Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Honey Bee

Looking for easy to rip pants Empty Looking for easy to rip pants

Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:42 pm
Hello! I'm looking for easy to rip pants for my gf, she's into bursting the seams of her pants and she knows I'm into that. We've been looking for some pants with weak fabric so we can accomplish our dirty fantasy.

Would anyone know.

Miyagi and SplitTrouserLover like this post

Miyagi
Miyagi

Looking for easy to rip pants Empty Re: Looking for easy to rip pants

Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:43 pm
It's actually the stitching you want to be weak most of the time so dress pants are ideal because they're easy to find and dirt cheap especially the cheaper high polyester mix fabric types as they tend to shrink in the wash which helps to add tension across the seam. The way dress pants are stitched together up the butt means that it takes less strain to make the seam split open. You can also pick and cut some of the stitching to help out if they're not tight enough or if you want them to split right on cue etc as opposed to at some point in the next few hours (I would rig a pair of my girlfriends work pants and at some point through her shift they would split, she just didn't know exactly when and that was our game we played).

The good thing about the stitching going is that it's easier to sew them back up again to reuse them if needs be, I used to go to charity shops in the uk (goodwill/thrift stores) and find several items for like £10 or so.

You can make jeans rip well too but that takes a bit more work and skill to get right by making a small hole along the seam and scoring along the material along where the seam is. It's quite tricky to master but if done right you get a real-life looking denim rip with the frayed strands across the split etc.

If anyone has further questions about seam sabotage or what to look for when shopping for items to split feel free to shoot me a message. I think I wrote a post on seam sabotaging a while back so if you look through the forum you should find it.

Good luck.
BoxGhost

Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:39 am
You gotta post the story if you're successful, please let us know Very Happy

Miyagi likes this post

Miyagi
Miyagi

Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:07 am
BoxGhost wrote:You gotta post the story if you're successful, please let us know Very Happy

The story is posted up in the story section, you were the first person to comment on it. Look for Girlfriends Workplace Incident.
BoxGhost

Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:01 pm
Miyagi wrote:
BoxGhost wrote:You gotta post the story if you're successful, please let us know Very Happy

The story is posted up in the story section, you were the first person to comment on it. Look for Girlfriends Workplace Incident.

Sorry I meant Honey Bee.

But yeah I have read the one you posted several times, it's one of the best. Have you sabotaged her trousers since? Would love to hear more, it's always better when the stories are based on true events.

Miyagi likes this post

Miyagi
Miyagi

Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:23 am
Ahh ok no worries,

Well I did sabotage a few other pairs of her trousers but we aren't together anymore and haven't been since 2018, that story took place in 2017. I do have one more story about her from work, after a few times of splitting her trousers in front of me in private she got a little braver and would happily wear rigged seamed trousers to work knowing full well they would eventually tear. She would send updates and messages throughout her shift about how her trousers were holding up and how close they felt to ripping, eventually she'd show me when they finally split. I'll try and find the second story and post it up I have it saved somewhere.
BoxGhost

Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:10 pm
Miyagi wrote:Ahh ok no worries,

Well I did sabotage a few other pairs of her trousers but we aren't together anymore and haven't been since 2018, that story took place in 2017. I do have one more story about her from work, after a few times of splitting her trousers in front of me in private she got a little braver and would happily wear rigged seamed trousers to work knowing full well they would eventually tear. She would send updates and messages throughout her shift  about how her trousers were holding up and how close they felt to ripping, eventually she'd show me when they finally split. I'll try and find the second story and post it up I have it saved somewhere.

Ah that's a shame, I figured that could be why. Sounds like it was fun whilst it lasted.

Hope your next GF is equally as accomadating xD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum