Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

Castle Case Stories Empty Castle Case Stories

Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:34 am
Note: To start off the case files of course, is Kate Beckett, inspired from a story from Deviantart, only I have a different take on Beckett's story; her story is set in different parts.

Beckett's Case File Part 1
Detective Kate Beckett has been dealing with a case that's gone on for over a week, it has been a stressful case for her, as it didn't help that Castle has been out of town for over a month on a book tour with Alexis and Martha on an out of town trip, leaving Kate all alone at the apartment. The best way that Kate is able to coupe with the stress (as she doesn't realize it) is eating. For the last week, Kate did start out with healthier choices, but it didn't coupe well with her stress, she eventually started eating tastier foods, as she couldn't help herself, but she ate what made her feel better about her stress.
While standing in the elevator showing up a minute close to her time arrival, usually ten minutes earlier than now, but her energy isn't like it usually is. She ate a six-stake pile of waffles, she was in the mood to go for six than three, so standing in the elevator she's hoping no one notices her almost showing up late. While standing there, Kate stood and adjusted her belt on her pants, and adjusted her light gray pants even; her stress eating had added a slight softness around her normal flat belly recently, a mental note she is aware of, while only having a small muffin top. She is aware of how much she's eating, and is trying to not over do it, especially not wanting Castle and his family come home and find her like a blimp. As the elevator door dings, opening up to the examiner's area, she steps out and heads to Lanie's direction who was wanting for Kate to show up, surprised she's later than usual.
"Hey" Lanie says as Beckett cross passes with her, "You're a little late than you normally are Kate, what's up?".
Kate trying to come up with an excuse, stutters, "Um, just the case and everything...".
"Well this is a tough one" Lanie says, hiding the fact that she knows Kate's bullshitting her...again. "Come follow me, I got something to show you" Lanie walks away as Kate follows the surprisingly patient and concerning woman.
Throughout the day, Kate ran and ran through the case, even the evidence that Lanie found on the victim did give more insight to the case, yet didn't lead far into Kate's investigation. After spending another day tracing and finding evidence, and talking about the evidence found, working her case off and quick as possible, she was glad to be home and hungry. She ordered some burgers from a grab and go diner, she felt for some take out, there was a deal going on, grab one and get one for free. An offer that Kate couldn't resist. As she made to the door, she found Alexis surprisingly home early, as Alexis's face was gleeful to seeing Kate, "KATE!" she gleefully says.
"Alexis" Kate says both surprised and happy to see her, more so surprised, "What you doing home so early?".
"Grandma wanted to extend the trip, I didn't feel up for it, you know how it is with her" she says as Kate shrugs gleefully to it, just a Alexis looks down to Kate's belly, seeing her stomach sticking through her white blouse shirt and pants, Kate looks down, knowing that's what Alexis is looking at. "Guess you felt like going off the bench a little, it happens to all of us sometimes" she reassures Kate as she unlocks the door.
When the order arrives, Alexis didn't intrude to Kate's eating habits, already ate before coming home, but as Kate ate the greasy burgers she ordered, she felt right to make the order, they filled her up and the burgers definitely took their toll. Alexis sat next by her on the table, surprised seeing her role model grouch herself in greasy burgers. "Aaaaah!" Kate groans as leans back on her chair, slight stood up while adjusting her seat, and unbuckle her belt and open the top of her pants, feeling more comfortable.
"Wow, I guess I never knew you could that much Kate" Alexis says, hiding her somewhat uncomforted disgust. "I mean look at you" Alexis then softly pokes Kate's stuffed belly, hard as a rock.
"Yeah, they may had been a little much, but they tasted great" Kate says as she places her hands on her taunted belly. "Happy tummy my tummy sure is" she adds while holding her belly. Looking down at her belly, Kate noticed her now hard pouch sticking out a bit further...off the edge where pants button were at. As it went from soft to hard thanks to the food she had packed into her body. "Ah man, I better get to bed, got another long day ahead for this case I'm working on" Kate says groaning as she tries standing up. Promoting Alexis to give Kate a hand, she takes Kate's right hand as she takes a moment to give into full force to lift Kate up from her chair, just how her stuffed belly is.
"Thanks Alexis" Kate says, feeling a little embarrassed that Alexis had a little trouble lifting her up from the chair. "See you in the morning".
"Kate, if you don't mind me asking, is everything going okay with the case? Not with the case itself, but maybe with how you're dealing with it?" Alexis nervously asks, but she's concerned for her role model and the best stepmom she ever has.
Kate stumbles for a moment, not wanting to own up to what she's implying, "Just another case, just more of a pain in the ass case, nothing more, see you in the morning" is all Kate says, leaving Alexis standing alone.
"You too" Alexis says as she hears Kate's door closed, and quietly says to herself, "God help that once flatted stomach".
TO BE CONTINUED...
Bud10

Castle Case Stories Empty Re: Castle Case Stories

Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:50 am
Note: This is Part II to Kate Beckett's Story...after Part II I'll have a third and final part to her case file.

The next morning Kate grabs a pair of her stretchy light blue jeans, that took five minutes for her to get button, she wore her leather jacket to hide her belly, as it went from a soft muffin top to quite impressive pot belly as her stretchy jeans were more snug in the middle as her rolls were sticking off the edges. She moved past the thought of that when she thinks of what Alexis has made for breakfast, hoping it'll be something tasty, only as she walks into the kitchen Alexis gave her a surprise...eggs with a half sliced orange off to the side, "I thought you might like to try something different this morning" Alexis says, wrapping up with what she's doing.
Not wanting to hurt her feelings, Kate hid her disappointment and placed a soft grateful smirk on her face, "Well it does look great, thanks Alexis" she says as she sits down, eating her protein breakfast.
As Kate made it too work, ten minutes early this time unlike yesterday, it was back to solving her difficult case yet, with more talks with the suspects close to the victim and even found some partial footage thanks to her team. While Kate sat on her desk, spending half of her time doing so, she developed her eating habits at her desk, as she has some chocolate bars and other goodies underneath her desk to snack on. As all of her eating habits has taken a toll on Kate's body, as her pot belly made Kate uncomfortable in her jeans, since she hasn't fully adjusted to her new pot belly, her jeans and her loosen belt were starting to dug into the middle of her fat whenever she sits down. By the time the day was over, Beckett who begin to feel like herself found something that could be a further lead to the case, had snacked away good partly though the day. As she got up from her seat, she felt her jeans tighter than they were this morning, she didn't care too much, especially since she caught a break in the case. She waved at Lanie, Ryan and Esposito who waved back while talking among themselves while Kate headed out.
"So yeah, I think Alexis' has a point, Kate is packing and not in a good way" Esposito says, expressing his concerns. He referred to the phone call that the three of them got from Alexis earlier today that concerned Kate.
"Yeah, well until it gets to that point, I wouldn't try to get on her bad side" Ryan says, "Last thing she needs is hearing her colleagues talking about her weight behind her back".
When Kate heads to the elevator, her new colleagues Hayley Spinton walks over and waits for the elevator along with Kate, "Hayley" Kate says being friendly.
"Hey Kate, how's the case going?" Hayley asks while holding folders on her left side, if it looks to timbale over.
"I feel we're getting somewhere" Kate says as the door opens and the two enter the elevator, taking them down. When the elevator takes them down, that's when the folders in Hayley's hands fell onto the ground, with Hayley almost bending down to pick them up, "I got them" Kate says generiously, but as she bends her knees down and leans over, the unexpected happened...RIP! She felt her jeans getting looser in the back now, or Kate felt the back of her jeans snapping open. She lifted her head with a small gasps, her face staying pale yet visibly feeling embarrassment. Her hands feeling her white as clear spanks exposed. She stood back up, covering the back of her jeans, biting the bottom of her lip. Hayley who got her folders, only stood in silence, feeling embarrassed because of Kate being embarrassed. As they reached to the bottom floor, the door opens, "Night Hayley" Kate says with a small blush coming out of her.
"Night Kate, hope you take care" Hayley says, trying to be comforting to Kate as the two step out.
Before the two part ways, "Hayley, I appreciate if you don't tell anybody this" Kate asks, with Hayley giving her a small nod of acknowledgement. As Kate walks out of the building with her hands covering the back of her jeans, Hayley grabs her phone out and makes a call.
"Alexis, it's Hayley, yeah I think it's time to bring out the big guns for this".
TO BE CONTINUED...For the final part!
Bud10

Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:55 pm
Note: The third and final part of Kate Beckett's Story!

"Come on, come on!" Kate groans as she heaves at her pants, "They fit fine last week!".
For ten minutes, Kate has been fighting a losing battle with her black striped work pants, as her pants were stubborn as Kate's pot belly wasn't the only that started to show, but her thighs and plump hips as well. Although they weren't nearly big as Kate's belly, but they were starting to become quite a sight. "Come on, please" Kate whiningly groans, as she jiggles her back door into her pants and shakes her way into her pants. "There, got them up my hips" Kate says to herself if in relief, then turns serious, "Now to get the damn thing buttoned!" With her face about to break a sweat, with one last frustrated grunt, Kate stops as she huffs in annoyance. She came this far, she wasn't going to admit to defeat; she already has her red sweater on with her belly sticking out. Come on Kate, she thinks to herself, You're Kate Beckett...Nikki Heat, you can think of something. Then she realizes..."Alexis!" she cries out, hoping Alexis is up by now.
Shortly, Alexis enters as Kate lays her body on her bed as Alexis sits her knees on the soft comfy side of the bed, as she presses Kate's pants button together, "Okay almost" Alexis says if she's getting a work out in. "Suck it in, Kate!" she yells out, as Kate sucks her belly in as much as she can, and there goes it! Alexis gets Kate's pants to button, with Alexis catching her breath as she helps Kate up, with Kate feeling how tight her pants are. Only Kate didn't take a minute to think of it, she thanked Alexis and grabbed her black boots and her black leather jacket and hazed out of the apartment as she hurried to work.
When Kate arrived to work, five minutes past when she would normally arrive, she was greeted by an unhappy face, no other than Captain Victoria Gates, "Beckett. My office. Now." Gates orders sternly causing a now worried Kate a look on her face as she enters Gates' office. As the two women walks into Gates' office, Kate surprised to see her colleagues Esposito, Ryan, Lanie and Hayley in there, as Gates insists Kate to take a seat, as she feels like an antelope about to be attacked by a pack of lions, Gates' face appears all business as the others appear more hesitated than Gates. As Gates sat down in desk, face to face to Kate, that's when she gets to it. "Kate, I feel it's best for you to step aside from the case" Gates says stern yet calmly.
"Can I ask for what purpose?" Kate replied.
"Well your colleagues and even your stepdaughter have been showing concerns about how this case is affecting you mentally, and well..." Gates lowers her eyes to Kate's belly that covered up by her jacket, "...physically as well".
"Sir, I am fine with the case, and if I'm cause any of you concerns for my well being I am sorry for that, but I can handle this case" Kate comes off reassuring, with her colleagues not really buying it.
"Kate, we love you, but girl, you've been showing close to late the last couple of days" Lanie says walking to her, "And I get you don't want to admit about this" she gently pats Kate's belly, "But this is starting to become concerning, especially for a detective like yourself".
"Even Javier and I have notice how much it's been affecting you Kate" Ryan admits with Esposito nodding his head, as Hayley joins into the conversation, "Kate I'm not going to bring it up, but I will say that something that did happen last night, that involved with well your tummy, you felt that it had something to do with what happened".
"Look everyone please, I"m close on the case, and once this case is over and finished, I'll then think about more of this" Kate says as lifts her belly up, "I"m so close, just let me finish this".
Everyone in the room, kind of pitied Kate all cause of one case, they waited for what Gates had to say, with a small sigh if it has made her feel unease, "Very well, but if it does start to become a problem detective, then I'm ordering you to step aside and deal with what you need to deal with".
"Yes sir" Kate says, as she tries standing up from her seat, but her butt is stuck as it prompts Lanie and Ryan to come over and help her.
Kate who spent the most of the day feeling ashamed that it took her colleagues and her Captain to her what she needs to her, let alone hearing her own stepdaughter expressing her concerns even. As Kate thought it, she they were right, once she wraps this damn case up, she was going to get back on the horse. "Kate!" Esposito calls her, "They've brought someone in who has involvement with the case". Kate steps away from her desk and heads to the investigation room, where she and a woman, Drew who was interviewed by Kate last week with a solid ably, comes off if she has something to hide.
"Hello Drew" Kate says as she starts, seeing that Drew was in the footage, having something to work with, Kate gets straight to it, "So Drew, as the mistress of the victim, let alone the only one who has more claim to his wealth after his demise, with no other suspects to that, it's fair to say that you have something to gain more so".
"Look detective, I didn't kill him, I swear" Drew comes defensive towards Kate. "Yes, he was an ass, but he's an ass I loved, I never killed him".
Then it dawns on Kate, "But you know somebody who did, and let me guess you can't say...".
"I can't" Drew says. That's where Kate knew to work her mojo on Drew, to get to her come out and say who knows who did it, "Look Drew, if you comply with me now..." Kate says leaning over on the other side of the table, "...you can avoid some jail time, and enjoy the reminder of your life after all this..." Drew's purse falls on the floor, Kate without a word bends down to grab it, that's when suddenly...RRRRRIIIIIPPPPP!
Kate's eyes went straight to shock, her pale face starting to blush with complete embarrassment. Did I split my pants...AGAIN?! she modifidly thinks to herself. Kate is completely embarrassed, last night was in front of her friend and colleague, but today she split her pants in front of a suspect. Kate knew how tight they were this morning when she squeezed her fat ass into them, but it didn't dawn to her that this could happen, especially in front of a suspect. "Oh my god, I'm sorry, but did you..." Drew tries to cover her mouth, trying not to laugh as she sees Kate's white undies.
Kate immediately stands back up, quickly covers the back of her pants, turns back to Drew to finish this up, then that's when the button to Kate's pants pops open, hitting the wall, with Kate's jacket unzipping itself, exposing Kate's belly that's sticking out of her shirt. Just as Drew starts bursting out laughing, can't help herself. "Hey I may be fat, but I'm a damn well respected detective, and I still deserve your respect, don't be laughing at me" Kate says now starting to feel annoyed by Drew than embarrassed.
"I'm so sorry detective, but for that, it's Kyle and he had it all planned before the murder took place" Drew says confessing to Kate, as it surprised Kate that Drew just confessed like that. "Detective, I've had moments when I putted on a little bit of weight, so I know how you feel" Drew tries to say as she falls out of her seat, crying out laughing.
Kate knew Esposito and Ryan were in the other room, they heard what Drew said, but also heard and saw Kate's wardrobe malfunction. The two step out of the other room, with Esposito walking the other way without Kate seeing him laugh, as Ryan still kept his cool as he offers Kate his long coat to cover herself, "Thanks" she says to Ryan as she wraps herself up.
As Esposito and Ryan head out to go grab their killer, Kate decides to leave early, as she agreed to step aside to work things out, as she's going to now, just as Alexis comes in to visit Kate.
"Hey" Alexis says as Kate sees her, with Alexis feeling somewhat guilt for telling her team. "Hey Kate, I'm sorry I had to get the other involved, but I was so worried about you and even Lanie expressed the same concerns".
"Hey don't be, Alexis" Kate says like her old self, "I needed to be said, now I'm going home and eat a nice salad, or two" with the two smirking as they leave the department on a good note.
Meanwhile, in the locker room alone, Gates was in there by herself, as she unbutton her gray blazer jacket, unbutton the bottom of her bright yellow shirt, and unbuckle her tight belt and unbutton her pants, she unhooks a weight brace around her waist, and a small pot belly pours out as Gates breathes out relief. "Damn, I'm a certain woman hiding my shameful weight" she says, placing her right hand gently on top of her belly flab. "I guess what I told Beckett, should go to to me too" she says with a soft huff.
Gates' Story will continue in another time...
Bud10

Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:04 pm
Note: Sorry it took a while for me to get around to Captain Gates, though I would it to see how someone like her would deal with her weight...

After two weeks of not getting anywhere with her weight, a frustrated Gates who has now become a woman of a certain age, stands in the mirror and grabs hold of small pot belly with force, "Okay Victoria, you will not let this..." lifting her belly in the air, "...control your life". Letting go of her belly, Gates decided to do some improvising for her circumstances. She spent at least ten minutes getting dress, already dressed in her white button blouse shirt, standing and grunting with frustration to a difficult fight with a pair of black stripped pants that she hadn't wore in almost five years. "Oh, come on, come on" she sweats herself as she softly cries out, standing on her bare tippy toes, leaning backwards a little, lips pressing together, Gates getting to the point of wanting to cry...as she finally did it! She got her pants to button, and she gave them a quick zip with a soft yelp. She wipes the sweat from her forehead with a towel, as she continued to get herself ready for the day.
She arrived to work a little late, as she wore her black stripped jacket and black high heels, since how tight her pants were...she has a hell of a sight with her large muffin sticking out the top of her pants, she has her jacket buttoned to hide her shameful pot belly, with her belt tighten to help level her circumstances. Gates prays that today will be an easy day for her, despite working at a police precedent. Walking to her office, she had no one notice her walking in late, she closed the door behind her as she walks into her office, she adjust her waist line, as she takes a seat in her chair, sitting down, she felt her pot belly wanting to pop out of these pants. Gates felt embarrassed and uncomfortable in her standards, as her pants and belt were digging into her fat. As she moves her belt buckle sightly around to make herself comfortable, she stops as she hears a knock on the door. She looks up as Kate Beckett, who is starting to look a lot better than she did two weeks ago, as Gates can see that she has her flat stomach again.
Beckett looking at Gates if Gates is surprised to see her, "Sir, is this a bad time?" she asks.
"No" Gates says, coming off as her usual self, "What can I do for you, detective?".
"Just wanted to go over from the case me and my partners wrapped up yesterday" Beckett says entering into Gates' office and handing her the report. "Case close and the suspect made a full written confession to the crime, all knocked out before the GALA ceremony tonight".
"Good work detective" was all Gates said.
"Sir, is everything all right? You look if you have something poking at you" Beckett expresses her concerns to her captain. Which this slightly annoys Gates, as she feels the only thing poking at her is her damn belt buckle, being so pressed up to her pot belly.
"I'm fine, detective, go along with your day" Gates says putting on a friendly face, as a unconvinced Beckett leaves her office.
Throughout the whole day, Gates' day went pretty well, no one coming in and bothering her and leaving her be, as no one noticed her pot belly. During towards the end of the day, Gates once again stands alone in the locker, breathing out if she needed it, with jacket unbuttoned and her belt loosen as her hands are placed on her pot belly. Gates looks at herself in the mirror, feeling ashamed that as she is Iron Gates, she embarrassed to admit that she's at the age where she's going to get belly fat. Maybe it's time to admit defeat and embrace your belly, Victoria, she thinks to herself looking down, as she gently pats her belly. When she tightens her belt and buttons up her jacket, that's when Beckett enters the locker room, Gates startled, straightens herself out as Beckett walks by.
"Sir, I know something's going on with you, and I'm here to talk if you need to" Beckett says.
Gates shrugging it off, "I thank you for the concern, detective, but I have nothing to talk about". Before walking away, she inhales and lets out as the belt buckle to her belt opens and lands on the floor, with a soft mortified gasp coming out of Gates, she immediately bends down to grab the buckle just as...RIPPPP! Gates lifts her head up with more mortified gasp, did I...she was hesitant to think of it. Beckett who appears in complete shock just as well, looks at the mirror where she can see Gates' white undies exposed white open. "Sir, you might want to stand back up" Beckett trying to help Gates. As Gates turns her head to the mirror and quickly stands back up to cover the back of her pants, as her jacket is pressing against her pot belly, causing her buttons to pop open...exposing her pot belly! Then her pants button finally gives and pops open as it hits past Beckett and hits the sink mirror. With a mortified Gates stands there in complete humiliation, with Beckett just standing there in complete shock to see her captain in this position. After standing there in complete silence, Beckett grabs her a long jacket from the spare hanger and helps Gats wrap herself up.
"I hate to accept it, Kate" Gates starts to get into it, "But I do accept that I'm a woman of a certain age who's gonna start putting on weight, and I can't help myself. I know it's pathetic for someone like me to pity myself, but you know like with how you were in the past I hope you can understand".
Beckett says, "I do, sir and honestly if it makes you feel better"; Beckett unzips her black leather jacket and lifts the bottom of her black turtleneck shirt and reveals to her captain that she still has a soft belly flap, "You can feel it if you want".
Gates hesitant at first can't help herself, she gently pokes at Beckett's belly flap, even if her belly is getting there, it still feel squishy. "I'm still hiding some of my fat too".
This makes Gates a little better, seeing how Beckett is still having some weight to burn off, "Want to feel my mine, just for comparison" Gates says as open her jacket up, and let's Beckett feel her pot belly. It was soft, not squishy as Beckett's, but it feels more like a bouncy house.
"Yours' feels more softer than mine, as you're in better shape than me, sir" Beckett says, as the two smirk off.
The two get themselves covered up and lift the locker room, "Kate, I hate to ruin the moment, but I don't need to ask you to not say anything about this to anyone right?" Gates asks, having that Iron Gates looking going.
"Of course, sir" Beckett says assuring Gates.
With the two walking out with a good feelings over the situtation.

BDUDU likes this post

Bud10

Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:36 pm
Note: I thought of a story for Beckett's BFF Lanie Perish...

Towards the end of the work shift with the murder solved, Lanie who has been working her butt off day around the morgue and with the crime, was looking forward to having a girls night out with Kate. For the occasion, Lanie bought herself a pair of black leather pants that was a few sizes small, but felt she could squeeze herself into them. Alone in the morgue, Lanie slowly and surely gets her black leather pants pulled up, slightly grunting as the pants were getting snugged around her legs, she was almost towards her hips. "Come on, come on" Lanie silently tells herself, following another forced grunt coming out of her. She calmfully huffs out some frustration, and then finally gets her pants pulled over her hips, "Almost there" she whiles out. Then she tilts her body down as she gets into buttoning her pants together. "These are gonna fit, come on, Lanie" she says if she's panting, as she feels sweat wanting coming out of her forehead. "Almost..." she says if she wants to cry, as she...did it! Lanie manages to get her pants to fit!
Moments later, when Kate arrives still in her work clothes - causal work clothes, as she comes to meet up with Lanie, "Lanie?" Kate asks, looking around to find Lanie.
"Coming right on out" Lanie's voice echoes if sounding thrilled.
Then Lanie pops out of no where, dressed in her black leather pants while wearing her black t-shirt and black heel open toe shoes, feeling fabulous in her pants as she walks over to Kate, while working out the noises coming from her pants. "So what you think?" Lanie's voice sounds having narcissism, but couldn't help herself.
"You look great in those pants" Kate says truthfully.
"Thank you" Lanie shrieks with excitement, "Let me get my coat and I'm good to go". She went to grab her coat behind her, when grabbing it, the coat slips off the hanger and onto the floor. Lanie bends down sharply just as...RIPPPP! She lifts her head off with a shocking gasp coming out of her, after feeling the back of her leather pants snapping open, feeling her back door widely open. The thought came to her, did I just ripped my pants? Her hand felt her red lingerie panties, that were slightly see-through. Lanie just still stayed in that spot, with her facial expression that reads total embarrassment stayed stuck. Kate just stood there, with her face feeling shocked as she sees her best friend's panties exposed in front of her, with her not really knowing what to say.
All Lanie did, was to slightly start to whimper, why me the thought came to her, with a wineful whimper coming out.
Bud10

Fri May 13, 2022 2:57 am
Note: I thought of one with Alexis this time around...

While attending one of her friends' wedding, Alexis has the honor serving as a bridesmaid, however instead of wearing a gown she'll be wearing a tuxedo, luckily Martha had a suit she wore around Alexis' age that would fit the occasion. The tuxedo still has a very stylish and astonishing appeal to it, with the custom white button shirt and black polyester jacket and pants, Alexis was pretty much complete for the night. After getting dressed, with her tuxedo on and her hair done, even as gotten her black boots on, she stands in her mirror, looking and feeling sharp. Though she couldn't help, but adjust her waist line, and also having a thought poking at her, do these pants feel and look tight?
Although Alexis is wearing a good fit, her pants felt snug around her waist, she then thought is it me - is it my weight or is it due to how old these pants are? Either way, she wanted to spare her grandma's feelings, she did help her out for this evening, the least she can do is to not her feelings. As Alexis buttons the bottom of her jacket, with a soft inhale and her hand pressed against her jacket, she scoffs it off and heads out.
At the reception, thought of how tight her pants were didn't get to Alexis, as she spent the night mingling with her friends and old friends she hadn't seen in years, the wedding was lovely and reception couldn't get any better, at the booth Alexis grabs herself a drink, reaching into her pocket she grabs out her wallet and pays the valet, once finished she puts her wallet back into her pocket, only as it falls out of her hand and lands on the ground, she bends down to grab it as the seam in the back of her pants starts to stretch out, as the back of pants split on her completely open, exposing her underwear to everyone in the wedding. Alexis lifting her head up with gulp gasp, her face pale out of total mortified, knowing there was a good of what she was thinking, she felt the back of her pants, feeling her dark red panties with small white stars. Still down her knees, Alexis her jaw dropped and her face going from pale to red like her hair, grabs her wallet and jumps back up and quickly covered the back of her pants, blushing while trying to get out of the reception before anyone sees her undies.
"God why me?" Alexis whines as she's at the elevator pressing for the down button. The elevator was going slow as Alexis is impatient for. "Come on, come on, come on" she impatiently presses the button more than once.
"Alexis?" a male's voice says behind her, as her eyes lit up, her thinking, OH MY GOD, NO! She turns her head back to the person, it was Kyle, a guy she likes, and he can see Alexis' red undies sticking out of her pants. "Everything okay?" he asks, already knowing the answer.
"Oh yeah" Alexis starts with a blushful smile, trying to cover the back of her pants as much as possible, "Just a minor wardrobe malfunction, happens to the best of us sometimes" she says with a chuckle if she wanted to die right now. The elevator opens, "I'll see you later" she steps on quickly as the doors closed right as Kyle stares at a very embarrassed Alexis.
Alexis huffs out disbelief, not only did her crush she the back of her pants, she ruined her grandma's tuxedo, she's gonna have a hard time explain this to her.
Bud10

Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:31 pm
Note: I thought of a sequel with Kate Beckett, that involves Castle's ex messing with her...

After two weeks of losing the weight she had, with only a small layer of belly fat to get raid of, Kate Beckett arrives to the crime scene in white bloused buttoned shirt, light gray pants, black blazer and black boots; while walking over to meet up with her partners, Kate couldn't help but adjust her waistline and even pull the back of her pants as she feels discomfort of her undies going where they shouldn't. As she is starting to return to her usual figure, she couldn't but to think - Are my pants getting tighter? Only instead of thinking she's putting on weight again, she feels Castle's ex is messing with her. While Castle is on his book tour still, Meredith came for an unexpected visit to see Alexis, while Kate didn't mean having his ex show since Alexis had informed Kate of Meredith's arrival, though the last time the two women crossed paths with each other, it didn't end well on a good note. The last nights were doing all right, even if Kate had her suspicions of Meredith's arrival, she didn't seem to expect a thing...not at once. Until this morning when getting dressed, while getting dressed, Kate had a slight issue getting her light gray pants as they got snug up around her hips, she manages to squeeze up and get them to button, it wasn't easy though she did it. At the crime scene, while she's walking and getting adjusted with her pants, she can't feel them getting snugger around her, and is felt if Meredith shrunk her pants off a few inches just to make Kate think she's getting fat again.
She didn't invest too much into the thought at the moment as she arrives to the crime scene, where she finds Esposito and Ryan hovering the victim while Lanie is doing her DNA printing of the scene. As Kate comes towards the two detectives.
"What we have here?" Kate asks coming from behind, as she looks at the male victim, where his head looks if it had gotten splatted.
"Something out of a cartoon" Esposito says, "A giant safe fell on top of his head, and splattered his brain all over the alley".
"Kind of like...Bug Bunny or Mickey Mouse" Kate grunts a little as adjust the sides of her pants.
"You okay, Kate?" Ryan asks as he sees his partner having some issues with her pants.
"I'm fine, my pants are just feeling snug on me" Kate says, and it doesn't help her confidence that her pants are making her middle showing off a small muffin top. "What you find Lanie?".
"From the DNA of the safe, and from other aspects of the scene, I also found this in his pocket" Lanie shows Kate a card, a Magic Shop card. "Might explain the safe".
Later on, at the precedent, they brought it in the owner of the store, Jessica Keane, a very successful magic store owner, Kate stood aside as Esposito and Ryan were warming Keane up for Kate to come interview. Looking down at her small muffin top, Kate felt how squishy her muffin is, "Oh come on" she says in discomfort, then holding it in the sides like if she is only four weeks pregnant. The door opens, and that's where she lets go of her muffin and turn to face the opening door as Ryan slightly pops his head into the room, though he appears if he was interrupting something, just how Kate comes looking off guard.
"We're ready if you are" Ryan says.
As Kate steps into the investigation room, to find fabulous appearing Keane sitting in the chair, as Kate comes over to sit in the chair in front of her, slightly adjust herself as she sits down, feeling her muffin sticking out of the top of her pants as she's sat down.
"To what understand is that our victim purchased a safe from your store" Kate starts, "Unless if he was suicidal...".
"He wasn't a suicidal man that's what I'll tell ya, though I'm not saying anything until my lawyer shows up" Keane insisted.
At the moment that's when Kate realizes, "You know something don't you?".
"Like I said, lawyer, cop lady, lawyer" Keane says refusing to cooperate with her.
"I think you know someone who may have had it out for him..." Kate leans onto the table, facing directly towards Keane, feeling like the Nikki Heat that she is, "...and you're protecting whoever killed him".
Keane feeling intimated of Kate, feels somewhat hesitant to Kate what she knows, feeling like she is protecting someone from getting caught. As Kate leans in more closer to Keane, "If we learned that you're involved in this, you'll face some serious prison time and magic ain't going to help you, unless you can give us something to go on", this is where Kate got Keane where she wants her at. Waiting for Keane to cop up something Kate wants to know, suddenly that's when the button of Kate's pants pops off and hits Keane in the forehead.
"Ow" Keane slightly says.
Kate stood there slightly mortified, the button to her pants has popped off of her hear pants, she leans back from Keane to help cover the missing button of her pants, Keane realizing what hit her, "Looks if you're missing a button" Keane says if wanting to giggle, as can see Kate's muffin sticking out a little.
Kate took a moment to look for her pants button, as she found the button, while holding her pants together, she gets down on her knees in front of Keane, as Kate leans her upper body down with her butt sticking up...RIPPPP! The back of her light gray pants has now gotten looser, with Kate lifting her head up with a small gasp, her light pale face turning red, as she feels the large oval shape in the back of her pants, feeling her red panties with the white logo: Feel the Heat, a Christmas gag present Castle gave her. She turns to face Keane, as Keane just starts laughing her ass off, with Kate in awkward position as she is grabbing hold of her pants while covering the back of it. Keane couldn't stop laughing, as Kate is too embarrassed to continue the interview, just as Keane's lawyer shows up, who looks at Kate oddly, "Did I miss something?" her lawyer asks.
"Apparently I made your client laugh her heart out" Kate says as she quickly gets out of the room.
Wrapping her blazer jacket around her waist to cover the back of her pants, while grabbing hold of the top of her pants, Kate decided it's time to have a talk with Meredith in regards to her messing with Kate's clothes.
As Kate knows that no one is going to let this down for her.

BDUDU likes this post

Bud10

Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:03 am
For any Kate Beckett fans who may want to do a story on her, go for it, I'm up for anyone writing a story that involves her pants splitting open...

BDUDU likes this post

Bud10

Tue May 30, 2023 1:07 am
Note: I thought of a story with Beckett, Lanie and Hayley Shipton...

The past five minutes, Kate Beckett spent her time pulling the fastenings of her black stripped dress pants trying to button them, "Come on, come on" Kate cries out as she's standing on one barefoot as the other leg is up in the air. For Kate, she's almost sweating out, her teeth crunching together, her pale face almost red, "These fit fine last Friday" she says as manages to stumble her fingers into buttoning her pants. After getting them button, she gives them a quick zip as she sighs if almost relieved. Standing next to her mirror, Kate looks down at her white blouse and notices that she has put on some weight. A layer of fat was sticking through her blouse, her hands pressed against it, although Kate didn't like the fact she put on weight, she shrugs it off, feeling it's just a layer, nothing more.
During the day she arrives to an Italian restaurant during her break, as Captain she can go on as many as she wants, she's meeting with Lanie and Hayley for lunch as they've had gone there everyday for the past week, as it's pretty tasty. As she steps into the joint, Kate tightens up her belt to help hide her layer, and buttons her blazer jacket. As her black heels click the floor, she finds Lanie and Hayley waiting for her. "Hey girl" Lanie says as she pushes herself up from her chair to hug her. The two let go of each other, as Kate notices Lanie has put on some weight too, dressed in her red sweater with a black tank-top underneath with her dark gray dress pants as a small belly is sticking out. "Yeah I know, got myself a tummy" Lanie gently pats her belly, "Spent ten minutes getting my pants on, but oh well, I got them on and I'm here".
"Same here" Hayley says walking up to the two women, dress in her white sweater shirt and dark jeans and black boots, with her jeans noticeably snug around her waist, "Guess my jeans shrunk on me".
"Right" Kate says, thinking that perhaps them eating here is fattening them up. Before she could say something, the waiter came to escort them to their table.
As the three sat down, they read the menu and were looking to what they want to order, "Look at this..." Lanie reads, "The Huge Cuisine, finish it and you get a discount off of it". To help safe time with what to order, the three decide to go for it. After their cuisines arrive, they underestimated how huge they were going to be, they went on ahead and dig in, to not let them go to waste.
"Aaagh" Kate sighs as she leans back against her chair, her hands on her taunted belly, trying to stand up, "My tummy" Kate groans and moans, "Tasted go good as it was filling, and I wish I hadn't wore a belt" she felt her belt pressed against her bloated belly, tightening around her waist.
"I know how you feel" Lanie unbuttons her pants to feel relieved, "It was so much as it tasted so good" Lanie places her hands on her bloated pooch. "Amen to that sister" Hayley unbuttons her jeans with a sigh.
"I think eating here everyday has made us put on weight" Kate says, "I mean look at us..." Kate looks at her belly noticing how it's sticking out further than it should against her blouse, as the buttons are sticking out. Realizing her she has put on a noticeable pooch. "I'm going to go pay for our meals, and then..." she stands up groaning with how full she is.
"I got you girl" Lanie buttons her pants, and stands up groaning as she looks to have put on a pot belly, Hayley buttons her pants uncomfortably and stands up groaning as she feels the pressure of her jeans digging into her taunted stomach. The three look if they were going to pass out as they stumble to pay for their meals.
Kate adjust her belt to help loosen it, "We're ready to pay for our meals" she says as pulls out her wallet as it slips out and falls onto the ground, she sighs as Kate forces herself down to her knees to pick it up, after a push she gets her knees down right as...RIPPPP! Kate lifts her head up as it goes into a complete stare, her hands feeling her Red Heat brand panties, as she gasps completely horrified as it's exposed wide open, she quickly stands back up and covers the back of her pants, with Lanie and Hayley standing there embarrassed for her. Kate's pale face blushed straight red, "Kate honey, just relax and breathe" Lanie suggests, as Kate does so, she felt better, or too much better as the belt buckle around her waist pops off and breaks the window of the joint, with Kate's draw dropping down shocked. "Oh my God" Kate says as she gets back down to grab her wallet and the back of blazer snaps open, gasping into complete humiliation she stood back up to feel the back of her blazer as the buttons to her blouse pressed against her fat pops off of her waist and her pants button followed, exposing Kate's grossly pooch with her scoffing to this.
Lanie trying to keep a straight face, "Screw you Lanie" Kate says covering herself up.
"I'm sorry" Lanie says as she starts to giggle, "Here let me get your wallet" Lanie says as she gets onto her knees...RIPPPP! A loud and wide tearing noise came out the back of Lanie's pants, with Lanie gasping with a mortified feeling. Her pink panties exposed for Hayley to see, as Kate smirks at her, as Lanie stands back up covering the back of her pants, as she sighs, as the button to her pants pops off as it goes through the open window and hitting the window of an empty taxi, with Lanie whimpering as the zipper came undone and her bloated round middle is exposed into the open.
"Oh the hell with it" Hayley says as she joints down onto her knees...RIPPPP! Her head completely quiet, though into a stare just as well as she felt her jeans snapping open in the back, exposing her tiny London bridges red panties exposed. "Bugger" Hayley says wailing as she stands up, as she stomps her left foot, the button of her jeans pop and hits a petaradian in the head as he grunts.
The three women stare at their profound pooches, realizing they need to lay off the joint...and at the moment, buy bigger pants.

BDUDU likes this post

Bud10

Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:54 pm
Note: I thought of another story with Kate Beckett...

In their bedroom, Kate Beckett's strained voice staggers as tries to pull her fastenings of dark navy blue trousers together. Kate already in her white blouse is having some issues with her pants all of a sudden. One thought is with Meredith visiting, she's been making some truffles for everyone, Kate feeling insisted from Meredith to have some, she spent the past five days having a piece of any truffle she made, perhaps it's starting to catch up to Kate, as she notice herself feeling squishy in the middle. Kate huffs, "Okay" she says with a sigh, standing on the tip of her tippy toes, she inhales, sucking in her small belly, leans up straight as quickly buttons her pants and gives them a quick zip! She did it! As she takes a quick look in the mirror, Kate can see her small belly sticking out of her pants, at least in her mind it's not too noticeable. "At least I'm not at the point where I have to worry if my pants are going to come undone" Kate says as pats her pooch gently.
Once she arrives to the precedent we heads down to the medical examination, standing in the elevator, Kate loosens her belt around her pants, as her blue navy trousers felt tighter than earlier this morning; Meredith did offer Kate two pieces of truffles, they were good and filling, and perhaps made Kate stuffed as she too had some eggs and bacon for breakfast. The thought of her pooch starting to stick out led Kate to button her blue blazer as she can get one buttoned. The elevator stops and the doors open and she makes her way to the examination room, where she finds Laine over the body with an autopsy. Kate's black boots click onto the floor of the room as Laine turns to see the detective come in. "Good morning, Laine" Kate says slightly adjusting her waistline, "What you got?".
"To what I found is that our victim who was found with a bullet .38 caliber in her head..." Laine starts, at the same time Kate kept dealing with her pants, as if she couldn't stop thinking how tight their getting, ...Kate?" Laine's voice takes Kate back into reality, with Laine raising an eyebrow, "Is everything alright down there?" she narrows down to Kate's pants.
Kate embarrassed sighs, feeling she talk about it with her best friend, "With Meredith staying over for the past week, she's made these truffles that are so good and tasty, that she's insistent with me having some, I ate at least five in the past week".
"Okay, well perhaps you should watch on that, now what's the damage with the figure?".
Kate willingly as she didn't want to, unbuttons her blazer and lifts up her white blouse as small bowl of her pooch flops out, with Laine staring down as if shocked. "Oh my..." Lanie presses her lips together, "May I?". Kate nods, as Laine pocks at Kate's squishy belly as it felt so soft Lanie's finger was deep inside. "Damn Kate, you let yourself eat that many in one week".
"Adding two this morning" Kate says as she tucks her blouse in, "I'm starting to think she's trying to make me fat, just to jack with me".
"Probably, I mean while she's supportive of your marriage to Castle, I can see her as the jealous ex-wife type too, especially since she gave you a tummy" Lanie says.
Kate sighs, "And I don't like having a tummy..." Kate gently places her hands on her pooch, "I'm Nicki Heat, and Pudgy Heat". Giving a small moan, "I'll just deal with it later tonight, let's see where we are with the auto..." Kate grabs the autopsy from the edge as it falls onto the floor.
"I'll get it" Kate says, bending down onto her knees as her backside faces Lanie, that's when...RIPPPP! Kate gasps with head lifting up, jaw drops down to an O shape, face blank, speechless, she gulps, "Um...wh-why am I feeling like my pants are more looser than they were" Kate stutters, feeling her cheeks turning red.
With Laine facing Kate's pants tear as the huge oval shape tear reveals her white boxers with clovers all over. "I can see the luck of the Irish showing".
"They were the only pair of underwear I can wear" Kate mumbles, embarrassed and blushful, wishing she hadn't ate two pieces of truffles this morning.
Bud10

Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:32 am
Note: I thought of a story with Kate Beckett...

This week was another visit from Meredith, who brought Kate a gift...a pair of jeans, while Kate admired the style of the pair, they were a couple of sizes of what she usually wears; however to spare her feelings or to avoid her running to Castle, Kate decides to try to put them on and wear them to work. That morning, after spending ten minutes getting them on, grunting and staggering, Kate comes out of her bedroom wearing the jeans. Kate finds a pleased Meredith and Alexis sitting at the table as they stare at the uncomfortable detective as she tries walking towards them, her bare feet tries to walk Kate towards the two, the jeans were snugging up her legs as she couldn't hardly walk straight. "Well, how do I look?" Kate, embarrassed with her pale face slightly red asks, while standing in a pose.
"I think they look great on you sweetie" Meredith says, walking over to her. Standing next to the detective, looking over her, "Oh yeah, rocking the look, Kate, don't you think so darling?".
Facing Alexis, like an antelope caught in the middle of a conflict "Oh yeah, you look great Kate" was all Alexis says.
"I think you'll look good solving your case today" Meredith says which took Kate off guard.
"Wait, you mean wear these today?" she asks.
"Of course" Meredith says, "I mean honey, the jeans will make you look good here..." Meredith pats Kate's belly, "...and defiantly back here" as she pats Kate's butt, which Kate did not like.
At the crime scene, Ryan and Esposito were already at the scene with Lanie finishing up as Kate shows up wearing her jeans, her black leather jacket and black boots, she manages to stretch them out, while Kate can still feel the pair riding up on her. As Kate walks over to them, she feels her legs cramping to each other, as her team can tell. As she got close to them, "So what do you got" Kate says, as they were silent, Kate annoyed, "Yes, my jeans are a little tight on me, Meredith thought of giving me a pair of jeans as a gift" Kate says as she adjusts the waistline, "I'm wearing these so I don't hurt her feelings, so it'll help me if we get to the damn scene".
"Right" Ryan says, "the suspect took a blow to the head, like a 9m or 10 perhaps".
"Clean slate to the back of the head" Esposito says. "Like one shot and he was down, looks like he was shot from far distance, like up there perhaps..." he points to the top right corner. "I think sniper or someone waiting for him to come out here".
"Likely, I mean he may have had enemies..." Kate says as she notices something catching her eye. She walks over and found a shell case on the ground, with her glove on she bends down, or tries to as her jeans were making it difficult for her. She starts to grunt as her jeans were too tight for Kate to bend down.
"I can get it-" Ryan insists.
"No, I'm fine" Kate says, "Almost..." as she pushes herself down, as she reaches for the casing, that's when the sound of fabric was tearing, and that was tearing was coming from Kate's jeans...RIPPPP! A loud rip came out of her jeans, as it had split into a large oval shape tear, exposing Kate's red panties with snowflakes on them. Kate gasps silently with her jaw dropped in a O, shock to which she couldn't say a word. Kate split her pants open in front of her team and to all the other cops were there, as they can see her panties! She can hear some of them chuckling, or smirking as her team were the only ones who didn't.
"Someone please" Lanie sticks her hand out as Ryan hands her his long jacket. "It's okay sweetie" Lanie says as she wraps Ryan's jacket around Kate as she helps her up on her feet.
Kate's pale face is bright red, as she feels if she wants to die after her pants split open! Realizing Meredith wanted this to happen to Kate.
When Kate arrives home to change, she finds Meredith on the couch reading a book, as the two women stared at each other, "So how was today?" Meredith asked. Which led Kate to turn around and expose her oval shape tear to Meredith, Meredith gasps if she's trying to not laugh. "I'm so sorry, I think we can stitch those up".
"I think I'll stick with my jeans for now" Kate says, "Thanks anyway" as she walks off, with Meredith giggling as she hears Kate closing her door.
"I knew they would give out on her" Meredith says, as finishes giggling with a sigh.

BDUDU likes this post

Bud10

Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:05 pm
Note: I thought of a story with Kate Beckett and Lanie...

Finishing off the last bite of each their desert, Kate and Lanie ate out a pastry diner for the past two weeks, as they were tasty and filling; today they ate a cake as it was very filling as the detective and medical examinator lean against their chairs heavy stuffed. Kate in her white blouse and blue navy dress suit and Lanie in her red turtleneck shirt and checker strip outfit, look if they were ready for a nap, as their bellies were starting to stick out, two weeks of eating sweats were starting to show. "Man, I think that cake was so damn good, that my tummy's bloated" Lanie says as she unbuttons her checker strip pants, sighs with relief as she places her hands on her stuff pooch.
"Me too sister..." Kate gently patting her pooch, "I think eating here, is making us soft". Kate acknowledges her slim stomach has gotten soft and squishy, as she adjusts her belt buckle, "Even my pants are snugging on me".
"Mine too" Lanie sighs, if she's ready for a nap.
One of their phones starts to ring, to her annoyance Kate sighs as she answers her phone, "Beckett" she says if tired. "Okay, we'll head over". She hangs up and turns to her friend, "We have to head to a crime scene".
Lanie whines out, "Okay" she inhales and buttons up her pants, uncomfortably, feeling her pants getting snug on her.
The two stand on their feet, groaning as they try to keep their balance, looking at each other and noticing their new small bellies, ashamed they immediately button themselves so no one sees them putting on weight. Last thing they need is people mentioning something about their weight. "Perhaps we should avoid coming here, until we work on these" Kate pats her pooch.
"Likewise" Lanie agrees.
As they step outside, Kate pulls her car keys out of her pocket, having issues pulling them out due to her pants snugging on her, "Seriously?" Kate frustratedly says to herself right as she pulls them out, only for them to fly out of her hand. On the ground, next to Kate's left black boot, she sighs already in a mood, as Kate jumps to her knees to pick them up...RIPPPP...the back of Kate's blue navy trousers split wide open exposing her white panties with some skin showing! Kate gasps with her head lift up, her pale face quickly turning red as she stands back up and tries to cover the back of her pants with both of her hands, as Lanie stands there smirking at her, then starts laughing at her. "You know I'm your captain right? So I would stop laughing if I were you" Kate glaring at Lanie, as Lanie stops laughing with a small snicker.
"Okay, I'm sorry" Lanie trying to get a hold of herself, noticing the keys still on the ground. "I'll get them" Lanie says, as she gets on her knees, then...RIPPPP! Lanie gasps with her jaw dropped with the shape of an O, as her feels the back of her checker pants having a large oval shape tear, and her red Mockingjay panties exposed! Squealing, she grabs the keys and quickly stands up to cover the back of her pants, with Lanie blushing bright red, as Kate starts snickering at her, as an ironic karma. "Oh screw you Kate, and I love the Hunger Games series!" she cries to her.
The two of them both said, "Goddamn you pastries". Kate then says, "Lets head to our apartments and change into a different pair of pants then head to the scene".
"Good idea, I have a brace at home to cover this" Lanie pats her belly.
"You have a spare?" Kate asks.
Lanie glaring at her, "Never mind" Kate says, "I'll just wearing leggings, just hope my belly doesn't make me look like I got a camel toe". Which Kate, quickly modifies herself if that happens.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum