Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

Cartoon Stories Empty Cartoon Stories

Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:27 pm
Note: Although this topic is the start of cartoon characters, I figure there's probably animated characters who some would like to see their pants splitting.
So for my fist story I had something in mind with Gargoyles' Elisa Maza.

Around 5:56 am, just four shorts until dawn breaks, detective Elisa Maza is fighting Demona on a solo mission, after some time, Elisa is used to Demona's strength, and is able to fight back as she can. Only for tonight, Demona has the upper hand, as she smacks Elisa off her feet, with a small grunt she lands on the ground. As Demon prepares to finish her off, she looked at the back of Elisa's pants, her light blue jeans, and sinsterly thought of an idea. "You humans favor those jeans" she says with a smirk, using her gargoyle strength, she grabs hold of the bottom of Elisa's pants, with Elisa's head rising, "What are you..." she's about to say right as...Demona lifts Elisa up, as Elisa shrieks out, "DOING?!". Elisa feels the back of pants going high up where they shouldn't, as Elisa has feel absolute pain, with the bottom of her pants feeling tight up from front. As she groans, Elisa turns her head, "Why?" she groanly asks.
"Cause I'll be in stone in a few seconds, leaving you like this uncomfortably for the whole day, enjoy the sunrise" Demona smirks just as the sun comes out turning her into stone, leaving Elisa in the position she's in now.
As Elisa leans uncomfortably, her hands trying to adjust the waist of her pants, moans uncomfortably as she thinks, I'm like this until night time.
Two hours has gone by, Elisa feeling the scar she's getting in the middle of her pants, tries desperately to do everything to get out of this. She wiggles around, tilts her body and gruntly tries to reach for the ground, she even swings her legs back and forth, then even her full body for that matter. No luck. She's just grateful Demona didn't grab her underwear when she grabbed her pants. The one option that she has is to unbutton her pants and be felt pantsless, not gonna happen she immediately tells herself. Not only is she uncomfortable in the back, she's feeling more so in the front, to where she decided to be brave, and pressed the back of her feet towards Demona's stone, inhales for a brief second, and lean straight forward and pushes herself, like she's on a weight lifting machine, her head starts to sweat, like her face is turning red, she starts to feel the back of her pants getting looser, "Almost...keep going...keep going..." she frustringly tells herself. "KEEP GOING!" she gruntly cries out, right as...
RIPPPP!
Elisa lands on the ground, breaking free, as she doesn't realize that the back of her pants is completely exposed, wearing her purple boxers with green large hearts. As she stands up, she adjusts her underwear to feel more comfortable, now realizing how bad the back of her pants is, she even looks as her eyes lit up, and immediately covers her back door by wrapping her red leather jacket around. She leaves Demona's stone behind as heads back to her apartment in hopes of changing her pants, before seeing the clan tonight, determind to never speak of this to them.
As night came, Demona breaks free of her stone form, seeing that Elisa has escape, but still smirks as she feels satisfaction to feel the fabric of what was once Elisa's pants.
For Demona, it was a mission complete.
Bud10

Cartoon Stories Empty Re: Cartoon Stories

Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:59 pm
Note: Although Shin Chan's mom is always known for having wardrobe malfunctions with her pants, I thought I give it a try...

One afternoon on a new sunny day, Mitzi gets herself prepare for a fun girls' nice out, as she had bought herself a new slick outfit that's a new trend; the only downsize was its' size, as the outfit only comes in the size that only a twenty-one year can squeeze into. Mitzi knowing this, choose not to admit it and tells herself, "Well the cost of looking fabulous is the price of your own price" Mitzi confidentially says. "Besides my outfit can't be that snug".
Mitzi guessed again as she spent at least ten minutes fighting squeeze her ass into the snug size black denim pants, even if her ass is no where being a muffin ass, it sometimes comes off as quite a sight, "Come on, I squeeze out two watermelons out of me" Mitzi sweatingly grunts out, "Should be able to get my ass into these!". She feels her cheeks sticking out through her pants, at least she got her ass into them, she gladly thinks. She tilts her body back, and she gets her small rolls through her waist line...one roll...two rolls...and finally...three rolls. She quickly stumbles to buttoning her pants, feeling a small muffin top sticking out, and then she uses both of hands to start pulling her zipper up. The zipper was more stubborn than the pants itself, making her jump up and down high heeling up into the air, as she frustradely grunts, as she finally gets them to zip, "Aah!" she relives out, "Got ya".
Another five minutes later, she gets her whole outfit on, she uncomfortably stands in a position with her tight pants and jacket making it impossible for her to move her arms and legs, and her small muffin top sticking out of her pants, as she stands there with a forced smile on her face, "See Mitz, knew you look great in these" she says if she's about to pass out. Mitzi is fooling herself, she's too proud to admit that she looks silly in this outfit. Last thing she needs is her black open toe heels, she bends her legs, leans over as she puts herself in a battle where she couldn't even reach for her shoes just 'cause of how tight her outfit. "Damn you Mitz, you can reach...almost" she says as she gets closer to her shoes, she's finally able to grab them, as she's grabs the end of both heels...
RIPPPP!
Mitzi's face stuns with a horrified shock, thinking, please God I hope that's not what I think that was; she turns her head and shrieks in frustration...she split her pants once again, her white underwear exposed. She stands to cover the back of her pants, just as the button of her pants pops open and hits the mirror, cracking it as Mitzi just stands there and whimpers.
"All for the price of looking fabulous" Mitzi whimpers if she wants to cry.

Miyagi and JizzWizard111 like this post

Bud10

Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:37 am
Note: This is from that FOX's cartoon show, Duncanville, to what I thought of for the main character's mom, Annie...

As the kids were at school, her husband off working, Annie had the day off from her job and while she enjoys her day off, she chooses to stumble on some old stuff...particularly her old high school jeans. Her skinny dark blue jeans, as she starts were her aspiration pants. She decides that today is the day to try them on, Annie gets them pulled up her legs like it was nothing...it's when tries to get them button around her waist that's when she stumbles. Although Annie is no where looking like a blimp, she does how the MILF body, and that's where stomach begs the differ for her pants. "Oh, come on..." Annie grunts as her body tilts up straight as she tries to button her pants. She hops on her bed, laying straight out on her back, legs kicking high up like she's on a bike, as lifts her head as if it wants to turn red. "Why did my pants have to shrink over the years" she says as if she's panting in. After a quick pause, she inhales her stomach and holds in her breathe, as she quickly buttons her pants. She did it! She stands up, feeling terrific, despite her belly immediately turning into a giant muffin top with her two bottom rolls sticking out of the bottom of her pants. "Like a glove" she says denying her muffin top, with a smile.
To boost her confidence, Annie goes to the grocery store to show her pants, while shopping around the store, everyone couldn't help but notice her pants, while Annie feels everyone's checking her out due to how great she looks in her pants, they were really noticing her belly sticking out of her pants. Everyone was being too nice to say anything, as Annie kept on shopping around oblivious to what people were really thinking of her. "Still got it in these pants" Annie says quietly to herself. Stopping at the cereal aloe, she reaches high up for a box that too high for her to reach, "Almost...come to mama" Annie says as she stretches high up, the tips of her fingers almost got it, she closes, almost...and the box fells onto the floor, not damaged at least. Annie bends her knees as if she's stretching to pick the box off, she struggles at first since her pants are tight, only after a second of struggling and grunting, she did reach for the box of cereal on the floor, just as...RIPPPPPP! Her face changes to a silent disregarding look, as if she's thinking as she whispers to herself, "I hope that wasn't my..." she feels the back of her pants, feeling her pink undies that says Team Captain America that's widely exposed for the whole store to see. "CRAP! My pants!" she cries out as she immediately stands back on her feet, covering the back of her pants with her face turning brightly red, Annie feeling embarrassed as she never felt before. "Oh, why did I have to wear my Captain America undies today" she says whiningly asks herself.
She moves calmly yet quickly out of the store, covering the back of her pants as she tries to get the hell of the store, after doing so she manages to get to her car, she's able to move faster as her pants are more looser. When stumbling to get her keys out of her pocket, the keys fell out and land on the ground, she picks it up and that's where she felt the back of her pants splitting further to the center of pants, as she yelps with more embarrassment, standing back up to cover the back of her pants, "Why is this embarrassingly happening to me?" Annie as with a soft huff, as the button of pants finally gives up, as the button pops off of her pants like a cork and hits some customer in the eye, as Annie shrieks as she quickly gets in her car, and drives away like a mad woman. With her face still bright red, she thinking, "That's the last time I try on any of my old clothes until I get a sexy MILF body look going" she sighs shamelessly to that.
Bud10

Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:52 am
Note: I think of Candace from Phineas and Ferb, I'll mostly focus on her instead of tying it into with the two main characters...

Candace has spent the last ten minutes fighting a battle against a pair of jeans that usually fits her, or at least when she didn't have gotten a belly to deal with. Last week, she unseeingly had gotten shot with a laser, that would have adjust her eating appetite, as she's starting to put on a small pot belly. For today, her new belly seems to take a toll on her jeans. Standing in her bedroom, in a white t-shirt, barefooted, she grunts and groans as cartoony sound effects coming out, as she struggles to get her darn jeans to button! "Oh come on" she cries as she grunts through her teeth. "I knew my brothers have something to do with this". Candace starts to tilt up while pulling her jeans up, to the point with her right leg standing straight out from the floor; she bounces up and down in her room; even lays off the edge of her bed as she's about to fall...landing on her face..."Ow" she softly muffles.
Finally, with a quick inhale while standing, she buttons her jeans and wraps her belt around her waist, she shrieks in her usual paranoid excitement, "I DID IT!" she exclaims as she refers to her jeans.
She makes it Jeremy's house, as she plans to have a date with her, she pulls her bike up close to the curve of his house, as she steps off with a panic basket she has planned for her and Jeremy as she walks up to his front door with her boots clicking on the sidewalk, she smiles off as she looks forward towards the day she's going to have with Jeremy. She stops for a moment, adjust her belt as she felt the top of her belly sitting on her belt buckle, making it uncomfortable for Candace. "Oh I wished I had brought a jacket with me" she whines as she finishes adjust her belt, once done...she returns to her most excited appearance, "Ah...oh well".
While she kept walking, something fell out of her basket, she turns to see and bends down to grab it...RIPPPP! A loud noise was heard from the back of Candace's pants! She face just stared completely blank..."Did I-" she didn't want to finish asking that question. She bends down to look in between her legs, as she sees the back of her jeans have violently split open, exposing her purple boxers with large green hearts for everyone including Jeremy to see! Realizing that, she screams in total embarrassment! "Oh no" she twists her waist as she stares at her widely exposed backdoor, "Why did this had to happen to me of all days?".
"Candace?" a male's voice ask, a voice that Candace recognizes, as she immediately turns her back around and covers the back of her jeans.
With a force blushful smile on her face, "Jeremy" she says, trying to hide her embarrassment from Jeremy. "What's up?".
Jeremy sensing something is up with Candace, "Is everything okay?".
"Oh yeah, I'm all good" Candace says, not realizing that Jeremy's sister Suzie is behind her.
"I see London, I see France, I see Candace's underpants!" she says, as Candace mortifiedly realize that Suzie's behind her.
"Um..." she keeps her backdoor covered as blushesly faces Suzie, and then turns back to Jeremy, "I got to go take care of something, I'll see you later...bye!" she grabs her back and peddles like she never has before. Leaving a confused Jeremy behind, with Suzie giggling due to see Candace's undies.
While peddling back home, she thinks back to Phineas and Ferb over this, they made her have a pot belly all of a sudden, "Phineas and Ferb are so busted!" she says her blush turns into a smokin' hot sinister smile on her face.
Bud10

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:14 am
Note: I thought of one with Francine from American Dad!

Following a comment from Roger that insulted Francine - mainly her age, she decided to pull out an old pair of white pants to show off to Roger; as the pants turn out to be unfair to Francine's body as they're older, Francine spent at least ten minutes upstairs in her bedroom, grunting and shouting, twisting and turning her body as she tries to get her pants to button. As she hope around a little, she flops on her back on her bed, starts kicking her leg high up into the air, "Come on Franny, you can get this (beeping) pants to (beeping) button! Button damn you, button!" she shouts out as if the whole house can hear her, and then she did it! She gets them to button, and gives them a quick zip, and she stands on her feet staring at herself in the mirror, feeling young and great, in spite of a small muffin top popping out in front of her. "Well that's happens to anyone who wears tight pants" Francine says, not letting her pooch get to her.
As Roger sits downstairs watching TV, drinking his tea, that's when Francine walks downstairs in her old pair of pants, "Oh Roger!" she mellows out, as he turns his head to finding Francine standing on the stair steps as she's lean against the wall. As tight as her pants are, it made her feel uncomfortable and awkward for her to walk, not wanting him to get the satisfaction, she puts on a smile and continues to walk down as she's still leaning on the railing, "What you think, don't I still look 39" she says smiling towards him, a force smile. Roger looks at her as he walks over to her, eyes narrowing up and down.
"Franny as the white pants look good and all, though I'm not sure of this..." he says, poking at her muffin top. "...makes me think of Nicole Kidman at her age when she tries to wear tight clothes".
"Come on Roger, I spent time getting these on, you can at least admit to me that I look good in them" Francine feeling insulted tells him.
"Okay, you look great in them, even if you look like you're porky in them" Roger says walking away.
"I don't need you're criticism, I don't need you're compliments either" Francine shouts out, until she notices something catching her eye on the floor, "Oh a twenty!"
As she bends her upper body and knees down to get the twenty dollar bill off the ground that's when...RIPPPP! The back of her pants split wide open, while still leaning down towards the ground, Francine starts to feel a humiliating reaction on her face, she feels the back of her pants, feeling her No. 1 hot mama light blue panties exposed. She stands up and covers the back of her pants before Roger comes back in and starts laughing at her, she stood there forcing another smile out as she feels her face turning red, then at the same time the pants of her button couldn't hold in anymore, as it pops off of her pants and hits Klaus' fish bowl with him in it as the button made a dent to it as water starts pouring out with her shrieking in terror. With a humiliated looks down at herself, and sees how much of a fool she made of her herself.
Bud10

Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:52 pm
Note: Not sure if you watched Luck on Apple TV, but for Sam Greenfield who has bad luck, I thought of something that should have gotten added into the film...

As Sam Greenfield's luck couldn't get any worse for her, this morning hasn't start off to a good start...her dark denim jeans shrunk on her in the dryer, she spent five minutes trying to getting pulled up her hips as they were snug to pull up. Once getting them up her hips with one last pull and a strained groan coming out of her, Sam pants as if she's out of breathe, "Got them on..." she pants out, then giving a serious look at herself in the mirror, "...now the hard part". She hops up and down, even lifting her tippy toes up as she stumbles into buttoning her pants, she falls on her back as she jumps onto her bed as her legs start kicking high up, as she grunts constantly to get her darn jeans to button!
Standing on her feet, facing herself in the mirror with her pants still unbuttoned, she wants to cry as she whimpers out a whine, "Why did my bad luck have to go towards my jeans?" she whines, slightly holding her fastenings. Frustrated yes, but wasn't going to give up, she grabs herself a pair of tweezers, holding her fastenings she uses the tweezers to give her zipper a quick zip, she pulls them up quickly as her jeans zipped all the way, and then she inhales sharply as she quickly buttons her pants. She sighs with relief, "I DID IT!" she proudly exclaims, seeing that she finally got her jeans completely on. "Now, I just need to finish myself up" Sam says as she starts walking, feeling how tight her jeans are.
Today is Sam's day off from working at her job, only instead of spending the day doing whatever she wanted, she had to get food for her apartment; she walks through the isles of the grocery stores getting food for the week, while walking Sam couldn't help but pick the back of her jeans as she felt them going up where they shouldn't. Her expressions while picking shows how uncomfortable her jeans are. She shrugs it off after reaching towards the isle she at, looking through the selection of breads they have, Sam went for a pair that looked really good...too good as in she wouldn't find that kind of bread anywhere else due to her luck. It was a little too high, she lifts her toes up as she reaches for the bread, grunting slightly while trying to get it, "Oh come on!" she grunts out a sweat. Her two first fingers manages to get hold of the bread by an inch, they slide it off the isle, only she wasn't quick to catch it as it landed on the floor. It's okay, she thought to herself, it still looks good, no damage to it at all. She bends her knees down and leans her upper body towards the bread, where suddenly...RIPPPP! Sam lifts her head with a small yet horrified gasp, her face goes blank, complete silent, she knew what that was only she didn't want to admit it, though she felt the back of pants looser. She reaches the back of her jeans with her two hands, feeling the large tear, feeling her bright pink undies with unicorns all over them. Sam gasps again only louder, as she quickly stands back up and covers the back of her pants with her back leaning against the isles. As embarrassed as she is, she couldn't help but to give out a forced blushed smiling grin on her face, as other customers walked by.
With a nervous chuckle, she inhales and lets out a sigh, right as...POP! The button of her jeans fly all over the store, going into a pattern as it's flying all over the store, until it hits Sam in the forehead, knocking her out.
She wakes up with people surrounding her, everyone mumbling to themselves while others started giggling and laughing as they see Sam's unicorn panties. Sam starts regain her conscious as she felt the button in the center of her forehead. Pulling it off of her and looking closely towards it, she sighs out a whine, her bad luck made her day completely the worst day she'll ever have.
And her jeans were her favorite pair no less...

Blackskull, grantE and JizzWizard111 like this post

Bud10

Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:29 am
Note: I thought of the show Bonkers, with the character Miranda Wright...with guest star the crocodile from Peter Pan...

On a assignment alone while her partner Bonkers is off-duty today, Miranda pulls her cop car over to the side of the curb and enters into a garage, weapon ready to use if needed. Miranda looks around, and there is no one in plain sight, "Hello, if there's anyone here, my name is Miranda Wright from the LAPD, I'm just here to ask some questions" she calls out. She's here looking for someone that went missing two days ago, or actually a cartoon character no less, she hadn't gotten the description of who this cartoon is or looks like. She turns to find a ladder, climbing up she finds herself standing on the bars under her feet is an aquarium, and she sees fish in a bucket as if it's to feed what's in the aquarium, Miranda immediately not liking the look of things, decides to get down, just as a rope suddenly comes out of no where and wraps around her waist, gives a very tight pull as Miranda grunts to it as the rope yanks her off and has her tilting over the aquarium.
"Oh, whoa" Miranda stagers, holding the rope around her waistline, legs wiggling in the air, Miranda tries to think of what to do, "Okay, Miranda you've dealt cases with cartoony situations, this is one of them, think what Bonkers would do in this situation", not wanting to admit on saying that. Though honestly, she has to think like a cartoon if she wants to get out of here. Her head turns back to the bars, if she could reach for them, perhaps she could...then her thinking is stopped, as she hears something, like a ticking noise, as if she hears a clock, she turns looks down into the water of the aquarium, and sees eyes appearing out, causing her alarm, then the head of Tick-Tock from Peter Pan appears eyeing Miranda as it sees her as lunch. Miranda gasps, holding onto her waistline as she kicks her legs back and forth couple of times, as she grabs the bar to her safety, relieved she did it!
Only Tick-Tock hops up from the water, mouth wide open and grabs the back of Miranda's uniform pants, she yelps as she feels the back of her pants, with Tick-Tock pulling them done, exposing Miranda's purple boxers with pink hearts on them. She shrieks, with Miranda pulling her pants up to dear life as Tick-Tock is pulling on them, with her pants starting to stretch out further than it should. Miranda grunting, face turning red, "Why me?" she cries out, as her legs pulls her herself up onto the bar as she pulls herself up and starts to walk, as the back of her pants is stretched out, as Miranda is trying to get herself down, not sure if she can hold onto her pants. Then suddenly...RIPPPP! A loud fabric tore was heard, as Miranda suddenly slings high into the air with her screaming coming out of her mouth and the rope snapping open, as she falls onto the door, her face pressed against the glass window seeing people staring at her mushed face, "Hi, just doing my job" Miranda mushed left check says with a smile, as her face slides down.
On the floor, she regains her strength, and gets herself up, patting herself down, only when it comes to the back of her pants, her eyes lit as she feels something, something she shouldn't had felt. Miranda turns her head to the back of her uniform pants, seeing a huge hole in the back of them, her purple boxers exposed, causing a gasp coming out of her. She turns to cover the back of her, blushing with the feeling someone's watching her. The only person in here with her, is Tick-Tock who splatters around the aquarium, with the piece of fabric of Miranda's pants in its mouth. Miranda felt both annoyed and very embarrassed, but she found her missing cartoon, she calls it in.
"I found our missing person, going to need a moving truck, some alligator experts, and... " she hesitant at first, "...and a pair of pants, as I have split mine" with the officers on the speaker laughing out loud. She whimpers, wishing Bonkers was here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum