Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

CSI: Case Files Empty CSI: Case Files

Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:20 am
Note: Started watching the CSI franchise as I thought of starting with the original series, I thought of starting with Catherine Willows...set during season nine...

As the assistant director of CSI level III, Catherine Willows has started to gain a lot of her plate with responsibilities especially after Grissom left and the death of Warrick Brown still weighing on her head, however she has gain more than just responsibilities from Grissom. Arriving through the doors, Catherine adjust the belt around her black pants while wiggling the waistline as she also has gain a small belly. Catherine copes to stress eating, for the past week Catherine ate mainly takeout from fast food joints as it clearly has start to go into her slim stomach. Passing the glass view, Catherine notice how her belly is noticeable, as if she looks three weeks pregnant. She zips up her black leather jacket, pats it to straighten her waist, and acts if nothing's wrong.
Heading into the break room, Catherine heads to the fridge as she has leftover burgers from two days ago, although it's midnight, Catherine felt her belly rumbling, wanting to be feed. Two burgers later, Catherine sat at her chair, stuffed and heavy as if she can go for a nap, sighing as she leans back against her chair, moaning as she tries to stand up, only unbuckles her belt and unbuttons her pants, feeling more relaxed. Walking into the kitchen, Wendy Simms notices Catherine, surprised to see someone like Catherine manspreading her legs open.
"Catherine?" Wendy asks as Catherine turns her head to face Wendy, "Comfortable over there?" Wendy raises an eyebrow.
"Just had some tasty leftovers" Catherine says as eats some leftover fries.
"I see" Wendy says as she takes a seat next to Catherine, "Catherine I'm saying this as a friend, but I think you're forming an eating disorder".
Catherine pauses then turns to glare at Wendy.
"I mean, I can notice this sticking out through your jacket" Wendy says as she pokes at Catherine's leathery stuffed belly.
"Well I may put on a little of weight..." Catherine pats her taunted belly, "...doesn't mean it'll get concerning".
She then looks down as sees how her belly has starting to stick further, Catherine may had not realize of how what she's packing into her body, let alone foods that would give her a belly. "Right, I might as well..." she buttons her pants with a small groan, "...head to the lab..." as she buckles her belt, groaning as she tries standing up.
"I got you" Wendy helps Catherine up, with Catherine's black boots clicks onto the floor, with Catherine trying to catch her grip.
"Thanks" Catherine says with a sigh, adjusting the tip of her pants, feeling slightly embarrassed.
As Catherine heads out, she grabs the trash on the table, wraps it into a ball and tosses into the trash only missing it, Catherine sighs as she walks over to grab it, bending down on her knees, slowly leaning down with the back of her pants sticking towards Wendy, the closer Catherine got to the trash, the looser her pants were starting to feel. Suddenly...RIPPPP! The back of Catherine's pants split violently open in front of Wendy who stares down into complete shock as she sees Catherine's panties. Catherine lifts her head up, staring into a complete blank, feeling the back of her pants, feeling her red panties with snowflakes on them. She gasps with her eyes widen into complete horror - Catherine Willows just split her pants open.
Leaning her upper body up, turns to Wendy "Hide me" as Wendy comes up closer, "What-?" Wendy asks only for Catherine to hastily pulls her next to Catherine and have Wendy wrap her arms around Catherine's waist. The two CSIs walk through an almost empty hallways with other CSIs staring at Willows and Wendy awkwardly.
While Catherine's cheeks blushes, she can only think of, these were my favorite work pants.
Bud10

CSI: Case Files Empty Re: CSI: Case Files

Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:04 pm
Note: I thought of a story with Willows and Sidle...

After she overslept and then have time to change into her different pair of clothes, Catherine Willows stumbles as stands in front of her locker, staggering as her knees bend with her lower upper body lean slightly down, dressed in her purple shirt and black leather jacket and boots, "Come on" Catherine grunts through her teeth, struggling to get the zipper of her black stripped dress pants to go up. "These fit fine last week" she says with a huff, she looks at herself in the mirror, as she notices she's put on some weight, she notices her small balloon shape belly. With a sigh, she inhales, pulls her fastenings together and gives her pants a quick zip and then buttons herself. Sighing in relief, she did it! Though isn't flattered with how snug they looked on her, nor how seeing how pooch is sticking out. After she zips her jacket up, to hide the pooch, she hears frustrating grunts coming off from the far right side of the locker room.
Catherine walks to investigate as she finds Sara Sidle, dressed in her black t-shirt laying on the bench as lifts the middle of her body into the air, struggling into buttoning her dark jeans, as she too overslept and decided to change at work. "Come on, fit damn it!" Sara cries out, not noticing Catherine there, as her body flies flat down on the bench, with her head lifting up to stair down at her jeans, as she feels she may have got a hold, "Okay" Sara says with a pant, as manages to button her pants and then pulls her zipper up giving Sara a small yelp. Her head leans back down, as she pants in some relief, she turns her head to find Catherine standing there if she was somewhat amused with Sara. Sara leans up, groaning as she feels her tight jeans pressing up against her belly fat, standing on her feet, Catherine looks down at Sara's belly, Sara usually has a small pooch though lately Sara has started to put on a pot belly as her belly button is starting to show underneath of Sara's shirt. "They shrunk on me" Sara says, adjusting the waistline as she grabs her leather jacket, hitting a slight snag as she zips up, appearing that it's not just the jeans that's getting snug on Sara.
"Sara, I think we're putting on weight" Catherine as she unzips and shows Sara her pooch, tempted Sara pokes at Catherine's pooch, kind of surprised to see Catherine with a belly. With Sara grinning, she grabs Catherine's rolls and made starting talking: Look what happen to my beautiful tummy!
"Okay, okay" Catherine shrugs Sara off, zipping up her jacket. "I think it's the case at that local joint". She refers to a joint that was from a past CSI case, after solving it the restaurant offers up the team to eat there for free, as it taste so good, it clearly attracted Catherine and Sara pretty much all of last week. Where it clearly as taken a toll on them.
"Come on Catherine, even if we get to eat for free, and we may happen to had gone there constantly last week, I mean..." Sara was about to say until realizing, "Oh God, you're right...what happen to me?" Sara looks down and places her hands on her leather jacket pot belly, then noticing in the back, with her hands place on the back of her jeans, "What didn't Grissom tell me my ass is starting to get huge?'.
"Let's get to the lab, we'll deal with our weight gain later" Catherine says as the two step out and made their way to the lab.
While walking, Catherine feels her phone vibrate, she tries pulling it out, but her pants are so snug that she had a tough time pulling them out, once she did it slips out of her hand and lands on the floor; sigh if annoyed, she gets down on her knees as she leans her upper body towards her phone just as...RIPPPP! Catherine lifts her head up, staring straight forward with an unsettled feeling, her hands placed on the back of her pants, she feels her red panties with little duckies on them, a gift Lindsay got for her birthday. She gasps after feeling how wide the split was, standing up quick and tries covering the back of her pants, whimpering not sure what to do. Sara giggles a little, "Shut up" Catherine hisses, embarrassed with her face turning red.
"I'm sorry I'll get your phone" Sara says as she gets down on her knees, right as...RIPPPP! The back of her jeans violently splitting open, with all of the CSIs on the floor walking on the floor heard and notice the loud tearing noise. Sara lifts her head up with a gulp, feeling the huge oval shape tear, feeling her light blue panties with a tactus in sunglasses widely exposed. Gasping, she blushing stands back up as she covers the back of her jeans, just as the pressure of her pot belly starts to take its course with the button of her pants popping open, flying across the hallway, nearing hitting Hodges in the eye as it hits Eckel instead, with him crying out. Not only more blushful, Sara grabs hold of her jeans, just as her leather jacket splits open in the back, "Damn it" she cries out, feeling the back split as the zipper comes undone and exposes Sara's pot belly into the open. "Oh Gosh!" Sara's blushes out, with her face turning bright red, same color as Catherine's hair.
The two CSIs stand there, humiliated, and realizing they may want to lay off the barbeque joint. Until then, Sara for sure is considering to get some bigger pants until she's no longer chubby.
Bud10

Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:28 am
Note: I thought of Detective Sofia Curtis...set somewhere during the eighth season...(even if she didn't appear in that season I thought of what she could have had going on)...

As hot as it is in Nevada, the strip was surrounding the front entrance where a corpse had splattered from a thirty-foot building; the scene hasn't been ruled out as a suicide as Detective Sofia Curtis was at the scene with Catherine Willows, who were looking over of the shoulder of the guard as she and Willows were watching through the surveillance of what the victim was up to prior to his death. "At 9:48 pm he was at the suit having a drink, then he went through the side door on the bottom floor" the guard says as the three were watching the surveillance.
"Likely is when he headed to the top of the building" Sofia says studying the surveillance.
"Is there any more footage of him?" Willows asks.
"Not really once up through the stairwell it's pretty blocked off..." he tells them.
Sofia leans up as she sighs without them noticing her, as the buttons of her dark red and black stripped blouse were sticking out due to her large belly; as heavy as her gut was Sofia could feel some back pains as it didn't help that her black dress pants were snug on her. With the guard continuing on, Willows notice Sofia's discomfort as she adjust her belt buckle to help Sofia's breathe little more easy. After she notices Willows watching her, she felt ashamed and embarrassed as she buttons her black blazer.
Shortly afterwards, Willows and Sofia chit-chat with one another towards a back corner, "So I've been binge eating at the office lately, I keep getting case after case like crazy as I don't really a minute to myself" Sofia says, "As you can see..." she lifts her belly up..."haven't found time to go to a gym".
"It happens, nothing to be ashamed up, but Sofia I have to say, I'm kind of surprised that..." Willows says as she gently pokes at Sofia's fat, feeling stuffed, guessing she has put on at least 20 pounds or so.
"I really let myself go?" Sofia finishes, "Well let's just say my appetite was bigger than my case load". Walking by Sofia notices something on the floor, if a small blood drop that stands next to her black boot.
"You see something?" Willows asks.
"Yeah I think..." Sofia gets down onto her knees...RIPPPP! The sound of a very loud tear - fabric tear - made Sofia lift her head up with a gulp, face going blank as her eyes were very lit up. "Willows, can see if that was what I hope that wasn't" she says with her face starting to turn red.
Willows look at the back of Sofia's pants, as it had violently tore open exposing her white panties with small green cactuses wearing sunglasses all over. "I see you like cactuses" Willows says giving an awkward look at Sofia who was still on the ground, mortified to the fact that she just ripped her pants at a crime scene.
"And these were my favorite dress pants" Sofia whimpers, considering to go find herself a gym as soon as possible.
Bud10

Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:26 am
Note: I thought of a story for Catherine, Sara, and Wendy Simms...set during season seven...

A week had past since Catherine and Sara's investigation that involves a daily meat restaurant, to show their appreciation has order the two CSIs a huge order of meat; normally the two CSIs wouldn't accept gifts, though the meat was tasty and delicious that they couldn't help themselves. Within a week of eating nothing except the daily meat, has made Catherine feel heavy as shows up to work an hour later than she normally would, standing in the elevator, she adjust the belt of her dark gray pants, as the daily meat has made the muscles in Catherine's stomach stick out further, extending her slim figure as it made her gain a belly. As Catherine spent ten minutes trying to button her pants, as her thicker middle is sticking out with her belly press against the middle of her black blouse shirt and pants. "Oh god" she sighs silently as she zips up her black leather jacket, adjusting herself to hopefully hide her thicker middle.
The door opens and she walks through the hallway, hopefully avoiding people noticing her coming in late, "Catherine" Grisham says behind her. She stops, eyes close, damn it she thought. She turns, trying to appear in the mood. "Slept in I see" he says with a small smirk.
"Yeah, I stayed up late helping Lindsay with her school project and I must..." she tries to say.
"Oh no worries, it happens, at least it's me and not Erskine who notice your tardiness" he says. "Especially since Sara came in later too".
"She did?" a stunned Catherine asked.
In the breakroom, Sara lay against her chair, in her red and tan stripped sweater, her light gray dress pants, her hands placed on her thick middle, "My tummy" she moans out a whine as she buckles her belt and pops her pants open. Sara may have put on fifteen pounds at least, she looks if she wants to nap, she hears boot heels clicking the floor as she sees Catherine entering the room, stun to see Sara gaining more of a belly than she has, with Sara noticing Catherine. "That meat really has gotten to me" Sara leans forward with a soft groan. "I knew eating some this morning was a bad idea". Catherine walks towards her, "I imagine, that meat is addicting, I've gotten thicker myself" she pats her leather jacket where her belly's at.
"I know" Sara says as she and Catherine turn to face the meat that's still left out. Temptation rises in them, they knew the right answer...
Five minutes later, the CSIs sat there bloated and heavy, eating more of the meat; Catherine leans against her chair, trying to stand, moaning as she feels her belly sticking further than it should, "My tummy" she says as she unzips her jacket, and unbuckles her belt and unbuttons her pants, sighing to relief.
"Who knew we could eat" Sara says, bloated more so than earlier.
"I know, we ate too much" Catherine says as she pats her taunted belly. She looks down at her pot belly...with the feeling she's realizing, how the hell did I put on a pot belly? "I'm going to try..." she uncomfortably buttons and buckling her pants, "...try to walk it off". She tries to stand on her feet, groaning as she's in pain and bloated.
"Right behind you" Sara doing the same, feeling her pants tighter than earlier as the belt doesn't help. With her standing on her feet, her groans came out painful moaning. They zip their leather jackets to help hide their bloated bellies, as they start walking with their black heel boots clicking the floor as the two stumble through the hallway, as they come across Wendy Simms.
Wendy adjusts the waistline of her light blue jeans, as her purple shirt shows her small pooch sticking out, as she too has gotten into the meat. "I'm glad I found you guys, I need to show you something" she says, holding a folder underneath her shoulder.
"Can it wait? We're feeling too hot right now" Catherine says with her hand on her belly.
"It's with the meat we've been eating" Wendy says, as the two CSIs pause, "I think there's something in the meat that's making anyone who eats it addicted to it. Explaining why we are putting on weight" she lifts her pooch up. The two CSIs were speechless as they were addictively eating the meat, "Let me show you guys..." Wendy slides the folder out, right as photos slip out and land on the floor.
Catherine and Sara without hesitation drop down onto their knees like they were doing a squat, right as...RIPPPP! Loud fabric tearing noises were made, with the two CSIs lifting their heads up with small gulps, faces frozen, eyes lit, with the horrible feeling kicking. One of them just split their pants open. Catherine felt her pink panties with white daisy pebbles, and Sara felt her white panties with red poke-a-dots. The two gasps as they stand back up to cover the back of their pants, face still frozen, with Catherine's cheeks turning as red as her hair, Wendy stood there trying to not laugh, as she starts to giggle a little.
"Screw you, Simms" Sara says.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Wendy clams down, "I show you what I found..." she gets down onto her knees, right as...RIPPPP! Wendy gasps as she lifts her head up, "Oh God" she whimpers, as she feels her red panties with pink hearts all over. With the two CSIs smirking smugly, not feeling good now they thought. Wendy gathers the photos, and hands them to Catherine as she quickly covers herself.
The three walk away as quickly as they can, as they plan to get warrant to search the restaurant, right as they change into a different pair of pants. And start going to gym, to work their bellies off.
Bud10

Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:52 am
Note: I thought of Calleigh Duquesne...

One morning on a nice day, Calleigh Duquesne finds herself in a fight of her life...standing in front of her dress mirror, in her white blouse shirt she staggers as her hips twist and turn, bending her upper body as she fights to buttons her black dress pants. "These'll fit, I know they will..." her voice strains, "...why did my dryer have to shrink my pants?". Calleigh leans up, leaning back as much as she can while her fingers were close to blistering, and she lands on her bed, her legs press in a fiddle position, her voice straining, legs kicking up in the air. As Calleigh wiles, she pulls her fastenings together with force and gives her zipper a quick fast zip, she sighs in relief, she got her pants on.
At the lab, her black high heels click the floor, passing through her colleagues as some glare at her...or were glaring at her pooch as it's sticking through her blouse shirt and top of her pants, with Calleigh wiggling her waistline. The case is, is that Calleigh has put on weight, couple of pounds as she has overtime with her cases, with little time to go exercise. She's denying this fact, not wanting to admit she has put on weight, but knows her new profound weight has people noticing. In her office, she sits at her desk, as she seats herself she groans slightly, feeling the fabric of her waistline snicking into her fat. Leaning against her chair, her hands placed on her pooch, wanting to sleep, she hears a knock on the door, it's Alexx, who looks at Calleigh with her pooch giving Alexx quite the sight.
"Hey Alexx, what's up?" Calleigh asks, comfortable in her spot.
"Came to show what I found on the victim" Alexx says. "Calleigh I noticed something..." she walks over to her, "...different with you..." as she pokes at Calleigh's soft pooch - her finger snicking into it.
"Yeah I know, I have put on a small tummy - a small tummy that I want to keep small" Calleigh says as she leans up, "Just got caught up with work that I haven't had time to get a workout in". She pops out of the chair, as she smooths the wrinkles of her blouse shirt. "So what you have?'.
"The gun that you found was a .9m with four shoots" Alexx explains, "well the autopsy found the shots were from a .22m - therefore likely someone else was at the scene".
Alexx hands Calleigh the autopsy as the photos slip out and land on the ground, "Oh...sorry about that" Calleigh says as she jumps down onto her knees quickly right as...RIPPPP! Calleigh gives a small quiet gasp, with her eyes lit up, face gone into a haze. Her hands feeling the back of her pants, feeling her bright red panties with the Florida state sigh with sunglasses on, making her gasps again. With Alexx standing there, lips press together, trying not to laugh that her colleague just split her pants open. "Please tell me you didn't hear me rip my pants" Calleigh says as her face starts to turn red.
"I can't promise you that" Alexx starting to giggle that turns to burst out laughing, leaving a whimpering Calleigh wanting to cry, and reconsider getting out some more.
Bud10

Fri May 05, 2023 2:20 am
Note: I thought of Natalia Boa Vista...

Lately Natalia has lost energy as she woke up later than usual, standing in the elevator, nervously, hoping no one notices her coming in late, with the thought making her adjust the waistline of her black pants, as the strapline around the waist is snugging around Natalia's new profound belly. Natalia is starting to see someone who's a chocolate-tier, he asked her taste test his chocolate to make sure he's on the right track, to be nice she decided to do so for once, however, as his chocolate is so good she couldn't resist his treats. As she's been snacking on nothing expect his chocolate for the past week, it has started to catch up to Natalia's slim figure. As her muffin is starting to stick out the top of her pants, her rolls hanging off the edge, sticking through her blue strain blouse. "How did I have to pick a pair of pants that's tight on me?" she asks herself with a small sigh, as the elevator door opens she steps out with her black heels clicking the floor. Making way into the lab, no one in sight she jumps on top of her chair, landing with a grunt. Leaning back, she stretches her pooch out, moaning with her hands on her pooch. Eyes close, "Um...my tummy, I knew eating that chocolate goose was a bad idea".
Walking in is Maxine who notices Natalie getting too comfortably into her chair, "Nat" Maxine says her name as Natalie notices, leaning forward with a small grunt.
"What's up?" Natalia asks with her lips pressed.
"Eric and Ryan brought the evidence to us to work with" Maxine says, eyeing on Natalia's new pooch.
With Natalia noticing, "Okay, yes, I have gain a tummy..." she lifts her muffin up to Maxine, "...just eating a lot of chocolate lately, it's starting to get to me a little".
"I think you should lay off the chocolate Nat, it's clear you have a muffin top hanging out of your pants".
"I know, but you know his chocolate tastes so good, it's hard to resist" Natalia says standing up, grunting a little as she's on her feet. "Anyhow what's the report saying?".
"It's from their recent case this morning with the..." Maxine grabs the file from under her shoulder, only for it to slip out from underneath and lands on the floor.
"I'll get it" Natalia says as she gets down onto her knees with haste, that's when...RIPPPP! She lifts her head with a small gasp coming out of her jaw, standing frozen, she feels the back of her pants, feeling a violently oval shape tear, exposing her pink panties with palm trees to the precedent. She stands there without a word, can't think of what she should do.
Maxine standing there, "Nice palm trees" she says to Natalia, smirking slightly, holding in her laugh. Natalia decided that perhaps she should lay off the chocolate, especially since she tore her $50 pair of pants.
Bud10

Sun May 21, 2023 3:20 pm
Note: I thought of a story with Calleigh and Boa Vista...

The two CSIs have taken a challenge to binge-eat for a two weeks, by the Miami Food Committee, for Calleigh and Natalia they accepted the challenge; they didn't go overboard, they only ate like greasy foods at least two times a week, crabs for the other three days, and then sweets on the weekends, within one week it took a toll on their slim figures.
In the locker room, the two CSIs have lost some of their energy and overslept, not having time to change at home, they brought their dress clothes with them to work. Calleigh in her red shirt, stands in front of the mirror barefooted as she tries to button her black dress pants, she staggers and squints as she tries to pull the fastenings of her pants together. "Why are do my pants have to fight me on this?" Calleigh asks herself with a huff, she stares down at her belly, as the foods she has consume her stomach extending her muscles cells into fatty cells, where as her fingers blister, she manages to button her pants and gives them a fast zip. Although relived, she sees her rolls sticking off of the sides of her pants, as Calleigh's belly looks like melted ice cream, with her hands on her flabby stomach as she thought of it.
For Natalia in her light blue short sleeve blouse shirt, lays on her back on a bench as she pulls her light gray dress pants up her hips, grunting with her teeth pressed down, trying to pull her fastenings together, "Come on, come on" she grunts, holding her fastenings together as she pulls her zipper up, "Almost..." as if she's going to past out, and then she manages to button her pants. She sighs to relief, as she wraps her belt around her pants. The two CSIs stare at themselves in the mirror, they lift their shirts up and stare at their weight gain. Calleigh has her muffin top hanging off of the waistline of her pants, as Natalia is lucky to have put on mainly a pooch belly, a small round pooch.
"My tummy" Calleigh whines, gently rubbing her muffin. "Look at me, I look like melted ice cream" she shakes her fat.
"I know, my belly is starting to stick out a little" Natalia rubs her pooch. "At least we're almost done" she pats her belly. As the two CSIs put their shirts down they turn to look at their black heels, realizing their still barefooted.
Walking over to get their heels on, the two drop down onto their knees quickly, right as...RIPPPP! A loud fabric tearing noise was made, loud enough as it echoed in the locker room; Calleigh and Natalia lift their heads up as the two gasps, Calleigh's face going cold, with Natalia's jaw dropping. The two not wanting to think of it, "I may have just ripped my pants" Natalia brave enough to admit.
"Me too" Calleigh says with a gulp.
The two stood back up, turn around to face their backsides towards the mirror, as they can see their large oval shape tears, as they gasp more so. Their tears were large enough where they can see their whole backyards. For Calleigh her pink Stalin panties are widely exposed, for Natalia her light orange panties with the Miami sun and logo: I Heart Miami exposed.
The two stared at each other, Calleigh starting to blush, as Natalia's cheeks were red. Nothing's worse than two CSIs splitting their pants at work, wishing they weren't pudgy anymore...
Bud10

Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:49 am
Note: I thought of a post-Thanksgiving story with Natalia Boa Vista...

Grunting as she feels her voice straining, Natalia stands in her bedroom floor as she pulls the fastenings of her black trousers, "Oh come on...damn it..." her strain voice calls out. Natalia huffs as she knows her pants fit her fine last week; perhaps she's put on some weight, two pounds...perhaps four. Natalia did spent Thanksgiving with a friend's family, and she had her share of the pumpkin. "Okay Natalia, you're a CSI, I can get myself to button my...pants!" Natalia pulls her fastenings together, stand on the tip of her tippy-toes, inhale as she buttons her pants, "Okay...just need to get the..." she gives her zipper a quick pull, and she sighs to relief. Looking at herself in the mirror, Natalia is pleased with her appearance, wearing her blue shirt with her trousers, as she manages to still fit into her trousers like it were nothing.
"This will not ruin the day" Natalie gently pats her belly, even if she feels some softness.
Arriving to the scene, Natalia adjusts her waistline as she does feel her pants slightly tight on her, her black heels click onto the floor of the scene of the crime, where Delko is next to the victim whose head was blown off. The victim's corpse makes Natalia feel stick, though she hid her disgust, Delko notices her. "Good morning" Natalia says, happy to see him again, "How was Thanksgiving?".
"All good, Callie and I just spent the weekend at the beach and had cold beers for dinner" he says getting up. "So our victim was found on the ground with his face blown off".
"Shotgun likely, like a shootout perhaps with another suspect" Natalia says.
"That or someone was wanting us to think that" Delko says studying the victim.
Natalie looking closer at the victim, "Let me see..." she ducks down onto her knees quick, only right as...RIPPPP! Natalia's face changes suddenly, especially as Natalia realizes her pants are more loose in the back. She tilts her head in the middle of her legs, as Natalia gasps if she's inhaling as she sees the oval shape tear in the back of her pants! Her white panties with small flower palates exposed in front of the crime scene! Natalia lifts her head as she faces the front hall, as her face turns to blush. Completely feeling embarrassed as she quickly covers the back of her pants. Standing there if a deer in headlights, Delko starts giggling, why wouldn't he...his partner just split her pants at a crime scene.
She stares at him, "If you had ate pumpkin pie you would feel this experience too, buddy!" Natalia hisses, at Delko laughs away.
Natalia turns more annoyed than embarrassed, "Last time I'll eat Thanksgiving desert" she says with a sigh.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum