Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

Workin' Moms - Kate Story Empty Workin' Moms - Kate Story

Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:44 am
Note: If like the story, catch Workin' Moms on Netflix, until then here is a story that I thought of for these two characters.

Kate's Apartment:
Alarms rings loudly at 6:00am, with a yawn and large stretch, Kate reaches for the alarm on her phone and turns it off. Moving on to waking herself up to start off her day, especially after partying all night with her friends, Kate manages to make herself not look like she's recovering from a hangover. That's where she grabs her outfit for the day, her gray business suit, which she has received back from the dry cleaners. The outfit came out fresh and neat, like if she had recently bought it at Macy's. All seems to be going well for Kate, until...
She pulls her pants up towards her hips, feeling her pants being surprisingly bit snug on her, looking down, Kate pounders, this isn't right. These pants fit fine on me before I took them to the cleaners. Then it down on her, the cleaners, they messed up with her clothes somehow. They shrunk off a few inches of her pants.
Kate tries to get them to button, not wanting to believe what she's feeling, she inserts herself into a cage match: Kate vs. Her Pants!
Kate forcefully presses her pants together, no luck, she then moves her body around while frustrates herself into fitting into her pants. She jumps up and down, squats down to the floor, and even lays on her back as she kicks her legs high up as she feels her face turning red, and her grunts becomes desperation yelling out of her. She stops. She's swore she's feeling blisters on her fingers. What was she going to do, she thought, I going to be late as it is for your own company, the last thing I need is my pants not wanting to fit me.
Then she thought, tweezers! She grabs a pair of Nathan's tweezers, laying herself back on her bed as she with all her might, zips her pants up as she feels a sweat coming out of her forehead. Almost...come on! she grunts to herself. And then, ZIPPED! She did it, with a slight relief, feeling her face being red, she got her pants zipped up. She manages to easily button her pants as stands up, and finishes with her outfit.
Once she arrives to her office, wearing her gray business suit, her jacket turn out to be fine, it was her pants that got messed up on, at least her jacket help Kate cover her small muffin top that's sticking out. When she arrives to her office, she places her files and purse on her desk, with her purse falling over, with brief sigh, she bends onto her knees and reaches for it.
RIP! A loud tear is heard.
With a soft gasp coming out of her mouth, Kate lifts her head, in a mortified look, did I...Kate didn't want to finish the thought. She has a good feeling what happened just now. She looks down to the back of her pants, finding them completely rip open, as she feels her exposed white underwear, Kate just stood there, if in shock.
She lifts her head back, with it finally sinking in: I RIPPED MY PANTS.
Damn you, dry cleaners, she swears to herself. Damn you.

Sliplover likes this post

Bud10

Workin' Moms - Kate Story Empty Re: Workin' Moms - Kate Story

Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:45 am
Like I noted, Workin' Moms is available on Netflix if you want to check it out, it's a funny show.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum