Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

The Office Stories Empty The Office Stories

Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:04 am
Note: For Karen Filippelli, I thought of starting with her for this topic...set somewhere in season 3

9:45 am, Friday:
As Karen's been at the Scranton Branch for about three months, she's gotten somewhat comfortable in Michael Scott's workplace, as she's gotten close with the other colleagues at the office. Lately, she's been getting very friendly with Phyllis, too friendly as Phyllis starts bringing her tasty homemade meal dishes. Karen who normally doesn't accept gifts from her co-workers, didn't want to seem rude or hurt Phyllis's feelings, or make an enemy out of her. So Karen took them home with her and Jim for the past week, and eats them mostly during the last week; as Karen brings the dish back from yesterday, she shows up at least two hours later than she normally does, as if she's losing her energy, or maybe since she's ate mostly Phyllis' cooking so Karen can spare her feelings. Karen didn't worry, nobody cares about tardiness, yet hopes she didn't make it in time for one of Michael's attempts to make the office laugh. As she enters the building, pressing the elevator to go up, she stands there in her gray business suit as she adjust the belt of her pants. Making her belt not too tight. Phyllis' cooking has added a softness to Karen's belly, her usual pooch belly, she's nowhere fat, but it's a mental note that Karen tries to keep. She slightly sighs as Karen finishes adjust her belt and wiggles her waist line, as the elevator opens up for her to answer.
She enters upstairs, looks like everyone's been focusing on their usual stuff, not noticing her coming in two hours late, expect for Jim, "Tardy to the party" Jim says in his usual Jim manner, as nobody seems to notice him saying. Karen turns to give Jim a small smirk, enjoying his Jim-ness, she probably expects to get crap from him. Jim was leaving while Karen was still sleeping, saying she'll get up soon. Soon leads to two hours later. As she sat down, leaning back in her chair, sighing if she's in comfort, as Jim notices her noticeable belly. "Karen, you feeling okay?" Jim asks, who has been noticing her putting on a little bit of weight.
"I'm awesome" Karen says, giving him a thumbs up, as she sat there, putting both of her hands on her soft pooch belly. Around the corner, Phyllis shows up, happy to see her empty dish on Karen's desk.
"Someone had a good meal" Phyllis says gleefully.
"Yep, you're really a great cook Phyllis, admire your cooking" Karen says, being nice to Phyllis, right as Phyllis puts a bag next to Karen's desk, Karen hiding her discomfort, "Oh you shouldn't had" she says, forcing out her fake excitement. Why is she after me? Karen thinking to herself.
7:45am, Wednesday:
Five days and three more dishes later, Karen's soft pooch belly turned into a pot belly, she knows that it's Phyllis' cooking, she's put on at least 15 or 18ish pounds. This morning, Jim helped wake her up, and also helped her get ready since she couldn't get her pants on. Karen felt so embarrassed this morning, that she and Jim drove to the office in silence. As the two pulled up, Karen dressed in her black business suit, with her dark gray button blouse shirt, as Karen wears her belt to keep up with appearances, only she made her pot belly give out an obvious muffin top, feeling her rolls sticking out the top of her pants. Her feet were starting to feel swollen in her heels, like it's not her belly or butt that she's feeling getting bigger. As the two enter the building, Hank reading his magazine and not paying attention to them, Karen feeling insecure, "Before going up, feel my tummy for me" Karen says, giving Jim an uncomfortable glance back to her.
"What?" Jim asks if wanting to be sure.
"I want to you feel my tummy, I just want somebody to feel it and not say it's not too bad, so please, for me, feeling tummy" Karen says.
Jim glaring to the cameraman, not sure if he should, but went on ahead and did, he gently pokes Karen's soft yet hard belly. "No need to worry, it's not too bad" Jim says, saying what she would want him to say.
She huffs a small smile, appreciating Jim trying to make her feel better, her hands takes the middle of her belly, mimicking her belly button, "Thanks for cheering me up, Jimbo".
10:45am
Karen's been feeling uncomfortable in her pants all morning, as she sat in the kitchen area, her chair turned to the right side, with her leaned back in a pose if she didn't want to get up, with her hands feeling her pot belly. "Oh man, why do my pants need to punish me" Karen whines to herself, clearly having a bad week. Just then, Pam walks by, getting something out of the fridge, "Hey Karen" she says friendly to Karen, just as Karen pulls herself up to sit up straight, as she grunts a little. Pam who also has notices Karen's belly getting bigger, choose to not say anything to embarrass Karen. "Sup Pam" Karen says if she wants to take a nap.
"Having a good morning?" Pam asks.
"Yeah, just needing a breather you know".
Pam nods, as Phyllis walks by. "Hi girls" she says, as she excitingly looks at Karen.
"Hey Phyllis" Pam says, as Karen just says, "Phyllis".
"So how's last night's dish?".
"Great, ate it all up" Karen says as she gently pats her taunted belly.
"That's good, wait 'til I show you what I got for you for tonight" Phyllis says as she walks away. As Phyllis leaves, that's when Karen leans over as tries to start standing up, she groans as she stands up.
"Let me help-" Pam tries to say and do, but Karen sticks her hand out, not needing help.
"I'm good" Karen says, as she didn't need sympathy from Jim's old crush. She stumbles to the bathroom, leaving a concerning Pam behind.
In the bathroom, Karen stands barefoot, giving her swollen feet a break from wearing heels, she stands by the sink, facing herself in the mirror, staring at her muffin top. She feels ashamed that she couldn't just say something to Phyllis, and let herself get out of shape. Karen place her left hand on her muffin top, inhales and gives out a small sigh. The door opens and Pam enters the bathroom, "Karen I think I know what's going on" Pam says if it surprises Karen, "Phyllis did the same thing to me a while back. After a while, I couldn't spare her feelings and just told her I couldn't eat her homemade food anymore. She's an understanding person, Karen, trust me".
At this point, Karen felt that maybe Pam is right, not like anything else could go wrong, she breathes out at least one more time, "Maybe you're right Pam" Karen says, as she turns to grabs her heels, bending down right of Pam, just as...RIPPPPPPP! The back of her pants split open wide open, exposing her red boxers with bright big pink hearts. Karen gives a small gasp, she didn't turn to face Pam, her face stayed pale, eyes in shock, standing there in complete embarrassment. "Pam?" Karen asks, in a small stutter. "Why am I feeling a sudden breeze I know I shouldn't be feeling at?".
Pam feeling uncomfortable at the moment, "Let me see if I can get a coat for you to cover...cover that, I'll be back" Pam says as she leaves a modified Karen behind. As she still stands there whimpers a little.
11:00am
Pam gave Karen her long coat to help cover the rip, Karen was feeling better now, still embarrassed, but at least better. The two step out as Phyllis was nearby, who Pam mentioned about what was going on. The two just faced Phyllis, waiting for her to say something.
"Sorry if I pushed ya, Karen" Phyllis says if remorseful, "I can pay for the dry cleaners if you want, I know those were your favorite dress pants".
"Phyllis..." Karen tries to say.
"It's okay, besides I got Kevin to offer my meals too" Phyllis says, if perking up as she leaves the two.
The two thought, well that worked out than expected.

Miyagi likes this post

Bud10

The Office Stories Empty Re: The Office Stories

Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:31 pm
Note: For Pam Beasley, I thought of a story if she wore a pair of pants instead of her dress skirt...season during season six, after her pregnancy.

After having coffee accidentally spilt on her dress skirt, as Pam not having any other clothes to change into, she had to run to the nearest store to grab a pair of skirt quick. The nearest one was a theft store, and instead of finding a skirt, she comes across a pair of black silk pants, the fabric feeling sooth, and has good style to it. As she's in a hurry, she didn't look for anything else, nor did she check the size of the only pair of these pants, she paid for it and quickly gets back to the office. In the bathroom, changing into her new pair of pants, she slightly struggled pulling them up, but it was when she gets the pants around her waist, Pam stood in front of a mirror for five minutes, softly grunting as she tries to button her pants, she's so close...her last pound of baby fat is blocking her.
"Come on" Pam grunts through her teeth, face flustered, tears of sweat coming out the top of her forehead. "Yeah, hadn't I lose this pound yet?!".
She stops, pants with a huff, as she's at the point of giving up, she faces herself in the mirror, more determine now. "Pamela Morgan Beasley, you've been engaged twice, becoming a saleswoman, and raising a new born, you can damn well be able to get..." grunting as she tries to get her pants button, "...these...damn...pants...to (beeping) BUTTON!" with a loud cry, with her tilting her waist, she finally gets her pants to button, with how tight they are around her waist, she's just surprised she actually did it. Without thinking too much about it, she gives her pants a quick zip, as she shrieks if it hurts.
Walking out of the bathroom, wearing her stripped business jacket with her light blue business shirt exposing her rolls off the sides, Pam adjust the waist line of her pants slightly, while walking she feels all tight her pants are. She feels a small muffin top sticking out front of her pants, and the front of her pants didn't look flattering either.
"Hey Pam" Angela says walking by in her usual state, until she looks down and sees Pam's pants, and her muffin top. "Everything okay right here?" she gently pokes at Pam's belly.
With Pam's head looking down, uncomfortably looking at Angela poking her belly. "Never better" is all Pam said.
As she went over to her desk and sat down, just sitting in her chair made her pants more tight and comfortable for her, with the button of her pants pressed close to her belly. Why did I have to go for a pair of pants? Pam thinks to herself. As the day passes on, when Pam finally gets up from her desk, she went to the front desk as Erin tells her that she has a package delivered. When Pam retrieves the package and walks back to her desk, the package slips out of her hands, landing on the floor, as she bends down to pick up, RIPPPPPP! Pam lifts her head up with a small gasp, feeling the back of her pants more looser now, her face in complete embarrassment, wanting to turn red, she stands back up, nobody seems to hear or notice, she quickly covers the back of her pants, and sneaks her way out of the room.
In the bathroom downstairs, she takes a look at the back of her pants in front of the mirror, and sees her white skippys widely exposed open, she scoffs in disbelieve as she sees how big it is. Pam just stood there and wallows to her embarrassment. Damn theft store pants, she says to herself.

Miyagi likes this post

Bud10

Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:04 pm
Note: I thought of this one with Holly, kind of a spiritual squeal to Karen's story with Holly...set during the seventh season

Holly arrives to the Scranton Branch on her last day...an hour late after sleeping in; although it was her last day, she feels embarrassed for showing up late on her last day before returning to Colorado, lately Holly's been sleeping a lot more so lately than usual, and is feeling heavy lately too. Within the past week, Phyllis started making some goodbye meals for Holly, Holly appreciating Phyllis' offerings, chose to eat all the meals she can before leaving, mainly her meals is what Holly's been eating mostly. When she walked upstairs, before entering the department, she adjusts her waistline around her black silk skirt as Phyllis' meals have gave Holly a slight yet obvious muffin top, as her belly is starting to stick out the top of her skirt, and the buttons of her black blazer are sticking out. She sighs and shrugs as she enters in the department, with everyone waiting for her...hopefully patiently waiting for her, as they called out surprised.
Seeing that they decided to throw her a farewell party, a big one no less...probably due to Michael, Holly ignores her weight problem as she gleefully smile, seeing how they did this for her.
During the party, Holly made her goodbyes with everyone, even giving a excited Michael something to look forward to when they get home, throughout the party though, Holly was the only one didn't get into the cake, she thought of it, but with her belly getting soft and obvious, she didn't want to tempt it. While walking by, Phyllis comes across Holly, "Hey there, hope you enjoying your party" Phyllis says. With Holly turning to face her, that's when Phyllis gives Holly a small gasp, noticing her belly sticking as Holly unbuttoned her jacket for a moment. Holly looks down and see that Phyllis has noticed it too. Phyllis having a probable good idea, "Are you by chance, eating all of the meals I made for you this week" Phyllis asks if she' concerned.
"Well, it's not like I'm going to be able to bring them with me to Colorado by plane" Holly says.
"Oh god, not again" Phyllis says, remembering how this happened to Karen all those years ago, she making Holly fat now. "Oh Holly, I'm so sorry".
"What for?" Holly asks, knocking her plate on the floor, bending down to grab it...RIPPPP! With a small gasp coming out of her, Holly lifts her head, eyes extending out of complete horror, speechless. She felt the back of her skirt exposed widely open! And for all days to not wear underwear, as she's exposing Phyllis her backdoor, with Phyllis kind of embarrassed, sucking her lips in like she ate a lemon. Holly whimpers a little, hoping to God no one saw her split her skirt open nor seeing her bare ass in the office.
Phyllis helps Holly to the restroom, where Phyllis finds Holly another skirt that was in storage, it fits Holly all right, as she and Phyllis share an awkwardness among one another. "Thanks again, Phyllis" she says.
"Holly I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for you to eat all of it within the week, or even no less than on your own" Phyllis says.
"Well, I appreciate you thinking of me, and they taste great, cause as you can see..." Holly says as she pats her belly like a drum, "I'm satisfied customer". Which hearing this makes Phyllis happy, at least she made Holly happy with how they tasted.
The two walk out of the bathroom, with Phyllis thinking in her mind, probably the last time I made my meals in the office...then again she remembered Angela making a comment to her yesterday...and her wedding is coming up. Phyllis smirks when she thinks of it.

Miyagi likes this post

Bud10

Mon May 23, 2022 3:29 pm
Note: I have one for Jan...set during the first two seasons...

Outside of the Scranton office in her car, Jan puts out her cigarette and then looks down and buttons her pants, with a small groan coming out of Jan as she has to suck in her small belly. As the work load has started to pile up on schedule, she hasn't had much free time as she's mostly at her office, and she mainly has order take outs. Mainly ordering Chinese food all week, the meals has got into Jan's rocking abs, turning them into flabs as her stomach has a small pot belly sticking out, at least for Jan it's a small one. Though it has an effect on her clothes, as she tries to suck in her pot belly, Jan would start to feel uncomfortable as her black pants are pressed against her belly. Stepping out of her car, in her black business suit, as her pants appear snug on her, giving her an obvious muffin top as she white button blouse shirt doesn't necessarily help, as she have to button the bottom two buttons of her blazer, which she stumbles to get them to button, as it's not just her pants that are getting tight on her.
Inside the office, Jan walks in finding everyone at work, she's here to talk with Michael over some complaints that's going on in his office...again. He was no where to find, hoping he ain't here, with her pants pressed so tightly around her belly, she just wanted to pull them off so she can slip into some jammies. She sighs as she jiggles her waist line around, as she came up towards Pam's reception desk, "Hey Pam" Jan asks kind of nicely towards, "Is Michael in?".
"He went out to take care of some stuff, he'll be back soon" Pam says.
Jan giving out an annoyed look, not with her pants, just also with Michael pulling this crap on her as he knew she was coming over. She decided to set down on the couch, leaning her back towards the couch, to make herself feel comfortable, moans to her relaxation, then she put her hands on her belly and starts scratching, the fabric of her blouse is making her belly itch. As she scratches, her moaning turns more aggressive as if she's getting horny, while making everyone in the office who can hear her feel uncomfortable. Pam just looking away, trying to mind her business, as Angela's walking by with a repulse look, unbelievable. After she stops, she gives her taunted belly a pat and leans up so she can stand, groaning as she does so, "Oh man" she groans as she finally stands up. Standing in the office, she decides to call Michael, getting it over with him sooner, the better she'll be once she gets out of her clothes. As she pulls her phone out, she slips of her pocket and lands on the carpet, she sighs once more if annoyed and then bends her knees down and tries to pick it up...RIPPPP!
Jan lifts her head up with a small gasp that kept inside of her mouth, with a calmful mortified expression on her face that reads total humiliation, her oily face slightly turning red. As the rip was so loud, everyone in the office can hear her pants splitting open, as Pam looks with a gleeful shock, while everyone in the office tries not to giggle, though their expressions can say the least for Jan's panties. She feels the back of her pants, feeling her pink Foxy Lady panties exposed, and feeling how large the split is, she gives out a louder gasp with her draw dropping down. "Oh God" she says loud enough, as she stands up, leaning her upper body back as her belly sticks out, as the button of her pants pops open with her zipper coming down as her button hits Toby who walks into the room in the eye - "Ow!" he cries out. And her blazer buttons opens open as the buttons fly open in the office, as her white blouse shirt shows Jan's small pot belly in the open. Jan who is more embarrassed than she can ever be, just blushes out a forced smile, and uses one hand to cover the back of her pants, and uses the other to hold the front of her pants up.
"You can tell Michael I'll come back tomorrow, and go over the complaints with him then" Jan says as she immediately gets the hell out of the office, leaving everyone stunned and with some including Pam jiggling out, "Oh My God".
Bud10

Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:52 am
Note: Like with Pam, I thought of a story with Erin if she were to wore a pair of pants instead of a skirt...set in the middle of seasons 8 and 9...

As Erin is happily enjoying her new relationship with Andy, she tries to give Andy more notice as she tries on a pair of pants that's would give Erin the cleavage she wants for Andy, a pair of pants that's actually donated from Angela as she felt didn't fit her anymore. Outside of the bathroom, Kelly who's helping Erin can hear Erin grunting and groaning from the inside, as she can hear Erin having issues with getting her pants on. Erin's very skinny and is in well shape, it's the pants...Angela mentioned they are old and don't seem to fit her anymore, the same is said for Erin apparently, as other than Kelly everyone else in the office could hear Erin, even as Kevin happens to hear her as he's walking by with a confused look. With a knock on the door, "Hey girlfriend everything okay in there?" Kelly asks.
"Yeah, all...fine" Erin says from the bathroom, "Almost...got it!".
"Man how tight are they? I didn't think for Angela's size they would come off as complicated for someone like you".
"I don't mind, as long as I can...get...these...to fit...me!" Erin says as seems more relieved. Stepping out of the bathroom, Erin in her light violent dress shirt shows her very tight gray dress pants as they are so tight on Erin that can't hardly more her legs in them. As she can't even bend her legs in them, with the pants even giving Erin a small pooch belly, she stands to face Kelly kind of nervous for what Kelly has to say, "So..." Erin starts to ask as she positions herself, as she stands up straight if posing, "What you think?" she asks with a force awkward smile, as Kelly looks up and down at Erin, as deep down thinks Erin's embarrassing herself, though for Kelly who wants to help Erin with Andy, "I think those look great on you" Kelly exhaustedly lies.
"Really?" Erin asks if feeling more confident.
"Totally, he's going to notice the two on the front" Kelly pats Erin's belly, "And two in the back" as she also gently pats Erin's butt, with a naïve Erin feeling good about herself.
At her desk, Erin tries to sit in her chair as tight as her pants are, she manages to bend her hips as she tries to sit down, only she can get a quarter off from her seat as she's not really even close to sitting; she's standing as her upper body is hunched closer to the computer as she typing away. She's glad she chose to wear loafers and not heels as her feet are getting uncomfortable, "Okay, just sent this to David Wallace" Erin whispers to herself, as she sends him an email. Feeling the need to take a break, Erin stands away from the computer as she's still hunched over, she takes a moment to stand herself up straight, as pulls herself by force up to stand up straight, she groans slightly with a soft sigh. With Angela walking by, "How's my pants working for you?".
"They're comfy" Erin says, feeling them getting tighter on her.
"I'm glad you found use for them" Angela says as she walks back to her desk.
Pam walks over to Erin as she's getting something from her desk, "Erin, are you okay?" she asks Erin if she's concerned for her.
"Never better, why you ask?".
"You look like..." she whispers, "...you're having some issues with your pants".
"Oh well, I mean their a little tight, just need some adjustment" Erin says as she pats her left upper hip, "Nothing else to it".
"Okay, if you say so" Pam says unconvinced as she walks away, as some papers she had in under her arm slid onto the floor.
"I got it" Erin says as she tries to bend down, again she can only bend her hips, while grunting she starts to bend her knees down by force, "Come on" she grunts through her teeth.
"I can get-" Pam tries to intervene.
"I got it" Erin insists, as she gets her body closer to the ground to pick up the papers, "Almost..." as she finally bends over to the papers...RIPPPP! A loud fabric tear was made as it was loud enough for the whole office to hear, with a gulpful Erin looks up into the air with a terrible feeling that her pants are looser in the back. Pam stands there in shock to see Erin splitting her pants, "Pam can see why I'm suddenly feeling a breeze?" Erin gulply asks Pam, who stairs the back of Erin's pants, seeing Erin's pants gave a wide open oval shape split as Erin's panties are exposed! Her white panties with red shape hearts all over it! Pam bits the bottom of her lips, with the expression on her face clearly obvious to how bad the damages are, returns to face Erin...
"Well I like your heart shape undies" Pam says, as a skirmish Erin quickly stands up and covers the back of her pants.
"Oh no" a skirmish Erin says as she stands there, with her hands covering the back of her pants, only feeling the large rip herself, she's not really covering her panties that well.
"MY PANTS!" a outraged Angela points out, if she regretted donating her pants to Erin seeing that she tore them open.
"Okay, let's go see if there's any spare pair of pants in the back" Pam says as she helps Erin to the back while Erin did the best she could to cover the oval shape split. Passing by Dwight's desk, Dwight though to himself, Aunt Shirley has a larger size of those panties.
As the two women hid to the break room, "Perhaps I should look at the size next time, before I get them" Erin says forcing a blushful chuckle out.
Bud10

Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:20 am
Note: I thought of a sequel with Pam...set during season three...an alternate Halloween episode...

As Dunder Mifflin had their Halloween theme party, Pam and Karen decided to dress up as each other for Halloween; the twist is wearing each other's clothing as Karen enters the office, dress as Pam wearing Pam's purple turtleneck sweater and gray skirt with leggings, as she heads over to her desk as everyone was in awe of how much Karen looks like Pam; even Jim couldn't keep her eyes off of Karen. Pam enters the office dress in Karen's gray dress suit, only Pam adjusts the waistline around the trousers, as Pam underestimated Karen's waistline. Karen's outfit was snugging up on Pam, as she couldn't get the blazer buttoned to help cover Pam's small muffin top that's sticking out.
"Morning" Pam says nicely to Jim who notices Pam dressed as his girlfriend. "Morning' Jim only says as Karen walks to Pam.
"So I'm Pam, and Pam's me for the party" Karen says excitedly, as she and Pam smirk, "Pretty clever I think".
"Cleverer than Dwight and Kevin dressing up as Kirk and Spock" Jim says, with the camera turning to his co-workers, with Kevin not flattering to look at as Spock.
Back to the women, "So does my tummy look noticable" Pam asks Karen, with Karen looking down at Pam's middle.
"Oh no, I think you're okay" Karen says, "Here, try to suck in a little" as Pam sucks in, Karen manages to button up the blazer, as Pam looks more descent and more of a professional. "There you go".
"Thanks" Pam feeling confident. "Not used to wearing suits, so...but thanks" Pam says as heads to the counter, as her purse slips off her shoulder and lands on the ground.
Pam gets down onto her knees...RIPPPP! A loud fabric tear was loud as everyone in the office could hear the sound of Pam's pants splitting open! Pam lifts her up slowly, mortified to say the least, her hands feeling the back of her pants, feeling her red panties that have Goofy on them.
Everyone was quiet, snickering or amused of Pam's panty choice, with Karen breaking the silence, "I like Goofy too" as she was trying to help.
A brightly red Pam stood there frozen, thinking to herself, "Why is she a couple pounds lighter than me? And why Goofy?".
Bud10

Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:19 pm
Note: If anyone remembered Carol - Michael's girlfriend from seasons 2-3, I thought of a story with her...set during season three...

Carol arrives to the house she's selling as she's meeting up with a couple of buyers; arriving in her gray dress suit and yellow blouse, she steps out of the car with small grunt as if Carol didn't have the energy to step out of her car. Carol's energy has lower the past couple of days; Carol looses the belt around her pants and buttons up her blazer to hid the small belly that's sticking out. Lately, Carol's been eating one of Michael's dishes, Phyllis as Carol believes that's her name, she noticed one of Phyllis's dishes as it looked tasty, as Phyllis hit her up with some dishes. Carol loved them as they were tasty and filling - perhaps too filling as Carol realizes that her dishes are making her put on a tummy. At least it's a small one, though Carol didn't like it she's putting on belly, especially with the chance her potential buyers may notice her belly more so than the house. Before stepping inside, she sighs, placing her hand on her pooch, "Don't let your tummy ruin your sell, Carol" she says to herself, forcing herself to have the energy she usually has as she puts on a face and steps inside, where her first buyers were waiting for her. With a smile, "Good morning..." Carol says as she starts her day on the right start.
Around the time when the second buyers came around, Carol was herself and was knocking it out with the sell, as the second buyers had a child with them, "As you can see this house is a good place to raise your daughter in" Carol says to them, "As it's in a great neighborhood, nice surroundings, and even close to a great school, what more can you ask".
Their daughter, the age of five comes up to Carol, who likes children, "You have a baby in you too?" she pokes gently at Carol's pooch. With Carol awkwardly smiling, and saying, "No, just have a food baby in me". The wife nicely had her daughter walk away, as Carol almost blushes, the wife apologizes, "It's okay, we all get a belly one time or the next" Carol says, embarrassed while keeping it together.
Moving on, "Okay, so if you're interested in buying, I have the papers right here..." Carol turns to her purse to pull the papers out as they sled out of her hands and fall on the floor, "Oh...sorry, excuse me" Carol says as she bends down to pick the papers up with the back of her pants facing the buyers...RIPPPP! Carol gasps with her head raise up heistingly, did I...Carol was afraid to ask herself, she feels the back of her pants, feeling the oval shape tear in the back of her pants - feeling her pink panties with blue snowflakes on them! Carol gasps again louder, blushing, as she turns and quickly covers the back of her pants, facing the buyers with an awkward red face, "You can just give me a call if you're interest, now if you'll excuse me I have to go home and change into a different pair of pants, before my next home" Carol says as she rushes past them.
"I saw London and France, now I see her underpants!" the kid points out to Carol as Carol whines out a cry.
"I ripped my pants in front of my clients" Carols says if she wants to cry, "I think I need to lay off of the dishes - even if they did taste so damn good". She moans and whines to the thought.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum