate enters the floor she's on, her black shades on, her navy blue blazer open, walking to her desk, Kate wiggles her waistline as she can feel her pants tightening around her. Once arriving, she finds her assistant Darci waiting for her. "Okay Darci, I'm not really having a great morning, are they in there?" Kate asks staring at her assistant through her shades.
"Yes, they all arrived just now" Darci says.
Kate sighs if not in the mood, "Okay then" Kate takes her shades off, "I'll have to convince them that their health-free butter, doesn't turn slim figures into tummies" Kate says patting her belly. She walks away as she finds the people who's brand she's representing, and her boss JJ waiting for her. Putting on a professional smile, "Good Morning everyone, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, had a rough start getting up".
"No worry Kate, we've all had those mornings" JJ says to her, taking a bite out of his speargus. With a small bite in his mouth, "Why don't you ahead and start the presentation".
"Right" Kate says, as she's rehearse her speech many times, "What are people wanting to feel in the morning? They want to feel good and to do so, they want to eat something healthy, healthy enough to make them feel good, and with your products they can achieve that feeling..."
Kate raises her arm up as her notes fall onto the floor, "Sorry, if you just give me a moment" Kate says to everyone in the room, as she turns to pick her notes up, getting down onto her knees...RIPPPP! Kate lifts her head up with a small gasp after hearing the back of her navy blue pants violently split open in front of everyone. Her large oval shape tear, revealing her Central Perk theme panties.
"I imagine some of you like Friends" Kate blushes with a forced smile, embarrassed and clearly is going to rethink on the butter product if they don't work.
Clearly they didn't since she just split her pants at work, in front of her boss no less.
Bud10

Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:53 pm
Note: Not sure if anyone has seen Family with Taylor Schilling, though I did thought of a story with her character, Kate...

Working late and eating a whole meat lover's pizza quickly caught up with Kate the next day, Kate grunts as she pulls the fastenings of her blue navy trousers together, "Come on, almost..." Kate staggers, leaning her upper body back as she wallows dramatic as she can't button her pants. Kate lifting her head down, "Okay, I think I can..." Kate says as she feels close, "...just need too..." Kate excitedly staggers as she buttons them and gives the zipper a quick pull, she sighs if relieved. Kate turns to face herself in the mirror, as notices her belly through her light navy blouse, Kate a workaholic who has put on quite the work belly, at least ten pounds. "Well I know the price to pay to work my ass off to get where I am today" Kate says her fingertips pat sides. She grabs her blazer and purse and finishes up.
Couple of hours into her work, Kate catching up snacks on some leftover cake from Sarah's baby shower, though while sitting in her seat for a while, Kate suddenly adjusts her waistline for the fifth time today, as her pants are snug today. She thought, knew eating that whole pizza last night was a mistake. A knock on her door, Erin the finalist of the company stands outside, "Good morning Kate" she says as Kate stands on her feet, "Good morning..." she groans doing so. Her bloating is getting to her today, as Erin notices that Kate isn't up to her usual self. "Kate you okay?" Erin asks.
"I'm awesome" Kate adjusting her pants waistline again, "I ate a whole pizza last night while working, which wasn't a good idea since I have a work belly..." Kate pats her belly "...already, and it's clearly making my pants tight than usual" she pulls the tip of her pants, "though hey nothing wrong with having a little gut sticking out as long as I'm getting work down".
Erin just stares at Kate, "I suppose so, I'm just here to show you some copies for the meeting".
"Great, if I can take a look now" Kate says as Erin hands them to her, with a piece of paper slipping out, Erin almost gets it, "I'll get it" Kate insists.
Turning in front of Erin, Kate quickly gets down onto her knees with the back of her pants facing Erin...RIPPPP! Kate lifts her head with a small gasp, eye lit, face going into total blank, with a thought coming to head, I did...she didn't want to finish that thought. Kate places her hands at the back of her blue navy pants, with Kate feeling the oval tear in the back of her pants, her Juggalos for Life white panties openly exposed in her work office. Mortified, Kate drops her jaw down an inch, embarrassed, Kate ripped her pants at work and doesn't have a pair to change into, and realizing her co-worker is staring down at her panties! "You a Juggalo, Kate?" Erin asks awkwardly smirking to Kate's pantie choice.
"It's something I have in common with my niece" Kate blushes out a forced chuckle, regretting eating that whole pizza. And these were her favorite blue navy trousers.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum