Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

Leading Ladies - Movies Empty Leading Ladies - Movies

Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:17 am
Note: To start this forum I thought of starting with J-Lo's Monster-in-Law, although she split her dress, I thought of her wearing pants inside.

While Kevin's out of town for a conference, Charlie has to endure Viola who's staying with them as her home is getting a touch-up, Kevin asks Charlie to try and get along with his mother for the time he's gone. Since the wedding things with Charlie and Viola have gotten better for them, though every now and then, Viola likes to play games on Charlie. Which Charlie has been suspecting for the opportunity to present itself for Viola to do so; mainly Viola has been helping out around the house, cleaning and even cooking. For the meals she cooks up for her and Charlie, their from recipes Viola has gotten from the finest chefs all over the world...even have less calories in them - or so Charlie thinks...
As a week has pass with Kevin coming home within the next couple of days, as Charlie is looking forward to seeing her husband again, she would also become dismayed after waking up one morning, she has gain a small pooch belly, as she stairs down at her stomach, poking at her small soft flabby pooch, Charlie asks herself, "How in the hell am I getting fat?" she worries herself. She thought of the meals she ate for the past week, is Viola trying to get her fat? Though the less calories that were in them beg the differ, she shrugs the thought off, at least her pooch is small and not large, the least of her worries. Today she's invited to a white dress party from Viola, with Viola getting Charlie a pair of white pants to go along with her shirt - and in her size, unlike the small dress Viola gave her while back. The pants had a nice soft fabric felt, and Charlie's fears were put to rest.
Until...she started getting dressed...
While in her white blouse button shirt, she lifts her head up looking like she's going to pass out, out of breathe even, "These are gonna fit" she says herself as lifts her head back down to her pants that up close to her hips, "Why she get me a small pair of pants?" pantingly asking herself. Taking a look at herself in the mirror, standing barefoot on her wooden floor, she turns to take a look at her backside, noticing her booty is starting to stick out too. "I'm gonna have two asses in these pants" Charlie says if frustrated somewhat, as she gets back into it and pulls her pants up with a grunt as she jumps up once, as she felt the back of her pants gone up her booty. She sighs with hope, "See they'll fit, here we go..." she says as pulls her pants up over her hips and her booty. Then the last part, buttoning! As presses her legs together, body slightly tilted, "Okay, okay, okay..." Charlie says getting excited, as she buttons her pants and gives them a quick zip! She did it! She smirks as if she defeated a foe, she stairs at the mirror, she has a small muffin top, though one that no one will notice. More confident, she adjust her pants a little as they're tight, then she heads over to white heels, as she bends down and leans over to pick her heels up that's when...RIPPPP! Charlie huffs out a gasp as the back of her white pants snaps open, exposing her pink panties with some skin showing, as looks up with a mortified feeling...she is trying to get me fat!
Bud10

Leading Ladies - Movies Empty Re: Leading Ladies - Movies

Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:01 pm
Note: I thought of Jennifer Aniston's character from He's Just Not That Into You...

After her breakup with her boyfriend for seven years, Beth Murphy while feeling confident that she did the right thing, still has some doubts as she handles them with some late night ice cream for at least five nights, as it led her to put on a small amount of weight, 10 pounds as it has caught up towards her on Thursday morning. As she's getting dressed for work, planning on wearing her dark gray pants suit, Beth already in her white buttoned blouse shirt stands in her bedroom grunts and struggling for the last ten minutes as she tries to get her pants to button. While grunting through her teeth, "Oh come on!" as her pants were up her hips and not wanting to button. She stops takes a deep breathe, she looks at her situation, as notices her stomach sticking out a little, how eating ice cream throughout the week has quickly gotten to her figure, as she rubs her small pooch, she grabs the button to her pants and inhales sharply...sucking it in as much as she can and then stumbles into getting them buttoned, once doing so she then gives them a quick zip. After doing so, she exhales quickly, as she did it, only she isn't feeling the way she hoped, as she sees her muffin top sticking out the top of her work pants. She sighs with a soft whine, "Why did I have to go too much for ice cream?" she says giving out another whine.
At work, in her cubical, Beth sits at her desk doing her work on her computer, while sitting in her chair, Beth starts to feel uncomfortable in her pants, as she felt her pants starting to snug up around her waist as she feels her muffin top sticking out of her pants as the button is pressed against her stomach. Beth even has to adjust her waistline every few seconds since it keeps rubbing her up close to her. At least she has her jacket on, to help hide some of the fat; walking over to her cubical is Janine her co-worker who was coming over to discuss some of the reports they were sharing. "Hey Beth" she says giving a nice greeting.
"Oh hey" Beth says changing her mood, happy to see her, as she stands up, kind of groans a little due to her pants, which is something Janine has notice.
Standing in front of Beth, noticing how her colleague went from having a perfect phytic to a muffin top, "Is everything okay?" Janine asked if concerned.
That's when Beth decides to dump her laundry out, "Well my breakup with Neil hasn't gone to well, and I guess for the last five nights since then, I've been binging on some ice cream, and it..." grabs hold of her muffin top, "...has catch up pretty quick on me, you can feel how soft it is too".
Janine hesitant at first feels she shouldn't, though Beth is insistent for her to do so, gently pokes at Beth's muffin top, she's amaze how deep her figure went through Beth's top, "Oh wow" she says once done, "Well Beth, I mean I can imagine how you're feeling, but it'll past, trust me, it'll past, just don't let your feelings get to you".
Beth feeling that Janine's right, feels better now, she just needs to cut back on the ice cream, "Thanks Janine" she says giving her a welcoming smile as she takes the reports from Janine, only it slips out of her hands and fell on the floor. As Beth gets down on her knees to pick them...RIPPPP! Beth lifts her head up with a gasp that sounds like a shock, her face froze in shock, feeling horrified to to think of what that was, only she knew what it was since her past didn't feel too tight anymore. Her hands feels the back of her pants, she feels her red panties with yellow flowers on them, with the back of her pants completely ripped open. "Oh my God" Beth says, as she quickly stands back up and covers the back of her pants with both of her hands, as Janine just stands there also in shock, with her only just pressing her lips together as she felt kind of sorry for her colleague at the moment.
As Beth takes her jacket and wraps it around her waist, she stood there with the thought...I split my pants at work! I really need to handle my breakup much better, she thinks to herself as she gives out a small sigh of disbelief.
Bud10

Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:30 am
Note: I thought of Kate Hudson for Bride Wars, during the movie she was given candy so she couldn't fit into her dress, I had an alternate scene idea for her that involved a pair of her pants...

During one morning in New York, as Liv Lerner was getting herself dressed for work as she had a meeting to attend a meeting, while dressing herself in her orange button blouse as gets her black dress pants pulled up her hips, she felt a small snag as had to pull her pants up a few inches at a time with force. Liv never had that happen to her before, as she comes to button her pants, she took a moment as she grunted out while her fingers were stumbling to get her pants to button. "Come on, come on, come on" she grunts through her teeth, at which she gets her pants to button and then tries to give them a quick zip, as she had to pull them at least twice to zip up all the way. Even if gotten her pants on, and still look fabulous, Liv leans closer to her dress mirror, taking a close look at herself, mainly looking at her pants, can't help but feeling, Are these pants too tight on me? A thought Liv couldn't help but think, she thought of the candy that Daniel keeps sending her though, it's a taught she kept in mind though she wouldn't think her finance would try to fatten her up. She shrugs it off, as she finishes getting herself ready for work.
At her job, as she stands in the elevator, Liv couldn't help but adjust her waistline a little as she felt her pants getting snug around her waist, as the doors open she steps out feeling like herself, as she heads into her office, her assistant Kevin was there waiting for her so they can go over some details of the meeting. While discussing the basics of the meeting, right as Liv puts her purse off to the side and sits at her desk for a minute, sighing as if she's a little uncomfortable, just as Kevin keeps on talking, she's paying attention to what he's saying, though her mind was focused more so on her damn pants getting tight on her. Which with the looks on her face, "Ms. Lerner, are you feeling okay?" Kevin asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine it's just...I'm going to ask you a question and I hope this doesn't make you feel uncomfortable" Liv asks as if what she's going to ask makes her feel uncomfortable.
"Okay, what is it?"
"Do I look like I'm putting on weight?".
A awkward moment looms between the two, obviously Kevin felt he wasn't sure if she even answer that question especially to his female employer. "It's okay to answer, I'm giving you permission to give me a simple answer, do I like I'm putting on weight?".
"Well...I did notice your pants looking pretty tight on you" he stumbles.
With Liv giving out a frustrated sigh as she feels her paranoia got to her, as Kevin tries to comfort her into saying other stuff, "No, it's okay, I'm not mad at you..." she gets up from her desk, "I'm just feeling that something's off today with my pants, and I think once I head to the meeting, I'll not even think of it" she grabs her purse as some stuff fell out of it.
At the meeting, as her employer and associates were discussing the quarter of the company, going on with what to expect for the next one, her employer hands Liv the floor as she stands up to discuss her part, "If you trade in half of the clients we have to bring news one in, doubling the increase of the rate, we can see a much more promising outcome otherwise" she says making it very ideal. As she turns the promoter to the next slide that's when she drops a pen she's holding onto the ground. She chuckles a little as she bends her knees down and leans over to grab the pen, suddenly...RIPPPP! The back of pants gives out a loud tear that the whole conference room can hear, as her pants splits widely open as her red panties with golden stars were exposing all her male associates. Liv lifts her head up with a mellow gasp if she were coming off dramatic, her jaw dropped, eyes stunned, face stunned to the realization she may have had what happened to her happened, she felt the back of her pants, feeling how wide her tear, as he can even feel her ass putting on weight which gives her another small gasp. She can feel and hear some of them, giggling or mumbling among themselves as she still sticks her panties in front of them.
She quickly dodges out her the room quick, face turning red, uncontrollably blushing, as she covers the back of her pants with folders, as she speeds towards her office, whimpering all the way there. As she made it inside, Kevin was waiting for her as he can see that the meeting didn't go well.
"Kevin, I need you to go get me a pair of pants from anywhere" Liv says to him, as he just gives her a nod and leaves a whiling Liv alone in her office.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum