Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SweetBunny
SweetBunny

Pressed for money Empty Pressed for money

Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:56 am
Hi there,

My name is SweetBunny, I'm a girl who is into rip pants and sense I know a lot of people would love to have some custom videos. I'm willing to sacrifice my pants for you're enjoyment and mine. (Sense this is my kink too). I'm open for Commissions! That is right now you got two girls that are into commissions you see I'm homeless and looking for some extra cash, so why not do it with my favorite thing.

Prices

Prices are very from $6.00 - $15.00 which will help me get some new pants for ripping (...I don't have cash for new pants so this will help you and I.)

Ideas

I'm open to any ideas, or anything at this moment. I'm just scrapped for cash, but if you want more of a roleplay idea then it will cost you more.

About me

I'm a 29 year old curvy girl with a pear shape body, big ass and nice thighs. I notice that the inside of my thighs rub together so that way they rip at the seam, I love ripping pants, either watching or doing it myself. I'm a nerdy girl that will even do cosplay photoshoots if anything.

:3 If you guys can help it would be wonderful. It will benefit you and myself. Thank you Very Happy

Miyagi, RipNTearPants, grantE, WillyWilliams12, SplitTrouserLover and StarryPhoenixRises like this post

RipNTearPants
RipNTearPants

Pressed for money Empty Re: Pressed for money

Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:06 pm
SweetBunny wrote:Hi there,

My name is SweetBunny, I'm a girl who is into rip pants and sense I know  a lot of people would love to have some custom videos. I'm willing to sacrifice my  pants for you're enjoyment and mine. (Sense this is my kink too). I'm open for Commissions! That is right now you got two girls that are into commissions you see I'm homeless and looking for some extra cash, so why not do it with my favorite thing.

Prices

Prices are very from $6.00 - $15.00 which will help me get some new pants for ripping (...I don't have cash for new pants so this will help you and I.)

Ideas

I'm open to any ideas, or anything at this moment. I'm just scrapped for cash, but if you want more of a roleplay idea then it will cost you more.

About me

I'm a 29 year old curvy girl with a pear shape body, big ass and nice thighs. I notice that the inside of my thighs rub together so that way they rip at the seam, I love ripping pants, either watching or doing it myself. I'm a nerdy girl that will even do cosplay photoshoots if anything.

:3 If you guys can help it would be wonderful. It will benefit you and myself. Thank you Very Happy  

Curious, have you produced any content before?
WillyWilliams12

Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:08 am
SweetBunny wrote:Hi there,

My name is SweetBunny, I'm a girl who is into rip pants and sense I know  a lot of people would love to have some custom videos. I'm willing to sacrifice my  pants for you're enjoyment and mine. (Sense this is my kink too). I'm open for Commissions! That is right now you got two girls that are into commissions you see I'm homeless and looking for some extra cash, so why not do it with my favorite thing.

Prices

Ideas

About me

I'd be interested in commissioning you for a video or two and helping you in your situation, do you have any examples of prior videos you've done to get a sense of what your content is like?

Miyagi likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum