Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

Agents and Spies Empty Agents and Spies

Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:28 pm
Note: I thought of starting this topic with Sarah Walker from Chuck...set during the seasons where she and Chuck are a couple...

Her alarm went off longer than it should, as Sarah yawns out a stretch to shut it off, on her feet tirelessly waking up, she stares at herself in the mirror, silent gasps as she looks down at herself. Sarah staring at her new pooch belly! "How could this have happened?" Sarah asks herself as she lifts her pooch up. It came to her, those threats that Chuck had sent to her for the past two weeks, rather it was chocolate or cookies, Sarah had one a day, didn't think it would have caught up to her...she was wrong. Sarah's a spy with a belly. In her standards, it was a hell no for her, but she's not going to overact to it, "It's fine, it won't ruin my day" Sarah says to herself.
When starts getting dressed wearing a black dress shirt, she pulls her white jeans up her hips; pulling her fastenings together with force and grunt, Sarah teeth grindingly puts an effort to button her pants. 'These fit fine when I was slimer" Sarah huffs, as balances up in the air she manages to get her zipper up, she sighs with a small yelp, "Okay..." Sarah says with a pant, "Now to button..." Sarah pulls with force as she tilts her upper body down, legs pressed together as she visibly sweats a little, 'Almost...' her voice strains, "Keep going...keep going...keep going!" with her head lifting as she manages to button them! She sighs proudly, only as Sarah lifts her shirt up, she can she has a nice muffin top sticking out, not so flattering as her rolls are sticking out. Sarah loves Chuck, though since she sees him as a suspect to making her fat, she thinks of killing him. Then she realizes how dramatic she's thinking, it's just a pair of jeans, she got them on that's what is more important Sarah thought.
Chuck enters in, "Hey Sarah, just checking in, everything okay?".
"I'm fine, I'm awesome" Sarah putting on the act, "Just got my jeans on..." she pats her hips, "...and I'm feeling good".
"Great" Chuck says, not really sure what's that about.
"Just let me get my shoes" Sarah says as she walks over to her open toe heels, as she bends down in front of Chuck...RIP! Sarah gasps as she heard the sound of something tearing...and she realizes what it was...her hands feel the torn oval shape at the back of her jeans, feeling her exposed pink panties with little bunnies on them. Her eyes lift, "Crap!" Sarah says as she quickly gets on her feet and turns away from a snickering Chuck. "Screw you!" Sarah says as her pooch press against her pants button right as it goes...POP! The button flies past Chuck and hits the wall in the hallway, Chuck's eyes went from the hallway to Sarah, as he sees her pooch hanging out. Sarah humiliated to say the least, stares at Chuck as she's pissed, "You and those damn treats you sent me made me pudgy!".
"What treats?" he asks confused.
"Those treats you sent me for the past two weeks".
"Sarah, I never sent you anything". Sarah pauses, pondering, if Chuck didn't sent me anything, then who did?
On a secret surveillance camera hidden behind her lamp, Ray in his cell laughs as he sees him turning one of the world's best spies into a fatty, "My plan is working".

BDUDU likes this post

Bud10

Agents and Spies Empty Re: Agents and Spies

Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:30 pm
Note: I thought of a story with Olivia Dunham from Fringe...

Arriving at the lab late, Olivia Dunham dress in her black strip dress suit lately has been having taste buds, as she's always hungry all of a sudden for the past couple of days; she doesn't know how or why, it's that when she sees or sniffs something, she'll eat it. Before meeting up with the team, Olivia adjust the belt around her pants, as her slim stomach has turn into pot belly, as Olivia spent ten minutes trying to button her pants and it's sticking out, something Olivia is embarrassed about, while keeping a note of what she's eating. As she enters, the only person in was Astrid her assistant and colleague, "Olivia?" she says to Olivia if surprised to see her here, as Olivia is surprised herself.
"Where is everyone?" Olivia asks.
"Peter and Walter are already at the scene, they've tired calling you".
"I overslept and had issues with pants" Olivia slightly adjusting her pants, with Astrid noticing Olivia's small belly sticking out.
"I'm no doctor, though I think you've perhaps started a bad eating habit, Olivia, that's making you lose your energy" Astrid tells her.
"Oddly you say that, I mean after the last case, my taste buds have started to curve everything, and it's starting to go right here..." Olivia pats her belly sounding like a drum.
"Well, I mean when they get back they could help you other wise, I suggest a nice healthy diet" Astrid says.
"I know" Olivia puts her hand on the table next to her, that has a clipboard flip onto the ground. "Sorry" Olivia says to Astrid as she turns around and bends down to get the clipboard. As she bends her knees with the back of her pants facing Astrid...RIPPPP! Olivia rises her head up, completely silent, eyes wide open, face gone into blank, with her knowing what that was. Olivia feels the back of her pants, feeling the wide oval shape tear, and feels her red panties with snowflakes on them. Olivia rip her pants in front of her assistant, with Astrid only standing there, trying to keep it together, while hinting a small smirk.
"I like snow flakes too" Astrid only said.
"My other panties wouldn't fit me" Olivia says with a whimper moan. Thinking there is something to what Astrid said, about going on a diet.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum