Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

Christmas Stories (TV) Empty Christmas Stories (TV)

Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:34 am
Note: I thought of a Christmas story with Claire Dunphy from Modern Family...

On her bed, scrumming and twitching all over, Claire already in her green Christmas sweater grunts as pulls the fastenings of her black pants, she sighs a small huff, "These fit fine last Christmas" Claire strains her voice. She wasn't going to give up, Claire pulls her fastenings again as her legs starts flying all over in the air as she manages to button her pants and pulls the zipper up quick. Claire sighs if relieved, she slides up from the bed and stares at her mirror, lifting her sweater up she sees a small muffin as it sticks out the top of her pants. "Oh...god, I know I wear these like once a year, though I thought I rock the bod for them" Claire says as her hands are on her belly. Perhaps for Claire, as she's getting older, or if likeliness she may have put on some weight over the year. Either way, it was going to ruin Claire's evening for the Christmas party at work, though Claire couldn't yet adjust her waistline as she can feel her pants snugging up around her waist.
At Jay's house where the party is held, Claire spent most of the night trying to not snack on anything as she feels if her pants are tight on her, she wouldn't want to worry on what could happen if she snacks on something. Gloria comes over looking fabulous as she usually does, "Hey Claire" Gloria says welcoming to her daughter-in-law.
"Hey Gloria" Claire says as she sighs a little, with Gloria noticing that's something's up with Claire as Claire twists her waistline for the fourth time tonight.
"Everything okay with your pants?" Gloria asks.
"I guess I've not realized that I may have put on some weight, and so the pair of pants I only wear once a year a little tight on mama tonight" Claire says, as shows Gloria her muffin.
Gloria's in awe of it, as she sees a small pudgy ball wanting to pop open, "I think someone's putting on a tummy" Gloria gently pokes at Claire, with Claire not necessarily liking her mother-in-law poking at her belly.
After Claire puts her sweater down, "I guess after tonight I may pass the pants on to Haley or Alex" Claire gently pats her muffin. "Other than having a belly sticking out, I still look pretty great in them", with Gloria nodding to help Claire's self-esteem.
Jay had everyone gathered in the center of the living room, "We all had a great year, I don't think we can do it without my daughter, Claire come on up" Jay says as everyone chants out, "speech". Claire smirks nervously as she adjusts her pants again, and heads up to her father.
Standing next to Jay, with a glass of wine in her hand, "Thanks Dad" Claire says, "Now I think we all know that we couldn't make a good year happen without the good hard work everyone has done, and I look forward towards another good year working with all of you" Claire says raising her glass with everyone.
After taking a sip, Claire places the glass on the edge of the table, only for it to fall off next to her black boot. "Oops, I guess the wine's already kicking in" Claire says as she and others chuckled, she gets down on her knees with the back of her pants sticking out toward the crowd, that's when as leans down more so...RIPPPP! The back of her pants violently splits open exposing her red and white stripe reindeer panties! Claire gasps as she lifts her head up, with everyone mumbling or giggling, Jay stood there turning away, "Oh boy" he mumbles.
Claire quickly stands back up, embarrassed clearly only staying strong, trying to think of something, "Guess the wine went to my hips already" she nervously chuckles as she sighs out quick, right as the button of her pants pops open as it flies pass the crowd and hits the portrait of Claire as a child. With her front open after the zipper went down, Claire just stood there wishing she was dead right now.
Jay gives his daughter his jacket as she wraps it around her waist, "Well Merry Christmas everyone" Claire steps down quickly and runs off, knowing her employees won't let this down for a long time. Walking pass Gloria, "Why did I have to make my panties Christmas theme" a blushing Claire says, with Gloria snickering a little.
Bud10

Christmas Stories (TV) Empty Re: Christmas Stories (TV)

Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:14 am
Note: I thought of Sydney Bristow from Alias...inspired from some photos of Jennifer Garner's pudginess...set during season three...

The alarm of her alarm clock was going off if it had gone off for longer than it should, Sydney wakes her eyes wide open, turning over to her right side to see the clock, "Crap" she hisses, realizing she overslept. After pulling her wardrobe of the day, already dress in her light teal shirt, Sydney staggers slightly as she pulls the fastenings of her black stripped pants together, stumbles a little trying to button them. "These fit fine last Monday" Sydney pats as she feels them button, "Here we go" with another pant as gives them a quick zip. Somewhat relieved, she stares at her reflection at the mirror, noticing something kind of off about her this morning. Sydney rubs her stomach, noticing a layer sticking out; "Am I putting on weight?" she asks herself insecurely, the first time she notices her belly sticking out. "Sydney, you're a spy and work for the CIA, it's not the end of the world if I've got a little gut sticking out" she gently pats her belly, not sweating over it.
Arriving at the office, Sydney stands in the elevator, cutting it close to being late for work, as she reaches to her level, she adjust the belt around her pants, to loosen it. Sydney buttons up another button to her black stripped blazer as it's obvious she's putting on some pounds. "Thank God, it's just a layer" Sydney says to herself, sighing as the doors open and she steps out, walking quickly to her desk as the heels of her black boots click onto the floor. Once she makes it to her seat, she falls in, groans a little as she feels the waistline snugging up too closely to her fat. Sydney adjusts her belt again to help pudgy layer. She starts her paper work, only to get a sniff of something tasty, and sweat, she turns next to her right and sees Christmas cookies. She's tempted, Sydney knew she shouldn't, though she looked at it as, what could one cookie do. Sydney snatches one, and quickly devours it. Delicious, she thought. One should do it, only it made her want more. Three cookies later, Sydney leans against her rocking chair, ready to past out, as those cookies were tasty and filling. Walking next to her was Lauren Reed, staring down at her if amused of Sydney's small gluttony.
Sydney noticing Lauren staring down at her, "Good morning Lauren" she leans her chair up. She puts on her smile, "What can I do for you?".
"I came to see the status of the last mission" Lauren says, "Though I see you went down to town with my Christmas cookies I made for everyone in the office".
"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." Sydney who was realizing that she's been eating a lot of Christmas treats for the past week, wondering if that's what has to due with her sudden weight.
"Don't sweat over it, plus I'm glad it's going somewhere" Lauren says leaning over, pokes at Sydney's pudgy belly. Sydney visibly embarrassed, excuses herself. "If you excuse me" Sydney says as she starts to stand on her feet, groaning slightly as walks away. Lauren grins to see Sydney having a little trouble getting out of her sweat.
In the bathroom, alone, Sydney lifts the top of her teal shirt, looking at her usual slim stomach, now pudgy and sticking out. "Look at me" Sydney says, ashamed for letting herself get a little fat. "I don't know what's happening to me..." her hand rubs her pooch. "...if it's from Sloane or the Covenant trying to fatten me up". The more Sydney thought of it, the more paranoid she's getting. Would one of her enemies literally try to make her gain weight so she would have issues with her missions? She's turns to the mirror, looking down at her belly, she inhales and exhales, feeling some relieve. She washes her hands, using what's left of the paper towels, tossing it to the trash can only to miss. Sydney sighs, then she gets down onto her knees fast, only as...RIPPPP! Sydney gasps with her head lift up, jaw dropped, head slowly turning to the mirror, then turning to her right side, her hands feeling the large oval shape tear at the back of her pants! Her red panties with stars exposed! Turning to face forward, staring into space, "Oh no" Sydney gulps.
Sydney races out of the bathroom, covering the back of her pants the best she could, her pale face blushing, heads to Marshall to help see what's happening to her. From the distance, Lauren Reed smirks deviously as her plan to fatten Sydney Bristow has worked. Who can resist Christmas cookies during the holiday, using her chemicals to attract scents and taste.
Bud10

Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:40 am
Note: I thought of Laura from Family Matters...set during her college years...

One morning in December, as Myra and Maxine were in the Winslow kitchen with lots of fruit cakes the two made, with their third partner stumbles tirelessly down the steps, Laura dress in her yellow button sweater and black pants, as her black boots click on the steps. As the two girls look up at Laura, Laura replies, "Good morning, y'all" as she adjusts the belt around her pants. She overslept and spent a good ten minute trying to button her pants as they appear snug on Laura than usual; Laura's also in denial to the fact she may be putting on weight, as her slim stomach is obviously getting pudgy. As she walks towards them, "So how the fruit cakes for the banquet coming?" she asks.
"Good they're coming along just fabulous" Myra with a very high grin says to Laura, if she's excited. Excited as if she has something up her shelve, as Laura takes a seat with a small discomfort sigh. Myra noticing, "You alright, Laura?" she asks with a small grin.
"I'm cool, just kind of out of it" Laura says, pulling the sides of her pants up.
"Well I just have something that's going to cheer you up" Myra says as she places a large size fruit cake in front of Laura, "All for you!" Myra says cheerfully.
Laura with a discomfort smile on her face, "Oh you shouldn't have"; Laura is thinking of a conspiracy with Myra trying to fatten her up. "I'll have this later, as it looks so good".
"Why not now if you like it so much" Myra insistingly says.
"Laura you don't have to eat it all at once, I can share it with you" Maxine says, only Laura can feel Myra staring down at her, as if she wants Laura to eat all this fruit cake alone. Just to leave her alone, Laura gulps, "Well might not let this go to waste then" with a force smile as she starts eating it.
Twenty minutes later, Laura leans against her chair with a moaning sigh, "Oh man, that was the fruit cake" Laura places her hands on her bloated belly, after finishing that large size fruit cake. Laura was satisficed to how good it was, and also painfully bloated as her belt buckle wants to pop open. Myra comes up, "Well I think someone has a tummy going on" poking at her belly as it's sticking further.
"I know, I think I'm putting on a tummy" Laura says tipping her pooch. She looks down and sees how much it's sticking out, it's noticeable, as in people can see Laura's putting on weight. "I think I'm going to stand for a moment" Laura says groaning as she gets on her feet, as Maxine tries helping her up. After a moment, Laura stands on her own feet, "I'm cool" she says adjusting her belt.
"Going to go work this off?" Myra says patting Laura's pooch, if she enjoys seeing Laura with a tummy, with Laura glaring at Myra, clearly Laura doesn't like her tummy patted as Myra backs off.
"And to answer your question, yes, I think I will, some walking may help" Laura says as she grabs the keys off the counter, only to drop on the floor, Laura jumps down to her knees to grab them...RIPPPP! Laura's jaw drops as she heard a very loud fabric tearing was heard. "Oh no" Laura mumbles, as she feels the back of her pants with a violently oval shape tear exposing her pink panties with unicorns! Laura shrieks with a gasp as she stands back up and pulls Maxine to wrap around her waist. Laura blushes, embarrassed, "Well at least my pants can hold themselves up still" Laura gives a small sigh, as the pressure of her belly pops her belt buckle off and the button to her pants flies off just as Steve Urikel comes in, as he notices the button flying past him, hitting the window and making a dent to her father's car outside!
Urikel stunned turns to Laura, "Did you do that?", with Laura standing there embarrassed, as her bloated belly stands out in the open, with Myra gleefully saying, "I make a good fruit cake!".
With the four standing there, speechless to the malfunction of Laura's pants.
Bud10

Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:52 am
Note: I thought of a story with Amy Santiago and Rosa Diaz from Brooklyn Nine-Nine...

Arriving at the 99, detectives Amy Santiago and Rosa Diaz have gotten suckered into buying some Christmas Cookies from the local girl scouts; they thought of getting a couple of boxes for the 99, as the two had a cookie of their own, they thought what's the harm of having one cookie. After having a cookie, the two were hooked, they ate the boxes they purchased, wanting more they went back down to the scouts and order as many as they can. Two days and five boxes later, the two detectives find themselves sitting on the couch, leaning against it feeling exhausted and stuffed, their stomachs filled after eating so many cookies in the two days. Amy moaning, "Man...my tummy", Amy gently pats her pudgy middle, feeling how soft it is through her violet blouse, as the pants of her gray pants suit feeling snugged on her, "Why were those cookies so damn tasty, and why have my pants gotten so tight on me?".
"I hear you sister" Rosa says with a yawn, her hands pressed against her small pot belly, as she ate more than Amy. "Even my jacket can't help hide my new tummy" Rosa gently pats her middle through her black leather jacket that's zipped up as her black jeans are close to pop open on her.
"I think as long as we're not needed for anything, we can just lay back all day" Amy says as she leans her head against the edge of the couch. That's when Gina shows up.
"Whoa!" Gina says stunned to see the two detectives putting on bellies, as it caught their attention, "The lab tech says they have something for you to see at the lab".
As Gina walks away the two detectives groans as they try standing up, just how stuffed they were, the detectives had a hard time trying to stand up. Amy was the first as her black boot heels stumble to keep her balance as helps pull a painfully bloated Rosa up on her feet.
"Let's get this over with" Amy says if not looking forward.
As the two walk through the 99, stumbling their way towards the lab, they stopped for a moment, "I need to catch my breathe" Amy says as she inhales some air, and then exhales, right as the pressure of her pudgy belly presses the buckle of her belt to pop and land on the ground. Amy mumbles, "My buckle", and then she jumps down onto the ground to retrieve it...RIPPPP! Amy gasps with her head lift up and her jaw drop to an O, as she stares in the air with a mortified expression, as she feels the back of her gray pants, feeling her oval shape tear as she feels her red panties with Christmas trees. Amy shrieks with total embarrassment as she stands back up and covers the back of her pants.
"Those cookies made me fat, and made me rip my pants" Amy blushes to Rosa.
Rosa chuckles, "I may feel like my pants are going to explode, though after seeing you split your pants, I got nothing to worry over", she stares at an annoyed Amy, "Don't sweat it, I'll get it" she says as Rosa gets down on her knees...RIPPPP! Her eyes lit and her smirk fades, as if she just stares there mortified, Rosa feels the back of her jeans, feeling her white granny panties exposed! She just ripped her pants too! (BLEEP) she cries out as she stands back up, handing Amy her buckle as she covers the back of her jeans, right as the buckle of her belt breaks open and the button to her jeans pop off of her jeans and hits a jelly donut Scully almost ate, with a stunned Rosa stares down at her belly, with Amy too.
Seeing how chubby the two have gotten after eating some many of those Christmas cookies from Girls Scouts, with Gina walks next too them, "I would lay the cookies, I hate to see you two look like Kathleen Turner". She walks away from them with the two stunned and insulted, vowing to never eat Girls Scouts cookies again!
Bud10

Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:47 pm
Note: Thought of a story with Karen Filippelli from The Office...set during the fourth season...

As Karen didn't like the idea of returning to Scranton after her breakup with Jim, she decided to be the bigger person and get through one meeting she has there; after her promotion as manager of her branch, Karen has gotten busy during the holidays, while the pay is good she has little free time. As she steps inside of the Scranton elevator, Karen adjust the belt of her gray trousers as her pants are snugging up on her. Karen has lately been snacking on holiday treats and cookies at work, as the treats have gotten to Karen's belly as she can tell she's getting pudgy. She sighs as Karen gently pats her small pudgy belly through her white blouse as she feels sticking out; the last thing she would need is her ex seeing her getting fat. "It's okay Karen" she sighs to herself, buttoning up her blazer, with her blazer even snugging up on her. She stands there, wanting to get this over with and awaits for what's in store for her.
Walking into the work area, Pam is the first person Karen sees as she enters, 'Of course' Karen thinks to herself, she tries to hide her dread of seeing Pam, putting on a fake smile, with Pam clearly nervous to see Karen after she and Jim broke up, only says in a friendly presence, "Good morning, Karen".
"Morning Pam" Karen says trying to be friendly, "Is Michael in?". As Pam lets Michael know that Karen's here, Karen helps herself to a couple of Christmas sugar cookies on the counter, she ate through the first one without stopping for air, as for the second she starts chowing down as she moans to the thought of how good they were. She stops when Karen notices Pam awkwardly staring at her, then turns to see her former Scranton co-workers watching Karen, she turns slowly to Pam, who if she looks concerned for Karen, as the two awkwardly stare at each other, as Pam breaks the awkward silence, "He's ready to see you".
With her mouth full still, "Thanks Pam" as Karen shallows what's in her mouth, and heads into Michael's office.
After spending forty-five minutes in Michael's office going over some of cooperate reports, and with Michael acting like an idiot, Karen was thinking mainly of how tight her pants were, thinking how snug her waistline is around her waist. In his office, Karen notices Michael's Santa Claus hat as it makes her think of the cookies, thinking how tasty it was, wanting more. As food is clearly on Karen's brain right now, more so than work. Karen's starting to realize with much sweats she had for the past two weeks is making her have a sweat tooth and is clouding her workplace. Once her meeting with Michael was over with, Karen steps out to head to the breakroom to get a cup of coffee before heading out.
While in the breakroom alone, Karen was holding her pudgy belly, "Man, I'm really get soft in the middle, my god" Karen says to herself, "Nothing worse then getting a tummy during the holidays". She sighs, gently patting her pudgy belly as her coffee was done. Jim happens to walk in, as he was surprised to see Karen as she was with him. She hoped she didn't run into him today, that's on her. "Hey Jim" Karen says adjusting her waistline, "'Sup?'.
"Not a whole lot, trying to get my reports turn in so I don't have to worry over them during the holidays" Jim says.
"I just got done with Michael, acting like Michael" Karen says, with a gleeful look on her face. Jim and Karen looked at each other, if they were really having a good interaction with each other, then Jim notices down at Karen. "Yep, I guess I got a work belly going" Karen says with a pat on her belly. "The holidays can do that to people".
"Sure can" Jim says, with Karen smirking a little as she gets some napkins off the counter, as they slip off and land on the floor.
"Excuse me" Karen says as she gets down onto her knees, the back of her pants facing Jim, right as her hand gets it...RIPPPP! Karen gasps with her head lifting up, her hands feeling the back of her oval shape tear, feeling her white panties with a photo of her and Jim that says Together Forever! "Oh My God!" Karen shrieks as stands up quickly to cover the back of her pants, blushing with a smile on her face towards Jim, who just stood there, awkwardly after seeing his ex split her pants in front of him. "Only pair that was clean" Karen nervously chuckles as she sighs out, with the buttons of her blazer popping open, exposing Karen's gut, "Oh No!" Karen pulls her blazer together only for the back of her blazer to tear open.
She stood there with her favorite gray business suit torn open, with Karen looking at her pudgy belly, "Like I said, the holidays right" Karen says, knowing she made an ass out of herself in front of Jim.
With a New Year resolution in mind for her.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum