Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RipNTearPants
RipNTearPants

How to make leggings rip naturally Empty How to make leggings rip naturally

Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:34 am
About to meet up with a girl in a week who is down with this fetish. She's teased me with see through leggings and even bought size small leggings and I threw the idea of getting extra small leggings to see what would happen.

From what I've read on here, for jeans and other pants you work on the seam either trimming certain stress points and such. But for leggings is it the same or do you have to slice parts of the fabric?

Miyagi and Bud88883 like this post

Miyagi
Miyagi

How to make leggings rip naturally Empty Re: How to make leggings rip naturally

Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:44 am
If they're stitched like dress/black pants you just pick at the stitching leaving a tiny hole right at the point the seam would be under the most strain (usually right around the a$$ hole area) if they're tight enough and the seam suitably weakened they should split. Also if they're too small and she has a good butt to waist ratio and she does something like the wap dance (a wide legged quick slut drop). Hopefully that works out well for you, I'm sure we wouldn't mind to find out if worked or not.

Good luck.

Bud88883 and RipNTearPants like this post

RipNTearPants
RipNTearPants

Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:49 am
Yeah I'll keep you guys updated on how it goes. Hopefully the leggings I ordered arrive before we meet. Literally went to Forever21 and PINK and picked out the lowest rated leggings from their websites, read a few reviews saying they were cheap and would rip after a few hours. Jokes on them, cheap pants that rip is my kink! lol

How to make leggings rip naturally Hqdefa10

Miyagi, Bud88883 and Sapphire:3 like this post

RipNTearPants
RipNTearPants

Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:32 am
It was a renowned success on the XS leggings! Didn't have to doctor the seams, rather just had to squat and BOOM, booty was popping! Bending over they dont rip, but go heavily see through. It's the squatting that make the leggings burst.

Heres the outcome...
How to make leggings rip naturally 444410

Miyagi, Bud88883, Merlin94, Sapphire:3, grantE and StarryPhoenixRises like this post

Miyagi
Miyagi

Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:01 am
Great result mate, I did say that squats/booty drops will be the best way to cause a split. I'm glad that you have found someone to indulge in the kink so here's to many happy days and many more splits. If you want any tips on how to sabotage any kind of pants/skirts or dresses pm me and I'll be happy to help.

Miyagi.
Michael Santos

Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:05 pm
Would anybody interested if I put put content onto manyvids here's some pics off my ass, get back to me xx
Michael Santos

Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:07 pm
How to make leggings rip naturally Screen12How to make leggings rip naturally Screen12How to make leggings rip naturally Screen12How to make leggings rip naturally Screen12How to make leggings rip naturally Screen12How to make leggings rip naturally Screen12

Bud88883 likes this post

Michael Santos

Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:08 pm
Sorry, sent multiple pics by mistake, my manyvids name is Rhiaah
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum