Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

Mothers Day Presents: Moms and Their Pants! Empty Mothers Day Presents: Moms and Their Pants!

Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:32 pm
Note: To start off this topic I'm going with Modern Family's Claire Dunphy...set during somewhere in the later season.

Although Claire loves Phil dearly and appreciated him doing the laundry the night before, he didn't realize that some of Claire's work clothes weren't meant to be dried; as Claire lays flat on her back, dressed in a bright light blue blouse shirt, arms behind her head, sitting obsoletely still as Haley is assisting Claire as she tries to button her mom's black fabric pants. Haley grunts as she tries getting the button around her mom's waist, as Claire sucks her lips together praying her pants will fight, as her pants were shrunk a few inches off of her usual size. "Come on, Haley" Claire says if she's a little out of breath, "Pull, I know you can do it honey" she says encouraging and pantful.
"I'm trying, these pants are not budging" Hayley says with her left leg placed over Claire's body.
"Keep trying, I have a meeting this morning and I don't have a whole lot of options..." Claire says as she feels her pants pressed together, as Haley gives Claire's pants a quick zip if Haley's life depends on it.
"There!" Haley says stepping away as if she's out of breath.
"Thanks sweeting" Claire says as she gently pats her waist lines.
As Claire arrives to work as she wears her black high heels and black business jacket buttoned to hide her small muffin top, her pants managed to adjusted as she's on her phone with her assistant as she steps inside of her office, "Have them meet in the conference room, I'll be in there in a moment, I'm going to grab some stuff". Claire grabs the stuff that was on her desk, a mess it was, but she spent a lot of time going over what she had in mind for her meeting. She was about to leave with a hand fill, a real hand fill as something slips off of her pile, she turns and sees a few stack of papers on the floor. "Yeah, I'll see you in a moment" Claire says with a sigh and placing her stack on a table near to her, as she bends her legs and leans over to reach for her papers, right as...RIPPPP! She gasps if she's gasping for air, face in complete horror and shock as stood there, feeling her pants a little looser in the back, "Claire?" her assistant on the phone asks for her. Claire grabs her phone, "Tell them I'll be there shortly" she says after hanging up.
She feels the back of her pants, feeling wide open door as it's exposing her pink No. 1 Mom brand underwear. She ripped her pants! Still puzzled and horrified, Claire finally expressed an expression, "Oh my God".
Stepping out of her office, she makes her way to the meeting, sliding against the walls as she's hiding her underwear, while walking pass people, she just awkwardly smile in embarrassment as she finally makes her way to the meeting, once there she starts to go over the details of the company's plans in the future. While improvising, she was able to make her situation work as she covers the back of her pants quite well. Halfway through the meeting, Claire got ahead of herself as she acts like her usual self and accidentally knocks something off the ground, she bends down to grab it as she forgotelly exposes her subordinates her No. 1 Mom panties, as her co-workers made small comments to themselves, with some gasps, as Claire's facial expression changed. CRAP! she realized, I forgot I split my pants, she quickly stands up and turns around to cover the back of her pants, as she awkwardly smiles and laughs again as she shamefully blushes. "Well, it happens sometimes, at least I am a number one mom" she says making a fool of herself.
The room was silent, as Claire could hear some snickering in the room, she stepped out, and gives Haley a call, "Hey sweetie, I need you to grab me a pair of pants that your father didn't shrunk in the dryer, and remind me to tell him to stay the (beep) away from my clothes".

Miyagi, Bud88883 and Sliplover like this post

Bud10

Mothers Day Presents: Moms and Their Pants! Empty Re: Mothers Day Presents: Moms and Their Pants!

Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:41 pm
Note: Consider this one a sequel to this story, centered on Gloria...who did split her pants in season 4, though it wouldn't to have a story where she did it again! Set between seasons 4 and 5...

As Jay and Manny were on a two week vacation for male bonding time, Gloria left alone with her newborn Joe is visited by her sister Sonia...though things didn't end well the last time they saw each other, her sister's visit has been doing better since then. During Sonia's visit, she's been helping out around the house, mostly cooking, as she is an excellent cook, mostly cooking tasty meals that Gloria couldn't resist...or at least not to put tension between her and Sonia. Though Gloria couldn't resist the taste, Gloria notices some calories going into her body. Last night, Sonia made burgers that were a recipe from the family, as tasty as they were Gloria couldn't impose to having one, or in her case...three that left tired and heavy.
Once morning came, Gloria woke up and starts to notice that her perfect figure is starting to get soft and squishy, "Oy no" Gloria whines as she pokes at her soft belly, and then grabs hold of front belly fat, "I gain me a tummy, a flabby, flabby tummy". As she sighs that sounds like a whine, her left hand on her belly, she starts to feel if Sonia is trying to make her fat, Gloria is no where looking a whale, yet she's looking a pretty dog with a belly. "Okay, I'll have to tell Sonia that can't eat anymore of her cooking, cause this..." grabbing both of sides of belly fat, making her belly button talk, "...is definitely not gonna cut it for me".
Gloria as makes her way to bottom stairs where pink t-shirt and black leather jacket that's unzip, as she wears her open-toe black heels, as she walks down the stairs, she is sightly struggling with her dark denim jeans as she having a little trouble with buttoning them. "Damn tummy!" Gloria whispers a grunt as she gets them to button, finally! Her heels clicks to the stairs as she makes her way to the kitchen, as she finds Sonia cooking some pancakes, "Morning sleeping beauty" Sonia says with a smile on her face and a pleasant tone in her voice, as she seems to be happy to see Gloria.
"Sonia, we need to talk..." Gloria tries to say, as Sonia interrupts her with the pancakes she has made for them.
"What you think of these, for the family recipe, I thought some pancakes sounded good for this morning, what you think sis?" Sonia says with keeping her appearance up.
Gloria then starts to think otherwise, seeing how happy her sister is, Gloria couldn't go through with what she was going to say to Sonia, but..."Let's dig in" she says, with a censure smile.
After eating three to three and a half pancakes, Gloria felt stuffed as she felt her small belly gained a food baby inside of her, as Gloria just sat in her chair, leaning back against her chair, and feels like wanting to snooze. "Oy man, that was wonderful, Sonia" Gloria says with a full body.
"Thanks sis, and I can clearly see that you enjoyed them, I mean look at you" Sonia says, poking Gloria's stuffed belly, the second poke going a little deep.
"I know, probably had more than I should" Gloria sighs with a small smirk, placing her hands on her taunted belly, "I'm starting to put on a tummy" she says with a small chuckle. Then she looks down and sees that her small belly is starting to stick out. Sticking out as it's making Gloria uncomfortable in her denim jeans, as if her button wants to pop. Before Sonia could have the chance of offering Gloria any more, Gloria remembers her plans with Claire. "I hate to leave you so soon, but I got plans with Claire and I need to get going..." Gloria says as she groans while standing up from her chair.
"Need any help?" Sonia asks as Gloria gets on her feet.
"No, I'm all good, if you have any questions with Joe, just give me a call, I'll see you later" Gloria says as she grabs her purse.
"Sure thing sis, have fun" Sonia says with a giggle as she sees Gloria walking out the door.
While out at the mall with Claire, Gloria tells her about her theory with Sonia as she shows Claire her belly, as Claire gasps thinking how Gloria is starting to pack in. "May I?" Claire asks, with Gloria knowing what she meant, lets her poke at Gloria's now pot belly. "Satisfied with my tummy, Claire?" Gloria asks if sounding annoyed.
Claire taking the hint, "Yeah, sorry" Claire says trying to hide her enthusiasm seeing Gloria's perfect figure getting soft. "So, you think Sonia is still holding a grudge?".
"I don't know" Gloria says zipping up her jacket, "I'm trying to reconnect with her, but I feel she's after me". Gloria starts to scratch her middle of belly through her leather jacket, "Oy, my tummy is making me itch, probably how tight up my jeans are, and my jacket even".
"Well maybe just talk to Sonia if you even there's something going on".
"I'll just wait it out" Gloria says, done scratching her belly. "I don't think it can get too bad", as she reaches into her purse for something, her shades fell on the ground, and she bends down to grab them...RIPPP!
Gloria gasps like if she was in a Spanish soap opera, she wonders, did I...she was afraid to even ask herself that. "Claire, can you see why I'm a sudden breeze where I shouldn't be?".
Claire trying not to laugh, looks behind Gloria, facing her again, "I can see your Team Edward logo".
"OH NO!" Gloria says as she grabs Claire and as Gloria wraps Claire around herself. "Oh okay, I'm so gonna get Sonia for this" Gloria's fury takes over right as...POP! The button of her denim jeans pops open and hits the windshield of a car with it's alarm going off. "Right as we get out of here" Gloria cries out as she still has Claire around her and two duck as quick as possible.

Bud88883 and Sliplover like this post

Bud10

Mothers Day Presents: Moms and Their Pants! Empty Re: Mothers Day Presents: Moms and Their Pants!

Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:51 am
Note: For those who remember any of the Disney Shows, I thought of Carey Martin from Suite Life of Zack and Cody...set during the first two seasons.

During the afternoon one day while it was Spring Break, as the boys were with their father, Carey had the whole week to herself; so far she has been enjoying herself without her kids around. As Carey has plans to go shopping and spoil herself at the local mall, she decides to bust out an old pair of gray pants she hadn't worn since the boys were born. Standing in front of her mirror in her bedroom, wearing her purple button sweater with her white t-shirt underneath while barefoot, Carey softly grunts and struggles as tries to button her light stripped gray pants. "Oh come" she whines a cry out, as she tilts her body back a little, "I know I can still fight into these, I mean I pushed out two watermelons out of me and I still look like a fox". Her face is nearly red, right as she got them to button! "Okay, now quick zip" she says as gives her pants a zip up. She sighs with her relief, aweing herself as she gloats to how fabulous she looks in her old gray pants, "Still got it" she says gloatingly walking away.
With her black boots and leather jacket on, she grabs her purse and heads to her apartment door as she grabs hold of the handle to the door, it breaks off. With a disillusioned expression on her face, Carey tries to put it back on, twisting and turning while trying to get the door open, no luck. She huffs if annoyed, she remembers the boys were up to not good and broke the door handle off, she forgot that it wasn't fully fixed. She went over to the phone to see if she can get Irwin or Mosby to come up, only to find the phone disconnected. "Darn Mosby" she expresses herself, "Too cheap to get the darn phone line to work". Carey knew for sure she wasn't going to spend all her week trap in her apartment; think Carey, she thought to herself, she thought she could get out of here, she then thought, she couldn't believe that she was even thinking of it, "What would Zack and Cody do in this situation?" she asks, thinking out loud. Turning her head to the air vent on the top right to the door, she knew the boys have crawled through in there. Even thinking she's a little heavy to get in there, she had no choice, "Well if the air vent can hold the boys than it should hold me" she says, out loud to herself.
Standing on a chair, while she frustrates herself, Carey was getting the darn screws out of the wall so she can get in, they were screwed in quite well, after getting the last one out, she pulls the air vent open. Carey lifts herself up into the air vent, looking for both ways, she knew the outside of her apartment is on the right, as she pulls herself in, she gets herself, as her back side was hanging from the inside of her apartment. "Seriously? Of all the days faith gives me a hint on my figure" Carey says, as grunts as she tries to pulls herself in, wiggling her butt and even using her legs to crawl her way up, to which gets herself pulled in, and crawled on her right to get to her room door. Reaching for the air vent that leads to outside of her apartment, she forcefully pushes it open, popping her head out, she looks around and is in relief as she sees she's outside of her apartment. "Okay, all I gotta do is to pull myself out, and piece of cake-" she says as she tries pulling herself out, as she only gets the front half of her out as the back half is danglingly below, as she felt her stomach hanging on the edge of the wall, "Oh come on!" she execrates as she tries pulling herself out, after frustratingly doing so she stops in a huff, she's stuck in the air vent, "Well it can't get worse from here" Carey says in a small huff.
Just as the edge of the wall breaks and she slips and fall down the air vent as her screams echoes through the air vent, "I had to jinx it!" her comment echoes down the air vents. After falling through at least fifteen floors, she pops the air vent to the basement...and instead of falling on to the floor in pain, she is spared! As the back of her pants is caught on the gate that is guarding Irwin's tools...although Carey is glad that she's alive, she feeling the ultimate wedgie as the back of her pants is pulled high up - taking her undies with it. "Oh man!" Carey whines to herself, as she holds her waist line of her pants, "Why is this happening to me!". She dangles on the gate for at least ten minutes, as she couldn't hardly feel the wedgie anymore, feeling grateful that she didn't break her body from falling. After sighing for a moment, "You know at least at this point, nothing can stop my mood" she says finding enthusiasm.
Then suddenly, she felt her body was getting lower and lower all of a sudden, she turns to find that the back of her pants are starting to tear, "Oh no, no, no, no" Carey squealing as she prays that her pants won't tear open and she'll fall, "Please, please, please" she whispers to herself. Then her body just dangles for a moment, relieved she sighs to it and chuckles for a moment, until the gate itself falls, taking her with it as she cries for only a moment, as her face lands to the glass mirror to the door. Her face pressed against the glass, "Well at least I'm feeling a painful wedgie anymore", and moans as she's pressed against the glass.
When she opens the door she walks out, seeing not a scratch on her, Carey does herself a small victory dance, gloating to it, and as she bends down to nail it - RIPPPP! The back of her pants split open! Carey still bent down, her face froze into shock, she doesn't want to think to herself, only she had too, did I just ripped my pants? she asks herself. After feeling her huge rip, she quickly got her feet if in total horror, "Okay, I'm going to see if I can borrow a pair of pants from London, and then get on Mosby's back on fixing the darn phone and have him pay for my pants" she exarate as she covers the back of her pants and walks away in both embarrassment and in fury.
At least this time the boys didn't had anything to do with it.

Miyagi and Sliplover like this post

Bud10

Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:05 pm
Note: For another Disney Channel mom...Theresa Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place, since it's a show with wizards...there's stuff to work with.

Ever since the Russo family hired a chef for their deli, his sizzling and tasty meals such as desserts and special ingredients for the subs, makes one person to not get enough is Theresa Russo. For the past week, Theresa while trying to watch her figure, has ate mostly whatever the chef has made, his cooking is something Theresa can't seem to turn away. One day in the apartment, before going down to the deli, Theresa wearing her pink hoodie, was slightly grunting with her right hand holding her pants button while her left was trying to get zipper up. Her black jeans were apparently snugging on Theresa, as she is keeping a mental note to how much she's eating, the chef's cooking is taking a toll on her body, as she is getting soft in the middle. "Oh come on" Theresa whiningly grunts while trying to get pants to fit, "Oh why does Jerry have to keep messing up my laundry in the dryer". Theresa stands on her tippy-tippy toes of black boots, leaning up straight as she use both of her hands to quickly button, and then gives her pants a quick zip! She sighs in relief as she gets her pants to fit, with a satisfied look, with her hands on her hips, she feels she still got it. She takes a closer look at herself in the mirror, and gently pokes at her stomach, feeling it slightly soft, squishy even, instead of expressing concern for her usually thin stomach, she goes in denial, "Well with my pants getting shrunk a little, that's why I look like I have a food baby" she says walking off.
At the deli, with the chef offering her some desserts which lead to two pieces of chocolate cake and two pieces of white chocolate balls, Theresa sat at one of the tables as she leans back on the chair she's sitting in with sigh, "Aaaaah!" Theresa groans out as she feels so stuffed, placing her hands on her now stuffed belly as if she didn't want to get up. Sitting there, her jeans were snugging her belly fat, not adjusting well to Theresa's belly fat, making it kind of comfortable for Theresa. Walking by is Harper, who was dropping some stuff off for Alex, who notices Theresa sitting there and noticing her new apparent belly. "Mrs. Russo?" Harper asks if surprised to see Theresa letting herself go.
Theresa turning to face Harper, she gives Harper a pleasant welcome as gets on her feet, "Harper" she says groaning while standing up. While adjusting her waist line, "What's up? It's like I hadn't seen you in forever".
"I'm doing good, what about you? You look like you're chilling a little lately" Harper says rolling her eyes to Theresa's belly.
Theresa looking down to see what Harper was staring at, "Oh yeah, I may have put on..." Theresa place her hands on her belly, "...some weight, but it's nothing to worry about, what you got there?".
Harper looks at what she was bringing over for Alex, "Oh, Alex left some of her school work in class, I thought I bring them to her".
"You're sweet Harper, I can give her them..." she says as Harper hands to Theresa, as they fell on the floor, leading to Theresa to bend down and lean over to grab them.
RIP!
A loud tear was heard, like if fabric was tearing open, with Theresa lifting her head up as she's in complete shock, she felt like the back of her pants snapped open. Standing back up slowly yet with haste, she covers the back of her pants, and stood there if frozen. "Harper, be a good girl and see why I'm feeling a sudden breeze" Theresa asks Harper while in shock.
Harper leans back to look at Theresa's pants, turning back, "Mrs. Russo, you're back door is widely open" Harper says as Theresa grabs hold of Harper and wraps her around herself, as the two stand in an awkward position as Alex comes down.
"Hey Harper..." she says as she notices Harper standing behind her mom and holding her around her waist, "Why are you holding my mom like if she split her pants open".
"Oh it's nothing, sweetie, just helping Harper for her classes" Theresa says, awkwardly smiling to Alex.
Alex who knows that her mom is being weird all of sudden, decides to move on, "Whatever, oh and I see..." Alex grabs the papers on the floor, "You brought home my school work, thanks Harper see you later".
As Alex walks away, "Mrs. Russo, I don't want to seem rude, but can I let go of you?'.
"Okay, just walk me towards the steps and I'll get myself upstairs" Theresa says as the two starts walking backwards to the stairs.
While walking, that was where they heard noises, "What's that noise?" Harper asks, as she suddenly the button to Theresa's pants pop open in a flash and hits Jerry in the eye as he steps out of the kitchen, as he fell on the floor. Leaving Theresa and Harper in shock, as Theresa realizes she needs to cut back from the chef's cooking, as whines to the thought of it.
Bud10

Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:36 am
Note: For Nickelodeon shows, I thought of Michelle Hathaway from the Haunted Hathaways, and I thought of her butt inflation, so it gave me an idea with a shrinking spill...

As Michelle's bakery has been going quite well...mainly having the kids running it daily, Michelle decides to take the day off, in doing so, decides to head over to the local antique shop next door to take an advantage of an on-sale deal. Michelle dressed in her light blue buttoned shirt and black pants and black heel boots, zips up her black leather jacket as she wraps her purse on her left shoulder, on her way towards the door, she notices a small perfume bottle, assuming it's nice scenting perfume bottle, she's about to take a spray of it...until something distracts her outside, and not paying attention, the perfume sprays her clothes, mainly her pants. Feeling the spray she notices, "Oh shoot" Michelle says realizing her mistake, "Oh well, the sent would make people not guessing if I shaved my legs or not", which oddly satisfies her. When putting the bottle down, she walks out of the door, after the door closes, Ray walks by and sees the bottle that Michelle sprayed herself with. Ray smirks if it was something he was looking for, "My shrinking potion, now that'll help me with those mouse holes difficult for the mouses to get out of".
Next door, after looking around for at least five minutes, Michelle looks a mad woman with the antiques she's rounded up; she comes across an antique that'll complete her sale, that's when she starts to hear some sort of squeaking noise, and suddenly starts to feel her pants getting snug. Looking down, she softly gasps and shrieks as she sees her pants shrinking right in front of her. "What is happening" she cries out. The pants shrinks so much as her legs starts to stick out, to the point where Michelle can't move her legs and making the back of her pants look if Michelle's packing in the back. Suddenly, her leather jacket starts shrinking to, "Oh come on!" Michelle wails as her arms starts sticking out and the bottom of her jacket shrinks up, exposing the bottom of her shirt as her waist line gives Michelle a small muffin top.
Once the shrinking stops, Michelle starts walking awkwardly as she can't move an inch of her arms and legs, "Oh...why is this happening to me?" she wails in embarrassment, without realizing she has a teapot in her hand, that drops and breaks onto the floor. Her jaw dropping down as she's more embarrassed than she already is, "Oh my!" she says if her face wants to blush. "I'll get it" Michelle says, as she leans down, trying to get her hands to reach towards the bigger pieces, struggling to do so with how shrunk her clothes were, "Come on...almost..." she says grunting, as she finally grabs hold of parts of the bigger pieces, right as the back of her pants violently splits opens as the whole store could hear. Lifting her head up without a gasp coming out of her mouth, her jaw stays dropped, and the thought comes to her, did my pants just ripped? Feeling the back of her pants, she feels her grammy panties exposed, "Oh!" she quietly grunts, as she stands wide up to cover the rip, with other people noticing, she just blushes and forces out a smile due to her embarrassment. Then she sighs out of some relief, as the button of her pants burst outs in rush and hits another teapot that got broken if it were nothing.
Michelle's embarrassment gets more obvious just as the owner notices, Michelle not sure what else to do, "I'll go get my check book" she says, making awkwardly expressions as she starts to walk out of the store, at least able to move her legs this time.

Jimmywhitebenz likes this post

Bud10

Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:34 am
Note: For those who remember Angie Lopez from George Lopez, I thought of a story for her...set during the early seasons.

For at past week, Benny has surprisingly been helping out around the house, help keeping the house clean, with the kids, etc. Even more so, she's cooking dinner mostly, even making Angie a special dish each night as it turns out Benny's actually a good cook. As her dishes are too good to past up, Angie can't help but grouch into Benny's tasty dishes. For Benny's dishes, Benny says that they come from plants, not sure if Angie believes her, though Angie didn't seem to care either way. One morning on a Saturday, walking down to see Carmen and Max eating their breakfast as Benny was by the stove cooking up something special for Angie; Angie coming down in her long red shirt, her black pants and her high black heel boots, before joining in, Angie can't help but adjust her waist around her pants. With Angie having a nagging thought go through her head, are my pants getting tight? Lately, Angie's starting to put on a small pooch belly, aware of it, she thought of Benny's cooking, though it didn't really phase her as Benny's cooking aren't really fattening. She thought it may be due to any other stuff she ate, regardless she shrugs it off and causally heads to her family.
"Morning Angie" Benny says pleasantly as she has been lately.
"Morning Benny" Angie says, seeing what's Benny cooking, "Got something cooking up I see".
"That's right, something nice and tasty, all for you" Benny says holding the pan, as she walks over and pours three omelets onto a plate for Angie.
Angie not wanting to be rude, in spite of her belly, sits down and takes a look of Benny's meal for her, as she takes it they were made from plants. "It looks great" Angie taking a bite, as she moans to how good it is.
After eating her omelets, Angie felt nice and stuff, and surprisingly heavy, as she doesn't want to get up from her chair. "Looks like I got me a satisfied customer" Benny says to Angie, as she pokes on Angie's stuffed belly.
Angie sighs if it comes out like a moan, "Yeah, couldn't help, but dig into them" Angie says as both her of hands pat her stuffed pooch belly. Angie rolling her eyes down to her stuffed belly, seeing how her pooch belly went from soft to hard, as Angie's belly is starting to stick out of her pants, mainly above her pants button. Sighs with a small slight smile, "Thanks for breakfast Benny, I have to meet up with George at work for something" Angie says groaning as she gets on her feet. Benny tries to give her a hand, Angie gently sticks her hand out, "I'm okay" Angie says as she once again adjust the waistline of her pants as they feel tighter, "I'll see you later" Angie says smiling to Benny, "Love you guys" she says to her kids as stumbles out the door.
At George's workplace, with George and everyone working on a Saturday due to loosing a bet with another company, Angie arrives to visit George, as George getting into a cheering mood to see Angie coming to visit, "Angie, hey how the hell are you" he says in a cheering mood as he got up and walks over to her, grabbing her like it were a romance movie.
"Bored at work?" Angie asks, not surprised by George's response.
"You can't believe it" George says, if trying to lift her up a little, only to feel his wife's weight slightly heavy. Letting go, George notices Angie's muffin top sticking out.
"It's noticeable isn't?" Angie asks, placing her hands on her waistline again, turning her head if anyone was looking.
"What, no" George acting in denial as usual, "What you talking about, I don't see not muffin top-I mean I see nothing, you loco".
"George, it's okay, does it look like I've put on a little weight?" Angie being straightforward.
George hesitant to answer, especially with Angie giving him one of her looks that makes feel he shouldn't, "A little" George says if he's afraid to answer.
Angie rolls her eyes and head up, "I knew it, I mean look at me, my hot mom bod is turning into a mid-age crisis flabby belly" she says lifting her belly up.
"I wouldn't say that" George says, as he grabs her belly and mimics her belly button, "I know I don't look good, but nothing wrong having a tummy coming out".
"Knock it off" Angie says coming off annoyed, "Leave my tummy out of this" she says wrapping her red leather jacket around her belly. She sighs, as if this day couldn't get worse. Suddenly her purse slides off of her shoulder with another sigh coming out of annoyance, she bends her knees down to grab her purse...RIPPPP!
George and Angie appeared in shock with their facial expressions, with Angie's looking more modified, as if she knew what that was, if she felt the sound of her pants splitting over. She stands up slightly, turning her head like she's scared to do so, and feel the back of her pants, feeling her backdoor wide open, feeling her white pantie with small red pock-a-dots exposed. Her jaw dropping with a shocking gasp coming out of her, "Ay no!" Angie cries out as she stands on her feet and covering the back of her pants, with her face feeling embarrassment. With George standing there, not really sure what he should do. "Well..." Angie says nervously asks, if she expects George to do something.
George not reading it, until, "Oh!" George now getting the hint, as he grabs a coat jacket for Angie as she grabs it, with the door opening, and comes in Ernie, who notices Angie's widely open back door, "Golly!" Ernie says covering his eyes, as Angie shrieks as turns around to hide her embarrassment as her face wants to turn bright red. "If it's any consolation, I wear the same underwear too" Ernie says trying to help.
"Get out!" Angie blushingly yells out to Ernie, as Ernie shuts the door as quickly as he could.
Angie wrapping the jacket around her waist, covering the back of her pants the best she could, she starts wailing, "Oh I knew your mom's cooking was starting to get to me".
"I'm sorry what?" George asks, if that caught more of his attention.
"Lately Benny's been making me some of her special dishes that she made from plants".
George was in completely silence, until he starts laughing his head up, with a more angered Angie looking at him, "What?" she asks if wanting an answer.
"Whatever she's making for you, were made from plants, but she would mix in some weight gain bars to put on weight" George explains, "She done it to me a couple times when I was a kid, whenever I piss her off".
"Piss her off?" Angie asks, then she suddenly remembers last week when she made a comment on her hair do, her comment to come out right, and it dawned on her that Benny's messing with Angie to get back at her for that, and it took splitting her pants open to realize that as George kept laughing away, "Oh screw you, George" she says in annoyed blush, as George still laugh anyway.
Bud10

Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:25 pm
Note: I have in mind for Patricia Heaton with two of her TV characters, first is Debra Barone from Everybody Loves Raymond...

On a nice beautiful day, with the kids with the grandparents and Ray out of town with Robert for brother bonding as Debra having the house to herself for the day; as excited she is to have some time away from the craziness, Debra decides to head to the mall with her best friend Amy. Amy who has the key to the Barone house, enters inside and calls out, "Debra, it's me you ready?".
"Yeah, coming" Debra says nicely yet sounding if she's taggled up over something. Coming from the stairs, dressed in her purple shirt and gray pants and black loafers on, she couldn't help but adjust her waistline a little. She adjusts it as if she gets a wedgie, her face reads it, especially with her biting the bottom of her lip slightly.
"Everything okay down there?" Amy asks.
"Yeah, it's just do these pants look tight on me?" Debra asks, showing some insecurity to her dressing. For Debra, it's been a year since she wore these pants, maybe they shrunk or perhaps...regardless of her descent physic, she put on some weight. "Be honest" Debra tells Amy.
Amy taking a closer look, noticing a little flab on Debra's belly, "Well I mean...I see a little soft spot right here" Amy says, gently poking Debra's belly, "Other than that, I think you look fine, I mean every now and then, we all put on a little weight, nothing to worry over, just relax".
Somewhat reassured, Debra grabs her black leather jacket and the two head out of the house.
After spending a good hour or so at the mall, Amy drops Debra off to her house, as Debra heads to the front of the house with a good amount of shopping bags she spoiled herself with, she puts them down onto the sidewalk as she grabs keys out of her pocket, they slip out of her hands and fell onto the ground, she bends down to her knees to grab them...RIPPPP! A loud fabric tear came out from the back of Debra's past, with Debra lifting her head up with a gasp coming of her jaw and her pale face staying in a modified stage. Debra, scared to look, places her hands towards the back of her pants, feeling her bright pink panties...her see through panties exposed in the open. Debra's face then lifts up, what if Marie comes over and sees me?! She grabs her keys and her bags, did her best to cover the back of her pants and head to the front door, trying to put her keys into the door handle, they weren't budging for me. "Oh come, come on!" she wails trying to get in. Then she realizes that those are her car keys, "Oh my god" she says, realizing that she's stuck outside of her house.
What to do, what to do, she panicking thinks to herself. She makes her way to the back door, as it's usually unlock...expect for today. "Damn it!" she panicking wails out.
Desperate to get in, she opened up a window, she tossed her bags in first, and then with a soft pants, she leans over as her front part is inside of the house, right where it looks like things are working out for Debra, the widow laches comes undone and the window shuts in on Debra in the middle, she yelps as it lands on her. She lifts her head up and tries to open the window, it's not budging. She frustrates herself into wiggling around, trying to get herself loose or out of course, no luck, she's stuck. She sighs in frustration, facing feeling red, thinking it can't get any worse.
Then she heard voices coming from the back of the house, recognizing the voices...Marie, Frank and the kids' voices! She eyes letting up, "OH GOD!" she cries out, trying to struggling her way out again.
"Debra!" Marie calls out, if kind of amused to seeing Debra like this, "What are Earth are you doing?".
"Oh just got locked out of my house" Debra says, embarrassed all reason. More so as she imagines her kids seeing her. She turns her head, face redder than she would want. "Hi kids" she awkwardly waves towards them, with the kids waving back.
Frank showing up seconds later, "Hey Marie can we hurry it up, I got the game to--HOLY CRAP!" he says seeing Debra's backdoor. With Debra turning her head back forward, knowing Marie isn't going to let this down anytime soon.
Bud10

Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:34 am
Note: Now for Patricia Heaton's second character Frankie Heck from The Middle...told from Frankie's prospective...set between seasons 4 and 5

On a Sunday afternoon, with Mike taking Axel out of a town for father-son trip, and with Sue and Brick doing their own things, I spent my afternoon for a church meeting; now I'm not a dedicated church goer, though I like the social gatherings, my kind of thing to do. So I was showed up and dressed my best, with my red shirt and buttoned sweater, and my black boots while wearing a pair of black pants I hadn't worn since Sue started high school, which for these old pair they seem to fit me just fine. Anyhow, while getting to socialize with my many fellow colleagues, I stepped out to answer a few texts from my family, I want to say their texts weren't too big, though...well it's my family, what do you expect.
As I put my phone in my purse, it swiped out of my hand and land on the ground, grabbing it...RIPPPP! I felt the back of my pants opening up my backdoor wide where I feel a huge breeze going through! I lift my head up with a gasp coming out of me, a dramatic one as my jaw was open, I stayed in that position for only a second, and stand back up and quickly covered the back of my pants. My eyes looked around to see if anyone saw that, thank god no one had. Now I needed to find a way out of here, before any sees the back of my pants. Trying not to be noticed, I was sneaky as much as possible, awkwardly sliding along the church walls, sliding carefully yet quick. Why did today of all days, be the day my pants split open on me? Why?
"Frankie" someone snuck up from behind me, I turned if I was startled, and see it's a church member, Martha...hopefully she didn't see my underwear. "We were wondering if you would want to participate at an event next week?".
I had to put on a smile, and keep her from noticing, "I love too" I said, "You have my number, let me know what works for you, okay" I said, trying to be nice while trying to get out of here.
As I was close to being in the clear, few more steps and I'm out the door, my purse gets snagged on a statue of Jesus Christ, I caught it before it fell, only I didn't realize how heavy it was, as it took me down with it, as one knee was kneeled down while I kept my balance up, I turned and found everyone staring at me, I thought they looked at me saving our holy father...only I figured what they were really looking at. My pink Foxy Mama panties that's widely exposed to the open, I noticed some of the members staring at me awkwardly, wanting to giggle while trying not to, all I did was force a smile and said, "Oops" I said nervously chuckling out, as I start to blush.
Bud10

Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:01 am
Note: For any stories to feature movie moms, I thought of Mila Kunis' Bad Moms character...set after the first film.

Since her victory of the PTA election, Amy Mitchell has gotten wrapped up lately with the bake sales banquet that was going on at her daughter's school, not only with having to cook treats of her own, also having to do some tasting samples of everyone's cooking - as in the whole PTA committee. For the past week, Amy kept going back and forth with all of the bake sale samples given to her - the first batch, second batch, re-dos, you name it. Unlike Gwendolyn who would bluntly tell everyone what she wants them to hear, Amy is too nice and so she kept sampling and sampling, until the day of the bake sales. After having to taste sample for seven days straight, Amy has put on a small pot belly - at least a small pooch belly.
While getting dressed for the bake sales, dressed in her white buttoned blouse shirt, she was putting on her gray dress clothes, with her jacket already on, with her dress pants pulled up, she grunted and groaned as she tried to get her pants to buttoned, due to her small round belly. As she got them to button, she carefully zips her pants as if she was peeing out a kidney stone. She was feeling overly ridiculous with her pants, though since she's been putting on weight, her clothes are starting to get snug, wrapping her belt around her waist line, she'd loosen it so her pants wouldn't feel tight as it already is. She sighs softly as she stares at herself in the mirror, she groans as she softly presses her pooch belly, "Oh man, why did those treats have to taste so good?" Amy whines as holds the edges of her belly, holding it like a mouth, "After today, I'm gonna start eating salads mainly, get my hot mom bod back" she says with an inhale and lets it out confidently. She grabs her black heels and purse, and heads out trying to look up strong.
At the school, Amy has her bake sale well wrapped and neatly placed on her table, as people came by and see, even bought some of her treats no less either, so far the sales have been a success so far; even if she's glad to see how well everything's going, the irritation she's feeling inside of her mind that she can't help shake is how damn tight her pants are. The thought of it, makes keep adjust the waist line of her pants every few seconds, just the thought her small pooch belly pressed against her snug pants, making herself uncomfortable like it's an itch she can't scratch away. Her friends Kiki and Carla come over to her table, for support.
"Well girl, looks like you're rockin' this bitch so far" Carla says in her high-spirited self.
At least it makes Amy feel better, and helps her loosen up over her pants. "I know right, I got a lot of sales going on here, where I'm rocking it" Amy says feeling truly good, until she adjust her pants for another.
With Kiki and Carla noticing she's putting on weight, especially with Amy adjusting her pants for if they could guess, the twenty-fifth time.
"Everything all right, sweetie?" Carla asks.
"Well I think I kind over did it with the baking, taste sampling everyone's food, and just start packing on a belly" Amy says gently patting her belly with her hands, "Where I'm a hot mom with a tummy going on".
"Amy, in this day in age, people like a little extra, I mean when I put on three pants where my pants felt tight, my husband noticed and liked it" Kiki says, as she oddly admires it.
"Well, I mean what's not to like having a little of this sometimes, I mean look at you, even with a pooch belly..." she gently pokes at Amy's belly, "You're rocking that too girl".
Amy shrugs it off with a smile, "You know you guys are probably right, I'll get back on the horse soon, until then what's to freak out over" she says when she leans back to one of the treats, a basket fell onto the ground as Amy bends down to grab it...RIPPPP! The back of gray pants suddenly started to feel looser on her, as Amy lifts her head up with a gasp that was code for "OH MY GOD, NO!", face in shock that came off as mortified. With Kiki's face in shock, with the same for Carla, Amy places her hands on the back of her pants, feeling her white panties with the Number 1 Mom brand exposed for the whole school to see.
With her face liftin' to too total embarrassment, she stands back up immediately and covers the back of her pants, panicking, "What the fuck am I suppose to do now?" Amy quietly panics out.
"Here wrap yourself around her" Carla instructs Kiki as she wraps herself around Amy to help cover the back of her pants, "She'll get you to your car, so you can go home and change, and I'll run your stand until you get back".
The two women made their way out of the bake sale as quickly as possible, right as they are stopped by Gwendolyn, "Hey girls, I have to say, you guys are pulling it off, I'm amazed even" she says, if she means it.
With Amy and Kiki standing there awkwardly, as Amy tries to think of something to say, "Well thank you Gwendolyn I really appreciate it, and thanks for your support".
"Anytime, oh and by the way, you may not want to make it obvious that you just split your pants, Amy, that makes it obvious for everyone, bye" Gwendolyn says as she walks away.
Leaving Amy and Kiki stunned, Amy more embarrassed, yet feeling more annoyed though, the two walked to Amy's car, as she thinks to herself, last time I'm ever sampling for a bake sales.
Bud10

Sun May 01, 2022 11:26 pm
Note: Another movie mom I thought of was Marisa Tomei's character from Parental Guidance...

On a nice Saturday morning, Alice Simmons had the afternoon to herself, her husband Tom's on a business trip and her children are with their grandparents for the day, with Alice having time to herself for the whole day. While getting dressed Alice pulled a pair of her gray trousers out from the recently done laundry by her kids, although they feel nice and done and Alice appreciates her kids to help out around the house, they don't necessarily follow directions well as Alice feels her pants a little snug on her, by a few inches. When she got them pulled up to her hips, Alice was having fun trying to button them, standing up straight as she tilt her top body back a little, groaning as her fingers starting to feel blister a little, as she fell on her bed and laying flat on her back, she lifts her head up, and quietly going, "Please, please, please, come on, fit me!" as she gets her pants to button, and with a quick zip she sighs with relief as she got them on.
As Alice gotten herself dressed in her white t-shirt, red buttoned sweater and black loafers, she plans on heading to the grocery store to grab some food around the house, since they go through food like crazy. Stepping outside with her purse on her right shoulder, list inside of it, got everything she needed, she heads to her car as she pulls her car keys out of her purse. Close to the car, she presses the unlock button as the keys slip out of her hand, she bends down to grab her keys just right as...RIPPPP! The back of her trousers split open, as she lifts her head up inhale gasp, eyes taken back as she feel like wanting to blush as her face stayed clear, she felt the back of her pants, feeling her white underwear with small red dots exposed for the neighborhood to see! She gasps with her jaw dropping open, "Oh no" she whimpers out. Standing straight back on her feet, covering the back of her pants with both hands, Alice quickly went back to the front of her house, scrambling inside of her purse to find her house keys, as it turns out, she lifts her head up dawning on her that their not in her purse, "You gotta be kidding me" she says, feeling this day couldn't get worse.
Desperate to get inside of her house, before anyone sees her undies, Alice looks around the front of her house, what can she do, she thought of her windows, with the window on the left, she lifts up and leans herself in, like she's out of breathe, "Okay" she says. As leaners closer inside of her house, the window shuts down on her as she yelps feeling her stomach pressed in, leaning her head up with the expression on her face that reads, Really. She turns to look at her situation, as she sees the back of her pants...outside and still exposed. Alice starts trying to get the window to open up as it wasn't even close to budging open for her, she starts shaking and kicking her legs up as she even shout out a yell just out of frustration.
With a sigh, she leans down thinking that this can't get any worse..."Alice?" a voice said. That promptly lifts Alice's head up with a mortified expression, she turns to face her mother and daughter, who were staring at Alice's red dotted undies. Alice now putting on a blushful and awkward expression, "Hi! What are you two doing home so soon?".
Her mother Diane, asking, "Well Harper left something here and we thought of getting it, are you okay?.
"Never better" Alice says with her face turning bright red, realizing that she's flashing her mom with her undies.
"We're gonna go on in and probably get it, and unless you say otherwise, we can give you a hand".
"That'd be awesome" she says with a blushful sigh and force smile, as the two walk away. As they're away, Alice whimpers sketchy as if she can't get anymore embarrassed.
Also thinking to leave handling her clothes to her from now on.
Bud10

Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:20 pm
Note: I thought of a sequel for Carey Martin from Suite Life...

Laying on the couch looking as if she wants to pass out, Carey Martin tilts her head back as she groan softly as she places her hands on her bloated tummy; London had leftover cookies to sell from her school so she donated them to Carey and the boys - problem is, the boys were gone for the weekend and London expected them eaten around today - and she had given four boxes to Carey. Therefore, Carey has spent the entire morning eating - chocolate chip, snicker doodles, cinnamon, and fudge chocolate cookies as it gave her the pooch belly. "Why did I agree to take in that many cookies when Zack and Cody weren't here?" Carey moans out a whine, looking down at her belly underneath her purple shirt, "I look as if I'm two weeks pregnant" she pauses, "After having two boys, don't want to imagine another one running around".
The door opens and comes in Maddie, "Hi Ms. Martin" she says as she stood there for a minute looking at Carey, seeing the empty cookie boxes on the table, Carey's bloated belly, putting the two together, "You didn't eat all of London's cookies in one day did you?".
"Well, she had leftovers and I thought I could help her out, and I didn't realize the boys were gone this weekend, so..." Carey tries leaning over to get up, as she groans, promoting Maddie to help her.
"Let me help you" Maddie grab her hands as she pulls Carey up onto her feet.
Now standing, Carey and Maddie can see Carey's belly sticking further, as the belt of her light blue jeans looks if it wants to pop off of her. "Oh look at me" Carey says lifting her belly up, "I'm gonna have to do a lot of Yoga to regain my slim tummy back" she says patting her fat.
"You know what they say, some guys like their ladies with some fat on them" Maddie trying to help, with Carey glaring at her, "Or not..." a nervous Maddie says.
"I'm sorry Maddie" Carey grabs the boxes, "I know you're trying to help, I made the mistake of eating of these cookies in one day, making myself put on a belly, my jeans feeling tighter, so it's really on me" her black boot heels click the kitchen floor as she walks to the kitchen floor, as one of the boxes fell onto the floor. She puts the boxes off to the side, as she gets down onto her knees like a dart as she leans her upper body down to keep up the box, suddenly...RIPPPP! Carey lifts her head up, with Maddie standing there froze, the two of them heard a loud sound of fabric tearing...having a pretty good idea where it came from...especially since Carey feels the back of her jeans looser than they should.
"Why I'm feeling a sudden breeze where I shouldn't" Carey says, as Maddie takes a look at the back of Carey's jeans.
"Because I can see little bumblebees flying around your back door" Maddie says as Carey quickly stands back up and covers the back of her jeans, humiliated and wishing she was dead.
She pulls money out of her pocket and hands it to Maddie, "You didn't see me splitting my pants open" Carey says as she darts towards her room with the door shut. Maddie just stands there, smirking as she made fifty dollars for doing nothing, "I hope more of our guests have issues with their pants" Maddie says as she walks out.
Bud10

Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm
Note: Thought of a insecure story with Theresa Russo...

After finding a small gray hair this morning, Theresa Russo ended up doing something rational as went shopping and got herself a new pair of jeans that's three sizes smaller than her size; returning home she decides to show Alex the pair she got for herself. "So honey, what do yo think of the jeans I got for myself?" Theresa excitedly asked her daughter, as she presses the jeans close to her legs. Alex looking at her mom, sensing the insecurity that Theresa has going on, didn't want to hurt her mom's feelings, as she only said, "I think you'll rock into them" Alex said, "Just don't you think they may look a little tight on you?".
Theresa shrugs Alex off with a chuckle, "Oh sweetie, jeans' are always tight regardless, at least wearing these I'll look that Jessica Alba in these" Theresa starts to unbutton herself.
"I'll leave you to it, so I don't see anything I don't wanna" Alex exits so her mom can change into her jeans.
"Well absolute fabolousville, here I came" Theresa squeals as goes behind the corner.
Minutes later, Theresa has gotten the jeans over her hips as it wasn't easy, now was the hard part...getting them button! Standing on her bare feet, Theresa pulls the fastenings with haste, if she wasn't giving up; then she rolls against towards the edge of her bed, stretching herself up with one hand holding her fastenings and the other trying to get zipper to zip; then walking backwards with her back pressed against the wall, Theresa wailed around, "Almost there...just keep going...keep going...keep going" her voice strained as she slides down onto the ground, even flat on her bottom she still tries to continue buttoning her jeans. "Why do those darn fashion people have to be cruel to middle age women" Theresa grunts through her teeth.
She huffs, giving up, starts to plat, rather pathetic for a woman her age, but Theresa wants to look good and young and she can't get one darn pair of jeans to button, it isn't like she's a wizard...then she realized, her daughter is! "Alex!" she calls her daughter.
Moments later, Theresa standing completely still, "Okay mom, ready?" Alex asks as Theresa nods and says, "Make mommy fit into her pants". Alex zaps her mother's jeans, as the fastenings pull together and button her jeans and the zipper went up all the way completely. Theresa sighs, "It worked, it worked, it friggin' worked!" Standing completely victorious, "Whoo-hoo! Destination: completely fabulous city!". Unaware that her jeans were so snag, that her legs were pressed together and she has a small pooch sticking out and it's clear how tight her jeans were underneath the zipper, Alex clearly noticing how much of a mid-life crisis her mom is having right now.
"Okay I'm going to get my shoes and then hit the town" Theresa says turning awkwardly to get her shoes. "Ah, here we go..." Theresa then starts to bend down, as she struggles to do so, Alex tries to offer, "No, no, I got it" Theresa strains as she gets closer, "Almost...got it" right as she gets her shoes...RIPPPP! Theresa's expression changes to a mortified reaction, as her jeans were way looser than they should. "Oh gosh!" Theresa says, as she can feel the oval shape tear, and feels her white panties with small flower peddles, Theresa gasps, standing quickly up and covers herself as Alex stands with a small smirk on her face. "One word about this to your brothers or your father, and you're grounded" Theresa dead set looks at Alex as she covers the back of her jeans.
"Sure thing" Alex says smirking still.
"This can't get any more worse" Theresa says, as the button of her jeans...POP! The button flies off and hits the door knob and then flies back and hits Theresa in the forehead, knocking onto the ground. Alex stood there quietly, looking down at her mom.
Theresa lays on the ground, pulling the button off of her forehead that lift her a nice little mark, the only thing she says, "Ow" really softly. Wishing she hadn't found a small gray hair on her head.
bettyvill

Yesterday at 7:17 pm
The best mommy's panties from the company ObsessHarness are known for their comfort, durability, and stylish designs. They are made from high-quality materials that are soft on the skin and provide a perfect fit. ObsessHarness offers a wide range of styles and colors to choose from, catering to every mom's preference. These panties are designed to provide maximum support and coverage, making them the perfect choice for everyday wear. Overall, ObsessHarness's mommy's panties are a great combination of comfort, style, and quality.
Bud10

Yesterday at 8:17 pm
???
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum