Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

White Chicks Theme Empty White Chicks Theme

Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:18 am
Note: I thought of Eliza Coupe from Happy Endings (2011-2013) with her character Jane...

For a fundraiser she's partaking tomorrow night, Jane rented herself a black silk tux to look snazzy in, it was shipped her apartment where it was delivered; although Jane was excited to wear it, she find that it was three sizes down than her normal size. Jane didn't want to waste another day to find a different tux decided to make the most of it - besides it should fit, she thought to herself. Jane already got her white button shirt on, as she's on her back as her body was in a fetial position as Jane was trying to pull her pants over her hips. Grunting, slightly sweating, wailing as she tries to pull the pair of pants over perfect ass, "Why did my perfect ass, have to be so boney?" Jane pants out her question as pulls her pants over her hips, as she now struggled with the fastenings. Entering her room, "Hey Jane I wanted to ask-" Alex, her sister almost asks until she and Jane gave each other an awkward look, Jane feeling a little embarrassed more so. "You need any help?" Alex asked, raising an eyebrow to her older sister.
Jane knew this isn't working, but was too prideful to deny it, "Um...I could use a hand with my pants" Jane says forcing a smile with a sigh.
"Oh honey, let me give you a hand, come here" Alex helps Jane onto her feet. "I know a small trick to help button your pants".
"Awesome, what?" Jane asks if feeling confident. That was until, "Brace yourself!" Alex shoves her sister against a wall with Jane grunting, "Suck it in!".
Pulling the edges of her pants up, Jane yelps loudly, "Squeeze your perfect ass in Jane" Alex said with a forceful grunt, "Suck it in!" Alex pulls Jane's fastenings tightly as Jane gasps for air with Jane looking like she's in pain as Alex is pulling her fastenings together towards her waist; Jane grunting for air, Alex with a crazy eye look on her face, "Don't give up on me, honey, you can do it, just suck it in!" Alex shouts out as she keeps on pulling the fastenings to Jane's tuxedo pants, with Jane gasping, thinking to herself why is trying to hurt me?.
"Okay, almost..." Alex buttons Jane's pants, with Jane slightly relief as if it's over, then Alex forcefully zips up Jane's pants, "Whoa!" Jane cries if she got hit by a train. Panting, "How's that?".
"I...can't...breathe..." Jane pants out, "I think this is going to work for me". "Well of course not..." Alex says, "Not without a proper undies stretch".
Jane realizing what Alex meant by that, "Wait Alex!" as Alex gives Jane one hell of a wedgie as Jane cries out "OW!" in pain, feeling like she's gonna cry as shrieks quietly as her panties snap to her butt.
"How's that?" Alex asks.
"I can taste the fabric" Jane forces a smile and giggle.
"Okay, let's see how's these?" Alex hands her a size two black open feet heels.
"I'm a four" Jane says, with Alex asking her what, "I'm a four sweetie" Jane says again.
With a laugh, "I know that, but Jane trust me staring at your feet all night, it'll help keep eyes off the pooch" Alex pats Jane's belly, "And help get them to notice the back" she pats Jane's perfect ass with Jane uncomfortably grinning.
Moments later, as Alex and Penny wait outside of her bedroom, "Janie" Penny cries, "Let's see!", Jane steps outside in her tuxedo as she looks stunning in it, but was posing rather awkwardly since it was that small on her. Alex and Penny were staring at each other rather oddly, "Why don't you come up close" Penny says to Jane as Jane starts walking awkwardly towards them as if she was given an atomic wedgie, Jane feeling awkward too. "Okay, well, stand up straight" Penny says to Jane.
"St-straight?" Jane asks, "Okay". Jane tries to pull her upper body up, she pauses, "Come on" Jane says to herself quietly as she then forces herself to stand up all the way as she grunts out a sigh.
"Turn around" Penny says.
As Jane slowly turns around to face the mirror, "Turn around" Jane says quietly, "Okay, I'm turning" as Jane faces the mirror, "Got it", Jane's awkward grin turns sour as she realizes how ridiculous she looks. She adjusts her arms and legs and manage to stand straight towards the mirror, Alex then says, "Jane relax, breathe".
Taking her sister's advise, Jane lets out a slow deep breathe, Jane feeling less tense and relief...too relieved; right as the pressure of her pants button suddenly goes...poof as the zipper to her tuxedo pants comes undone and the button hits the mirror. Stunning the two girls, with Jane surprised herself, if that wasn't enough...the pressure of her heels crack off her heels as her feet landed on the ground, as the girls were stunned that this is happening, as Jane leans down to get her heels, the back of tuxedo pants starts tearing open, exposing her Hello Kitty white panties and the back of blazer starts tearing open as Jane has suffer a complete wardrobe malfunction. Standing not sure what to do or say, Jane faces her friends with an awkward grin, "Oops" she sighs, feeling rather embarrassed and blushful.
"I know a great tuxedo warehouse that could help" Penny says.
"Hmm" Alex agrees.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum