Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

Evil - Kristen Bouchard's Story Empty Evil - Kristen Bouchard's Story

Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:09 pm
Note: If anyone had seen the show Evil, I had a thought with Kristen Bouchard...

Waking up with a tiring yawn as the sound of the alarm on her phone goes off, Kristen turns it off as she dresses herself for the day; pulling her red sleeve shirt down, Kristen pulls her black pants up over her hips, however when Kristen pulls the fastenings together she felt them snagged - as if they were tight around the edges. Looking at herself in the mirror, Kristen appears in good shape, lifting her shirt up she can see little belly fat sticking out, Kristen's 38, and knew that when you get older you put on some weight, for Kristen wasn't too keen to think she's at that stage with her age. Regardless, she pulls her shirt down and pulls her fastenings together grunting slightly, stumbling, as she strains through her teeth, "Almost..." she got her pants buttoned, with a small muffin sticking out of her pants, with an annoyed sigh, "That's comforting" as she pats her small muffin.
Meeting up with David and Ben at the home of their next investigation, Kristen arrives ten minutes late as her car pulls up, wearing her red velvet blazer as her black boot heels click the ground, before going inside where her team is waiting for her, she adjust the waistline of her pants. Kristen doesn't really think it's her age, lately she's been eating things she normally wouldn't eat since her mother started cooking at home, for Kristen and her four daughters...she doesn't think her own mother would fatten her up...would she? A thought Kristen would have to put on hold as she enters inside, as her team waits for her in the living room. "Ah there she is" Ben says to her arrival.
"Good morning guys, sorry I'm late, the alarm of my phone didn't go off" Kristen says, as she looks uncomfortable, due how tight her pants are.
"It happens, she's is in the kitchen waiting for us to listen to her story" David starts, as Kristen nods, only David senses something wrong with Kristen, "Everything okay?".
"I'm fine" Kristen says with her arm folded, only the two notice her belly, and can see she's getting thick, Kristen noticing as she pulls her blazer together, "Let's go in".
The team arrives inside the kitchen as the woman they're meeting sits at the table, as the three seat themselves down, Kristen sits down sighing if it was an effort to sit down as she can feel the waistline snugging up on her after sitting down. The women starts telling her story of how her husband was starting to fatten her up, only to find out supposedly a demon was forcing him to make her gain weight.
After she finishes her story, the team meets up to discuss their thoughts.
"I believe her husband has some obsessive disorder, like a means to control" Kristen says.
"Perhaps, I could see it more unless if there's a demon making her husband do this to her" David says.
"Please, I mean it sounds like the guy's a dick and would do it so no other man can have her" Kristen responds with a snark. A pause for a moment. Then David says, "Okay, let's see what else she says then go from there".
As the team makes their way back to the table, Kristen gets a text from her phone, she tries to pull it out of her pocket, her pants pockets were getting snug on her as she frustratedly pulls her phone out only to slip out of her hand and fall on the ground. With an annoyed sigh, Kristen gets down on her knees to pick her phone up...RIPPPP! The sound of her pants splitting open echoes the kitchen, as Kristen rises her head up with a small gulp, did I - the question she didn't want to ask herself. Kristen places her hands on the back of her pants, as she can feel the big oval tear and feel her red panties with green apples on them, Kristen gasps slightly as she stand up and turns to face the team and the woman, who stare at her awkwardly, Ben trying to hold on to his smirking. Kristen stands there blushing, lips pressed together, "Okay, I think I'm going to head out to take care of some errands, it was nice meeting you, and I wish you well" Kristen says as she hurries out the door, covering the back of her pants.
Arriving home, Kristen's cheeks were bright red, Kristen never felt so embarrassed in her life, walking inside she smells something delicious, something greasy, her mother Sheryl was frying something, "Oh hey sweetie, making some burgers for lunch if you want to go for one".
Kristen shouldn't, but honestly after the day she had, she could go for one, what was one burger going to do?
A burger and a half later, Kristen leans against her chair stuffed as she unbuttons her black pants as she let out a sigh, "I can tell someone was hungry" Sheryl pokes at her daughter's stuffed belly.
"I know ate a little too much" Kristen says patting her taunted belly, looking down she sees her small bloated belly sticking out, deciding she needs to sleep it off. "I think I'm going to go take a nap", Kristen starts to get up, groaning as she gets on her feet.
"Let me help you up" Sheryl offers, "Nope, I'm okay" Kristen says to her as her mother can see her panties,
"Did you rip your pants today?" she asks if she wanted to laugh.
"Pants shrunk in the dryer, that's why they ripped" Kristen says stumbling away, as Sheryl giggles quietly.
She texts Leland, telling him that it's working as her daughter is putting on weight.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum