Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zbir

IG adventure Empty IG adventure

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:01 pm
Bud88883
Bud88883

IG adventure Empty WTF?? Where is the woman ripping her pants?

Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:48 pm
Where is the woman ripping her pants? WTF??
ribbonbeard

IG adventure Empty Re: IG adventure

Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:53 pm
Use the right arrow button on the side (>), it'll be the fourth and last video.

Also, great find.
Miyagi
Miyagi

Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:33 am
I've found a website that allows you to download pics and vids from Instagram that is 100 times better than the one I used to use. It even allows you download all elements sperately if the post has multiple pics or vids contained in it like the one above. If you put in the above url and hit download it will spereate each vid and image/thumbnail into individual links to download. This means you can download only the clip of the lovely Welsh girl with the split jeans, whereas before all the websites I tried would only let you download the first image/vid that was on top of a layered post.

https://www.10insta.net/

It even shows you exactly what to do at the bottom of the page. I'm going to use this site from now on to download instagram posts as it allows me to download multiple pics/vids of the same split that the user may have posted up. There has been quite a few times where a split pic was buried within a multi-post that I was unable to get.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum